It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Cool those guys said they were team shadow they were after my suicine I got mine a weird way...."Leo said.
"I was by this lake with a waterfall and a pedestal and i walked out to it and there was this crystal on it with some weird markings when I grabbed it it glowed and I got a pokeball with my suicine in it."Leo said."How did you get yours?"

Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

later that night lester saw a rock down the road he picked it up "look at it shine" he said he continued and he eventually found a clearing he sat down relesing the three pokemon and inspecting the egg and rock "this was a pokemon!" he said holding up the rock "i think i can see a tooth in here" looking through the semi clear stone. the egg rapidly shook moony opened its eyes "ummmb!" it said lester looked at the pokemon then he noticed why it woke up there were two people were limping along " beat down by a kid and his poliwrath" said the first voice it sounded like a girls voice then a more comanding voice said "what will the boss think of us now" then the girl noticed the glow of umbreons spots "hey we might not have to return empty handed after all!" she said the two ran up to moony they grabbed it "hey" yelled lester "he's mine!" "sunny jumped out ready to help here brother "espyon!" it said angrilly then something new happened umbreon and espeons eyes both glowed a magnificent shade of blue. moony was using helping hand espon used psychic. it grabbed umbreon away from the theives and sent them flying off into the horizen then the egg hatched *profile updated*

Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"actually it was quite strange" Jamie said, "I was seeking shelter from a lightning storm in some mountains, I found a cave, it looked like any other cave but I was wrong, the cave belonged to a zapdos, as soon as I got inside I saw a zapdos, and it looked like it was dying, I then noticed an egg that was next to the zapdos, you see there's a weird thing about me and electric and water pokemon, I can understand what they're saying, and while it would've sounding like a load of pokemon talk to anyone else, I heard the zapdos tell me to take the egg with me, I wasn't sure whether it was a trick but the look in that zapdos' eyes, so I took the egg with me and it hatched to reveal" Jamie said as he pointed to zapdos, "that is a day that I will never forget" Jamie said

Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
"Alright Lemon use raindance"."Rai?".said the raichu seeming confused.You forgot rain dance,well, um, then use,um,what move did you learn?."Raichu".Then it flashed its tail in front of it and a Yellow wall of light appeared.""Light screen cool.".After that the lombre used a water gun attack,but it bounced of the light screen."Use thunderbolt."The raichu sent a gigantic wave of thunder at it.The lombre was hit pefect and it fell."Yes,good job lemon".he said as he returned it. After that he went to a pokemon center.He went to the P.C. and traded his {xatu} for his {mew}.After that he healed his pokemon and went to a pokemart. He bought 5 ultra balls and 5 timer balls and got some pokemon food."Alright guys,come on out." He threw all his pokeballs out. His {mew} {golduck} {raichu} {grovyle} {blaziken} and {gengar} all came out. He set out the food in plates. Everyone looked at raichu." Oh yeah, Lemon evolved." All the pokemon went back to eating. "Hey mew, did you guys finish making the house. Yeah we did just before proffesor birch come and got me he said as he sent a telapathic message. "what moves do you know". blizzard, flamethrower, giga drain and the move that proffesor birch said a lady on a little cottage in that one tropical island,." Whats it called". He said that a lady on an island would give you the name if you went."I meant the island" Mew got his pokenav out of his knapsack using his telepathic powers. PearBranch Island, huh, well you wanna go". yes, i cant use it in battle if i dont know the name. "Lets go." After an hour, he returned all his pokemon and started walking to Lily cove, as he entered the Cove Pass, which led to Lilycove. **profile updated**

Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Cool so where you headed to Jamie?"Leo asked.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm headed to Ecruteak City" Jamie replied to Leo

