It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Backlogs 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Have you guys ever had too many videogames you wanted to play? I'm too much of a completionist to abandon most titles I like halfway through, and I don't have that much free time (rigorous engineering curriculum). As such, I've been buying new games faster than I can play them, having a backlog of titles for over a year now. Anyone else have this problem?

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann!
We're gonna show you the power of the human race!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nope. I usually don't end up finishing games, and only complete them after decades. Currently, I'm on my 8th-or-so incomplete run through of Ocarina of Time.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had this problem when I was young - way too many Gamecube games. Stil haven't finished Mario Tennis because it's a pain to play.

But well, I got disinterested in video games somewhat. The only games I play most of the time are Leafgreen (passed it to my friend) and Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team (passed too). But I have to finish zelda master quest.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

Me right now. Games I want to start/finish/play/replay:

NES: Castlevania, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Ice Climber, Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventure, Legend of Zelda, Mappy-Land, M.C. Kids, Mega Man 1-6, Mendel Palace (Quinty), Metal Gear, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, Nobunaga's Ambition, Pac-Mania, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Super Mario Bros. 2 (US and JP), Super Mario Bros. 3, Tiny Toon Adventures 2 - Trouble in Wackyland, Wrecking Crew

GAME BOY: Mario Golf (especially to Transfer Pak with the N64 game), Metroid II - Return of Samus, Super Mario Land 1-3

GENESIS: Golden Axe III

SNES: Breath of Fire, Chrono Trigger, Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Earthbound, Kirby's Dream Course, Kirby Super Star, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Star Fox 1-2, Super Punch-Out!!

N64: Donkey Kong 64, Kirby 64, Pokemon Snap, Wave Race 64

GBA: Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Mario Golf: Advance Tour, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Mario Tennis: Power Tour, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission

GAMECUBE: Mario Power Tennis, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Star Fox Adventures, Star Fox Assault, Super Monkey Ball 1-2, Wave Race: Blue Storm

NINTENDO DS: Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime: Hunters, New Super Mario Bros., Phoenix Wright: Justice for All, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, Pokemon Conquest, Star Fox Command, Super Princess Peach

WII: Animal Crossing: City Folk, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Metroid: Other M, Punch-Out!!, Xenoblade Chronicles

3DS: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Kart 7

PLAYSTATION 2/3: Dynasty Warriors 8/Extreme Legends, Final Fantasy XII, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, Samurai Shodown Anthology, X-Men Legends, X-Men Legends 2

XBOX 360: Doom 3 BFG Edition, Final Fantasy XIII, Grand Theft Auto IV, Halo 4, Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Street Fighter X Tekken

STEAM/PC: Minecraft, Shatter, Skullgirls, Starcraft, Vanguard Princess, Warcraft 3

Nearly all of these games I've not beaten to my liking - I've beaten SMB1-3, for example, but only if I used Warp Zone or in remakes that had save files. Many, like Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda or the later Metroid Prime games, I've not played at all. A few, like Wave Race 64, Luigi's Mansion or X-Men Legends, I just want to replay.

Here's what I've finished this year though!!!
Pokemon X
Halo: Combat Evolved for the billionth time
Halo 2 for the... maybe fourth time?
Breath of Fire II
Clue (Genesis)
Super Metroid
Metroid
Super Mario Bros. 1

EPIC.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Woo old games! \o/

I started Legend of Zelda with my friend a few weeks ago, gonna finish it this weekend. Then we'll do Zelda II.
For me alone, I started Flatout2. Maybe I'll try doing e-Racer, this racing game is 100% impossible. o_O
I also plan to maybe finish Monster House on Gamecube, prolly the only good movie game lol.
Then... Metroid Prime maybe?

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

The Legend of Zelda.

That is the only game I started that I didn't finish and also care about finishing. Come to think of it, I think it's the only game I haven't really finished. Well, except Mega Man Star Force 1, but I really don't care about that very much.

Though I care about Star Force more than Zelda 1, so... I guess, in the end, I have a very small number left unfinished and I really don't care at all about them.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]