It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Jirachi and Deoxys??? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Where I can catch them (I play Ruby)? I cant's use cheat. Because New Pokemon cheat make a pokemon ????? in my Ruby.

Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jirachi: Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk/Pokemon Channel/Nintendo Endorsed Event

Deoxys: Trade from Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald. Though you need a special ticket that can only be claimed by a nintendo endorsed event.

Sites for more infomation: Jirachi Deoxys

Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:48 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have heard from a person in another site thread that if you beat the elite four, all pokemon contests, battle tower, and all trainers eyes then you can get Jirachi in the game. Does anyone know if this is true?

Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

KyogreMaster wrote:
I have heard from a person in another site thread that if you beat the elite four, all pokemon contests, battle tower, and all trainers eyes then you can get Jirachi in the game. Does anyone know if this is true?

I have also heard all the rumors, though since I have achieved all that I still had to get my Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk. So it is not true.

Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:00 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I just picked up Colleseum on Saturday. How can I get that bonus disc? I need it. I need it bad. If I use someone's who already recieved there J-piece, couldn't I use the same disc? I'm assuming the disc is registered to the memory card; there's no way for the disc itself to become inactive after use.

Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You got one if you pre-ordered Colosseum.

You could probably get one on E-Bay, though it would have to be it would have to be the right continental code (PAL, NTSC, etc.)

Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

KyogreMaster wrote:

I doubt it. I've done all of those, and I haven't gotten anything other than the gold and silver shield from the battle tower, and the paintings from the pokemon contests. I also have all the KNOWN trainer's eyes, so unless there's a secret one (there are only 69 trainers in Trainer's Eyes, I think)

but yeah, It's not uncommon to hear rumors... just look at it from an objective manner of "where's the proof" etc.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have a question about Deoxys... Can u get it, in Emerald, WITHOUT any Eon Ticket? What I'm trying to ask, is if u can get it without going to Nintendo(r) events...
=) BYE!

(Please, do not use this image without my permisson. Just PM'me ^^)

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It is very unlikely you will beable to get Deoxys without the aid of a Nintendo Endorsed Event. And besides the Eon Ticket only allows you to get either Lati@s depending on which version you have.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mr. Saturn wrote:
KyogreMaster wrote:

I doubt it. I've done all of those, and I haven't gotten anything other than the gold and silver shield from the battle tower, and the paintings from the pokemon contests. I also have all the KNOWN trainer's eyes, so unless there's a secret one (there are only 69 trainers in Trainer's Eyes, I think)

but yeah, It's not uncommon to hear rumors... just look at it from an objective manner of "where's the proof" etc.

Yeah but I know someone who has done this, and the get Jirachi or Deoxys you go to the space center and I guess you can go to the moon where you can get one of them (game randomly chooses). Can someone tell me of this is true? Because according to a few others this has worked and they have done it, unless they are not telling the truth.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

KyogreMaster wrote:
Mr. Saturn wrote:
KyogreMaster wrote:

Yeah but I know someone who has done this, and the get Jirachi or Deoxys you go to the space center and I guess you can go to the moon where you can get one of them (game randomly chooses). Can someone tell me of this is true? Because according to a few others this has worked and they have done it, unless they are not telling the truth.

i'd lean towards "not telling the truth." If there was such a feature, there'd no doubt be screenshots, etc. on the internet.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i've heard tt u need 70 trainers in your trainer's eyes, the last one u need the e-reader thingy to access a door in an old man's house... nvr tried it though

Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I heard something about Chimecho and Mt. Pyre. Something about Deoxys showing near the top of the mountain.

Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:31 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

there are tons of rumours...the only reliable way i know is trade or breed and nintendo events.

Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]