It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Ruby Sapphire Remake, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sappire 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm planning to start with Torchic... I do hope they'll give the 2nd generation starters in the games as well like how they did for XY by giving first generation starters.

Fri May 09, 2014 10:10 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Torchic for me too probably

Fri May 09, 2014 11:01 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

highvoltagepikachu wrote:
Torchic for me too probably
LWK wrote:
I'm planning to start with Torchic... I do hope they'll give the 2nd generation starters in the games as well like how they did for XY by giving first generation starters.

I'll start with mudkip because of torchic popularity.

I think they should give away 4th gen starters or 2nd because we haven't seen them in a while.

Sat May 10, 2014 2:26 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

so what details and things do you guys think will be included. in the game

Sat May 10, 2014 7:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I have like.....over....999 hours and 99 min on my emerald Game.

highvoltagepikachu wrote:
so what details and things do you guys think will be included. in the game

They better have the freakin Battle Frontier. I dun care about nothing else. Just have it. End of story. I freakin loved that place.

Sat May 10, 2014 2:41 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

http://www.psypokes.com/news/579
A scan of CoroCoro has been leaked. Unfortunately, it looks like we got a whole bunch of nothing.

Sun May 11, 2014 4:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh, the mega evos... I prefer the original Pokemon. I think Kyogre is overdone, it looks like he has brain cancer.

Sun May 11, 2014 6:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Why do people see these as Mega Evo's? When I see the cover art, with what Groudon and Kyogre looked like from Gen 3, the only different, is that the lines on there body are glowing. I don't see this as "OMG, they are getting a Mega Evo". If you've played the orignal version, you would notice that on the start screen, the lines also glowed.

I do see however see this as leading to something...greater than what Cocoro told us. Which was nothing.

Sun May 11, 2014 1:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I already preordered both games and just need to finish paying them off.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Sun May 11, 2014 2:55 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GofD wrote:
Why do people see these as Mega Evo's? When I see the cover art, with what Groudon and Kyogre looked like from Gen 3, the only different, is that the lines on there body are glowing. I don't see this as "OMG, they are getting a Mega Evo". If you've played the orignal version, you would notice that on the start screen, the lines also glowed.

I do see however see this as leading to something...greater than what Cocoro told us. Which was nothing.

Well, it's pretty obvious that Kyogre have a mega-evo, looking at it. Look at its forehead, the lines are completly different, and they are not glowing, just white. And dat forehead, much bigger than on the original Kyogre. Also a few details that have changed.

Sun May 11, 2014 5:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

They could be Mega Evolutions or they could be some kind of extra form that is altered by the use of an item, similar to Giratina, Shaymin, Arceus, and/or Kyurem's forms.

Sun May 11, 2014 6:16 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The most likely scenario, IMO, is that they'll just turn the Red Orb and Blue Orb into Mega Stones for Kyogre and Groudon respectively. It even fits into the existing cannon of the orbs allowing one to awaken and control the two legendaries. My new theory is that the reason they instead become enraged in RSE is that the people they connected with (Archie and Maxie) both had anger in their hearts.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon May 12, 2014 3:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mektar wrote:
The most likely scenario, IMO, is that they'll just turn the Red Orb and Blue Orb into Mega Stones for Kyogre and Groudon respectively. It even fits into the existing cannon of the orbs allowing one to awaken and control the two legendaries. My new theory is that the reason they instead become enraged in RSE is that the people they connected with (Archie and Maxie) both had anger in their hearts.

Ah....hm....I have to say...that theory.....actually holds water. When you think about it...the orbs actually did..KINDA look like megastones....and did kinda have the same mechanics....

Alsa after taking another look, I retract my statement about the box art and the previous art looks the same.

Mon May 12, 2014 6:10 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think the remade games look amazing but what would add to this is if they released an Emerald remake which would be totally amazing

Tue May 13, 2014 2:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh yea... if the orbs are mega stones, it works. In fact, they were only available only for a key item in RSE for a short time. So it would make sense.
If the old Game Frontier come back, omg I buy them all.

