It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Pokemon Bank 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I originally wasnt gonna do Pokebank, till I found out about the free trial, and decided to.

And then this happened.

You would KINDA think Nintendo would have expect the influx to happen and prepare there servers for it.

(Unless they did, and THEY didnt even expect this high of traffic volume)

Oh well, looks like ill keep on trying for my Timid/anticipation/HP Fire(or ground) Eevee while I wait ((And here I thought I was gonna have a break from the breeding insanity.......))

Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:20 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'll wait a bit first, make sure they have the system kinks worked out, but I certainly need to transfer up all of my important 'mons. I'm excited to see what kinds of teams people make, and also to battle with my own.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When do you guys think this will get resolved? Why did it happen in the first place? Will Nintendo make up for it somehow? At the least, they'd better push back the the time so we still have the same amount of time or more to download this trial version. After all, there's some important Pokemon I need to transfer as well, for both collection and competitive purposes.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

CuteKirlia wrote:
When do you guys think this will get resolved? Why did it happen in the first place? Will Nintendo make up for it somehow? At the least, they'd better push back the the time so we still have the same amount of time or more to download this trial version. After all, there's some important Pokemon I need to transfer as well, for both collection and competitive purposes.

Its hard to say how long they will take to resolve the issue, it all depends on how high the traffic volume was and what they have to do to fix it.

And I think Nintendo MAY push the free trial back. I think the chances get better the longer it takes them to fix it.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No idea what's going on with Nintendo right now. Pokebank has vanished from the eshop for whatever reason, while they had it out before with the labels "coming soon" and "release date TBD". They wouldn't just give it up entirely, right? It's wouldn't bug me too much if they just gave us a Poketransfer app instead, though that doesn't look like a danger yet. I don't need the 3000 'Mon freespace yet, and never will I bet.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

CuteKirlia wrote:
No idea what's going on with Nintendo right now. Pokebank has vanished from the eshop for whatever reason, while they had it out before with the labels "coming soon" and "release date TBD". They wouldn't just give it up entirely, right? It's wouldn't bug me too much if they just gave us a Poketransfer app instead, though that doesn't look like a danger yet. I don't need the 3000 'Mon freespace yet, and never will I bet.

I doubt Nintendo will drop it. If Anything they will likely say:

"Uhhh oops, we didnt expect this much of a server problem and we have to push it back a month or two Yada Yada, Insert compensation."

However if they REPEATEDLY say they are pushing it back, I think this would cause more problems then them just dropping it completely (I really DONT see them dropping it completely, Cause that would probably cause a HUGE backlash.)

Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:50 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I believe it will be back up really soon as I believe they are planning to launch it after the Gen 5 Global Link service is shut down which would be by the 15th or 16th of this month but this is a chaos theory like many other ones as to when it will be back up... /crosses fingers

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
I believe it will be back up really soon as I believe they are planning to launch it after the Gen 5 Global Link service is shut down which would be by the 15th or 16th of this month but this is a chaos theory like many other ones as to when it will be back up... /crosses fingers

That would make sense. Who knows, Maybe the Gen 5 Global Link was/Nintendo's thinking that/is the problem.

Ill cross my fingers two, a few EV trained pokes I want in my Y game.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So, apparently Bank has been patched and released in Japan once more, and they have extended the trial period to February twenty-first. The patch is apparently meant to deter the program from overloading. I've not seen any word on the release date for the rest of the world, however, but given that the original release date was within the week of the Japanese release, I wouldn't be surprised to see it out soon.

I know that I need it; I am almost completely out of space, with only half of a box left empty. Any sense of organization that I had built is now gone.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, thats good to know. I think I might get it and actually pay for it. I mean 5 bucks a year, really isnt that bad. I guess it just depends on how your supposed to pay for it.

I guess I kinda need it now, with how ive been bredding lately, its the only way id be able to keep my boxes organized in any way shape or form.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Did they lowered the amount of boxes in game? Because CuteKirlia filled them up quite fast lol.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GhostPony750 wrote:
Did they lowered the amount of boxes in game? Because CuteKirlia filled them up quite fast lol.

:shock:

Wait, what? I actually don't have that many in Y. What I do have, is exactly 2.5 boxes of my best and most sentimental Pokemon waiting to transfer. My problem with space will probably happen when I get Pokebank, ironically enough. Since I'm only going to get it for the trial, just to transfer. Heh.

Speaking of which, if they have it aired in Japan, that mean's it should be all good in a week or so, as Kiga said! <3
I hope...

