It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I desperately need to lose this 1 lb. I gained last week. So, yes, I would love to walk." smiled Artica. Weighing 96 lbs. is just too much...

((You know, where really freaks, posting back and forth at like 1:41 a.m. (for me at least) :P ))

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It doesn't seem too dreadfully hot out," the silver haired Titan replied. "So I'll survive." He stepped out first, then turned to look back at his friends. "Walking never killed anyone...unless you count that guy in the newspaper last week. But he was stupid for chasing that dog into the sewers, especially with all the mutant aligators that live down there." Levi knew he shouldn't poke fun at people, but it was so much fun.

((Yeah. I should go to bed. -waking up at five- ><!))

((Night, guys. Have fun.))

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( It's only 4:50 pm for me, but I've homework to do. This'll be my last post for now ))

Selsius began to walk towards the bridge that connected TT island to mainland Metropolis. He smiled again, "y'know, Levi, you really shouldn't poke fun at people, especially for their misfortunes. I mean, how would you like it if I started calling you 'Jeans Boy?' Y'know... Levi jeans. Oh whatever!" Selsius continued to walk down the bridge smiling to himself. he decided to make the air around him a little cooler, so that the others would have to walk through the heat.

(( Well, happy hunting, I'm off to do homework... perhaps you should try and get some sleep, registeel ))

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
sorry i missed all of this. prtend i went on like if i was here.
Vortex was walking behind thinking about food. he was really out of it today. his mind was focused on other things. He then felt a little cooler. finally he turns the heat down he thought. he then floated up to the group. he was bored hadnt had any bad guys attacking in a while. He took out a video game and started laying it. He then just walked on.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius looked around as Vortex caught up with the group. "Hey, you seem kinda distracted," said Selsius softly, "what's up?" While he talked, Selsius stepped of the bridge and turned the corner into the dark, wet alley in which the pizza place was situated.

"Well look what we have here," said a voice out of the shadows, "some teensy weensy little kids." A group of twelve men, dressed in black and wearing caps pulled down low, stepped out in front of the group. They quickly moved in behind, surrounding them. "Looks like we got you surrounded, so hand over any valuables" -he said valuables one syllable at a time- "and no one gets hurt," said the man who had spoken before, and who was obviously the leader. "Well that's certainly not cliched," said Selsius sarcastically, getting into a defensive position, "but the only person who's going to get hurt is you!" Selsius suddenly leapt at the leader, his fist swinging forward towards the big man's face. The guy didn't even flinch, he just swung around a chain that he was holding behind his back. It collided with Selsius, who was sent flying back onto the ground. Selsius looked up, unfazed, and he lifted his right hand at the man's chain. Suddenly the chain glowed red, then white, and the man was forced to drop it. "Aargh!" he screamed, clenching his burnt hand, "How the-?" Selsius stood up again, pushed his hair out of his eyes, and settled back into a fighting stance.

(( I just realised, I haven't given a description of Selsius... I'll do that just now ))

Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((while you were staying up late, my evil dad made me go to bed))
Data looked at the attackers, and decided what to do best was to fight them. It was easy, because if some one attacks you, the best way to deal wiht it was to atack them. Data changed his body into solid metal, and launched himself at one of the men. "Take that you filthy thief, he said as he puched the lights out of the guy. He was so busy, that he did not notice another guy sneaking up behind him with a large club. "Watcha do that for," was all he said when the club smashed into his head, knocking him unconcious. His body slowly changed back to normal, as fell to the ground.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

S.B. jumped down in the fray from atop the roof he quickly shocked one of the attackers with a club that had just hit Data.
" Sorry I'm late what did I miss."S.B. said as he sent a gust of wind at a man who was running towards him.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vortex was looking around. He saw someone about to attack data. he flew over them. When he ws directly above him, he increased the force of gravity over himself and landed directly on the head of the man. He was unconcious. he suddenly felt a crobar hit his neck. he fell to the ground. When he got up, the man punched him. "Yeah, you wanna punch me, take this! "shouted vrotex. The man started tingling and then fell to the floor. "how does it feel being heavier then an elephant?". he then flew off back with his team. He was punching back and forth, when one of the man froze. he then vanished mysteriously. he was looking at the other man. they were still there. Suddenly he felt like a hammer had hit him. he fell to the floor. When he turned around there was noone there. He got up, and then he was punched in the stomach. he looked forward but no one was there. "What tha?" he was punched in the face. he was then hit in the face. he flew back. He hit a trash can hard. Whith all the trash tumbling over him he couldnt see anything. he then fainted.....

Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The silver haired boy panicked as he saw three of the men charging him. "We've got this one cornered!" the one lagging behind the others shouted. "Don't let him get away, whatever you do!" Levi's eyes darted this way and that, desperately searching for a source of water...or anything he could use to defend himself. He knew that there were some rather murky looking stagnant puddles at his feet, but what help was that to him.

