It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Pokemon Bank 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

IHAVEITIHAVEITIHVAEIT-

*Infinite gratefullness to ChillBill and Lawence*

I hope they count my Mewtwo as legit or I'm dead...

EDIT: IMPORTANT!
First off; You know, they give you more boxes if you download Pokebank? I had 5, now there's 30!

Second; Hacked Pokemon CAN BE TRANSFERED, if you hack them to be from a different place, like Germany. Who knew? I noticed that from the Mewtwo I stole borrowed from my brother's game. Turns out, they weren't complete clones. One was Japanese, one was Italian, one had Psychic instead of Psystrike, etc. little differences. Only the Japanese and Italian would transfer.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

is your mewtwo from heart gold or soul silver or from the last mewtwo event or is it from fire red or leaf green.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:13 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Uh... well these they were hacked into HeartGold, so HeartGold it is I would say. I wouldn't ultimately know, these things are really old.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mm... It appears I will be using Bank beyond the free trial after all. I have maxed out my boxes twice so far. Breeding will do that to you, I suppose.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Got most of my mons transfered over, I had two of them lose their nicknames though, Kettle(Bronzong) and Tamarind (Landorus) Both had been edited by Pokesav. So I can't really argue that.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

in heart gold and soul silver you can catch mewtwo after you get the eight badges of kanto.

Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:36 am
Profile YIM
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
CuteKirlia wrote:
[color=#FFBF00]IHAVEITIHAVEITIHVAEIT-

*Infinite gratefulness to ChillBill and Lawence*

I hope they count my Mewtwo as legit or I'm dead...

Your welcome, glad I could be of at least some help & they should, Mewtwo has been legally obtainable in every remake since Gen 3 & is also legally obtainable in Pokemon X & Y themselves. I hope they could that level 30 Mew I got from someone as legit or I am screwed...

Transferred all my Platinum Version pokemon over which wasn't much so now on to more important things, my Diamond Version pokemon, lot of lucky shinnies on there & afterwards Pearl & finally Soulsilver & Black 1 & White 2, that Poke'Bank Celebi distribution sucked though, can't even use it...

Anyone have any issues transferring anything over that is legit? I heard someone tried to transfer a legit event shiny legendary over & it didn't work & I guess banned them from Poke'Bank...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I tried transfering over 2 Deoxy's (one from an event another from an AR I think? maybe? Im not totally sure, with that one.) Anyways, only the event one actually transfered over. (Unless I didnt put both into the box.)

Anyone think Pokebank would ban you if you sent over Pokemon that required an event item (such as Arceus/Darkai/Shaymin) and the item was obtained through Action Replay? I dont wanna try sending over those pokes, in case Nintendo sees those as "hacks".

Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I haven't had any issues with it.

Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:

Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:05 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
Anyone think Pokebank would ban you if you sent over Pokemon that required an event item (such as Arceus/Darkai/Shaymin) and the item was obtained through Action Replay? I dont wanna try sending over those pokes, in case Nintendo sees those as "hacks".

I've sent over two event Darkrai and an Arceus so far. One of the Darkrai has dubious origins, and it still worked. So yeah, you should be perfectly fine on this. And, ah, I know from personal experience that the Bank does NOT ban you for trying to send over what may not be legit *ie, hacked shiny Mewtwo named Magikarp*. It just prevents one from sending it over. Oh well!

I've got homework, so I am still in the process of sending mine over... but hey, I got most of my legends and my sentimentals down. Just Sparkle, Dasher, Psycho, some special ability pokes, and a good deal of shinys left. Then, I may be ready to trade around with you all. Anyone game for a Analytic Watchog? Heh.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I haven't even transferred half my pokemon from my copy of black 2 and I still have 3 other cartridges to transfer as well. though 2 are going to be moved with my second 3ds. though the level 100 pokemon on them are going to my y version. then I need to move pokemon my other games as well.

Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

CuteKirlia wrote:
First off; You know, they give you more boxes if you download Pokebank? I had 5, now there's 30!

