It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 The Pokemon Underworld (1 on 1) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

RP Name: The Pokemon Underworld

Genre: Action/whatever you want it to be/ Team Rocket

Setting: Kanto, but with whatever pokemon. 8 years after Ash and team came and cleared out the rockets. Much of kanto is in ruins because of the War. Most people live in the isolated and unnoticed areas like the Seafoam Islands and small towns scattered around most of Kanto.

Story: Two opposing teams, Rocket and Legend, rule over Kanto with an iron fist...s. But there can be only one true ruler in Kanto. There's pretty much just battles and interaction between the two teams.

Extra Rules: If you want to join you have to post a profile first and get it OK'd by me. I'd prefer good grammar and equal amounts of people on Rocket and Legend sides.

- - - -

My Character:

The Basics

Name: Alexander Bose
Profession: Rocket Commander (Above grunts, below Admins and Executives)

Appearance:

Body type: Thin and tall
Hair and eye colours: Black hair; grey eyes
Face type: Thin, pale
Other physical features: Lithe, agile
Clothing style: Dark, almost black suit
Speech style: Fairly articulate, but still natural

Personality:

General demeanor: Not an introvert or an extrovert, is helpful to his friends but ruthless to his enemies.
How he sees himself: As a kind, hard working sort of person who keeps to himself
Best qualities: His leadership skills and his strong will
Worst qualities: His habit of keeping his emotions to himself, and his ruthlessness

Background:

Parents: His father left, mother died. Was found and raised by Team *Not allowed to find out, secret FanFic stuff*
Siblings: One brother who left with his father
Hometown: Nowhere in particular, went wherever Team _____ took him.
Childhood history: See "parents"
Recent history: Joined Team Rocket, rose through the ranks quickly
Plans for the future: To help Team Rocket towards it's goal of controlling Kanto

Pokemon team:

{haunter}
Nickname: Hades

{charizard}
Nickname: Prometheus

Quirks:

Favorite food: Seafood Laksa, Curried Fish, anything spicy with seafood
Favorite pokemon: Charizard
Favorite place: Saffron City
Pet peeve(s): Weak trainers and weak willed people
Least favorite season: Winter
Worst memory: His mother dying

- - - -

I'll do my first post after some people join.

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:49 pm
is very close to getting banned

I've been given the OK by Undeadcutlet, so I'll explain a bit.

Team Legend
Is a new Team created by me. Led by Lana, their ruthless Leader, they aim to capture and enslave all Legendary Pokemon in existance. They use mainly Psychic Type Pokemon, and their uniforms are (male)a purple and silver striped shirt over dark purple pants and (female)a purple and silver striped shirt over a dark purple skirt. All members wear a dark purple bandanna with a silver Lugia (their logo) on it.

Me
Name: Nevada Larosse
Profession: Legend Executive (2nd in command after Lana)
Appearance:

Body type: Medium height, very slender
Hair and eye colours: Pale silver hair, gold eyes
Other physical features: Tanned skin, not very muscular but very fast
Clothing style: Legend Executive Uniform (purple and silver top over a long dark purple skirt and a dark purple bandanna with a silver Lugia on it)
Speech style: Quick and generally cold. High vocabulary level

Personality:

General demeanor: Generally cruel, only respects Lana
How she sees herself: As the second most powerful Trainer in Kanto after Lana and one of the most powerful people
Best qualities: Her talent with Pokemon
Worst qualities: Her tendancy to try and take charge

Background:

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: An older brother working for Team Aqua overseas in Hoenn
Hometown: Sootopolis City in Hoenn
Recent history: Helped Lana and Team Legend to capture a Mew
Plans for the future: Defeat Team Rocket and catch more Legendary Pokemon

Pokemon team:
{chimecho}
{ninetales}
{milotic}
{gardevoir}
{espeon}

Quirks:

Favorite food: Anything spicy
Favorite pokemon: Mew and Latios
Favorite place: Flying high in the air
Pet peeve(s):
Least favorite season: Summer
Worst memory: Watching Team Rocket's Leader battle Lana