His fingers felt around in the dark...and came into contact with what felt to be a lead pipe. He gripped one end of the 'weapon', swinging it up just in time to hit one of the advancing attackers. "Agh!" came the gutteral cry, but the older man was not slowed by this. "That hurt, you little--!" He and his buddy roughly siezed either of Levi's arms, the teenager thrashing wildly like a panicky animal, trying to break free. "Someone, help!" he cried, the third man slowly approaching him while grinning nastily and loudly cracking his knuckles.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

S.T. quickly ran over to help Levi. He shocked one of the men holding him and he fell to the ground. He made a rush of wind at the bigger man he figures levi could take the one left out.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Data regained conciousness instantly. He got up brushed himself off, and rushed back into battle. "Why you, you think you can smack me over the head and get away with it."

Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Save some fun for me!" giggled Artica. One of the men stopped in front of her.

"Hey, I don't hit ladies." snickered the crook. "Step aside and let me fight the real enemies, but be sure to give me a call later."

"How charming." said Artica, sarcastically. She pointed her hands at him and froze him into a solid block of ice. "Heads up goons!" she said as she pushed the frozen crooksicle sliding into the remaining grunts.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Levi uttered a word of thanks to S.T. before turning around to punch the remaining attacker in the stomach--but he wasn't very strong physically, and the man attempted to run his head into the wall. The Titan managed to slip free before his face had an unpleasant meeting with the concrete surface, and he ran back towards the street.

"You wuss!" the man growled, quick to pursue his victim. "Get back here you dumb kid!" Levi disappeared around a corner--and when the grunt followed, he was just in time to find Levi facing him with a smug grin on his face. "Gotcha now, kiddo," the rough looking man laughed.

"Not quite," Levi replied. There was a fire hydrant to his left, and it began to rattle violently. "What the?!" A jet of water shot up out of the ground, the hydrant disappearing behind the buildings. Levi concentrated on the water, and the stream suddenly jerked, some unknown force causing the torrent to bend, and it hit the man squarely in the chest, sending him flying back into the wall. The teen relaxed as the man slid to the ground, unconcious.

A few seconds later, Levi had rejoined the others. "When we're done with these guys I need you to freeze the water coming out of the ground to prevent it from leaking anymore," he told Artica, quickly dodging a punch from another goon.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Data Quickly relized that he needed to rethink his strategy, so he changed into a human fire ball, and started one of the goons on fire. The goon leaped up in pain, and started running down the street screaming vulgar words.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

While the rest of the team were kicking the goons' butts, Selsius had been facing off against the leader. "I don't know what you did, or how you did it, but you're really going to pay..." the big man threatened, pointing at Selsius. Suddenly Selsius noticed something he could use. There, one the man's ring finger was a beautiful wedding ring. It looked quite tight. "What would your wife think about you bashing up little kids, huh?" Selsius said, voice dripping with venom. "Wha?" the man mumbled, seeming lost for words. "That!" said Selsius angrily, and he pointed one finger at the ring. Suddenly, it too began to glow. First red, the man started whimpering, then white. The man screamed in pain, "stop! Stop! I'm sorry! Just stop it!" Selsius lowered his finger slowly, staring at the man with contempt.

Then the man just grinned, though it looked more like a grimace, and pulled out a short, black, something, that looked like a handle to a, "knife!" Selsius shouted suddenly, but he was too late. The blade flicked out, glinting dully in the strret light, and the man threw it directly at Selsius. The knife blade hit him straight in the chest, on the left side. The Titan fell backwards, stunned. Then, his face blank, he put up his fist. In one last act of desperation, he made the sweat the man was soaked in heat up, until it was white hot. Both leaders fell unconcious simultaneously.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Levi was the first of the Titans to witness their leader's fall. "Selsius is down!" he shouted at the others, already sprinting towards him. He collapsed at his side, unsure of whether or not to pull out the blade. Selsius might bleed to death if he did. "Titans, fall back!" he commanded the others, seeing as how his leader was incapable of giving orders. He then gathered Selsius up in his arms. "C'mon! He needs help right away!"

Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius twitched once. A fine trickle of blood ran down from the corner of his mouth. Suddenly he felt himself slide back into conciousness. An eye opened blearily. he could see Levi looking down at him, mouth moving quickly, but Selsius couldn't hear any words. Vaguely he tried to say something, that he wasn't dead, or that they should just keep fighting, not worry about him. But no words came out, just a faint gurgling noise. Selsius shut his eyes again. He just wanted to stop, rest, he was so tired. His head slumped to the left, his eyes closed.

