It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roleplay Name: TT (Teen Titans) RP
Roleplay Genre: Action/Superhero

Setting: In that city that the show is set in (Metropolis, I think).

Plot: The players are the Teen Titans, having to fight crime and battle evil, etc.

Additional Rules: All the obvious ones, plus one more. I don't know if this is part of god-moding or not, but when your character is fighting a bad guy, make yourself vulnerable. Don't just have your character block every blow with ease, and then deliver a swift kick in the neck to the opponetnt, knocking him out. Also make your character's superpowers or whatever fun, original, but also realistic. It won't be fun if your character can become 500 feet tall and shoot flames from his toes. Pokemon will not be accepted either.

- - - - - -

My Character:

Name: Selsius
Appearance: Long black hair that comes down in bangs that partly cover his orange right eye and light blue left eye. Usually wears jeans, t-shirts, and his favourite suede jacket. When going into battle his hair becomes spiky, parted down the middle, with the right side orange and the left side light blue. He wears sunglasses, the right side orange and the left side light blue. In battle he wears one of them funky superhero suits, which are orange on the right side and light blue on the left. He wears an orange glove on his right hand and light blue on the left. Same with his boots. He doesn't wear a cape.
Superpower: Can control heat. Can change his body temperature to match his surrounds, thus he can not be seen on thermal imaging. Sometimes the temperature around him changes according to his mood.
Personality: A silent, brooding sorta guy, leans more towards silence and training than to jokes. Is often found deep in meditation. This makes him seem antisocial, but he always enjoys the company of others. He is not the sort to attack first, ask questions later, he prefers to plan it out then execute the plan to the last detail than to jump directly into the fray. He is good at convincing others of the intelligence of his plans, and people tend to trust him, no matter what. Is more of a shephard than a sheep.

EDIT: Added my character's age. Remember that all characters must be in early-mid teens.

EDIT2: Added Selsius' appearance.

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:57 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Coolbeans! I've been waiting for this RP to start up ever since you posted the application for it. I'll gladly join. :) Is all right if I RP as a female character? Sometimes it gets boring being a guy in so many other places. :?

Name: Artica
Superpowers: Artica can create ice with her own hands. She can freeze things, or she can make a giant ice ball and blast it at her foes. She can freely create ice in to temperatures of 89 degrees farenheit and below. At 90 degrees F, she needs to supply herself with water in order to create ice.
Personality: An intelligent, and somewhat sassy girl. She likes to hang around with everyone, that is until boys start acting like stupid boys. That's when she retreats to her room, which has air conditioning on 24/7. Not to mention a water bed that she sometimes freezes in her sleep. When it comes to fighting, she stays in the fray and tries to constantly keep with the pace.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:41 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other

name : Vortex
Power : Can has the power to control gravity. therefore, he can fly. He can make himself, or any person, as light as a feather, or as heavy as the earth.
Personality : very freindly. Loves just playing around and having fun.
He is very good at video games. He knows how to Bar-B-Q very well.
Does not like to follow people around. he is more of an "improvise" kinda guy. he doesnt tend to listen to plans, and just liks to do things, and think on his feet. Is always there when people usually needhim. He is not selfish, and is always willing to do anything to protect the people he cares aboyut.

Last edited by RukarioManiac on Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Not to be a stickler, but RukarioManiac, your character seems to powerful and god-ish. His powers make him invincible, since he can make anyone slam into the ground or fly into space.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i think i will join 'cause super heroes are awsome
Name : Data
Superpower : Data was a computer program that some how turned into a 14 year old boy (do not ask me how it happened, i dont know). He can change his body into any form he chooses
Personality : a rash thinker, Data is not very pacient, and at times acts before he thinks

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Levi (pronounced lev-I)
Superpower: Can manipulate water to his advantage. Depending on the amount of water present in the area, he can summon a cyclone and even create thunderstorms. If near a large body of water, he can shape the water into a form of his choosing--most commonly a sea serpent.
Personality: Dunno yet.
Appearance: A lot like Riku from Kingdom Hearts, except for different clothes. Haven't decided on what clothes yet though. x_X;;

Edit (8/23/05): I added Levi's age and appearance.