Second; Hacked Pokemon CAN BE TRANSFERED, if you hack them to be from a different place, like Germany. Who knew? I noticed that from the Mewtwo I stole borrowed from my brother's game. Turns out, they weren't complete clones. One was Japanese, one was Italian, one had Psychic instead of Psystrike, etc. little differences. Only the Japanese and Italian would transfer.

Not sure how "hacking them to be a different language" allows them to be transferred, I don't see why it's make a difference. Perhaps the Mewtwo that didn't go through had something wrong with it, like being caught in the wrong place, being in an impossible Poke Ball, having impossible ability/moves, etc. Also, there was always 30 boxes in XY, regardless of whether you have Bank or not. I'm pretty sure they unlock when you deposit a Pokemon in every box.

Lawence Codye wrote:
I guess banned them from Poke'Bank...

There's no reason to think it would ban you from using Bank, the message you get at the start about 'forfeiting your rights to use Poke Bank' is just a scare tactic of sorts. Besides, what if someone was traded an obviously hacked Victini with Roar of Time or something, and they attempt to transfer the Pokemon without realising it's a hack? They'd be banned when it's not their fault at all. (Also if you DO try to transfer a hacked Pokemon, the game just tells you "There was a problem with one of your Pokemon, it cannot be transferred." and the Pokemon is excluded from the Transfer Box)

I've transfered a few boxes of Pokemon myself but I've been kind of paranoid of transferring more, since I've seen several reports of people with their game data corrupted after attempting a transfer. I just hope I'm not making all of you guys paranoid too...

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh good. I might try to get the rest of my legends sent over then.

So far ive send over my EV trained and team ready pokes from Black 2. I still have a lot of my legends in White to send over. Of course i still have to move them over to box 1, of which I have NO idea which one it is, since i renamed them all by typing.

I do find that rather annoying, that you can only transfer the Pokemon from Box 1 (unless there is a way to change that, I really dont know.)

Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

on miiverse a person was upset since it deleted a shiny victini he tried to transfer.

Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:

Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:24 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Pokemon Master wrote:
on miiverse a person was upset since it deleted a shiny victini he tried to transfer.

If that's true, it would be because it was hacked. A shiny Victini is one of the pokemon that is currently impossible to find a legitimately, and so would be obvious to the filtering program. But even so, it the Transporter should have simply barred its access, rather than deleting it altogether.

Anyway, as I foolishly left all of my games except for X at my parents, I had to wait until I could come back up to visit to actually use Bank, at least for transportation purposes. Now that I have access to everything, I can confirm that Emerald cloned pokemon will make it through. I have a couple of pokemon that I've cloned so many times that I've long since lost track of the original, and they were unaffected by the Transporter.

I think pokemon from Pokecheck may be safe as well; I was able to transfer a Victini that came from that site. I could be wrong, though, because everything 'cloned' with Pokecheck comes in a Cherish Ball to try to avert cheating others in trades. The Victini in question was a copy of an event that came with a Cherish Ball anyway, so that may have allowed it to bypass the check.

I'll agree with Ace with the idea that the "Forfeiting your rights to use Poke Bank" message is a scare tactic, given the unsteady nature of the GTS, and trading in general, in past generations. As an example, a few years ago, I received a shiny Feraligatr in a trade, but I never looked at its statistics. This morning, I found that it was caught in Hoenn at level one, with a Cherish Ball. This was a very obvious hack, something that I don't think would have made it through the Transporter, but I've had it for years, and have never noticed the discrepancies. There are far less obvious hacks than this, and receiving something that isn't obvious in a trade and trying to pass it into Bank should not result in forfeiting any rights of use, regardless of how glaringly fake a pokemon may be. If they're going to filter fakes, the fake should simply be barred from Bank, and that should be as far as repercussions go. Of course, I don't speak for Nintendo, so I honestly don't know what kind of punishments exist for whatever problem, I just think that this is the most reasonable course.

Anyway, now that I have my Hyper Voice Ralts, I need to figure out the best way to help and support her… hmm...

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

@Kiga; Hyper Voice Ralts might work well with a Gallade or similar Pokemon in a Supporter role with Reflect, Helping Hand, Heal Pulse. If possible, Encore is a great idea too. Something defensively oriented is a good idea, because the supporter will take some big hits.

Now hear me tale 'o woe...
I'M RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIINED!

