It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New RP 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING THE RP!)

This RP takes place in no specific region. As it goes on, different people can describe different things about the place to make it into one place where we all end up RPing. The rules of having Pokemon applies. (No more than six pokemon, no more than four moves, ect.) This is not a 'spamming RPG', if that's what you'd call it. But it's for an RP that will eventually turn into - hopefully - one big battle between many different trainers.

Please, join in and have fun! But - I remind you! This is for advanced RPers only. This is because when battling, much detail is needed, and not everyone provides that.

So - let's get started!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, a profile of some extent is needed. Everyone likes to go more indepth then others, so feel free to do so - though the 'back bone' of this profile is to give what pokemon you have, and what attacks they have - also what level they are on. In this RP, it is possible for the pokemon you have to evolve. But for this to happen, we must know their level, in order to make it fair to say - you did enough RPing and it looked as if the Pokemon would have enough experience to move up levels in order for it to evolve - if that makes any sense what-so-ever. Ah - but here is the catch! Levels are not used to determine if someone is stronger than the other. That is what makes this RP a good one, in my opinion. This is so people cannot power game (and so I do not have to set a limit on levels.) It also - in my opinion once more - makes it more fun so people have to think more, and use the resources around them to win, ect.

When creating Pokemon, there are not too many rules to follow. Rule #1: Only up to six. Rule #2: Only one "Legendary" Pokemon can be used. (This is to make it fair - to make sure people do not powergame.) Rule #3: Only four attacks for each Pokemon. Rule #4: Attacks do not have to match levels. This is just to make it more interesting. Rule #5: A pokemon must know surf in order to ferry you across water. A pokemon must know strength in order to move boulders. Ect, ect. Even if the pokemon could 'normally' do it, they must need that move. This also goes for Abilities. (The ability must also be one the pokemon can have. You can't mix and match abilities to suit your needs.) --- See? Not too many, right?

So, now! Let's make a profile, and join in the fun!

(Please, at least fill your profile out as close to mine as possible. This is so it makes it fair - and you can't switch in and out of different stats, ect.)

*** Stats are not used in this RP! No stats such as; Attack, Defense, ect. The only 'stats' used are Abilities and Attacks.

Here is my basic profile;

Trainer Information:

Name: Moku
Hair Color: Red - short
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Number of Pokemon Owned: ???
Number of Pokemon Currently Carried: 6

Pokemon Information:

Pokemon #1:

{charmeleon} Charmeleon (Nickname: Rizaado)
Level: 56
Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Attacks:
- Flamethrower
- Slash
- Sunny Day
- Strength

---

Pokemon #2:

{ivysaur} Ivysaur (Nickname: Fushigisou)
Level: 42
Type: Grass/Posion
Ability: Overgrow
Attacks:
- Giga Drain
- Solar Beam
- Vine Whip
- Razor Leaf

---

Pokemon #3:

{pichu} Pichu (Nickname: Piichu)
Level: 22
Type: Electric
Ability: Static
Attacks:
- Attract
- Thunder
- Thunder Wave
- Flash

---

Pokemon #4:

{arcanine} Arcanine (Nickname: Uindie)
Level: 39
Type: Fire
Ability: Intimidate
Attacks:
- Extreme Speed
- Double Team
- Fire Blast
- Heat Wave

---

Pokemon #5:

{lapras} Lapras
Level: 42
Type: Water/Ice
Ability: Water Absorb
Attacks:
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Dive
- Blizzard

---

Pokemon #6:

{latias} Latias (Nickname: Ratiasu)
Level: 51
Type: Dragon/Psychic
Ability: Levitate
Attacks:
(I'm not quite sure what attacks I can and cannot use for this pokemon. I don't have the book saying which attacks it can learn and which it can't. So if I'm wrong about something, lemme know, so I can change it. Thanks!)

- Psychic
- Fly
- Reflect
- Dragon Breath

---

Now... let's get started with the RP! Join in everyone! (Ah, one more thing I just thought of. We don't all have to be in the same place. But, if one person wants to meet the other, they have to be in one place at once. Yes, yes... common sense... but- just in case... <.<;;...)

---

Moku walked non-chalantly down the dirt road, her right hand clutching the strap of her black backpack which dangled loosly over her right shoulder. With every step she took, it would echo about the mountains around her - but another pair of footsteps would echo closely behind.