Tue May 13, 2014 4:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Other than discussing about Groudon and Kyogre mega evolutions over here, I was thinking, how about Rayquaza? Don't forget, the rumored Latios and Latias mega evolution as well.

Tue May 13, 2014 9:07 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I personal have never dealt with mega Eco cuz u know I stick with the gab games cuz I have no ds., but I think it would be awesome if they had mega evos

Tue May 13, 2014 9:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

xD I only found out about it like two days ago, but I was like "OMG" myself ^^ My first-ever Pokemon game was Emerald, and I fell in love with Hoenn and Gen. III because it was my first. That, and Blaziken, my favorite Pokemon xD

Since I don't think they'll be doing 'Emerald', I'm going to pick Alpha Sapphire (if I had a 3DS that is >.>') c: I'm not too sure why I'm picking Sapphire over Ruby, but I think it's because I just liked Kyogre better than Groudon ever since I saw their covers...

Thu May 15, 2014 3:44 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I fell in love with gen three as well

Thu May 15, 2014 5:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I could have bought a 3DS, I had the money. But I bought a new camera instead. So no 3rd gen remake for me lol.

Fri May 16, 2014 4:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

totally an instant buy for me. no second guesses. the graphics. the diving. the hype! and the everything! I can't wait. :D

EDIT: I plan to buy Alpha Sapphire. also I'm going to pick Treecko as my starter and my intended E-4 team is going to be Sceptile, Metagross/Agron and Sharpedo. that is how I played it the last two times I played ruby. :) i have wanted this since I played B/W.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Sat May 17, 2014 1:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Idk to me it always feels fun with 5 or 6 Pokemon on my team. Sure it takes more time to level up your Pokemon than with 3, but still it's fun.

Sun May 18, 2014 11:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

vaporterra wrote:
Idk to me it always feels fun with 5 or 6 Pokemon on my team. Sure it takes more time to level up your Pokemon than with 3, but still it's fun.

What you be talking 'bout? Always go with five and get so attached to them that you barely want the freaking legendary. It works, despite massive time spent on the grind.

*Wants this game so bad* since I didn't have a childhood, as I never played any of the originals. :(

And to be controversial, I always pick the prettiest, and hardest-to-play-with starter. IE, GO, TREEKO!

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Sat May 31, 2014 12:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hm.....Since my first Pokemon game I ever owned was Sapphire.......IM GETTING OMEGA RUBY! Mainly cause I like Groudon more than Kyrogre.....But Rayquaza is my ultimate Fav of Gen 3. Too bad they wouldnt just do something like......Gamma Emerald. Id so be throwing money at the screen right now if they had announced that.

Ill likely pick Torchic. He was really my last Favorite Fire starter (Bar maybe Infernape, but cmon, Blazekein is the original Fire/fighting poke!) I might, MIGHT Consider Mudkip as Swampert is one of my favorite water type (plus immune to electric, hehe)

I think its a good idea that they are remaking Gen 3, as alot of people hadnt played the original RBY and SGC gens, so this gen is literally there Gen 1. For me personally, this Gen was the first Gen I actually OWNED. I mean I got over 999.99 Hours on My emerald Game. NONE of my other Pokemon games come even close to that (well..doesnt help more gens came out, I work now, and theres an actual place in town for me to play the TCG now, but still....)

Anyways, this is defiantly a must buy for me, and by November, Ill hopefully have my Student loan paid off so this will be an awesome treat for me.

Sat May 31, 2014 8:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Other than Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and other 3rd gen legendaries, I think they are bound to include legendaries from some other generations as well. Just look at Heart Gold Soul Silver. They include so many legendaries that is previously unavailable during Gold Silver Crystal days. I'm thinking they might include a duo inside like maybe Ho-Oh Lugia, Dialga Palkia, Zekrom Reshiram.

Battle Frontier will make a comeback I presume.

I just can't wait for November to get the game.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next