It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

:mrgreen: Edit: Artica came back to where everyone was, and was shocked to see an ambulence running off. "Will-will he be okay?" asked Artica. If he doesn't get out of this okay, I'll go back and shatter their dead bodies even more...

Last edited by Registeel_Rocks on Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:14 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Artica came back to where everyone was, and was shocked to see Selsius pratically unharmed. "Uh...glad to see you up?" said Artica, fumbling with words. Whoopsies...looked like I killed the crooks for no reason...oh well... She went back to being her normal, cheerful self. Oh well, they would've had it coming to them if they would've gone to jail anyways.

Um....not to be rude, but selsius is an a different place right now.
"Sure, no prob i got yer back"> he looked at that jacket. he lifted it up to see a hole bared through it. he quickly examined it. He then picked up the knife. Only the tip was red. "hmm" he asked. he looked at selsius's wound. he measured the deepness of the wound and then the deepness of the blade. The wound seemed deeper then the blade. he then looked at the blade again. Those werent ragular crooks. they have powers. they would know a little stab wouldnt hurt selsius. he thought. He looked at the blade again. There was a shine to it. It also seemed that the blood had been wiped through the tip. Like the blood had been pushed. He then froze in horror. "hey se-se- sel" he looked at the blade then the wound over and over again. he looked at the blade and thought. there was something. this is not just a regular stabbing attempt by some crooks. They had this planned. selsius was looking at Vortex strange. The spike in the middle of vortex's chest glowed a bright blue. (i also havent given a description, so i will now) This only happened when he was afraid. "Selsius, i think youve been poisoned." he said, still looking at the blade.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Uh, Rukario, you can't make my character look puzzled, it's god-moding. And registeel, he's right. I'm still in the ambulance. ))

"P-poisoned?" Stammered Selsius, "but how could that be?" Suddenly Selsius shivered. He felt as if a part of him, somewhere deep inside, hand just been touched by icy fingers. "M-maybe you're right, perhaps we should keep going to the hospital." Even as he spoke the Ambulace swerved around a corner, a bit faster than it was meant to. The window between the driver and the back slid open. A gun peered out of the darkness. "Alright you," a gravely voice said, emphasing by jerking his gun to Vortex and Selsius in turn, "you're coming with me." "What about us?" croaked one of the ambulance personnel, fear in his voice. The man in the front didn't say anything, he just fired two shots, one after the other. Both the nurses slumped to the floor, and the ambulance seemed eerily quiet after the gunshots. Suddenly the back door swung open. The man with the gun stood, his pistol levelled at Vortex, and a shotgun by his hip at Selsius. Selsius got a good look at him for the first time. The man was short, a little fat, and balding. But there was something strange about him. Was it how he didn't blink so often, or maybe how his eyes were so strikingly blue, or was it the was his skin and flesh seemed to ripple like water, pulsating and changing shape by the second. Definitely the flesh thing. Selsius stifled a horrified gasp, as their captor led them over to a large garage door.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Levi was staring at the ground, dabbing the tears from his eyes with his sleeve. "Let's meet him at the hospital," he said, his voice cracking still, the reality of the situation too overwhelming for him. "Guess we're walking. Let's hurry." Since their leader was temporarily incapacitated, Levi wasted no time in filling the position.

He turned to Artica. "And I'm sure he's all right," he reassured her, putting his arm around her shoulders. Strange, considering he was convinced Selsius was dead only seconds ago. "Selsius is a tough guy. He's a Teen Titan after all."

Last edited by Flannery on Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:40 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"O.K. let's go."S.B. said as he ran in the direction of the hospital.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:57 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Oh, I didn't see Rukario's post that said the ambulance drove off. My mistake; not the end of the world.))

Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius felt the cold, hard metal of the shotgun pressed against his back. Then Selsius noticed something very strange. The man who was their captor was walking in front of them, opening the garage door. But this was impossible, he was behind them, threatening them with his guns. Selsius risked a glance back at the man with the guns. He didn't expect to see the man there, holding the guns, and yet there he was! If anything he seemed shorter than before, maybe a little thinner. The man grinned, his yellowed, tobbaco stained teeth appearing like tombstones in his mouth. "Don't move, or I'll shoot ya," the man threatened, "and don't try none of that funny business with heat or gravity, or else both of youse'll get lead in your brain, d'you understand?" Selsius gulped and nodded. Something in the way the man grinned maniacally, or in the way his voice became a high, excited pitch when he threatened them told Selius that this man was not bluffing. He would not hesitate to blow their brains out. Selsius glanced back towards the door and saw something even more frightening. The man in front had disappeared, all Selsius could see was a slimy puddle sliding under the door. Then, with a screeching sound of metal on metal, the door slid open and there he was: their captor stood, grinning. "Come in!" he beckoned, with an insane grin etched on his features.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((sorry. registeel, right. Not the end of the world))
"geeze, yer voice is annoying." the man looked at him with an angry face. He heard the sound of a gun being cocked right behind his head. "Uh, ha ha, not muck of a funny guy atre ya?" The man looked away. the man sat down on a leather chair. The only things visible their was a leather chair, and a steel table. Vortex saw a the mans bright fake leather shoes. He was incredibly ugly. Hope that poison doesnt kick in he thoght. wait, im not one of their targets. their target was Selsius. I wasnt meant to be in this plan. :idea: i know what i can do. he increased the force of gravity over the 3 men bhind them arms. They were getting heavier and heavier. Suddenly the sound of footsteps behind them stopped. he turned around and saw 2 men with their hands down and then kneeling dow, like they had just ran a 100 miles. But where was the other one. he turned back around to find a rifle pressed against his stomach. "Going somewhere?" said the man. His dark gray eyes glown like the moon. "Uhh, yeah." He lifted the man up and knocked him on to the ground. He jumped up high and landed on the ground. he then felt a sharp pinch on his arm. he looked at it. he saw a bright yellow dart stabbed into it. "A tranquilizer." he said. "SELSIUS run...". he fell to the floor. he turned around and saw their captor over him. he was holding a huge machate. "Wise guy arunt youse?" vortex heard a gunshot fired, and then fainted.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:26 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I know that you've already started something, but I have an interesting idea for a character. I'd just need your permission because obviously you've already developed a storyline and everything. I really want to play, but if it's not the right time, that's fine with me.

Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((i'll just think that everyone is following me))
S.B. was standing outside of the hospital looking around that was strange he didn't see the ambulence. S.B. walked inside of the hospital and walked up to the front desk.
" Hello mam what room is Selsius in." S.B. asked.
"I'm afraid no patient named Selsius has entered this hospital." the woman said.
" He was riding ambulence 56 are u sure he's not here?" S.B. said.
"Nope he's not registered in the database I'm afraid." the woman said.
" Do you the adress of the driver of that ambulence mam?" S.B. asked.
" Yes it's 789 Well Ave why do you ask?" the woman said.
There was a gust of wind and when she looked up S.B. was gone.

Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thats odd, Selsious not at the hospital. How could that be, Data had clearly seen the ambulance take the team leader away. Maybe Selsious got better, or maybe, the ambulance driver had a heart attack and the viecle crashed.

"Hey Storm Boy, wait for me," Data gasped as he saw his fellow Titan fly off. To follow Storm Boy Data changed his arms into wings, and took wing. Ah, this is so relaxing, I haven't taken this form in a few weeks, it feels great to fly.

Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vortex woke up in a dark room. his shirt was battered up. His shoes were taken off and he was strapped to a chair. He looked for his walkie talkie. it was no where to be seen. Suddenly, he saw a man sitting in a chair right in front of him. "Wha, where am I?" asked Vortex. "None of your business. You've been asleep for a long time, its about damn time you woke up." "Where's Selsius?" "Thats for me to know, and for you not to find out." he looked at the chanis that were wrapped around him. they were weak metal chains. the man was watching him. he lifted a pistol up and aimed it at him. 'Dont try anythi-" The gun flew down and landed with a smack. Suddenly, making gravity press against each other, the chains snapped. Vortex got up, grabbed the chair and threw it at the man.. It knocked him against the wall. Vortex crushed the gun, and then lifted the man up. "Now, you gonna tell me where my leader is, or your gonna find out what the bottom of your kitchen floor loks like" Vortex said while lifting him up higher with his powers. He was pissed off. After some stupid choices he had made, his leader's life was in jeapordy. "I aint saying nothing." said the thug. "Fine!" said vortex. The spike in his chest glowed a dark red. The man lifted up at amazing speed. he crashed through the floors of the place they were in. Finally, Vortex didnt here any crashing so he stopped using his powers. he the walked to the man was knocked through. he flew upabout 2 floors and landed. He was determined to find selsius.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Rukario, your character is waaaaaaay too powerful, I realise it now. It seems as if Vortex's power has no limits. Tone down his powers a bit, or he'll be invincible. I don't like invincible ))