Not quite, but my White 2 was corrupted before transfer was finished. I still had most of my shinys as well as Dasher and Psycho on there! AH, NOT DASHER AND PSYCHO! ANYONE BUT THEM!
I had left them on so I could finish getting the shards for Ice Punch and Helping Hand...
As a result, I've been frantically re-breeding so I can "necromance" them, same nature and as close to the same IVs as possible. My sister's White 2 game is the current base of operations, and it takes time to breed this intensely. I hope I can get the shards I need quickly enough this time, because I really want to get them safe on my Y game...

On the bright side, Sparkle, 1/3-1/4 my shinys, the legendaries, Dreamworld abilities, and sentimentals got transferred before the breakdown.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:58 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

CuteKirlia wrote:
@Kiga; Hyper Voice Ralts might work well with a Gallade or similar Pokemon in a Supporter role with Reflect, Helping Hand, Heal Pulse. If possible, Encore is a great idea too. Something defensively oriented is a good idea, because the supporter will take some big hits.

Not quite, but my White 2 was corrupted before transfer was finished. I still had most of my shinys as well as Dasher and Psycho on there! AH, NOT DASHER AND PSYCHO! ANYONE BUT THEM!
I had left them on so I could finish getting the shards for Ice Punch and Helping Hand...
As a result, I've been frantically re-breeding so I can "necromance" them, same nature and as close to the same IVs as possible. My sister's White 2 game is the current base of operations, and it takes time to breed this intensely. I hope I can get the shards I need quickly enough this time, because I really want to get them safe on my Y game...

On the bright side, Sparkle, 1/3-1/4 my shinys, the legendaries, Dreamworld abilities, and sentimentals got transferred before the breakdown.

Before you do all that, try simply saving your White 2 game data again (If it loads). Once I did that for my 'corrupted' Black cart, Pokebank suddenly started working with it again, and I got to transfer the rest of my minor stuff. My deepest condolences if that fails.

On a slightly unrelated note, one of my most coveted party members is the hacked Unown V with V-Create I used in my Black 2 run, and I can't transfer him up.
RIP Mr. V. You will be missed ;(

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

CuteKirlia wrote:

It may be better/quicker to just breed them in XY and get solid 5 31's in stats. (Although you'll lose Hyper Voice) Think of it as reincarnation instead of necromancy.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mektar wrote:
Before you do all that, try simply saving your White 2 game data again (If it loads). Once I did that for my 'corrupted' Black cart, Pokebank suddenly started working with it again, and I got to transfer the rest of my minor stuff. My deepest condolences if that fails.

On a slightly unrelated note, one of my most coveted party members is the hacked Unown V with V-Create I used in my Black 2 run, and I can't transfer him up.
RIP Mr. V. You will be missed ;(

I would try it, except it doesn't load. :cry: Mr. V has my complete sympathy.

MasonTheChef wrote:
It may be better/quicker to just breed them in XY and get solid 5 31's in stats. (Although you'll lose Hyper Voice) Think of it as reincarnation instead of necromancy.

I know, it would be much quicker in Y, but I rather do want them to know Helping Hand, Drain Punch, and Ice Punch, as a very important part of my battle strategy. 'Sides, I don't care as much for perfect IVs, and I finished breeding with IVs only in the areas I needed them to be in. Now, it's time to train.

Hmm... Reincarnation does sound better than necromancy... :) At least I have them back now. Shard hunting we goooo...

Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I tired transfering over my Arceus, and it wasnt accepted. Poop. Not a huge deal, but still, one less pokemon in my Dex...

Hopefully your successfull with your Quest Kirlia,cause that does kinda stink.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:08 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
CuteKirlia wrote:
I've sent over two event Darkrai and an Arceus so far. One of the Darkrai has dubious origins, and it still worked. So yeah, you should be perfectly fine on this. And, ah, I know from personal experience that the Bank does NOT ban you for trying to send over what may not be legit *ie, hacked shiny Mewtwo named Magikarp*. It just prevents one from sending it over. Oh well!

That's good to know though I already tried it & it worked, now only my White 2 Meloetta & Genesect are left, I really need a Froakie to use in story mode...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4