It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lester continued to trek for hours till he came to a river. "hey look at that" he said "its a quagsire!" he remembered what they told him in school "if the water has quagsire then it must be clean enough to drink" so here sent out the four pokemon that were comfined in the pokeballs strapped to his belt. he sat down on a boulder by the water and washed his face. wobbly started eating the grass by the bank. sunny streached and took a drink. wings now fully recovered began flying over the river testing its wing which was injured onlya few hours ago. moony which seemed to have evolved strength wise and maturity wise, sat quietly with a glint in his red and black eyes. he could sense that his sister would soon evolve aswell and it was still sinking in that they would be so different in apperance and ability. "well guys who's hungry?" said lester after he had finished washing his face. sunny and wings lept up immaturely. wobbly continued to eat grass and monny tilted his head as if to say it doesnt matter to me. after they ate they headed back on the road. only moony remained outside of its pokeball, though. they walked for about another hour before reaching a town. the town was bigger that his village and had a pokemon center a pokemart and a registration hall of some sort. he walked into the pokemon center to see how his pokemon were doing of course he knew they were fine but he supposed there was no harm in checking. nurse joy appeared with the four pokeballs and told lester "all four are fine, lester" he knew they would be he decided to ask again "nurse joy, have you seen a girl with a charmeleon and a pichu before" "i've seen lots of people with those pokemon..." she answered "but maybe you should check the trainer archives in the registation center" "what does that register you for?" asked lester
"it is the official registration of trainers" replied nurse joy, "thanks" he said walking off towards the registration hall. he checked the computer that everyone called "the archives" and bagan to look for some of the trainers he has seen so far...

Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
"doesnt matter, you werent gonna beat me".eric then throught the safari ball and another pokeball up."go pikachu and xatu".the two pokemon popped out,both ready for a fight."ill start things off,xatu attack the nidorino with a psychic attack".xatu the shot a purple bolt of light at the nidorino,hitting it in the foot."yes, psychic is good against poison, your turn".said eric wondering what he would do next.

Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lester found what he was looknig for in the archives was a picture of that same girl with a charmeleon, ivysaur, arcanine, pichu, lapras and latias. the archives identified her as moku. the pikachu guy was named eric and the nidorino guy was leo. "cool this has a record of any trainer!" he said he eagerly looked up himself only to find that he appearantly didnt exist he walked over to the registration counter and filled out the application he then recieved a pokedex and a pokenav. he then left the town after getting a few pokeballs at the pokemart... lester was now a trainer...

Last edited by Sanctuary on Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Nice one but you are still gonna lose, vapor us surf on his Xatu."Leo cried.
A huge wave came up and drenched his Xatu and his Picachu.After the huge wave the battlefeild was now at least 3 feet under water, exet for the trainer's platforms.
"Now Vapor dissapear in the water, incase you didn't know vaporeen can dissapear underwater, your move."Leo said.

Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Out of the water flw xatu with Lemon on his back"My names eric by the way yers?"said eric laughing",oh dont worry.Lemon use thunderbolt on the water"."pikapi".it shot out a gigantic thunderbolt, hitting the water which conducted it, making it hit vaporeon even if it was invisible."I hit it strait in the water wich conducted it, doubt it can take that one, no, im pretty sure it got knocked out,**laughs**your move".hes pretty good,but i think i can take him thought eric

Last edited by RukarioManiac on Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"moony!" lester called "use moonlight!" umbreon enveloped a golden aura and was admired by the other three for a few breif seconds "umbreon sat down calmly as always lester scanned it with his pokedex. the pokedex beeped and said "calm nature" he pointed it at wings and sunny it said "jolly nature" he pointed it at numel it said "relaxed nature." "will this affect my battle outcomes?" lester asked

Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

A soft sigh escaped the girl's lips as she stood on the tip of a cliff which rested on the side of the mountain. Her eyes were soft as she watched the setting sun disapear over the horizon.

Rizaado walked slowly to her left side, and as he did, Moku rested her left hand ontop of his head gently. The wind blew her hair gently as her eyes softened once more, a saddened gleam throughout.

"Chaaar." Rizaado called, waking her up from her dream-like state. Moku sighed, now looking over towards her Charmeleon.

"Alright.. I know... Let's keep going, shall we?"

