It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Perfect Shiny Pokemon Thread. 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So bred this a bit on accident, but am by no means complaining. It's now replacing my 29HP one :)

Shiny Honedge (Female)
Great Ball
Brave
31/31/31/x/31/0
-Wide Guard

So what 5-6IV Kalos bred shiny pokes has everyone else gotten?

Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

*picks jaw off the floor*

I have to ask, How long did that take. Ive hatched over 100 eggs...maybe close to 200, and have yet to get a shiny.

Ive gotten a lot of 3-4 Iv, but no 5 or 6. I mostly breed my try to breed what are the Iv's I need, cause I personally dont want to spend MONTHS breeding.....again. (Ive been there done that.)

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GofD wrote:
*picks jaw off the floor*

I have to ask, How long did that take. Ive hatched over 100 eggs...maybe close to 200, and have yet to get a shiny.

Ive gotten a lot of 3-4 Iv, but no 5 or 6. I mostly breed my try to breed what are the Iv's I need, cause I personally dont want to spend MONTHS breeding.....again. (Ive been there done that.)

First Shiny one took about 200 eggs. 6-8 atk WT'ed it.
Second took about 800 more, it had 29HP as the random value
Third took about 10 eggs after getting a 5IV female w/Wide Guard. (Was hoping to get a 5IV regular male but got this.)
Grand total I've bred 2,300 eggs and gotten 5 shinies. 3 Honedge, 2IV Torrent Frokkie, and a 3IV Sassy Roselia

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Most valuable one I have is a shiny Vivillon (river), 31/x/31/31/31/31. Hatched it in about 80 eggs. Either that or shiny Noivern, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (almost 200 eggs). I also have shiny Carbink (31/x/31/31/31/31), and shiny Pumpkaboo, Swirlix, Fennekin and Minccino each with 5 perfect IVs but in the wrong spots. Masuda Method + Shiny Charm increases shiny rates by a fair bit although it still takes awhile to get a shiny. I've gotten collected all those shinies over about 2500 eggs in total.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, I did manage to hatch a shiny Ralts in White 2, when I was going for Hyper Voice. He had four IVs, but they weren't in the right places. If he wasn't timid, then he might make a good Gallade. That, and he doesn't have Shadow Sneak… Anyway, he took about two hundred eggs to hatch.

I've found that Japanese traders on the GTS tend to be fairly trustworthy in their descriptions, so I've managed to collect a few good Masuda fathers with four or five IVs apiece, including a pair of Eevees, a Marill, a Froakie, as well as a few others. The Marill and the Froakie were the only ones with five IV's in the right places, but as they had the wrong abilities, this makes sense. I haven't managed hatch a shiny with them yet, but I really like Greninja's shiny color scheme. So far, I've hatched about one hundred and fifty froakies, and it took me about a hundred or so to find an ideal mother, so it should just be a matter of time. Or it would be, anyway, if I had been on at all recently.

In total, I've hatched around two thousand eggs in X, and it took me anywhere from four hundred to six hundred to find an ideal Ralts. I kept one to two on average out of every group of five, and filled four and some boxes, so… yeah, theres that. No official count, though.

Anyway, since October, I've hatched two shiny Ralts, a Fletchling, and a Solosis while competitively breeding, and while they all had at least one IV, I have not hatched an ideal shiny. Yet.

Yeah…no more late night posts. That was just too messy!

Last edited by Kiga on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OO. Geez.......I no were near that many eggs. But who knows, maybe ill get lucky on of these days.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Man... I hatched 1000 eggs and still no shiny ponyta. xD

Also... I have a perfect IV shiny Crobat, trained him on a Chansey in my Firered, 320hp.
It was a nightmare for everyone at my school, this thing was a beast. xD

Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I've only really had time to breed two. Both are shiny noibats. One had 4IV perfect (gave to a friend), and the other is my pride and joy: a perfect 6IV timid female with Infiltrator.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I bred or caught close to two hundred shinies on DPP. In B&W I caught ONE shiny, a Blitzle, crappy stats all round. In Kalos I've caught a Shiny Spoink. It's okay, but I can't help but think DPP was easier for shinies. Though that can't be right lol Maybe I'm just losing patience with old age... I am getting a little too close to thirty to maintain the patience for breeding SuperShinies.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Been breeding, and now I have a PERFECT shiny! It took ages, but with a German 5-IV Ditto I snatched on the GTS (took my Mew to get, but worth it) and ironically, Spark, I got one! He replaced my previous shiny Shinx, with meh IVs, since this Caramon has Helping Hand and perfect IVs. Only in 700 eggs!

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Psyches wrote:
I bred or caught close to two hundred shinies on DPP. In B&W I caught ONE shiny, a Blitzle, crappy stats all round. In Kalos I've caught a Shiny Spoink. It's okay, but I can't help but think DPP was easier for shinies. Though that can't be right lol Maybe I'm just losing patience with old age... I am getting a little too close to thirty to maintain the patience for breeding SuperShinies.

I'm with you on this! I don't know where people get the patience. To boot, how in the world do you keep a count of that many eggs without writing it down? I'm always short on box space, and even with Poke Bank, all of that transferring is a pain, not to mention the 'happiness level' resetting (assuming this is the case). I think the most I've hatched, in one species, is roughly 150, and then I thought I was rockin' it. lol And no shiny ... mostly did it for IVs on Marill. As happenstance would have it, on two occasions I hatched a 3IV shiny Goomy and a 5IV Vullaby. Otherwise, I'm shiny poor.

1000 eggs??? :frustrated:

WHT2 FC: 3010 9810 2280 Elvira
Pokemon X and Y: 1263-6806-3915 Elle

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Plumbgirlie wrote:
I'm with you on this! I don't know where people get the patience. To boot, how in the world do you keep a count of that many eggs without writing it down?

As far as I know, there isn't really a direct way to check how may eggs you've hatched, but when you battle online, during the intermediate phases, random statistics for both yourself and your opponent will be displayed; these statistics can include anything from the number of times that you've been entered into the Hall of Fame, to the number of times that you've had your IV's checked in Kiloude City. The number of eggs that you've hatched is given as one of these statistics. If there's a way to check without having to do this, I don't know, but it would be interesting to know.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I usually change the name of the boxes to see how many eggs I have hatched.

Box1: 30
Box2: 60
Box3: 90

And when it's full, I release every Pokemon I have hatched, change the names of the boxes and continue hatching.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:34 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i got a shiny mareep on my 501th egg took a couple of weeks but well worth it now its lv 100 and looks awsome

Mon May 12, 2014 7:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just hatched a shiny Charmander with a spread of 29/31/31/0/31/31 with Dragon Dance and Outrage. It was the seven hundred and seventieth egg that I've bred between foreign parents and have hatched since I received the Shiny Charm, and my one hundred and sixtieth Charmander. It was the fifth jolly charmander, and the second shiny charmander that I've hatched in the last three days. Ironically, this charmander hatched in the same group as another charmander who had a spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/31.

I'm just a wee bit giddy...

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:44 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

you have great commitment

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]