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kiga wrote:
So, apparently Bank has been patched and released in Japan once more, and they have extended the trial period to February twenty-first. The patch is apparently meant to deter the program from overloading. I've not seen any word on the release date for the rest of the world, however, but given that the original release date was within the week of the Japanese release, I wouldn't be surprised to see it out soon.

I know that I need it; I am almost completely out of space, with only half of a box left empty. Any sense of organization that I had built is now gone.

You also can't hack the Kalos Pentagon via editing the region byte any more, the Bank stops it apparently. At least my sixth gen shinies will be worth something again.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pokemon Bank is now, as far as I know, active world wide. I'm downloading it now, so I don't know how well it works yet. The 30-day free trial activates today.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:50 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Just transferred my stuff. It works great. Ironically, though, my Black 1 cart froze midsave for some reason (thankfully after I finished), and now Pokebank says the save file is corrupted and won't let me transfer anything, even though the game still loads properly. I'll just trade the rest of my less important stuff over to Black 2 first, lol.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

what sucks is if you move pokemon that you don't know are hacked it will make it to where you can't use pokebank or poketransfer ever again.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:47 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

WOAH WOAH! ITS ACTIVE WORLD WIDE???

Last I read North America was still waiting, OO.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it barely got released a few hours ago.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:12 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OKay...so how do I activate my free 30 day trial? it says to follow the instructions....but there is no instructions....

Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When you initially purchase it, it won't charge you anything, so just going through with the checkout is enough to activate it. The Transporter is accessed through Bank, on the home screen. It will take you back to the e-shop to download it, and it shouldn't cost anything.

Finally, I have some room to work with again! Now, if only I had my other games with me… I'll have to wait until Friday to get access to any of my older pokemon, but then I'll finally be able to get access to my Prankster Sableye. No one seems to want to put one up on the GTS, for some reason… Thank you Curtis!

Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kiga wrote:
When you initially purchase it, it won't charge you anything, so just going through with the checkout is enough to activate it. The Transporter is accessed through Bank, on the home screen. It will take you back to the e-shop to download it, and it shouldn't cost anything.

Finally, I have some room to work with again! Now, if only I had my other games with me… I'll have to wait until Friday to get access to any of my older pokemon, but then I'll finally be able to get access to my Prankster Sableye. No one seems to want to put one up on the GTS, for some reason… Thank you Curtis!

I think I figured it out, I have to "purchase" the trial period from the app itself.

Next question, how would one pay the $5 a cost, WITHOUT a credit card?

Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

NOOOO!

...I can't do it.
Why is it so complicated to "purchase" an app for the free trial? It insisted I needed to create some dumb "link-account" or something, that I needed the freaking parental pass code for it, and that I need to pay 00.50$ to activate this "link account" thing in the first place? 00.50$ is nothing, but I don't know how to pay for it, and I will have to ask my parents for help with this, and Dad might already be confused to find that Mom accidentally deleted the Parental controls in the first place. So, this is going to be messy if I do get it, which doesn't seem likely at this point. AW MAN! I have so much ready to transfer... and I have doubts that anyone here knows a way out of this situation. Well, wish me luck...

Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:25 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
CuteKirlia wrote:
NOOOO!

...I can't do it.
Why is it so complicated to "purchase" an app for the free trial? It insisted I needed to create some dumb "link-account" or something, that I needed the freaking parental pass code for it, and that I need to pay 00.50$ to activate this "link account" thing in the first place? 00.50$ is nothing, but I don't know how to pay for it, and I will have to ask my parents for help with this, and Dad might already be confused to find that Mom accidentally deleted the Parental controls in the first place. So, this is going to be messy if I do get it, which doesn't seem likely at this point. AW MAN! I have so much ready to transfer... and I have doubts that anyone here knows a way out of this situation. Well, wish me luck...

OH, just turn on parental control cause it is required to use Poke'Bank, I had to do it when turning on Game Sync or something in the game. I don't get what delete parental controls means but I will guess it meant delete the data for the settings that determines it to be on. I will assume you know how to access parental controls on your 3DS but if not or you need further help I can try to help you further...

Oh & to who asked about the purchasing of the annual subscription, it is done in the matter that is possible with DS content in general most likely, you put the amount of money on the system as in add it to your E Shop funds or whatever they are called & then simply use it to purchase the annual subscription...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thanks! :D :D :D :D :D

EDIT: Shoot, it still says I need to "link" a "Nintendo Network ID".

Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah, Nintendo Network IDs are needed for Pokebank. If you haven't already linked one to your 3DS, I suggest you make a new one in Miiverse or Nintendo's site, or link an existing one (if you already have it).

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next