Last edited by Flannery on Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:16 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Not to be a stickler, but RukarioManiac, your character seems to powerful and god-ish. His powers make him invincible, since he can make anyone slam into the ground or fly into space.

It does? Wow, ive made stronger characters. Ok ill change that.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It's true, Rukario, your powers are a sort of god-moding. Being able to read thoughts, and move stuff with your mind makes your character very powerful, especially when added to other powers. If you want the ability to move stuff with your mind then you'll have to get rid of your other powers. If you want your gravity powers, you'll have to ditch the others, but make sure your gravity powers have a limit. Also, I won't accept being able to read minds, it could lead to other forms of godmoding.

And flaming fox, being able to become any form you like can be a bit over powerful. It's fine just as long as you don't have the ability to become something invincible, or uber-powerful, m'kay?

-----

The sun was a deep orange as it sank slowly beneath the horizon, going to shed light on another part of the world. A boy before the huge bay window was silhouetted by the setting sun. He was sitting in the cross-legged position, as he had been doing for the past two hours, meditating, deep in thought. The air around him was surprisingly cold, as if it were a shield, repelling all those that came near. Suddenly the air warmed slightly, and the boy stood. He nodded once, as if coming to some sort of conclusion, and opened his eyes to the beautiful sunset. He took no time to admire it. Slowly, ponderingly, he walked over to the intercom on the wall, pressed a button on the wall, and began to speak, "Teen Titans, come to the living room. I have something to say."

He strolled back over to the white leather couches, clicked his fingers towards the fireplace, more for effect than anything else, and the logs behind the grate burst into flames. Casually, still slowly, he settled himself in a comfortable leather armchair that faced the door. Illuminated by the wavering light of the fireplace, he waited for his comrades.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name:S.B. or StormBoy
Powers:He can control lightning and shock things. He carries around a metal sword that he sometimes charges up to make it an electro sword.He can control wind so he can make super strong gusts and can fly.
He always has goggles cause he puts them on when he rides storms.
Personality: Cool calm guy he is very loyal to his friends and will give all he has to save them. He has a twin brother who turned evil his brother has the power to grow and shirk at his desire.
max hgt. 10 ft.
low hgt. 2 in.

i thought i should put the height stuff in so he wouldn't get to powerful

Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Meanwhile, a boy with semi-long silver-white hair and brilliant emerald-green eyes was sitting on the floor in the middle of his room. Set before him was a glass of sparkling water. With his eyes fixed on the glass, he slowly extending his arms, stretching his fingers, and concentrated on the molecules in the glass. The clear liquid seemed to shudder, the surface rippling, and then it slowly rose, still managing to hold its shape. Once the clear blob had risen to eyelevel, the light haired boy brought his hands closer, and the fluid began to take on the shape of a floating sphere.

The creator admired his handiwork, observing how perfectly round the ball was and how smooth the curves appeared. However, when Selsius

Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vortex was in his room, floating and playing on one of his many hand-held video games. he suddenly felt warm. Ahh, hes calling me . he flew over to his door. He dropped the video game, reducing the force of gravity so it wouldnt break. He flew out the door. he kept on crashing into evry wall. he still had little experience with flying. he flew over and landed in the kitchen. He then levitated himself over to the couch. "Whats up, Selsius?" He landed on the couch with a loud thump. he was extremely warm now. He was starteing to sweat. he levitated a little up.
"Whats on your mind."

Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Artica was in her room, making a model of an igloo out of ice cubes. She was carefully trying to make the arch entrance for it when Selsius's voice ran over the intercom. It startled her, and she fumbled and dropped the ice cube in her hand, making the whole igloo collapse.

"Gosh darnit, that's the seventh time I messed it up." sighed Artica. She left her room and headed for the living room.

