It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Battle Maison 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Similar to the Battle Tower in 3rd and 4th Gen and the Battle Subway in 5th Gen, X & Y has the Battle Maison; battles in different modes where all Pokemon are automatically set to level 50.

I personally like that they finally introduced Triple and Rotation battles into the Maison; I've found the Super Rotation battles in particular get a bit difficult sometimes since it's harder to predict what the AI will do. I've spent a lot of my free hours in the Maison experimenting with some teams, here's some that I've done:

Singles: Dragonite - Suicune - Scizor (150 wins, unfinished)
Doubles: Blastoise - Volbeat - Tornadus-Therian - Landorus (77 wins)
Triples: Charizard - Terrakion - Latias - Heatran - Camerupt - Talonflame (350 wins)
Rotation: Chansey - Dragonite - Scizor - Ferrothorn (50 wins, unfinished)

And I've only unlocked the Super Multi Battle for the Maison so far; I haven't actually attempted it yet.

So what teams have you guys been using? How far have you gotten in the Maison?

(also if anyone needs any BP items I can trade them pretty cheaply, I have in excess of 5000 BP at the moment)

Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:11 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

can I get focus sash lolz

Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:16 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ace wrote:
Similar to the Battle Tower in 3rd and 4th Gen and the Battle Subway in 5th Gen, X & Y has the Battle Maison; battles in different modes where all Pokemon are automatically set to level 50.

I personally like that they finally introduced Triple and Rotation battles into the Maison; I've found the Super Rotation battles in particular get a bit difficult sometimes since it's harder to predict what the AI will do. I've spent a lot of my free hours in the Maison experimenting with some teams, here's some that I've done:

Singles: Dragonite - Suicune - Scizor (150 wins, unfinished)
Doubles: Blastoise - Volbeat - Tornadus-Therian - Landorus (77 wins)
Triples: Charizard - Terrakion - Latias - Heatran - Camerupt - Talonflame (350 wins)
Rotation: Chansey - Dragonite - Scizor - Ferrothorn (50 wins, unfinished)

And I've only unlocked the Super Multi Battle for the Maison so far; I haven't actually attempted it yet.

So what teams have you guys been using? How far have you gotten in the Maison?

(also if anyone needs any BP items I can trade them pretty cheaply, I have in excess of 5000 BP at the moment)

Wow! I did a doubletake on that BP! I will never see that number on my game as long as I live! The Maison pretty much eats me for lunch. :oops:

I am in need of Choice Specs. What would want for those? I have a few perfect 5 IV pokes if that might interest you.

WHT2 FC: 3010 9810 2280 Elvira
Pokemon X and Y: 1263-6806-3915 Elle

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Plumbgirlie wrote:
I am in need of Choice Specs. What would want for those? I have a few perfect 5 IV pokes if that might interest you.

Well.. what 5IV Pokemon do you have?

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've had pretty good success on Singles with a Greninja/Rotom-H/Amoonguss combo. (Success being only about 40 is Super singles, haven't really tried past hitting a BP goal for an item)

Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]