It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
 Werewolf 23 - Trust Issues - N5 Ends October 4th 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

CuteKirlia wrote:
OH, YEAH!

I like my music too, don't I?

NO! NOBODY WAS SUPPOSED TO LIKE THAT STUPID F*CKING SH*T!

Goodbye
"

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I- I'm not sure what to do with that.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

NAME: Chris Brown
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Self-centered

I'm so sorry. Somebody had to get the troll role. NOW STOP SHIP- Erm. Sorry.

Active Ability 1: Rihanna
You appear as Scum when Seered.

Power 1: (C)Rap
Saying "I like my music" in the thread will force me to post a random Chris Brown music video in the thread. This can only be used once per Day phase.

Power 2: Bad Publicist
Clear your self by saying "Beats by Chris Brown" in thread. You just gotta hope that I'm paying attention and remember, so I can clear you as Non-Scum.

WINCON: Be killed during a Night phase.
This is CK's terrible trolly role.

Goodbye
"

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm guessing that lynching won't count for a night kill.

Unvote: CuteKirlia

Also, that was a better defense than I thought it'd be.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Congratulations, now CK can't win this game. Ever.

I can't believe HW was bastard-mod enough to throw a jester into this game.

...I don't even want to unvote, I'm so offended by this.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:17 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

...Oh right, I forgot to make good on my promise.

/me sacrifices HW to Dread Lord Fletchling to make the music stop

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DNA wrote:
...I don't even want to unvote, I'm so offended by this.

That totally makes sense and isn't suspicious at all.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

See? I didn't even have to get passed the Troll Ball. I AM the troll! Incarnate And I actually don't like the music much, I just wanted to trolololol people. . . I did know what I was doing with my defense! Sort of. And lack of posting. . ? Partially because I really have no idea what I'm doing here. Which yes, does contradict the statement that I knew what I was doing with my defense. . . *Facedesks from inability to use Logic with a sugar-induced headache*

Not certain what DNA means by "now she can't win". I'm getting the idea it either means I will be lynched - as he does seem inclined to to this, heh - or that because of my WINCON, people will avoid killing me at night. Or maybe both.

Psst. . . if I die at night, I get reincarnated into Miku Hatsune, right? That's my thoery on why it's a WINCON. Either that, or it puts the terrible music out of it's misery, which is a win for EVERYONE.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wat.... ok.
Unvote: CuteKirlia

Surprising. o_O So I guess she is kinda safe till the end. :o What we do now?

Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So, given that no objections have been made by HW, I've compiled a list of the items that were mentioned in the thread. I've also noted the last known (as far as I can tell) carrier of the item, and a general description of the items, as far as I could understand them. If anyone would like to edit the list for whatever reason, please, feel free.

Code:
Item               Description                                                                                Carrier             Notes

???                Refer to everyone as Senpai! (Possible Troll Ball effect?)                                 TwistedTurtwig?   
Birdseed           Will injure the carrier if not Fletchling, and will heal Fletchling one mark (optional?)   Fletchling          WinCon for Fletchling
Codex              Powerful (End Game when combined with the Machine Parts, in the wrong hands)      
Egg                Forces user silence      
Jack               Redirects votes                                                                            CherryGrove   
Machine Part 1     Powerful (End Game when combined with Machine Part 2 and the Codex, in the wrong hands)
Machine Part 2     Powerful (End Game when combined with Machine Part 1 and the Codex, in the wrong hands)    CuteKirlia
Shiv               To be used by JsXtm's character?                                                           GhostPony750   
Tequila            Places one temporary mark on carrier                                                       -                   Destroyed
Troll Ball         Holder can only speak in riddles (impied to have varying effects)      

Also, DNA, I'm not sure that holding the Machine Parts or the Codex are necessarily a reason to suspect someone of being related to Dead Space; James had the ability to move the Codex as he chose to, even if he obviously never used it, and while I was compiling the list, I noticed this:

JsXtm wrote:
I also received an item. It's one of several parts. Presumably if I got it put together with the other parts, something good would happen.

I'm inclined to believe that the item he was referring to was a Machine Part, and JsXtm's profile didn't seem to indicate a relation to Dead Space.

I don't really have an idea about who to vote for, but assuming that this is really CuteKirlia's profile, then I think it would be counterproductive to try to lynch her, given the fact that we know that she isn't scum. We do know that torchie was meant to be a scum though, and that James had the potential to become one. Does that mean that there are two scum left, or only one?

Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:21 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Not certain what DNA means by "now she can't win". I'm getting the idea it either means I will be lynched - as he does seem inclined to to this, heh - or that because of my WINCON, people will avoid killing me at night. Or maybe both.

Either that, or it puts the terrible music out of it's misery, which is a win for EVERYONE.

Yes. and Yes again.

Quote:
Also, DNA, I'm not sure that holding the Machine Parts or the Codex are necessarily a reason to suspect someone of being related to Dead Space; James had the ability to move the Codex as he chose to, even if he obviously never used it,

I suppose that's true, but even with that, I don't want to dismiss the notion just yet. It could be false but I don't want to write it off as impossible, not yet.

Quote:
We do know that torchie was meant to be a scum though, and that James had the potential to become one. Does that mean that there are two scum left, or only one?

This...is a good question. Even though we don't know, we should play with the assumption that there are 2. There's only...11 of us so...

Oh, and speaking of which...

UNVOTE: CuteKirlia
VOTE: twistedturtwig

Speak.

#stealingfromjackal

Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm happy to jump back on the lynch bandwagon. Even a blind lynch is better than no lynch at the moment. We're just sitting back and letting the scum pick off whoever they want. But if you're going to vote for someone, it'd be nice if you gave us the reason. Whether that reason is "dunno lol" or not. I'd like to at least make a slightly informed decision on who I'm going to vote for.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
But if you're going to vote for someone, it'd be nice if you gave us the reason.

Fair.

I think that scumteam is only barely being active enough to send the day into a stalemate. If the thread goes nowhere, days end, no one is lynched, and they get away with another kill.

Thus I'm going after the less-active people. CK has now essentially been cleared, but TT is also really inactive. In fact, I have no idea where he is, but he hasn't been modkilled for inactivity yet, noting that he's being active in the game somehow still.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Right now, shooting inactives is truly a good bet... I doubt we'll lose much.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, I suppose that's as good a reason to vote as any at this moment, unless it turns out he has the Egg or something.

With no one to suspect as scum, I'd rather vote for the less active players over the more active ones, if only to keep the game going; we need to lynch someone, at any rate.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'll take that.

If he had the egg, then HW would tell us.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Without any other leads, I'm perfectly comfortable with voting for twistedturtwig if that's where the (required) majority is headed.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Different55 wrote:
If he had the egg, then HW would tell us.

HAHAHA no.

Vote: twistedturtwig

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:05 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Why wouldn't he? He told us when Wailord_2 got egged.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:37 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Heading into my senior year in a few days. That means summer college visits, summer work, and summer sessions of staring longingly into the mirror, wondering what you're going to be doing with your life. Not to mention, with the classes I took, I've had to get quite the boatload of work done over the summer. AP courses mean business. I've also been involved with a sport that takes up a lot of my time, with two practices a day, every other day.

So yeah, I'm getting on whenever I can.

NOW THAT THAT'S DONE;

We haven't had a lynch the entire game, so at this point I'm willing to jump on the bandwagon just so Team Scum stops laughing at how easy were making this for them. Then again, killing a townie makes it easier for them as well... I'm thinking too hard about this again. Point is we need to start lynching if we want to stand any kind of chance.

VOTE: Twistedturtwig

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
Thus I'm going after the less-active people.

Good idea. If he's not a scum, it won't be a great loss due to him being inactive...

Vote: TwistedTurtwig

Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Depending on how much longer this game goes on, I might go missing for a few days. I'm having jaw surgery on the 15th and I'll probably be pretty out of it. It also happens to be a great excuse to get out of school for a month.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

WHOAAAAAAA HOLD ON THERE

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, so I've caught up with most everything that's happened, I think. I apologize for my inactiveness - I don't have a real excuse expect that time has gotten away from me this summer. Anyway, since I'll probably be lynched if I don't claim as fast as possible, I'll go ahead and do that.

Basically, I'm Pewdiepie. I'm a neutral survivor who wins regardless of what faction wins the game, as long as I'm alive. My only ability is that I take two extra death marks to kill, due to my hideous shrieks. Now can we please try and approach this day in a bit more of a logical manner?

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seems legit.

UNVOTE: twistedturtwig

What about Argo? He fits the same description, except he came out of lurking to lunch someone. What about Wailord_2 then? We were going to lynch him for lurking until he got Egg'd.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next