Rizaado, the trainer's Charmeleon, walked steadily behind. Rizaado was Moku's pride and joy - her very first Pokemon, and easily her favorite. Moku had recieved Rizaado as a birthday present when she turned thirteen - a mere three years ago.

In suprise, the trainer haulted - a slugma was just a few feet away, but had not noticed her presence yet. Rizaado haulted behind her, as if her shadow - because he did so with perfect timing. Digging his claws into the rocky earth beneath him, he took a step forwards, but Moku whispered for him to hault.

The slugma's sight had fallen upon them as Moku spoke - and it was as startled as she was at first.

Moku plopped her bag next to her on the ground, only to place her fingers upon the fifth Pokeball, which hung from her belt on her right side. Swiftly she took it from it's resting place, and as it enlarged, thrusted her right arm forwards.

"Lapras, let's go!" She commanded.

As ordered, the Pokemon emerged from the Pokeball - giving a cry of pleasure since being cooped up in the Pokeball for quite some time. Still with her right arm out - Pokeball still in hand - she pointed towards the Slugma. "Alright now Lapras, Hydro Pump!"

By that time, the lava snail had released a good amount of fire towards the lot in an ember attack. But in just time, Lapras let her own attack billow towards the opponent - overpowering the fire along the way...

Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:45 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Please submit an application SG. I don't mean to be mean, but those are the rules, and I'm afraid this will be locked.

<color=Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy>BUT DON'T PANIC! </color>

As soon as you submit an application in the "Roleplay Application" thread (which is sticked on top), and I approve (which I 99.99% chance I will), it will be unlocked. I'll be honest, this is a very interesting RP, which I will most likely join, but rules are rules, and unfortunetly.....

~PEACE OUT...TEMPORARLY!~

Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:28 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I have unlocked this RP and will also be joining it. :D ))

Name: Michael Surge (Lt. Surge's son, as seen on "First Pokemon RP")
Hair: Short, Blone, Spiky
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 134 lbs.

Pokemon Info

Pokemon 1: {raichu} Static
Level: 58
Attacks:
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Sweet Kiss
-Mega Punch

Pokemon 2: {electrode} Kaboom
Level: 52
Attacks:
-Thunderbolt
-Light Screen
-Explosion
-Hidden Power (Steel)

Pokemon 3: {jolteon} Quickster
Level: 49
Attacks:
-Agility
-Double Team
-Thunderbolt
-Baton Pass

Pokemon 4: {electabuzz} Shockbox
Level: 55
Attacks:
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Punch
-Reflect

Pokemon 5: {flaffey} (No nickname)
Level: 24
Attacks:
-Thundershock
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Cotten Spore
-Thunder Wave

Pokemon 6: Egg, which is fairly close to hatching.

Mike briskly walked down another dirt road, just full from eating lunch, when he faced a fork in the road. Now this was no regular fork in the road, this one was split in the shape of a T, with him being at the base of it.

He sighed. "The road less taken...", he mumbled to himself. After several moments of pondering on which route to take, he chose the left path, hoping it would take him to a town, so he could restock, since his supplies were on low.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:24 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Jamie (he can understand what his pokemon are saying)
Hair colour: black- short
Eye Colour: chocolate brown
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 115 lbs
Number of pokemon Owned: 20
Number of pokemon currently carried: 6

Pokemon Information:

Pokemon #1:

{wartortle} Wartortle
Level: 50
Type: Water
Ability: Torrent
Attacks:
-Hydro Pump
-Skull Bash
-Bubblebeam
-Surf

---

Pokemon #2:

{dragonair} Dragonair
Level: 45
Type: Dragon
Ability: Shed Skin
Attacks:
-Hyper Beam
-Dragon Rage
-Thunder Bolt
-Aurora Beam

---

Pokemon #3:

{pikachu} Pikachu
Level: 20
Type: Electric
Ability: Static
Attacks:
-Quick Attack
-Iron Tail
-Thunder
-Thunder Bolt

---

Pokemon #4

{poliwrath} Poliwrath
Level: 47
Type: Water/Fighting
Attacks:
-Submission
-Mach Punch
-Hydro Pump
-Bubblebeam