Moku turned slightly to her left to turn up the trail. Though she stopped just as her right side faced towards the edge of the cliff. Rizaado had begun to walk towards the trail once more, but her eyes reflected the suns light once more as her mind seemed to be mezmerized by the view.

After a moment, she sighed deeply - and as she turned to begin to walk after Rizaado, the katana on her left side made a slight noise. Her hand slipped around it's hilt lightly as she went on...

<center>-----</center>

Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:57 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

he knew that his umbreon was calm his swablu and eevee jolly and his numel relaxed hmm he thought "if the dex knows then it must have some other meaning he continued walking then he came to a river instead of taking a break this time knew that he had to cross this one... "hmm any ideas" he asked, moony tilted his head, wings and sunny jumped up merrily and numel began to eat the grass lester sighed "i had a feeling that what you'd all do" then he noticed a fearow circling over the bank he said "cool a match! sunny!" he said, the eevee jumped out infront of him and the other pokemon "alright show it your take down!" the giant bird didnt even notice the small pokemon "hmm" lseter thought "ok sunny get its attention! use flash!" the pokemon began to glow it glowed brightly... too brightly! and just like its brother before it the eevee began to grow and change shape its bushy tail became long its furry body became more sleek when it stopped glowing it revealed the purple cat like pokemon "peon!" it called, this larger pokemon definetly caught fearows attention "espeon! er... sunny!" lester said " use psychic! the purple pokemon yelled as the red gem on its forehead began to glow sunny hopped up the fearow fell out of the sky lester walked over to the spot the fearow was hovering over there he saw a krabby "so this is what fearow was after..." he threw a pokeball profile updated he now had five pokemon this newcomer appeared to be very strong and it apperantly knew surf "ok!" he called "lets go!" <center> profile on page 2 </center>

Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Moku's left arm was tightly gripped upon the Dragon's sleek neck.

"Ratiasu!" Moku began, but pointed downwards towards a small town to finish her statement.

She was heading towards the next town, and was almost there - small, but she had been there before, so she knew it was there. But something caught her eye as she looked downwards.

They were just over a river - quite a long and rapid one. She remembered having to cross it with Lapras.

"Hmm... It's that kid." She examined from a far.

Latias suddenly divebombed, and they were quickly in trial for that small town...

<center>-----</center>

Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:42 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

a red pokemon passed over as lester surfed across the river once across he walked into a small village it had a small marketplace but most of the stalls sold fish "this must be a fishers village" he announced he turned around only to see the red pokemon again he pulled out his pokedex identifying the pokemon as a latias, he had never seen one before it intrigued him but he was even more intrigued when he noticed the charmeleon girl who he now identified as moku knew was called moku. "i wonder where she got that latias" he said oh well he thought, he was never the kind of person to dwell on things for too long then he noticed the town was under attack! there was a large tentacruel savagely thrashing through the stalls lester pulled out a pokeball from his waist "wings!" he said the little bird flew out the jollyness suddenly gone. it was outraged! the swablu flew directly up and dropped at a high speed the tentacruel didnt notice the bird diving toward it. and before it could defend itself the bird had hit it with a perfect arial ace! but this wasnt a bug type the tentacruel got up and shot a series of toxic blobs this was a sludge bomb the little bird easily dodged every shot, but then was hit by the tentacruels poison sting the bird went down. instead of getting up the small bird yelled "BLLLLLLU!" it launched itself at the massive squid the squid knocked it down with one of its long acid tipped tentacles. the tentacruel then began to speak (pokemon language of course) "you are too weak dont bother" of course only swablu understood it replied " i am weak but i can be STRONG!" the bird glowed just like the eevee twins had done before it this new pokemon shot out a green blast fromm its mouth this was the dragonbreath the tentacruel was blown back into the river profile updated

Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(Please, don't control another trainer in any way. *You said something about seeing me there - I never said I was there, techniqually.*)

Moku hopped off of the Latias' back. The pokeball clutched in her left hand quickly snatched up the pokemon, and she continued to latch the pokeball back onto her belt.

She had noticed the scurring about of the village, and saw the fight going on. She showed no intrest, nor any emotion of any kind. But, she decided to watch.

Switched her weight to her right foot as she lightly crossed her arms about her chest. She was alone now - all 6 pokemon tucked neatly into their Pokeballs.

