It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 New RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Eric woke up feeling very good. He changed and ate breakfast. "Good Morning mom"."Good morning eric, did you sleep good"."Yeah, like a baby". "Good". Everyone ate breakfast and went to the TV."Sorry guys we gotta go" he said returning al his pokemon. "OWWW, ahh".Eric's arm had a surge of pain. He looked over and a spinarak was on it biting his arm."Ahh,what the"Eric smacked it off and it went running. It ran into a strange crumbling tower. "Man i hat that place, Ho-Oh burned me to a crisp, but i still beat it and it went flying."he said thinking."Thank you Mew for that.". He passed by it and saw a trainer heading over. He then saw a shady old man standing in a corner. He walked up to him and the shady man looked up. He drew a pokeball and Eric drew his pokeball."Go Tangela". A tangela popped out."Go, Lemon". "Lets make this a double battle". said the old man." Go Quilava". "Go, Achilles". A blaziken popped out. Haha. The man stood up and eric saw a B on his left shirt pocket."Ha ha, Tangela use wrap around the Raichu, Quilava use smoke screen". A huge wall of smoke came out. When it faded the man was running into a boat, holding Lemon. "Rai". It said. Eric ran after it. The man took off and went in to the ocean. Eric was helpless. He couldnt do anything. "Team Bright will always prevail". Team bright, eric thought. Ive heard of team shadow but team bright. Eric was furious. He had never been so angry. His Raichu, the pokemon his mom gave him, was gone. He sent out mew." Mew, do you know where he's going?". Somewhere in the islands."Lets go".

Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lester ran into the tower hastily and fell into a large hole the three dogs were there Raikou and Entai fled instantly lester sent out sunny whose psychic told him what suicune was saying
suicune: i lost my brother
lester: really? is he a suicune too?
suicune: yes but he is smaller and he sparkles
lester: you mean he is shiny?
suicune: i guess you could say that
lester: i'll help you find him
tyrogue: shiny where i wanna see!
lester: shhh tyrogue be quiet
suicune: i shall help you find my brother
and the suicune then turned into a crystal pokeball...
*profile updated*

Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( wow, suicune is sure loved. In this RP, 3 people (including sanctuary)
have had suicune. What happened to Strigoi and Flannery, they seemed to just quit. Hey, can i get rukario, who ever takes over this RP or Strigoi if he's still here i really really want rukario))

Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I hope Jamie get's back soon I i have to contact Professor Birch."Leo said.

Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric ran to the PC. He went online and searched team bright. He found the official sight. Team bright specialized in fire and normal pokemon. however, grunts, or new recruits, are given a tangela to steal their first pokemon. Their leaders name was Earvin, who had a tauros that rampaged over the once famous AppleVine Islands, neighbor to Pearbranch island. Their base was in Etaripe Town, a medium sized island next to PearBranch island and next to BluGrass town. i am heading to pearbranch, i will get my pikachu then said eric.The next boat leaves in 2 weeks, i'll go thenhe thought as he headed outside.---

(i don't know if this is aloud but since there is two made up teams, i made a group of five islands[[for some strange reason]]so here they are: PearBranch Island, town with exotic pokemon, not shines, but different---AppleVine islands, ghost towns loaded with rock and ground pokemon---BluGrass town, a place with all ice. So cold the grass is blue, has a mountain loaded with ice pokemon---ColdCast Cube-- a square island with a dormant volcano, many farmers live there because of the rich volcanic soil, loaded with fire and dark pokemon---Etaripe Town, an island with many berries and plants. normal and grass pkemon enjoy it here, this island connects with land and connects to all the other islands)

Wierd stuff is happening so i just wanted to add that,

Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie ran back to Leo and Mike, "hey guys" he said as he arrived, "sorry I'm late, got attacked by a walrein, pichu faught it and evolved" Jamie said as he indicated pikachu on his shoulder, "also I caught the walrein" he continued, "so lets go"

Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"so we're looking for a shiny suicune?" asked lester "tomorrow" replied espeon "i sense rain" they went back to the hotel where the other four pokemon were let out (krabby was boxed) umbreon sat down, espeon yawned but walked around the room, aerodactyl flew around in the rain, tyrogue fell asleep by umbreon who lester was beginning to think never went to sleep. he had seen it resting pretty much all the time but never asleep. suicune on the other hand sat and appeared to be listening for something. the phone rang. "hello is this lester?" said the voice "yes" lester answered "please come downstairs" lester recalled the five pokemon and ran downstairs he noticed the manager and a growlithe "this little one wandered in and we cant keep it" said the manager "so can you take it?"
"ok" smiled lester picking up the pokemon and going back to his room

Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It was raining hard. An Aerodactyl was flying around. He sent out Neptune and watched as he danced around. He then went back inside looking at the floor. " hey neptune, come back in when your ready, i left a towel there". "Golduck". He walked into the room and saw Watermelon sleeping alone on the hammock. It then turned to its side making it's back face Eric. Eric then noticed something he had never noticed before. Watermelon had red, blue, and dark green markings all over its back. Cool, my dad gave me an exotic pokemon egg he thought. Wonder where he found it. His Watermelon thn turned back over, now looking at Eric. eric looked out and then saw a group of Pelipper and Wingull flying around. He went outside with an Umbrella and said to himself im gonna catch my self a wingull. he saw a shiny Wingull eating a piece of a berry on the ground. It looked at Eric and then fired a wtergun. It hit Eric in the foot. "Neptune get over here" Neptune ran over. The wingull shot another watergun. Nepune took it. "Neptune, use Psybeam". Using the jewel on its forehead, it shot a multicolored beam hitting the wingull. Eric then threw a pokeball at the shiny wingull. It hit and after a couple of shakes stopped. "i just caught a shiny wingull. cool. Neptune return." He got Golduck and the newly caught wingull and went inside. He sent them all out and he went to sleep.**profile updated**

Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lester awoke and recalled his five sleeping pokemon leaving only his sixth, aerodactyl "err aerodactyl i need ya to gimmie a ride..." aerodactyl nodded in a 'i'd rather battle' way. lester had never flew before but he jumped on his aerodactyls back and flew to a place called goldenrod city there he bought some pokemon food then flew back to the lake of rage he found a stick and sharpened it then he waited he had learnt to harpoon things back in his village he fired a well aimed shot and out of the lake came a magikarp he yawned "aerodactyl use whatever" aerodactyl wanted to battle but this is not what it had in mind... it used a wing attack that sent the magikarp back into the water but it now glowed and became HUGE! lester sent out... growlithe!

Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric woke up wearily. He felt sick. he went into the bathroom and took a cold pill. He then went to his PC. He contacted Bill and connected. he put his pokeballs in his containment pod. Ok, he went to the box. DEPOSIT-WITHDRAW- MOVE. He clicked deposit. He put back his gengar and Golduck. he then went back. he clicked on WITHDRAW. He skipped a box and saw the pokemon he needed. he clicked on his Flygon. His Flygon was his best flyer. Then he clicked on his Lapras, a pokemon caught about a weak ago. It didn't like him very much, but was a fast swimmer and had a lot of stamina. He got them and went outside. he needed a test drive. "go Flygon," His Flygon popped out and shot a flamethrower upwards. eric hopped on. he made himself comfortable and then put the ultra ball on his belt. "Flygon, use fly."Flygon". It flapped it's and kicked up a giant gust of sand. then it flapped up, going higher and higher. "Now, go forward." It shot forward, gaining speed quickly."Ok, now, gain altitude." It shot up. It rose above the clouds. Eric then remembered how much he loved flying. The wind in his face was great, flying was his dream. " now do a flip". The flygon rose up and went upside down. eric fell and was going down. fast. then flygon caught him. "Flygon, dive down." It shot up then down. It started goin down fast. "O.K. break and lower." It broke the fall and was facing forward staying in place. Then slowly started going down and down. Now they were about 10 feet above the ground. "Land'. Flygon landed softly. "good job". They walked into the front of his house. Just before he returned, he looked at Flygon. "i just thought of a name for you, how about Concord, its the name of a plane that goes fast."Flygon" it said as it nodded in approval. **profile updated

Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((uh guys, how are we going to travel without one of us godmoding?))

Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

the growlithe was fast, the gyarados strong, who would win? the growlithe jumped and to lesters surprise used frustration the gyarados wnt down in one shot lester did not like the idea of growlithe hating trainers however lester again didnt dwell for long "go aerodactyl to olvine city!" he flew to olvine knowing where it was only thanks to the pokenav...

Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

eric told his mom he'd be back in about 4 days or so. he walked out of the house and picked got the ultra ball from his belt. "go Concord!". His Flygon popped out sending fire out of it's nose. Eric jumped on. "Flygon, up". Flygon hopped up and started hovering over the ground. "Okay, fly to Olivine." It shot forward. Eric saw everything below him. he saw a group of Swablu and Altaria drinking water at a lake. After a while he saw Olivine City. the Flygon landed in front of the pokemon center. He walked up to the ship yard. he told the lady to that he wanted to go to cold cast cube. Dhe sid to go on inside. Eric went inside and went to his cabin. he unloaded and laid down. "Im gonna take a quick nap he said to mew., and fell asleep.( i will change this later i have to go to the store)Eric woke up and saw a rattata eating his sandwich in his back pack. "What tha". he woke up his grovyle and told it to attack, but the rattata ran out through a crack. "hello, we have now landed in Cold Cast Cube." He returned his Pokemon and stepped outside.

Last edited by RukarioManiac on Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

right before lester landed in olvine a flygon landed there. later lester landed there he saw a strange building in the horizen he checked the pokenav it buzzed and said "Olvine city was the site of the first ever pokemon tower... trainers gather from everywhere to show their skills..."
lester was about to run in when suicune popped out and said "get on" lester jumped on and then suicune took off over the surface of the water...

Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

he saw a Huge volcano. He saw a bunch of farmer looking people. He walked around a corner and saw two little kids battling. one had a Zangoose and one had a Numel. he walked about and saw an old man playing the banjo. he saw a man on a trolley car. He hopped on and traveled up to the volcano. The grass was huge. He saw part of it ruffleing he walked towards it and saw an that there was a houndour eating grass. he walked off again, but just as he was walking he couldnt move. he felt numb and strange. He then suddenly was teleported back to the town. he was still numb. he then fainted, and was carried to the town square. he woke up, but instead of being on the island he was back home, with his dad. "good morning Eric, how how do do you do.?". said his dad. "why are you repeating what you said?" "Goo-goo- night.". Eric was freaked out something was goin on. he stepped outside the house and was in Ecruteak City. "what the?" he looked at his belt and couldnt find a poke ball. suddenly he heard a voice in his head eric, your illusinating "what who said that?"it's mew, a pokemon is playing a trick on your mind. "Who-wha- what pokemon?"i dont know. he walked out of the city and saw a tentacle. The tentacle dissapeared and a hole was there. He saw mew getting hit by a ball of energy. then he saw his wingull using a water gun, then gettng hit by a ball of energy. it was brave taking on a strong pokemon. Suddenly he saw his grovyle using bullet seed. A purple bolt of energy, which he could tell was a psychic. He then looked at his arms and saw that they were turning into tentacles. "its just an illusion" he said to himself. he then realized something. he was seeing his pokemon as if they were attacking him. Eric was inside a pokemon.

Last edited by RukarioManiac on Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:53 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

OOC: Sorry guys, but I myself have to discontinue myself in my own RPG. x.x. I haven't been on the computer enough to keep up, and I won't be able to get on much.

!But! I'll still be around to inforce the rules of my RPG, everyone... *Jaws Theme Plays*.

But, have fun and keep everything up! ^_^

<center>-----</center>

Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:04 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

so...i asked Strigoi if we can change legandaries and he said yeah, but any way, which one of us will take over for Strigoi Grimoi (not his character, just like the stuff) :? Kyrten2x4b, to not god-mode when you guys travel, just like make a small problem every now and then.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

suicune was faster than even aerodactyl the dog had ran back to ecruteak and ran out of the city then he saw it a group of trainers he recognised one to be the boy he saw in the village... his name was leo suicune began growling deeply his brother was nearby...

Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric realized it was a whole. should i go through or not, i should, wait no. This thought kept on pounding his head. He didnt know what was going to happen. This was a big risk he was taking. His whole body was being covered in something. he then saw his Pokemon nearly dead. He knew what he had to do He ran towards the hole and jumped through.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5