Selsius tried to run when he heard Vortex's shout, he really did, but there was a slight problem. The room was suddenly full of people. It was creepy, thay had just appeared out of nowhere. But there was something creepier. All the people in the room looked exactly the same. It was just the same fat, balding, greasy old guy completely surrounding him. Some of them levelled pistols, while others readied their shotguns. Selsius sat down in a hard steel chair. There was no way out of this predicament, he could only wait for his team mates to arrive. Suddenly he realised Vortex wasn't with him, and he got to his feet again, angry. "Where's my friend? What have you done with him?" Selsius said, trying to keep his voice level. "He tried to run, so we made sure he'd never run again," said the man closest to Selsius. Then they all laughed. Every single one of them. The same high pitched, maniacal laughter. It seemed to Selsius that the whole world was laughing at him. Selsius sat again, defeated.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

S.B. was flying to 678 Well Ave. he looked behind him and Data was following him. S.B. stopped at the building and waited for Data to catch up.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vortex took one step. He then felt as if someone had drained him of all his power. He stopped walking and sat down. His bones felt as if someone had beat them with a bat while they were broke. "I gotta find-" he started breathing heavily. That little stunt i pulled nearly killed me he thought, while breathing very deeply. he layed down and took very deep breaths. he couldnt move, speak, and it was hard for him to think. he knew he wasnt gonna faint, but he had absolutely no energy. I wonder where evryone is at he thought. He then felt a sting of pain in his head. He was gonna scream but he didnt even have the enrgy to do that.
he crawled to an air vent on the bottom of the room. The air was blowing softly, like an ocean breeze. He heard footsteps coming at him. he then heard "Argh, he killed Johnny, he's gonna pay." Vortex panicked. he was surely done for if they were to find him. One of them walked up right next to Vortex. He didnt see him but he knew he was there. "He's here" said one of the men. Suddenly they were turning in his direction. "He's right here!" said one of the man. Vortex, as a last desperation, bit the man in his leg.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Data loved the feeling of wind on his wings, he even wondered why he ever was in a different form. Oh yeah, I can't really eat pizza with wings, need hands for that. Wich reminds me, we never got to the pizza place. By the time all of this had gone through his head, he was caught up to S.B. "Hey, do you think Selsious is all right."

Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Nidoman, please no one-liners, they can amount to spam ))

Selsius closed his eyes, he, a Teen Titan, had been beaten by an ugly old man. But it's not just one man he thought it's hundreds, maybe thousands! Hundreds and hundreds of the exact same man... Selsius opened his eyes again. The fat man stood in front of him, completely alone. I must be going mad! Selsius opened his eyes again. The man had disappeared. Then Selsius heard a soft "chink" and he felt a weight on his arms behind the chair. He had just been handcuffed. The man came around the chair and sat in the leather armchair in front of Selsius. "Comfy?" the man ask, a grin on his face, "coz I hope not!" The man walked away, insane laughter trailing behind him. Selsius was alone. Desperately he tried pulling at his handcuffs, but they were on firmly. Then he realised, I don't need to struggle like this, I've got powers! Selsius focused all his energies on heating up the chain linking the cuffs together, he even tried pulling them apart at the same time, but the handcuffs didn't budge. Then Selsius tried a different approach. His eyes shut tight, his energy fading, he tried to freeze the metal, make it the lowest temperature that it could go. After a few seconds, Selsius whacked the chain against the back of the chair, and it broke clean in two. Selsius stood up, tired but ready, and began to run, trying to find an exit.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The man hit Vortex with his head. He fell back. he couldnt get up. His body was to weak to even move. His courage, determanation, and hope had been destroyed. His head was bleeding. One of the man grabbed him while the other had a gun to his head. "Ha-" said Vortex. he was gonna try negotiating but had no energy. He was helpless. Finally, he thought. This is how it ends. One of the teen titans dying. Maybe even two. I die in a beat up apartment or factory. This sucks.I cant go down like this. He opened his eyes. The lights flickered. When they were on, he saw the two men. But when they flickered off, there was nothing. His eyes closed again. He couldnt think. It seemed like an illusion, yet it seemed so real.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Data and S.B. reached 678 Well Ave., Data relized, that he was scared. He had know idea why, the worst that could be in there was an evil ambulance driver that kidnapped his leader and probably Vortex. ((Data does not yet know how much trouble Vortex and Selsious are in yet)) "Um, Storm Boy, I've got a bad feeling about this," He stared at the apartment, "This doesn't feel right." As he got even closer, a shiver ran down his back.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

