It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Vortex looked at Data angrily. he lifted himself up. he was strugling with the cast on his arm. It was itchy and it was bothering him."Geeze, im in no condition to fight." he said."My arm is fractured, maybe broken." This got him angry.

Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The fact that Vortex was angry startled Data. He was uncomfortable any time anyone was mad at him, but haveing a teammate mad completely tore him appart. None the less, he still was needed. "If your leg hurts to much to fight, then you should be a hospitle, not downtown otop of a building."

Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"i dont need to go to a hospital. What i need is to be left alone" he said, sitting back down."Now, if you will, im going to take a nap. check on selsius, and the others. im fine" he said. he laid down and stared at the sky. he was angry.

Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thank god you're here, Vamp," Selsius said, giving the pale Titan a brotherly hug, "sorry to cut your joyous return short, but we have a problem. This insane dude wants us to ship out or he'll blow Metropolis to bits with this bomb behind me. He wants us to leave the city to the criminals. I know that's something we can't do, it's against all we stand for, but I don't see that we have any other choice... I'm sorry about this, I really a-" suddenly Selsius fell over screaming. It felt as if his insides were being burnt in a furnace. "The poison, I need to get to hospital..."

Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Data was not about to just walk away from someone in need, especialy a titan. His face showed an expression grim detirmination. "Vortex, you need to go to a hospital. Vamp and S.B. are helping Selsious, what I need to do now is get you some help."

Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Im fine!" he said."Selsius has been stabbed and poisoned....". he remembered the poison on the tip of the blade.He broke the ground beneath him, and lifted it up."Can you make yer feet into a propellor?" he asked. "We need to get to Selsius." He moved his arm and cringed in pain."Grrr." he whispered to himself. his leg and arm began pulsing. His spike glowed black."Hurry up".

Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

He grabbed selsius and flew him to the hospital as fast as he could. He checked him in and sat otside of the room thinking. How could Vortex think he is no help S.B. wondered.

Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Poison," Data was stunned, "Why did you not tell us about this before you left?" Turning his feet into propellor, he hovered a bit and looked down at Vortex. "We gotta get over there now," taking note of Vortex's injuries, he extended his hand, "Do you need help, or can you fly on your own?"

Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Im just peachy." he said while lifting himself up."Just cause my bones are messed up, doesnt mean my powers are." he said, while moving forward."i wonder..". He used gravuty inside his arm. he ifted up the bone. It cracked horribly, making a huge snapping sound."Geeze. Ahhhhhh. Im never trying that again." He said. Feeling stupid he flew forward.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp wasn't expecting a joyous return, but this wasn't what he had in mind either. "Dammit Selsius! How could you go and get yourself poisoned? Oh well...." Vamp wasn't exactly mobile at the moment. He'd need a coupled more souls before he could fly. He figure it would be best for him to think about what they could do. Quite a few ideas crossed his mind. But none of them worked. He doubted any of the titans knew how to disarm a bomb of that size (he'd gone over it with his hands after Selsius had been flown away). He might as well walk to the hospital. It was a good 30 blocks away, so he had some time to think. He kept to the sidewalk as best he could. He could hear the cars rushing by and if it got too loud, he would move away. It was a serious handicap being blind. If he absorbed enough souls, his pupils would grow back, though. It had happened once before. But it was a big day of crime for him... He doubted that he could reach that number again. After quite a bit of walking and thinking, he finally got an idea. They would leave. But they wouldn't at the same time. It was a terrible thing to reduce the Titans to, but it would the only thing that would keep the city from being blown to kingdom come. He reached the hospital. It was easily recognizable by its huge red cross on the roof to most people, but Vamp had to memorize where it was. It didn't do well to not know where he was when walking in the middle of the city. He walked into the revolving doors slowly, careful to avoid a mishap like the one he experience a few years ago. He noticed a line of breaths that probably led to the information desk. He waited for no more than two minutes, and was finally able to make it to the desk.
"Hello. I'm looking for a young man by the name of Selsius." For a moment there was no reply. Then he heard a comforting female voice say,
"Floor 7, at the Poisin and Burn Infirmary. Room 74. Is that all I can do for you sir?" Vamp nodded a yes, and walked in the direction of the dining elevators. He waited for the opening sound, and walked in. There were two more people in the elevator.
"Floor seven, please." Vamp said in a raspy voice. The breathing suddenly stopped for a second. They're afraid of me. Vamp thought. There was a time when he was normal... A moment later he walked off the elevator at floor seven. He recognized S.B.'s breathing down the hall.
"Hey! It's finally me!" Vamp hurried to where his comrade was sitting. "How's Selsius?"

Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

he flew over to the buliding, he wasnt there. He looked at his locator and saw that they were all in one place. he began flying over to that place.Great. Poison,Bombs, and Casts, oh my! So stupid.. he landed on top of the buliding. He walked right above to where all the titans were. he pushed down hard and broke it. After a couple of floors he landed. he didnt want to go to the entrance cause he knew they would take him away and put proper casts on his wounds. he hated hospital's. He was made in one as a weapon of destruction. After seeing the truth by his dad, he left, and ended up with the titans. His arm ached badly now. he stood up and saw Vamp standing near the entrance."Well, i know im in the right room, at least."

Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:13 pm
is very close to getting banned

Hey there! I've got permission from Undeadcutlet to join, so here's my profile:

Name: Mirage
Appearance: Tanned skin with waist length white hair and gold eyes. She's small and light, but not very strong
Personality: Cruel and heartless. Will not hesitate to hurt or kill someone, and everyone knows it
Powers: She can create temporary illusions around herself, allowing herself to hide easily. She can also fly.
Weakness: She cannot stand any loud noises of any description
Main Aim: Defeat the Teen Titans

Yeah, she's a bad guy. What fun. An easy weakness to exploit though, once your character discovers it..

Mirage landed and smiled slightly. She stood outside a hospital, her long hair blowing behind her in a slight breeze. They're inside, she thought to herself. I should probably wait right here for them..

She walked lazily up to the doors, which automatically opened. The people sitting inside saw nothing but the doors open - Mirage had vanished. She smiled to herself and headed towards the stairs, her illusion flickering and fading as she reached them.

Look out Titans - trouble's here she thought with an evil smile..

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:09 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius' eyes flickered open, he had woken up from the unconciousness that had engulfed him during the flight. His vision blurry, he took a glance around the room. His was the only bed in there, and there lay all sorts of medical instruments and bags and bottles of chemicals around the room. Then Selsius noticed it: the knife with which he had been poisoned. As soon as he looked at it another searing jolt of pain shot through him, this one more powerful than all the previous ones put together. He screamed a long, painful scream which he was sure would be heard even from the lobby. Then a bag connected to his wrist pulsed once, the fluid it contained flowed down the long tube, and Selsius fell asleep. The last thing he saw before once again slipping into unconciousness was the doctors running in, muttering about some kind of "antidote."

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:16 am

Mirage stopped suddenly - she had heard a long scream from the floor above.

Selsius. She thought to herself. She quickened her pace ever so slightly and continued up the next set of stairs.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius awoke again five minutes later, a doctor injecting sometyhing into his arm. The doctor noticed the slight movement and said, "you needn't worry, it's an antidote. You'll be up on your feet in a couple of days."

"A couple of days?!" Selsius shouted suddenly, "they'll nuke the city!" Suddenly the bag pulsed again and he felt himself drifting back to sleep.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:49 am

Mirage heard a shout from a room down the hall. "A couple of days?! They'll nuke the city!"

"Will they now?" she asked calmly as she stepped into the hospital room.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A nurse was attending the bed, what when she saw the girl at the door she hurried over to her, "I'm sorry, Mr. Selsius is taking no visitors at the moment."

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:56 am

"Oh that's okay, I'm not visiting." With that, she vanished, sliding into an illusion as smoothly a water. The nurse gasped and looked around, shocked. Mirage glided over to Selsius' bed and looked down at him.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius' eyes flickered open, and found himself staring at the ceiling. Despite that, he had a strange sensation that someone was looking directly at him. Selsius looked across at the nurse, who was white as a ghost. Suddenly the nurse ran out of the room, screaming something about ghosts. Poison forgotten, Selsius sat up quickly.

And bashed his head against something invisible that was looking right down at him.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A nurse ran out of Selsius's room and screamed about a ghost.
"Sounds like trouble." S.B. said as he walked into the room.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quicky hgetting up he wiped him self off. he ran into selsius's room. He saw nothing but selsius on the bed.."Wha....whats going on?' he said. he ran over to selsius but was knocked down flat by an invisible wall. Nose throbbing, he sat up."What tha?' he said in panic.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Far from stunned, Selisius reached up as grabbed the first invisible thing he found. It felt quite a lot like hair. "Put down your cloaking or you'll be in for a world of hurt," Selsius said through gritted teeth, fighting the pain which he was going through right now.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"selsius, what are you doing?" he said, looking at his leader strangely. he walked over, then stopped, confused. he turned around and then looked back around.. He quicky reduced nearly evry aspect of gravity in the room, making nearly evrything float.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Sorry Rukario, but your grammar and spelling mistakes are getting on my nerves. Shape up or ship out. ))

Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:02 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

There was another breathing pattern in the room. They couldn't see it, but Vamp could. It was the Titans' old friend Mirage. God how he hated her. He glided into the room past Vortex and in next to S.B. Selsius was holding onto what seemed to be her hair. "It's okay guys, it's just that little whelp Mirage..." Vamp addressed his friends in the room. The hardest part about getting her down was you had to catch her. But now that that was taken care of, he figured it would be easy to bring her into custody. "Selsius, hold on to her. I'll take care of this." He set his hand on Mirage's face, and prepared to absorb his second soul that day.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next