The rest of the goons were frightened. They had just seen the most amazing spectacles in their life, their leader was knocked out, and there was a dead kid lying on the pavement, blood trickling from his mouth. They ran. How could a simple mugging against a group of teens turned out so bad. If the cops found out they'd killed that kid they'd be in trouble, and they'd already had enough experience with jail, they didn't want to go back. One stole a frantic look back at the group, seeing the Teens they had attacked. Suddenly something clicked into place. The superpowers, the fighting skill, the willingness to just keep on going. Plus the fact that he had seen their faces in the papers before. They had just fought against the Teen Titans. He wasn't surprised he had lost.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Selsius, No!" S.B. cried he as he ran towards Selsius. S.B. got his cellphone out and quickly dialed 9-1-1.
"Hello my name is StormBoy from the Teen Titans our leader has been stabbed by a bunch of thugs we need an anbulence on 1234 Act St. Hurry."S.B. said.

Last edited by Nidoman on Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vortex awoke feeling very dizzy. he looked around. the thugs were gone and he began smiling,but when he saw selsius he stopped. S.B. was calling an ambulance. he ran over and looked at his wounds. They took down selsius? he thought. Who were those guys, they , no one has ever taken down selsius. He lookeed at selsius. His heart was still beating. But a little to fast. He then heard a ring. "Ahh, the ambulance is here" he said.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Eh, Levi's kinda emotional for a guy. Nothing to worry about though. It's probably just my girl-RPing-guy showing through.))

"He can't be dead...can he?" Levi asked the others, his voice trembling. "I mean...he's our...he's our..." Leader? Well, not technically...but they had branded him as such. "He can't die!" he said again, the level of his voice rising. "He's a superhero!" And what? That made him immortal? "No..."

Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"No calm down. his hearts beating, very fast but its beating" he looked at Levi and saw his panic. "Calm down." He heard the ambulance rear up. the driver looked at him. he then said some commands and 3 more people cam out. Vortex lifted him up with gravity and landed him on the chair thing (sorry, dont know what its called) . "Which one of you will go with him?" asked the driver. "I will" said vortex. Vortex hopped on as they put him in the back. And he watched as they drove away from his teammates.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" I can't beleive it they hurt Selsius seriously they'll pay whoever they are they will pay."S.B. said as jolts of static went through his hair (happens when he's scared or angry). S.B. and Selsius had been friends since he moved to the city when he was 12 and S.B. didn't know about Selsius's powers.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Data was horrified, "Man, they killed, they killed him! If only I was there, I could have jumped in front of that foul knife," after making his statement, he gave a thoughtful look, "Actualy, I don't wish I was there, because then I would be dead. But they killed him." His eyes started to fill up with tears.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Artica was nowhere to be found near the others.

The crooks were escaping down the streets, but they came to a halt when they saw a giant wall of ice in front of them. "What in the world is this?" shouted one of the goons.

Artica snuck up behind them. "You...you hurt my future husband! (her fantasies, not mine :P ) You'll pay dearly for this!!!" shrilled Artica as she froze all the crooks in cold sub-zero ice.

She didn't hesitate. She then blasted a giant ice ball at them, still frozen. It shattered them to pieces.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius awoke to sirens. They seemed distant, as if he was hearing them through a closed window. He opened one eye blearily, saw a red cross, then sat up hastily, feeling for the knife that had hit him. One of the ambulance personnel tried to get him to lie back down, but he refused. At last hios hands found the knife. He let out a slight gasp. His fingers trailed down to the blade, which was buried into his suede jacket. Selsius looked around, saw Vortex, smiled briefly and wrenched out the blade. The blood seemed surprisingly clean for one that had buried into him, in fact the only red at all was right at the point, going down about three millimeters. Selsius looked at the jacket once, saw the slim hole, and took it off. There was another hole, a little shorter, around the same place in his T-shirt. He removed that too and looked at his chest. There was a little dab of red on his chest, surrounding a slim hole that was a centimeter long and three millimeters deep. He looked over at Vortex and laughed. He realised it suddenly: his lucky suede jacket had taken the brunt of the force, so that the knife barely scratched him. He was only knocked out because of the shocl he felt, and because of the power with which the man had thrown the knife. He laughed again, put on his T-shirt and now lucky suede jacket, and turned to the ambulance personnel. "Never mind, gentlemen, I'll be fine. It's only a scratch." He then turned to Vortex, looking serious, "and don't you worry, I'll be fine. Thanks for coming, mate."

In the cabin of the ambulance, the driver sat, luaghing sliently. He wiped a fake tear from his eye, pretended to flick it out the window, and said to himself, "you may be all right for now, Selsius, but for how much longer?" Inside his head, the dirver heard maniacal laughter.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next