What's it this time? Three eyed beast? Radioactive blob? Vampire bunny? She entered the living room, and immediately cringed from the heat.

"Couldn't you turn down that fire, just a teensy bit?" asked Artica as she sat next to Levi, since it was the farthest spot away from the fire.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Data was up in his room when Selsius called. Not really caring how urgent the leader of the titans was he sprinted down the the hall to where Selsius had called them from, "Hope it is some kinda evil thingy, I haven't had any action recently"

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius waited patiently for his team-mates to arrive, the tips of his fingers pressed together. He looked at each of the Titans in turn as they entered, and when asked to turn down the heat, he simply reduced the temperature in the room slightly. When Data entered ("finally" muttered Selsius, under his breath), Selsius stoop up and paced over to the window. "You have been called here," Selsius began, his voice full of urgency, "because I'm hungry. Let's go out and grab some pizza." He turned around suddenly, looked seriously at the other Titans for a second, before cracking a half-smile to them. "C'mon guys, let's go!"

Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Levi did a type of anime fall out of his chair. But he managed to keep his cool, and he said to Selsius very calmly, "I'm gonna kill you. You know that?" He returned the smile, rising to his feet and crossing his arms over his chest. "Honestly, you had us all thinking some...psycho villain...was attacking the city...again." He shook his head, snickering. "I'm all for pizza. But please try not to scare us next time you get junk food cravings."

Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Artica had the same type of anime-fall reaction. "Got the munchies, eh? Well, I guess I could go for a pizza...but only if I can get one with just cheese, no sauce." smiled Artica. "Also, they better serve Diet Cola there or I'll freeze their water supply."

Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You all know how I love to make an impression," he laughed, "so where'd y'like to go?" Selsius walked over to the coat rack by the door, pulled on his suede jacket, though he didn't need it, and opened the door, looking back at the rest of them.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I don't know." said Artica, puzzled. "How many pizza places are there? I'd say let's try and find a good old fashioned pizza parlor... that way I can have my special Cheese-Only-No-Sauce pizza!" said Artica with a gleeful smile on her face.

Last edited by Registeel_Rocks on Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I vote for whichever's closest," Levi told them, looking away. "I really need to get back and practice using my powers. I still seem to lose control when distracted. That'll prove hazardous on our next mission." He gave a weak, lopsided smile, appearing embarrassed.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( I won't bother waiting for the others, let's just asume they're coming along ))

"I know a great one, it's just nearby," said Selsius, as he began to stroll casually down the corridor, "in fact, we may as well walk." Selsius pressed the button for the elevator that would take them down to the bottom of the building. With a soft "ping" the door opened, and Selsius stepped in, casually pressing the button for the first floor.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yeah, I think you can assume that. After all, who doesn't want pizza? ***I only eat pizza in my real life if it doesn't have sauce in it, just like Artica. True fact of me! :P ))

Artica pranced into the elevator. "I'm curious; why don't we have catchy elevator music? That way we can dance in the elevator!" said Artica with a smile.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I can install one...and have it play techno," Levi told his comrade. "That way every time we get in we can have a party. The only problem is...how to make ourselves get out." That's probably why elevator music is as bad as it is. Endure it long enough to get sick of it and leave.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius laughed as the elevator doors slid shut. Well I know what I'm going to get," he said, "vegetarian with jalapenos!" Selsius licked his lips at the thought of his fovourite pizza. The spicyness had little effect on him, as he could just cool the inside of his mouth to ease the heat. In fact, Selsius had once eaten a whole dried chilli as part of a bet. Selsius made good money that day.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Nah, don't do something for me." replied Artica. "Besides, partying in an elevator is a bad idea. While doing the bunny hop, we could break the cables and fall to our doom." smiled Artica.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius laughed again, just as the elevator began to slow. With another "ping" the elevator doors slid open again. "Well let's go! Any objections to walking?"

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next