It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Super Mario RP! 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Claude barely doged the fireballs, but he lost his concentration, which made him lose his shadow grip. "Training with other Yoshis must've given you more knowledge on how to fight another Yoshi." said Claude. "I can't stand any of those other Yoshis; they're always so happy. They never feel fear; why is that?"

Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:10 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, it's a little thing I like to call friendship, something which you'll never understand.", chuckled Rick as he dropped to the ground. He immediately fired some more fireballs at him.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:44 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Claude looked at his wristwatch. "I'm so sorry; I can't play games with you anymore. I have to meet up with Sleech, so I bid you adu." cackled Claude as he began to exit the shadow realm by forging open a shadow portal. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. There is an exit you can use somewhere, but you'll have to find it first." Claude exited the shadow realm, laughing his head off. The shadow portal then disappeared.

Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Why that no good son of a...aw, just forget it, I need to get out of here, somehow. He said there is an exit somewhere, but all I see is swirling black and purple-ness." He had no choice but to walk until he could find some sort of exit.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:47 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Out of almost nowhere, a blue Boo became visible. He looked frightened of the Yoshi in front of him. "Who-who are you?!?" shrilled the Boo. I've been alone down here for...3 years, and now Claude has finally captured someone else! This Yoshi could be my friend...I hope.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:33 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Rick instintively readied a fireball in each hand, since Boos were normally on Bowser's side. "Hold on a sec, this Boo may know how to get out of here, I can't just blow him up.", he thought.

"My name is Rick, and yours?"

Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:31 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Don-Don't shoot me!" shrilled the Boo. "I have no intention of harming you. As a matter of fact, I can help you get outta here." The Boo floated there for a few seconds. "I'm Blake...I'm basically a permanent prisoner down here."

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry I took so long, school is taking over sorta kinda.))

"I'm a bit confused here. You said you know how to get out of here, yet you also said that you're a permament prisoner down in this place. So, which is it?", a pause.

"Oh sorry, I haven't even introduced myself, I'm Rick, nice to meet...you."

Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:55 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I'm the guardian of the door that leads out of this shadow realm...but this is against my own will. Claude threw me down here when I rebelled against him hitting some children. He now makes me guard the exit door." sighed Blake. "The thing is, I want to help you escape this wretched place, but if I make any action against Claude, he senses it and he'd come down here and kill us both."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Meanwhile, back to the others...)
Zeke took note of his weapons. "Let's see... I got my boomerang, my fire flower, and my trusty hammer. I'm ready for anything." declared Zeke.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hm..perhaps, but it's better than doing nothing. And besides, I wasn't using all my power. Of course, I doubt he was also...ugh. Anyway, show the way out before I pass out due to the swirly-ness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, then, let's move. We don't have much time.", spoke Stewart as he, Mario, Luigi, Gregg, and Zeke prepared to leave.

"Rick...please be careful..."

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7