<center>-----</center>

Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:19 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

( :? ok, nidoman is not responding so ill do a second attack :lol: )

"ok xatu use psychic".Xatu eyes glowed blue then it fell down.It was scorched.When Lemon used the thunderbolt attack it also hit xatu,thought eric."damn it,**turns hand into fist**xatu return".He returned it and put it back on the belt.He then reached out and got another pokeball."Neptune, go out and finish that nidorino".The Golduck popped out.Being a show-off,as soon as the Golduck saw the other trainer it knew what it was gonna
do."Neptune,use Psybeam".The Golduck then shot up a ball of ice and then using the red jewel on its forhead shot a dark rainbow, breaking it into a million pieces making it look cool and made it like fire crackers
"NEPTUNE :evil: STOP SHOWING OFF""yelled Eric."Gol"said then Neptune then laid down and started using a hydro pump like a fountain.Eric then said" Use Psybe-uhh,forget it."

Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I wanted it to be that you couldn't get another pokemon out when your's would die))

Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((nidoman, lets move on with the RP,yer slowing me down)) :x

Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" How bout we call it even I have a disatvantage because you have six and I only have three, but when i do get six we'll battle again how bout it truce."Will said.

Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sure, we'll meet up later"said Eric,as he returned golduck and pikachu.He waved goodbye and walked on. About an hour later,he saw a lake."There must be some good water pokemon there."He walked up to the lake and took out a fishing rod.He strung it and then let his pikachu out."Hey Lemon,your gonna help me catch some water pokemon,you good with that.""pikachu"said Lemon nodding.Ok.after a while he felt something heavy."i think i got one,".He reeled it up and pulled it up.After a while o reeling he pulled it up and it was an old anchor with a hole inside."Dang,i thought it was a totodile."he was about to throw it back when he saw a bright flash.He reached inside and pulled out a rock covered with dirt.After cleaning the dirt off,he realized it was a stone.A thunder stone.He quickly remembered that a thunderstone would evolve a pikachu into a raichu."Hey Lemon,do you want to become a raichu"."Pikachu?",it said sounding confused."hold on, heres a picture".
Eric opened up his pokedex and went to a picture of a Raichu.After Lemon saw it it said "pikachu"while nodding in approval. Lemon always loved doing things,becoming a fully evolved pokemon was one thing it wanted to do as a Pichu."ok here hold this".The Pikachu held the thunderstone close to its face.Suddenly the Stone started to glow in a bright yellow.Then pikachu started glowing bright yellow.Itgrew bigger and fatter.After about 20 seconds, it stopped glowing and a raichu appeared where the pikachu was at."Raichu",said Lemon."Cool,Lemon you look awesome""Rai",it said.Then a Lombre popped out of the water.It seemed very angry.It shot a water gun at Lemon but Lemon dodged it."Cool, we get to try out yor new form,Lemon.""Raichu,said Lemon while emitting out little waves of electricity.

Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((looks like the battle between me, flannery and sneak isn't going anywhere so just ignore my posts on pages 1 and 2, i'll start over))

Jamie was walking through a forest with his very first pokemon wartortle at his side, when suddenly something in his backpack started moving, Jamie took of his backpack and saw that it was the pikachu egg in his backpack, "I think it's hatching" he said to wartortle as the egg started to glow and after a few seconds it stopped glowing to reveal a pichu sitting in the palm of Jamies hand*profile updated*, "pi pichu" he squeaked, "well aren't you a cute little fella" Jamie said as he scratched pichu behind the ears, "I wonder what gender you are" Jamie said as he took out his pokedex and pointed it at pichu, "this pichu is male", "so you're male" Jamie said as he put his pokedex away, "so what do you think of him wartortle?" Jamie asked as he let wartortle sniff pichu, "tortlr wart" wartortle said as he nodded, "well lets go get some water, I think I can see a lake ahead" Jamie said as he put pichu on his shoulder, picked up his bag and walked on