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Well CF can count as the "Some People" I was talking about, first post time: ))

It was late and Alexander Bose was tired. He had been busy writing a report on the recent activities of his team of Grunts, and his boss, Giovanni the Second, wanted every little detail. I'm a Commander! Alex thought angrily, his boss' cold eyes filling his head, why must he torture me with pointless paperwork? Alex stood up angrily and kicked his desk. A picture of himself, a woman and two kids wobbled slightly on the desk before toppling off and smashing against the ground, glass shards scattering in all directions. Alex swore loudly and stalked off, looking for some kind of relief from his tiredness.

He found it a minute later in the shape of a coffee machine which The Boss had decided to install a week ago to raise worker morale. Alex took a cup from the silver tray next to the machine and placed it beneath the machine. He pressed the button sourly and hoped that the coffee was better than the stuff you could find in most office blocks. Surprisingly, this coffee isn't half bad, thought Alex after taking a sip, and his spirits raised slightly. Nursing the coffee cup in his hand, Alex walked into an adjacent room which had a view out onto the streets of the now desolate Saffron City. Light shone in through the window, no thanks to the broken streetlights outside. The source of the bright light was the moon: the lack of people in this city for the past three years had cleared it of most pollution and the sky was very clear. Another sip of coffee: Alex was feeling better already. The only thing that could wreck this moment, thought Alex, would be an appearance from Team Legend, like that'll ever happen!

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:43 am

Nevada snickered softly. Like that'll ever happen she mimicked softly. She was standing quietly in the corner of the room, watching Alexander, her Gardevoir hiding her from sight and providing her with what Alexander was thinking.

She had been sent by Lana to spy on Team Rocket's new member, and so here she was. She had Grunts positioned outside the building in case she needed them, and Admins Max and Lucinda were somewhere else inside the building itself, searching for Team Rockets latest prototype - the Legend Ball.

As she thought of that, she narrowed her eyes. The last Master Ball had been said to catch any Pokemon without fail. Tell that to the Deoxys we tried to catch with it, she thought. The Rockets had developed a Pokeball that could catch even Legendaries.

Nevada shifted slightly and took a long breathe. The silver band around her wrist scraped alightly against the wall. It was a small sound, but it could give her away. Crap.. if he finds me here..

Nevada tensed herself and watched to see if Alexander had noticed the sound.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex spun around quickly, splashing the coffee down his front in the process. He swore again, wiping the front of his jacket which was quickly becoming hot. He unbuttoned it, pulled it off quickly, and ran out the door, slamming it behind him. As an afterthought he locked it from the outside with his skeleton key and left it in there, wanting to inspect the room when he came back. There was no way the noise maker could get out the windows, they were unopenable and blastproof. Not even an exploding Electrode could get through that kind of thick glass.

Alex swung open the bathroom door in a hurry and ran over to one of the sinks. He rinsed his jacket quickly and ran out the door, took a quick stop by his office to leave his jacket draped across the back of the chair in there, and then ran back to the room where he suspected that the noisemaker was kept imprisoned. In one fluid movement he unlocked the door, flung it open, and stood in the doorway so that the noisemaker couldn't exit without going through him first.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:09 am

Nevada swore and stood up, the cover created by her Gardevoir flickering and fading.

"Gardevoir, use-" she stopped, seeing Alex's figure in the doorway. Something about him made her stop, she wasn't sure what. It wasn't fear, of that she was certain. She stood and waited for him to speak.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:11 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex looked at the girl long and hard. My god... he thought, she couldn't be older than me. Alex walked over to her slowly keeping himself between her and the door. Once he was less than half a meter away from her, he said, "so, who are you?"

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:18 am

As Alex walked into the light, Nevada gave a slight start. Geez, he looks about a year older than me! She realized with another start that he had spoken. She considered ignoring him and trying for the door, but quickly realized that he was blocking her way.