---

Pokemon #5

{walrein} Walrein
Type: Water/Ice
Ability: Thick Fat
Attacks:
-Ice Beam
-Blizzard
-Hydro Pump
-Body Slam

---

Pokemon #6

{zapdos} Zapdos
Type: Electric/Flying
Ability: Pressure
Attacks:
-Drill Peck
-Thunder Bolt
-Fly
-Thunder

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie was walking down a dirt path with his very first pokemon, Wartortle at his side, suddenly one of the pokeballs on his belt burst open and a manectric appeared out of it, manectric looked around very confused, Jamie took the pokeball off of his belt and looked at it, "looks like it short circuited" jamie said examining the pokeball, "sorry manectric, looks like you're going to have to walk with us until we get to a town and find the pokemon center" jamie said putting the pokeball in his pocket, "(ok)" the pokemon replied as it nodded it's head, they continued walking for a few more minutes until they got to a T-junction, Jamie stood there for a minute trying to choose a path, suddenly manectric's mane began to spark, Jamie knew that only happened when he sensed other electric pokemon, his mane wasn't sparking that much so he knew they belonged to another trainer, manectric then ran off down the left path, "MANECTRIC" Jamie called afetr him, "come on wartortle, lets go after him" jamie said to the wartortle at his side, "(lets do this)" the pokemon replied as they ran off down the left path.

Last edited by 2x4b on Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:44 am, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Enucius
Hair: Purple, long and wavy
Eye color: Red
Height: 6'1"
Number of Pokemon Owned: ???
Number of Pokemon Carried: 5

Pokemon Information:

Pokemon #1

{vaporeon} Vaporeon (nickname: Dara)
Level: 52
Attacks:
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Acid Armor
- Toxic

---

Pokemon #2

{wartortle} Wartortle
Attacks:
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Dig
- Rest

---

Pokemon #3

{croconaw} Croconaw
Attacks:
- Swords Dance
- Strength
- Aerial Ace
- Rock Slide

---

Pokemon #4

{marshtomp} Marshtomp
Attacks:
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Mirror Coat

---

Pokemon #5

{suicune} Suicune
Level: 60
Ability: Pressure
Attacks:
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Blizzard
- Mirror Coat

A light blue Vaporeon sat conspicuously in the middle of the dirt road, thumping her tail impatiently. She was waiting for trainer. Well, temporary trainer. He had wandered off to get a better idea of where they were going, and now the poor aquatic Pokemon was stuck standing in the heat of the day.

But it wasn't so bad. There was a tree nearby in case she became too dehydrated. But she had a feeling she should stay away...just in case...

Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mike continued down the road for a short time, until he got tired, and found a few rocks a few yards away on the side of the dirt pathway, and sat down on one of them.

"Might as well.", he spoke after a few minutes, as he grabbed a Pokeball out of his velcro belt, and opened it up with a "Pokeball, Go!". With that, out popped a Raichu. "Heya Static, how's it going?"

"Well, if you could actually understand me, I'm fine, thank you.", said Raichu, of course to Mike, nothing but "Raichu" was heard.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:39 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Vaporeon turned her head when she heard the two voices. One belonged to a human and the other was a Pokemon--a Raichu by the sound of it. She rose to her feet and wandered over to the two, her movements very graceful for a water Pokemon surviving on land.

"Vapor vap? (Excuse me?)" the blue Pokemon said shyly, trying to keep from staring at the ground. "My trainer and I...well, we're a bit...lost. We need to get to Ecruteak City...and we don't even know where we are. Could you...uh...?" She broke off, looking up at Mike's face for any sign of recognition. "Help us?"

Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie and wartortle were running down the dirt path loooking out for manectric, then they saw him heading to a trainer with a raichu, he thought he saw something blue but he thought it was the heat messing with his head, "lets do it" he said to wartortle, they then nodded to eachother and absolutely legged it, they saw that manectric had caught upto the trainer and by the looks of it a vaporeon, " god i hope he hasn't started a fight" jamie said to himself.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Static paused and stared at the Vaporeon, not knowing what to say for a moment. He quickly pulled himself together and said, "Ecruteak City? What a coincidence, that's where we're heading too. I suppose you and your trainer can just follow us to there, since we know where we're going."

