It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Super Mario RP! 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After walking for about 45 minutes, due to large crowds of Toads that looked in awe of the scene, they finally reached Toad Town General Hospital. The trudged through the main door.

"This Hammer Bro. needs medical attention right away.", spoke Gregg hastily.

The receptionist's eyes widened in shock, "Paging Dr. Toadworthy, we have an emergency, report to Operating Room 4, stat." In an instant, a pair of Toads came running by in a stretcher. Stewart and Gregg hoisted Zeke onto it, and waited by the main lobby, hoping he'd be alright.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:01 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zeke awoke right when they were preparing for his operation. He couldn't even bring the energy to ask what was happening. A Toad in a white lab coat came over to him and placed a mask over his mouth. "Don't worry. You'll fall right back asleep and you won't feel a thing." In no time, he zonked out again.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Gregg was sitting in the waiting room, reading last month's issue of "Toad Entertainment", one the various magazines that were lying around the table. Petey was sort o hovering in the air, looking at the door every 3 seconds. Stewart was pacing back and forth like a madman right next to the door.

"You know, if you stand that close to the door, chances are you're going to get whacked in the nose when it swings open.", chuckled Petey. Stewart gave him an angry glare, "I'll be quiet now.", whispered Petey.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:05 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The surgeons started by taking off all of Zeke's armor. It wasn't a pretty sight. Zeke had wounds bleeding all over his body. They checked his blood levels immediately. The nurse checked it right away, but it wasn't good. Zeke was losing too much blood. Dr. Toadworthy was trying his best to find a big enough vain to insert the mid mushroom liquids to stop the bleeding, but he had never operated on a Hammer Bro. before. "Hammer Bros are like Koopa Troopas, so why is this so difficult?" said the frustrated doctor. He continued to try different veins, but none seemed big enough. Finally, he found a vein big enough near Zeke's knee. "Hmmm... I'm not sure if the liquids will travel upwards fast enough... let's pray it works." The doctor inserted the needle, which caused Zeke to jerk his knee, even though he was asleep. The nurse checked his blood levels again. They were much better now, and his bleeding had minimized greatly. "I guess it's safe to say he's gonna live through it." said the doctor, relieved. "Nurse, go tell his friends that he is going to be alright." "Right away." replied the nurse as she zoomed out of the room at quite a fast speed for a Toad.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The nurse that was told to tell them he was ok, came through the door and entered the waiting room.

"You do not have to worry, your friend will be ok. He'll have to stay here overnight though, but he should be up by tomorrow afternoon.", spoke the nurse, in a soothing like voice.

All 3 of them took a huge sigh of relief. "Thank goodness he's alright.", said Stewart.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:08 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Where am I? Am I with you? Just PM in reply!

Wow, this place is dead!!!!))

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:10 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It was night, and Zeke was still in the hosiptal. Petey, Gregg, Rick, and Wallace were all at Mario and Luigi's pad, spending the night there. Stewart on the other hand, was still at the hosiptal. He had passed all the security guards and gotten into Zeke's room.

"I don't care. I'm staying here all night to make sure he's alright.", he thought, as he slowly drifted off to sleep in a chair.

((It's about time I posted here. I'm not letting this thread die yet.))

Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:45 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Petey hovered around the room nervously, making most in the room rather dizzy. Finally someone decided to put a stop to it, "will ypu stop it already!?" Petey shouted loudly, at no one in particular, "Yes - of course - sorry..." he continued, and sank silently into his chair. Mario looked at him, puzzled, for a few seconds, before saying quietly, "is your shell beeping or am I just going mad?" "Oh, you're quite mad, but my shell is really beeping," replied Petey, "it's a summons from Bowser, he probably wants to kill me for not helping his army in the battle... well, I'm off, bye!" Petey whizzed out the door, shutting it with a loud bang, and began to fly off to Bowser's castle.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:51 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart was still in Zeke's reecovery room, sleeping on a wooden chair, while the group was still confused why Petey left to go to Bowser, who probably wouldn't be happy with him.

"Should we tell Stewart?", asked Gregg.

"Probably.", replied Mario.

A few moments later, Rick got up. "I'm going with him.", and before anyone had anything to say, he ran out the door in chase of Petey.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:18 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yeah, we couldn't really do much without Undeadcutlet; now that he's back, I shall assist in keeping this RP alive!))

Zeke started to wake up. His vision was blurry for a few minutes, but then everything came into focus. He looked around the room, and then he saw Stewart, still sleeping. How kind of him. I wonder why he stayed though... Zeke decided to wake him up. "Hey, Stewart! Wake up!" whispered Zeke.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart woke up groggily, "Zeke...Zeke? Are you alright?", he asked as he looked at the clock. "It's 3:15 AM, go back to sleep." moaned Stewart as he slumped back in his chair, but not quite falling asleep.