"I am Nevada, Executive of Team Legend." She announced imperiously. She waited for his response, already calculating a plan of escape.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex laughed, "I could guess that by youir costume, what I really want to know is: what is your name?" Alex took another step closer to her, suspecting that she was probably planning an escape while they went through the small talk. "And by the way, my Haunter is waiting outside, if you try to run he'll catch. It was a complete bluff, but it was worth a try.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:05 am

"I told you my name, Rocket. I am Nevada Larosse, and don't you forget! You have no Haunter outside, we have been watching you and your Haunter is on your belt." She pointed to one of the Pokeballs on his belt and watched him closely. She was bluffing but there was a good chance that it was true. All she had to do was scare him into thinking that she knew everything about him, and she'd be fine.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex laughed and relaxed his stance, but only slightly. "Well, you called my bluff, Nevada, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to let you leave. You infiltrated Rocket property, you have been captured, thus you are our prisoner. I'd get a big fat promotion if I handed in a Legend member - even better a Legend Executive! We haven't only been developing a new Pokeball, y'know, we aren't bad at torture or interrogation either!" Alex stepped back and sized the girl up. She looks pretty fast, she might be able to get away... He took a quick glance around the room, to check for anything that might facilitate in her possible escape.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:25 am

Nevada watched his eyes travel quickly around the room and did the same. Nothing that could be of help.. Suddenly she had a brainwave.

She walked forward a couple of steps and put one hand on her hip. She smiled at Alex and waited to see how he would try to capture her.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The sudden movement surprised Alex and he dived forward, tackling her to the ground. They hit the floor hard and slid across the well sanded wood. With a light *thump* they crashed into the wall. Alex was the first to move. He quickly flipped her over so her face was against the floor and then pulled up her right arm behind her back, all the way up to her shoulderblades. "Don't move, or I break your arm," He muttered threateningly.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:39 am

Nevada blinked, surprised by his movement. She quickly regained her cool, and moved her hand to her waist again.

"Oh dear, you caught me." she cooed. "Whatever will I do?" She leapt up and spun him off her, and, forgetting that he still held her arm, called out her Gardevoir.

"Use Teleport!"

And with a flash, they were gone.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex winced when he felt Nevada spin out from underneath him. Her arms are so thin! he thought, they won't just break, they'll be snapped off! Still, despite this, he kept his hand firmly on her slender wrist, right through the teleporting ordeal. It wasn't the most comfortable experience he'd ever had, it was like being torn apart and then pieced together piece by piece, but it was over as quickly as it had begun. Once it had ended Alex fell to the ground. It was his first teleportation and he wasn't quite ready for it, and he instinctively clutched his hands to his stomach, willing himself not to throw up. But in doing so he had let go of Nevada, she was free to escape.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:51 am

Nevada whipped away from him the minute he let go and called out her Ninetales and Espeon. Ninetales pounced on him and hissed softly in his ear, warning him not to move, while Espeon used his psychic powers to hold him where he was.

"No so tough now, are you Rocket?" Nevada smirked. Confident that Espeon's powers would hold him, she recalled her Ninetales. She refused to take her eyes off him, in case he moved, and thus hadn't realized just where they had ended up.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( My last post for about half an hour, dinner time ))

The funny thing was they hadn't moved at all horizontal, just 15 floors up. Alex was now pinned to his boss' desk by Espeon's powerful psychic hold. No matter how much he wriggled and squirmed he couldn't get free. "So, what now my lovely little friend?" He croaked to her, his voice coming out in short gasps even though there was no physical force being pushed down on him. "You're still in the building and I suspect your Gardy won't be able to teleport for at least another half hour? Oh yeah, could you tell your Espeon to ease off a bit, she might crush my ribcage. Not a good present for my boss at all, is it? A dead rocket lying on his desk?"