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I was headed that way want to go together?" Leo asked.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric was begining his long,long walk to liliycove."Lets make things go by quiker,Go mew".his mew popped out"what **yawn** happened."Nothing but i just realized, you cn learn any move right?""Yes why".Could you learn any TM move?""Yes why?". Eric opened up his knapsack and took out his tm case."Hold on". After flipping for a while he took out a gold disk."What is it "said Mew He put it in a machine and a square little piece popped out of a hole. He opened up the machine and the disk was gone.He then put it back in his knapsack."Here, eat this" "What is it?". "Its zap cannon,it will be good for you, you have good aim". The mew lifted it up with its tail and swallowed it whole After about 3 seconds, its eyes gloed yellow and it fell down. "That tasted funny, why did you want me to learn it?". "You will see, go lemon!" His Raichu popped out."lemon, use light screen". It flashed its tail in front and a yellow wall of light appeared."Reinforce it." It flashed its tail in front of it 7 more times. "good job Lemon return." As soon as it returned to its pokeball, Eric got behind it and tapped it."Good its solid, now Mew, go in front of the screen." Mew wnet in front of it." Now tie this to my waist and tie it to your foot." using its psychic powers it tightened it up really tight."Now use Zap Cannon at the shield but dont make it to strong". It began to build up a gigantic ball of electricity and then shot it at the light screen. As soon as it hit it it began to push the light screen faster and faster slightly as they went.Eric cut the rope as soon as Mew was behind the light screen."Mew return". He returned Mew and then put it back on his belt. He soon was going incredibly fast. After about one hour it died down and dissapeared. He could see the light at the end. only about a 20 minute walk now he thought as he walked to the end of Cove pass.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"yeah, sure" Jamie said as he returned all his pokemon except pichu and wartortle, "actually wartortle you better take a rest" Jamie said as he returned wartortle, "ready to go pichu?" Jamie asked, "piiiiichu" the little pokemon replied, "ok we're ready to go" Jamie said to Leo.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:27 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hey, don't forget me!", shouted Mike to Jamie as he ran up to him and Leo. "Sorry about cutting our battle short, but my Pokemon were too tired from a previous battle. Once we get to Ecruteak and I heal my Pokemon, then we'll batlle. Anyway, Shockbox, return!", he called as he returned his Electabuzz to his Pokeball. e chose to let Static stay out; he rarely did return Static to his Pokeball.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:13 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lester yawned he had walked pretty much all night "the vilage probably knows i ditched swablu by now" he then stood up and continued through the now sparcely treed forest he then saw a lake he checked the pokenav it called the lake the lake of rage he conytinued in thee direction that he had been heading for the last three days until he reached a city called mahogany town he saw an old man who's name was Pryce leader of the mahogany gym he showed pryce the stone which had a tooth in it Pryce then replied "i know what that is!" he paused "its an old amber!" "go to cinnabar island to revive it!" Lester checked the pokenav it said an equally good lab had recently been built in Ecruteak City he asked pryce "what was so special about the lake of rage?" he asked pryce "ah so you've seen the cursed lake..." the elder said "yes i arrived here by going south for three days" "interesting" said pryce "i come from an icy village myself" "theres no snow" said lester "elders solrock keeps it warm year round" lester then left pryce and headed to this ecruteak city...

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey, don't forget me!", shouted Mike to Jamie as he ran up to him and Leo. "Sorry about cutting our battle short, but my Pokemon were too tired from a previous battle. Once we get to Ecruteak and I heal my Pokemon, then we'll batlle. Anyway, Shockbox, return!", he called as he returned his Electabuzz to his Pokeball. e chose to let Static stay out; he rarely did return Static to his Pokeball.

((Nice save sneak :D))

Last edited by 2x4b on Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:52 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:59 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"oh hey Mike, let me introduce you, Mike, Leo, Leo, Mike" Jamie said, pichu then turned it's head and faced static, "pi pi chu chu pichu" it said to Jamie excitedly, Jamie looked at it for a moment and laughed, "not for a long time buddy" Jamie said as he scratched the dissappointed pichu behind the ears.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:25 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Static took a quick glance at Jamie's Pichu, "Boy, those were the days.", mumbled Static.

"So we're all going to Ecruteak, right?", asked Mike as he adjusted the egg in his backpack.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:29 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric had just walked in to the Lilycove ship harbor."welcome to Lilycove's ship harbor.Would you like to board the ferry?""Yes please"."Where would you like to go."Eric thought. Im going to need to restock, but its too expensive here. Olivine has too many sailors and little kids. Ecruteak... small town with the eevee girls. Perfect! I'll head over that way from olivine."Olivine City please.""May i see your ticket?"eric gave her the ticket."Thank you, enjoy your stay on the S.S. Aqua." Eric walked inside and went to his cabin. there was a healing center there so he put his pokemon in there. they must be tired being inside pokeballs all the time."Come on out guys". All his pokemon popped out. "well, good night."
About an hour later, he heard on the intercom " We have now landed in Olivine City,please return all pokemon and exit, thank you". Eric returned all his pokemon and left the ship. He walked down to the light house and saw the burn mark that was there when he found his torchic. Memories, he thought. then he walked up to the pokemon gym. Jasmine, the steel trainer was battling someone. he remembered when he beat her. His Combusken was so happy.he then walked up to the pass. he entered to the border ines. The guard was incredibly sweaty and parched." you cant go to through there i-" Eric through him a bottle of water and walked on. He then entered ecruteak city. He decided to pay a visit to his mom. He walked up to the upper right corner of the town. As soon as he opened the door, a charmeleon greeted him. It used overheat, but eric ducked.
He sent out golduck."Golduck use hy-""Eric stop, Charcoal calm down" eric heard a soft voice of a woman. She walked out of the kitchen, and right there, right in front was Christie, eric's mom." Hi eric".

Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Dex
Hair Color: Azure
Eye Color: Black
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 124 lbs.
Number of Pokemon Owned: 2
Number of Pokemon Currently Carried: 2

Pokemon 1) {ivysaur} / Nickname: Yasha

~Vine Whip
~Solarbeam
~Razor Leaf
~Agility

Pokemon 2) {blaziken} / Nickname: Sange

~Blaze Kick
~Sky Uppercut
~Sunny Day
~Agility

Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

eric hugged her."Hi mom.""Hi, I missed you"."Me too"."Why have you come here?""To ask a question,about, Lemon". "Why whats wrong with your Pichu?""Its not a Pichu anymore."You evolved it into a pikachu""Well,yes but no""What""Lemon show your new form to my mom". he sent out lemon." A RAICHU!!! Wow its so cute, what did you want to ask me"said his mom" What did you feed it when it was born"Ohh... hold on".She went to the kitchen and got a jar of berry powder."Here feed it this"."thanks mom""Your welcome' He hugged his mom and started walking out. he waved goodbye, then made his way to the town. He saw a strange facility that reminded him of the cinnabar island fossil facility. he went inside and sat down. He got bored so he went to check out the eevee trainers. they were in the middle of a show. there was an old man who was sitting there. eric walked up to him.
"Excuse me, do you know if any trainers will come in, to, umm, the,town,umm, within the next days or so"."Yes, this town atracts many trainers at this time.""Thank you"."Wait, stay. You look strong, i have a proposition for you."If you beat all five of those girls, i will give you aN HM03 which contains surf.Do you accept?"" Yes". Eric had beat them before, this shouldnt be a problem. he walked up to one of the girls."Hello, i suppose you wish to challenge me, yes?""Yes umm how did yo-""Ssssshhhh, let us battle, go Vaporeon!". A beatufil' blue vaporeon popped out." go, watermelon". Erics grovyle popped out. "vaporeon, use water gun"It shot out a blue stream of water at grovyle. It hit him perfectly in the face(critical hit) making grovyle fall back."Water melon, use bullet seed". Grovyle shot little green beams at vaporeon. It hit it in the tail."Good job, your stronger then last time"."I have grown". "Vaporeon use ice beam." It shot a blue beam at grovyle,"watermelon dodge". It barely missed it. "well now we shall truly began".

Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ok then lets get this show on the road" Jamie said to the others.

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lester yawned he had pretty much neglected sleep since he began his journey and now he was starting to feel sick "i'll rest in ecruteak" he told himself firmly (it looks like johtos the hot-spot right now) lester dragged on, fighting the urge to nod off. "what i wouldn't do for some coffee right now..." he thought out loud. then he saw what looked like a city. he ran into the city so this is ecruteak... he ran up to a hotel and immediatly booked two nights. lester let out the tyrogue, moony, sunny, and shells "dont cause trouble guys" he said he sat down on the edge of the bed for a while before lying down he noticed that shells was by the indoor water fountain and tyrogue was watching it. then he realised that tyrouge had never seen water before the tyrouge was in its pokeball when he passed the lake of rage. espeon was irking umbreon who was trying to attain the "calm" part of his calm nature after checking to see where his pokemon were lester fell into a long awaited sleep...

Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Giga drain". said Eric. It shot a green ballof light at the Vaporeon and the bal seperated and went back to grovyle as soon as it hit it."Vaporeon, use ice beam".It shot the same blue bam st Watermelon, and hit him straight in the face."No, ahh, Watermelon, leaf blade." watermelon formed green blades of light out of the leaves on its arms. It hit Vaporeon twice with each arm. Vaporeon was knocked into a wall but got back up. Eric noticed it had grown stronger since they last met. "Vaporeon, Hydro Pump." A massive shot of water hit Grovyle directly in the face. "Watermelon, your fine shake it off. It shook its head and was back to normal." Watermelon, use Bullet Seed.""Vaporeon use Bubble." The seeds collided with the bubbles and destroyed each other."Vaporeon shoot a water gun at the back of the wall and then freeze it." It shot a water gun at the wall and hit Watermelon on the back then it froze making watermelon unable to move."watermelon, cut through the ice with leaf blade." It raised its arm, and sliced through it with the green energy. "Now use aerial ace and finish it off". It hopped into the air and started falling towards Vaporeon. The air began to circle around watermelon and it hit Vaporeon in the face. It fell and couldnt get up. Watermelon was tired, but lasted. It hadnt battled in a while. Now he was back to his old self. He turned around and noticed the old man was asleep. he didnt even see Eric battle. eric left to the Pokemon center. He healed his pokemon and left. He went back to his mom's house."Mom can i stay here a week or so?""Sure stay as long as you like. Charcoal, eric's moms charmeleon, was her friend and room mate. He was in the kitchen asleep on a chair. her plusle, minun, and skitty were asleep in a basket. He went to the guest room and un packed. he put his pokenav and pokedex to charge. He st out the beds for his pokemon. He set a hammock across two trees for his {grovyle} and {raichu}. He put out a small beanbag chair for his {blaziken}, a sleeping bag for his {golduck} and opened drawer for his {gengar}. He sent them out and told them wher to sleep. His {mew} was going to sleep on his bed. he changed in to his P.J.'s and went to sleep, thinking what was going to happen tommorow.[/list]

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lester woke up the next day, his body said he was ready his mind told him otherwise... he got up and went to the lobby there were the four pokemon waiting for him he recalled sunny and shells. he put tyrogue
on moonys back. he hadn't thought of a name for the new pokemon yet. but he knew he would eventually find one. they walked to the lab and once inside they found a man who said he was running the fossil revival generator lester gave him the old amber. "wow this is a good piece it even has a tooth inside!" he put it into the machine hastily and in the containment chamber where various parts of the pokemon were constructed and then put into a pokeball lester saw wings legs a huge set of jaws, and then finally the pokemon was complete he sent it out' then whipped out the pokedex "aerodactyl" it said snappily *profile updated* he recalled the giant pokemon. there was a crumbling tower on the northwest outskirts of town. he decided to check the place out...

Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey guys could you wait here a sec, I just need to run up to the lake just ahead and get some water, be back in a minute" Jamie said as he ran off ahead towards the lake.

When Jamie gotto the lake he saw that it was covered in ice, "okaaaay, why is the lake covered in ice in the middle of summer?" Jamie said confused, suddenly out of nowhere a walrein tackled him to the ground, "AAGGGHH" Jamie yelled as he landed, "pichu...run....save...yourself", Jamie whispered, but pichu just stood there, "pichu run" Jamie said, suddenly pichus body started to spark and it tackled walrein, as it made contact walrein was surrounded in electricity, "whoa a volt tackle" Jamie said, the walrein then fired a hydro pump at pichu, "pichuuuu" pichu cried as it flew back into a tree, but pichu had not given up, pichu then fired a thundershock at walrein doing minimal damage, "pichu" pichu said as it got a scared look on its face, "come on pichu you can do it, I believe in you" Jamie called to it, pichu then let out a large cry, "piiiiiiiccccchhhhhhuuuu" it called as it started to glow, "what the hell" Jamie said as he watched in amazement, pichu then grew bigger and changed shape, it stopped glowing and Jamie saw that it had evolved into a pikachu*profile updated*, "you only hatched two days ago" Jamie said in suprise, then pikachu let out a huge thunderbolt, which fried walrein to a crisp, "alright I'm going to catch it" Jamie said as he stood up and took a pokeball outof his backpack, "go pokeball" Jamie said as he threw the pokeball at walrein and it disappeared in a flash of red light, the pokeball rocked back and forth a few times before stopping, "yes I caught a walrein" Jamie said as he picked the pokeball up*profile updated*, pikachu then jumped onto his shoulder and Jamie ran off towards Leo and Mike.

Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next