It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
 Team Nightmare Graphics 
is very close to getting banned

Welcome, loyal fellow members of Team Nightmare. This is where (if you want them) you will be able to request special Team Nightmare Graphics from now on. The graphics available are:

Trainer Cards (you must request a Trainer Pic, your name and the Pokemon you want):

Team Nightmare Signatures:

Code:
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Coyney/Signature.png[/IMG]

Minisigs (for people who feel they have enough stuff in their signatures already but still want to show their support):

Code:
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Coyney/Confused%20Flareon/MiniSig.png[/IMG]

Thin Sigs (for people who feel that their signatures are too long for a Trainer Card but still want to advertise their team):

You may have noticed that i have several Badges on my Trainer Card (featured above). Here is how to get those badges:

Well, there are 8 badges (duh) - the Join Badge, the Art Badge, the Moon Badge, the Jack Badge, the Spell Badge, the Bone Badge, the Ghoul Badge and the Nightmare Badge.

The Join Badge is for joining Team Nightmare. You join, you automatically get the badge. Easy.

The next badge is the Art Badge. You win this by entering an Art Competition on a Psypoke forum, and supplying me with a link to the thread. You don't have to win, you just have to enter.

The third badge is the Moon Badge. You win this badge by correctly answering a series of 6 questions about Pokemon Types, which i will PM to anyone who requests it. You must answer all of them correctly on the first or second try to win the badge. (If you dno't get it, you have to wait 2 days for another try.)

The badge after that is the Jack Badge. You are awarded this badge for correctly answering 10 questions about Pokemon in general. The same rules and conditions apply as for the Moon Quiz.

The fifth badge is the Spell Badge, which is won by answering 15 questions about Pokemon Attacks. Same deal as the other quizzes.

The next badge is th Bone Badge. You win this badge by answering 20 questions about the Pokemon Games, Red Version through to Emerald Version, and all in between.

The second last badge is the Ghoul Badge. This is awarded to all members of Team Nightmare who have a Ghost Type Pokemon in their party.

The last badge is the Nightmare Badge, and it is awarded only to Team Admins.

PM me if you want to take one of the quizzes to win a badge. If you have entered an Art Competition and you want to win the Art Badge, post a link to your entry here.

By the way, YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF TEAM NIGHTMARE TO REQUEST OR USE ANY OF THESE GRAPHICS. Thankyou for your kind consideration.

Well, Nightmarians? What are we waiting for? Lets get posting! :D

Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cool ideas for badges, how about giving me the questions for them
(it would be pretty sad if the nightmare leader doesnt have any badges, while every one else does)

Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:42 pm

Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:15 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:55 am

Who thinks we should have the option to show if we are male or female in our prfiles? I do!

Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:11 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would have though that he would have known that u wer Female due to the Trainer Sprite on the Card but i guess not(how Ignorant)

[13:57] <jordanw> mine is 4897 4813 7695
[13:57] <Gabe_> Mine is ***-***-**** :D
[13:57] <Gabe_> :| oops wrong number

Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

*sigh*
I would have though that he would have known that u wer Female due to the Trainer Sprite on the Card but i guess not(how Ignorant)
It's a SAMPLE card it's not CF's actual card, it's probably just some sample trainer sprite that CF used :roll:

Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:52 pm

Btw, thankyou for visiting my shop! (That's not sarcastic) What do you think of my stuff?

(Boy what a day! ShadowFlygon visiting one shop and Amphy himself visiting another! Awesome!)

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:43 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

if i get accepted can i have a thin sig? and a trainer card? pokemon gengar, mew, clamperl, gardevoir, gbyss, and a evee?

Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:52 pm

Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'd like one with a TN version of Flannery. Maybe black and purple clothes with black or purple hair. Whatever looks good. But I know I have to be officially accepted first, so don't worry about it just yet, I guess. XP

Edit: I've been accepted. Yay-ness!

Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If you want the nightmare version of people, registeel_rocks has been making those, not that i think confused flareon cant

Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i got accepted. YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get the thin sig.

Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:48 pm

I'm working on the stuff now. So sorry for the wait, guys!

Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

Okay, Omanlew, you need to select a Nightmare (or normal) Trainer for your Trainer Card.

Flannery and knew it, I will have your images shortly

Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:38 pm
Profile YIM

Oopseys. Sorry I was in a rush and forgot about it. Anyway, are you guys there? I need the info for the results, you know...

Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:27 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

May I join team nightmare?

This isn't where you join Team Nightmare. Click on the link in my sig to get to where you sign up.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alright I guess I'll get a trainer card with a nightmarified blackbelt (the one that's not kicking), and these pokemon:

{blaziken}-Blaziken
{xatu}-Xatu
{golduck}-Golduck
{tyranitar}-Tyranitar
{girafarig}-Giragarig
{nidoking}-Nidoking

I think the badge for having a ghost pokemon is a little unfair, no offense... It probably should be changed to ghost/dark, due to lack of ghost pokemon...

Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:14 pm

Sorry to do this to you, guys, but I'm closing down shop. I've quit Team Nightmare and for a while I'm going to concentrate on the Graphics Section and Confused Flareon Graphics.

Later on I will be opening another shop for all Teams to visit, in which I will be more than happy to make stuff for all Teams in Psypoke, instead of limiting my abilities to just one.

I'm sorry if you had an order waiting, but talk to flaming_fox - I'll be emailing him all the graphics, finished or unfinished, and he can give my position to someone else.

Again, sorry. Mods, you can lock this

Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:18 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]