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Leo stopped at the pokemart before leaving and bought some pokemon food. He walked out of town and after awhile came up to a lake with a waterfall and a strange stone pedastal in the middle of it.
"That's strange." Leo tought.
Leo took a step out on the water a rock came up on his foot!
"Whoa." Leo gasped.
He walked all the way to the stone pillar he found strange markind and what looked like a crystal. Leo touched it and it started to glow and when it stopped there was a pokeball there but noyt a regular one. It had a light blue top and a white bottom with what looked like a peice of the crystal at the top.
"Wow!"Leo said.
He pushed a button in the middle and a shiny Suicine popped out!
"Cool I just caught a Suicine." Leo yelled.
Leo noticed that it looked a litte smaller than the pokedex's data said it should be but he didn't care he returned it to it's ball and walked further down the path.
"Wow how lucky am I." Leo thought as he walked downthe path.
*Profile updated*

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

( i though you were on latias on my post NEAR THE TOWN and you were on latias in your post so you were controlling your character) "there doesnt appear to be anything else to do here" said lester, moony nuged him forward then knocked a pokeball out of his hand out popped wobbly lester already knew what umbreon was thinking "lets go find a computer" said lester he then accesed a computer on the outskirts of town he said "good work wobbly, wings" he knew if he did this he could never return to the village he sent altaria andnumel into the computerhe knew that any secont the two would arrive back in his village. lester then left the small town. he let out his remaining pokemon shells, moony and sunnyhe sat down as the sun began to set moony sat by his side. krabby jumped trying to touch the falling sun while sunny chased its tail eagerly he didnt have to consult his pokedex to know that krabby had a naive nature. night fell soon after and moonys yellow spots began to glow. he four inched into the darkness of the forest as lester remembered the words from the elder "you must never go anywhere without swablu" the words echoed in his head as he continued but then something caught his eye. it looked big and round he grabbed the object. after taking a better look he inferred that it was an egg. he carried it along with him out of the forest and through the night...

Last edited by Sanctuary on Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Leo was walking down a path and the sun was setting. He heard a twig break behind him he froze. He looked around there didn't seem to be anybody there so he walked on, after awhile he thought he heard another twig break.
"Who's there?"Leo asked to no one in particular
"Us." he heard a woman's voice say.
At that moment two figures dressed in black grabbed him and tied up his hands and feet.
"Give us the Suicine." the man said.
"Never." Leo replied.
"Well apparently you don't know who we are and what we want I'll explain, we are team shadow."the woman said.
"Yes and we want your Suicine." the man said.
"Help!" Leo yelled.
"Cover his mouth we don't want any unwanted guests."The woman ordered.
The man covered his mouth and Leo prayed someone heard his screams.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie was walking towards a lake with pichu on his shoulder and wartortle at his side when he heard a cry for help, "strange, I thought I heard a cry for help, I better go check it out" Jamie said as he turned around and ran in the direction of the shout.

Jamie heard someone talking and decided to hide behind a tree to spy on them, he saw that they were two people dressed in black, and by the looks of it one of them was holding a boy who was tied up, "I'm not going to let them get away with this, pichu stay with wartortle" Jamie said as he put pichu on wartortle head, he then grabbed a pokeball off of his belt, "go poliwrath" Jamie said as he threw a pokeball into the clearing, a poliwrath then burst out of it, immediatly the two figures turned around, "poliwrath mach punch" Jamie commanded as poliwraths fist started to glow and poliwrath threw a super fast punch at the figures knocking them to the ground, "okay poliwrath, hydro pump" Jamie commanded, poliwrath then fired a hydro pump at the figures sending them flying off into the sunset, "poliwrath return" Jamie said as he held out a pokeball and returned poliwrath, Jamie then ran over to the boy and untied him, "are you okay?" Jamie asked the boy

Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

He was debating if he should tell him what they were after he knew that suicine was rare and he just saw what people would do to get it.
"Thanks by the way I'm Leo."Leo said.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hi I'm Jamie" Jamie said to Leo "and these are my pokemon" Jamie said as he turned around and called pichu and wartortle, they came over and pichu immediatly jumped onto Jamie's shoulder, "I have other pokemon of course" Jamie said.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Um here are my pokemon."Leo said as he sent out his nidorina,vaporeen,nidorino ,and shiny suicine.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"wow a suicune, and a shiny" Jamie said as he marveled at the suicune's colouring, "I have a legendary with me" Jamie said as he took a pokeball off his belt and threw it into the air and a zapdos burst out, "and here are the rest of my pokemon" he said as he let out dragonair, poliwrath and manectric.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next