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:03 am

"I have no problem in killing you now." Suddenly she realized where they were. She swore loudly. "Gardevoir, return, you useless animal! This is your fault!" she turned back to Alex. "We would have made it if you hadn't grabbed me and tagged along!" She swore again and stalked towards the window, running a hand through her hair in frustration. "And I'm not telling Espeon to do anything, because he is having a lovely time torturing you."
Should I kill him? She wondered. Lana'd appreciate it, but I dunno. Something about him... She shook herself out of that thought. What was she thinking? She was Team Legend, he Team Rocket! They were enemys! A sudden sound made her turn around again. She watched in horror as the door handle began to turn...

((I'm having dinner now too. Be back soon!))

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The door handle probably meant the boss, but this was far from a good omen for Alex. If the boss saw Alex in his office with a Legend Executive pinning him through sheer psychic power. Not a good situation at all. He could be fired, and Alex wanted to stay with Team Rocket, no he needed to stay with Team Rocket. "Okay, here's the plan," he whispered to Nevada quickly, "I know you don't want to be captured and you know I don't want to be fired, and believe me if it's who I think it is coming through that door, and it will be, you will surely be captured and I will surely be fired, so just listen to me," the door continued to rattle, the person was obviously having trouble with their keys, "You let me send out my Charizard, Prometheus. He'll heat the window so that it is much more fragile, that'll only take a second. Then, as soon as that door opens, you stand in front of the window. I'll tackle you again and we'll break through that window like it's sugar glass, just like in the movies." The door continued to rattle, "Prometheus'll jump out after us, catch us, and we'll fly away, easy as pie." Alex smiled at her as best he could underneath the pressure, hoping that his insane plan might convince her.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:32 am

Nevada looked at him like he was insane. "Trust a Rocket? Or worse, let a Rocket push me through a window? Letting you touch me once was a mistake...but I see that I have no choice." She returned her Espeon and stood near the desk, watching Alex like a Murkrow.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex pulled a Pokeball of his belt. It was marked with a black "P" on the top, presumably for "Prometheus." Alex sent out the Charizard quickly and said, "Y'heard that, didn't ya, buddy?" Prometheus nodded once, cast a lazy eye around the room and finally saw the window. One short blast of fire later, and Prometheus had put himself back in his Pokeball where he settled down for a good sleep. "Ready?" asked Alex, trying to watch the door and Nevada att he same time. He got himself into a ready stance, and prepared for the door to open.

(( Second page with only two people! that's 10 posts each! ))

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:48 am

Nevada watched tentatively. She hadn't wanted to trust this Rocket, but he seemed to be keeping his word. And Gardevoir should be able to Teleport again soon..
A sharp creak brought her thoughts back to the presetna as the door creaked open and a dark figure appeared in the doorway.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex shot forward like a bullet and leapt at Nevada, wrapping his arms around her waist. He swung himself around in midair, trying to get his body in between her and the glass. Weakened or not, the glass would still hurt, and even though she was from Team Legend, Alex didn't want her hurt.

The collision came like a ton of bricks.

Alex felt the wind being knocked out of him and he was afraid for a second that the glass wouldn't break. Luckily for the both of them, it did. The little fragments of glass shattered outwards like the glass in the frame that Alex had dropped not fifteen minutes earlier. "Close your eyes and shield your face or the glass'll cut you to pieces," he whispered up to Nevada as loudly as he could.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:59 am

Nevada sighed and shut her eyes. If Lana finds out I am as good as dead. she thought. This guy better know what he's doing..

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex thought he knew what he was doing. Until he realised that one vital part of this plan was missing. "Uh oh, where's Prometheus?"

Alex's hand flashed down to his belt, grabbed the ball on the right and pulled it up. I was marked with and "H." This is not good, thought Alex frantically, we must be halfway down by now! He clipped the ball marked "H" back onto his belt and grabbed the other one. It was a "P." Alex quickly sent out his Charizard. At first Prometheus didn't know where he was. Then he saw the ground rushing quickly towards him. A reflex action and suddenly the Charizard's wings were spread wide. Something landed on his back and he pulled up sharply, mere centimetres from the ground. On top, Alex sighed with relief. "We're alive! What a fluke, we're alive!"

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next