It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Need help deciding between B/W! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I finally caved and hopefully will be picking up B/W by the end of this week, but I am still trying to decide which one to get. I've compared most of the version-exclusives (which isn't a huge deal to me) and aesthetic differences, but I think the deciding factor is having to choose between having Black City or White Forest. I know each one has their pros and cons, but I'd like to hear from you guys!

Thanks!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Black City is a modern black-colored metropolis which has trainers to battle, two Trainers who offer Rotation Battles, and items to buy. The Trainers can be re-battled once a day (except for the two RB trainers), but disappear over time if you don't talk to them for a while.

White Forest is a light green forest with tall trees which has wild Pokémon to catch (all of them exclusive to White Forest outside of the Dream World and Poké Transfer), two Trainers who offer Triple Battles, and items to pick up. You can get some Berries here by showing an old man a certain Pokémon once a day.

However, the Pokémon and items found in White Forest depend on the people that are there, and they also disappear over time, so there's greater pressure to keep people here than in Black City.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

White Forest is a light green forest with tall trees which has wild Pokémon to catch (all of them exclusive to White Forest outside of the Dream World and Poké Transfer), two Trainers who offer Triple Battles, and items to pick up. You can get some Berries here by showing an old man a certain Pokémon once a day.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I played Black. Its great.

Fri May 15, 2015 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]