Mike had no idea whatsoever on what the 2 pokemon were saying. "If only I could understand them..."

Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:10 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Vaporeon saw the other trainer approaching. "Be wary. I sense a challenge coming on." She left the two briefly, making her way over to the tree.

"Enu!" she shouted up at the tree, trying to any movement. "Enu! I found someone who can help--!" She stopped, quickly moving from her spot as something large fell from the branches, landing on their back.

"Ow..." groaned the trainer, trying to get his breath back.

"Enu? Did you hear a word I said?"

"Yes, yes. Sorry," he said while sitting up, apparently understanding the blue Pokemon.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"A challenge?", questioned Static. Mike was preoccupied with the guy who had fallen from the tree. He rushed over to him, "Are you alright? You took quite a fall there."

"A challenge? What did she mean by that? A battle? If so, I'm ready."

Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:33 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Me?" he said, blinking up at the other trainer. "Yes. Fine." He stood up, dusting the dirt and other disgusting ground matter off his clothes. "Just slipped, s'all."

The purple haired trainer turned to Mike. "The name's Enucius. Or just Enu. And this is Dara." He gestured to the water dog, who beamed at Mike. He then pointed to Static. "That your Raichu?"

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie saw manectric getting closer to the two trainers, him and wartortle picked up some speed and caught up to manectric who had just got to the trainers, "ok.........you running off........got to stop" Jamie scolded manectric inbetween pants, he then noticed wartortle lying on it's back, exausted, he then saw the two trainers, the raichu and the vaporeon, "hi my names Jamie, sorry about manectric he gets excited when he's near other electric pokemon".

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Nice to meet you both; Enu and Jamie. I'm Mike, Lt. Surge's son.", he grinned. "And yes, this is my Raichu, Static. We've been through everything together since the beginning."

Mike then turned towards Jamie, "Then your Manectric will have a heart attack, seeing as I have 5 Electric Pokemon."

"Was this the challenge that Dara was talking about?", wondered Static.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:45 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"you are kidding, oh well, he tires himself out eventually, so your Lt.Surges son, cool, so where are you headed?" Jamie asked mike, he then noticed that wartortle had passed out, jamie then got a bottle of water from his backpack and threw it over wartortle, wartortle then woke up and ran over to Jamies side.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dara hid behind Enucius' legs a bit. Six electric Pokemon equaled intense pain. Her trainer's specialty was water Pokemon, which was weak to electric attacks.

"Well, since we're all trainers," Enucius went on, "it would make sense to have a battle, no?"

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie noticed the vaporeon hiding behind Enu's leg, "you can tell your vaporeon not to be afraid, i have water pokemon too" he said to Enu.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, there are 3 of us, which is an uneven number, so that wouldn't seem fair to fight.", replied Mike. "So unless someone wantss to sit out...", he started.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:56 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Or we could do a two-on-two. What do you think?"

"I think you're trying to kill me," Dara squeaked from behind Emucius.

"All my Pokemon are of the water element, so I'll need someone to be on my side."

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I think she means your pokemon and my manectric))

"tell you what how about you two have a battle and i'll play winner" Jamie said to the others.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Meh, I don't mean to brag, but I could probably take you both on. Both of you and one pokemon vs. me and 2 of my Pokemon. 2 on 2, so that's fair, right?"

"That Vaproeon was right...but how did she know?"

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:07 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Alright," Enu said, smiling. "I'll use Dara."

"How'd I know you were gonna say that?" the Vaporeon groaned, stepping around her trainer's legs. This wasn't going to end well...

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Fine with me" Jamie replied, "i'll use this" jamie said as his hand glided over to a pokeball on his belt,<no i won't use him, it wouldn't be fair> he thought as he moved his hand to a different pokeball and took it off of his belt and threw it up in the air, a dragonair then burst out of the ball.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"This shouldn't be too hard.", he thought to himself. "I'll choose Static as my first, of course; and for my second....", he started as he grabbed a Pokeball and with a flash of red light, out popped an Electabuzz.

"Are you ready guys?", he called to his team. They both nodded. "Ready to fight Jamie? Enu? Cuz I ain't holding back!"

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:25 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"i'm ready, but i'm not holding back" Jamie replied.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next