One of the men opened a room. They threw vortex in there. They then sat in two chairs beside them."now we no yous isnt gonna 'scape". To tired to do anything, he yellled as loud as he could. he was to tired to do anything."Shut him up!" said one of the men. The other man came over and kicked Vortex in the face. They the kicked him in the stomach. vortex screamed again, this time even louder."I said, Shut Him Up!!!" The man came over. he took out a bat and started beating Vortex with it. Vortex now couldnt even scream. he was bruised and bleeding from his nose and mouth."AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled out one last cry for desperation. he then stopped. the two men looked alike. His left eye was swolen and he couldnt see anything.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Did you hear that it sounded like a scream coming from that window." S.B. said as he pointed to a high winbow.
S.B. flew up there and saw the backs of two men and a boy sitting in the middle. S.B. shocked the window and it fell through to the other room! It made a bang as glass broke and the two men rushed over to the window. S.B. made a huge gust going 150 miles an hour go down and it knocked down the two men out of the window.
" Yes!" said S.B. as he entered the room.
Vortex looked terrible blood was all over him along with bruises.
" Data get up here I need you to take Vortex to the hospital he looks terrible he might not make it if you don't hurry." S.B. screamed.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:22 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

(undead says i can join, so i'm posting my profile. I'm a teen titan that's returning from a few years ago due to a bad accident related to my powers. I spent two years regenerating my strength on an island off the coast and now I'm back ^_^)

Character Name: Vamp

Appearance: Short, with a messy jumple of completely white hair. No pupils, grayish skin. Because of the fact that he has no pupils, he is blind. He wears a large black robe with two sharp red horns on the shoulders. His hands are grayish and clammy. He has a deep, raspy voice that makes you shiver... ooh....

Personality: He's mostly a loner, but won't hesitate to stop crime or help friends in need. He has a very hard time making and keeping friends though.

Powers: By touching an enemy, he can had a gateway into his/her mind. He can absorb their soul. After a foe has had his soul absorbed by Vamp, he/she becomes a lifeless, dormant body. Everytime Vamp absorbs a soul, he becomes stronger. He's normally very weak and slow, but he will get stronger after a few souls. Vamp can either choose to weaken himself and return all the souls to the owners' bodies, but he can lose his power in other ways. If he is exposed to UV light for any more than five minutes, he'll go into his original weak state. Withing 24 hours of gaining souls, he loses them by default. Vamp sees by tracing breath. So you are invisible to him if you hold your breath. That's pretty much it.

Vamp slowly glided out of his cruise boat cabin. The boat had taken him from MED Island. He was feeling refreshed, but it wasn't because of the wretched sunshine. He had his hood over his head, and his hands tucked away in his long sleeves. He may not be able to see, but he could tell when it was sunny and when it was night. He stood still for a moment, senseing the passengers exiting off the boat. He could see little puffs of breath all moving the same direction. He slowly walked over to where the passengers were exiting and followed them. He stood on the pier, and figured he had better call the Titans and see what they were up to today. He took out his communicator and called Data. It was always interesting to hear what he had to say.

EDIT: No mind reading, then i guess.

Last edited by Cubefreak101 on Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((CubeFreak, your persons powers eem to strong since he can absorb souls, and read minds.))

Vortex looked up to see StormBoy."Sel-fy sel" his jaw was hurt to badly to talk right. he turned down and coughed. Little drips of blood came out. Two of his teeth popped out. His bones were broken and sore. His heart was beating incredibly fast. he didnt think he was going to live. He thought about how this all started. They just wanted some pizza, and it ended up like this. His eye was swolen. his other eye was scratched and he couldnt see from it. he couldnt sit up. his heart was beating faster now. Then faster, and faster. Finally, Vortex closed is eyes. His heart was beating 3 times as fast. Then even faster. Suddenly it stopped. His blood that was corsing through his veins, stopped. His legs, arms, every single muscle stopped. He froze. his brain was going slower. Then Vortex stopped breathing.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Rukario, a little too violent. A dribble of blood here and there, but spitting out blood and teeth and stuff is going a bit far ))

Selsius continued to run, searching for the exit. Suddenly he bumped into someone. It was the man, the big balding man. Selsius tried to get away but before he could move even an inch he was cught by the collar. "Hey, kiddie, I've got something I want you to see." The man dragged Selsius along the ground. Tired after smashing the handcuffs, Selsius could't escape. He could hardly even struggle. "Well here we are," the man announced, pushing open the door to a shady little room. What Selsius saw in there took his breath away. Sitting on it's end, nose facing the roof, was a huge nuclear warhead.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next