After a few moments...

"Ok, I can't sleep? But why did you wake me up in the first place?"

Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:32 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zeke knew why he had woken up Stewart. If I don't get outta here soon, Bowser might send in one of the... "Stewart, I think it might be best if we leave right now." said Zeke with a firm voice.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It had taken much longer for Petey to reach Bowser's Castle when he had to take Stewart with him, but this time he could go at full speed. Within minutes he was in Bowser's royal chamber, in a foetal position in the floor. "Please, master, forgive me," Petey mumbled miserably. As soon as he had arrived a troop of Koopas came over to him and knocked hi9m out, dragging him roughly to Bowser's chambers, and he had only just woken up, feeling miserable. "No, I think I'll kill you," said Bowser, studying his viscious nails.

Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:37 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Leave? Right now? But why...and where? Is there something wrong?"

-----------------------------

Rick was running at full speed towards Bowser's Castle, hoping it wouldn't be too late...

"Wait. Why am I doing this? I barely even know him, and for all I know, he could be a double agent working for Bowser."

"Even if someone has a tiny bit of good in them, they can't be all bad."

"Emily was right about that. So, I guess I'm off to save him. Alone."[/i]

Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:15 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Bowser definitely knows I'm a traitor by now, and I know he's gonna have me hunted down and killed." grimly spoke Zeke. "Almost no one in Bowser's army knows this, but... there are these four horrid beings that Bowser calls "The Fanged Four". He never calls upon them unless he wants really wants to kill something. And I think that I turning traitor isn't at all good for me." explained Zeke. "The last time he used them, they killed an entire army of Red Bob-ombs on their own. I fear that he's gonna send one of the Fanged Four to kill me, since I know almost everything about Bowser's armies." sighed Zeke. "That's why I think it would be best if we left here, near so many innocents that could get killed too."

Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, I suppose you are right. But can you tell me more about this 'Fanged Four' ? If I know more about them, maybe I'll stand a chance...but I don't think I can handle all, or maybe even one of them by myself with your description of them..."

Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:09 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I'll tell you all about them." explained Zeke. "First, there's Blork the Renzor. He has so much physical strength that some believe he's even stronger than Bowser. Next there's Sleech the Pirahna Plant. The big deal with him is that he's evolved beyond that of a normal Pirahna Plant. He grew claw like hands and feet, not to mention knife-like teeth. Then there's Jin the Bob-omb; he's incredibly huge. The problem is that he can regenerate after blowing up, meaning that he can continuely explode. And last, there's Claude. He's a...black Yoshi." Zeke didn't know how Stewart would react to hearing about an evil yoshi.

Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"An....evil...Yoshi?" Stewart said, very shocked. "But...how, and why?" A sigh escaped his mouth. "Well, tel me more about this Claude. I need to know everything you know about him, since he might be the one Bowser sends; I have a feeling about it..."

Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:41 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"There's not much to say; Claude is the most classified person in the Fanged Four, and they're all very secretive. All I know is this: Claude can dive into the shadows. This makes him very dangerous, since he can appear at almost anytime without notice." explained Zeke while a chill ran up his spine.

Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"He can dive into the shadows...man he'll be tough if I'll have trouble even laying a finger on him then. But maybe Bowser won't send him; maybe he'll send Jin or Blork..."

"I...see. So, where are we going to go? And what about the others? Shouldn't we tell them?"

Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:25 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"We have to get out of Toadtown, that's the first place they'll look. And yes, we definitely must tell the others. We all have to be alert, as Bowser will hunt you guys down as well. He most certainly knows you helped me." sighed Zeke. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this..."

Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"We can't just run away from them. We have to fight them. What we need to do is get the others, and just head straight towards them, so we'll be still be out of Toad Town, and besides, don't worry; I've dealt with Bowser before, after all...I am one of the Chosen Ones.", Stewart wondered how he'd react to that last statment, or even if he knew about the Chosen Ones and their previous fight with Bowser and the resurected golems...

Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:43 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"So, you really are one of the Chosen Ones? I wasn't sure at first, but now I realize you are the Stewart." smiled Zeke. "I admire your courage. Makes me want to throw a couple hundred hammers at them..." laughed Zeke. He grabbed his helmet off the nightstand next to his bed and snapped it on. He jumped out of the bed and stood up. He wobbled a bit, but he got re-adjusted quickly. "Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, it's me alright.", Stewart chuckled a bit as well. "No time for laughter right now, we got butts to kick. First, we need to head to mario and Luigi's house to pick up the others, then....we attack at dawn."

Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:52 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, I've never met Mario or Luigi. It'll be my honor to see the legendary heroes." said Zeke. "You lead the way, Stewart."

Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next