It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Tell me what you got trainer!!! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

All right guy and gals tell me what pokebank pokemon you have. Brag. Tease. Rub it in ones another's faces but please no trades here.

I got all of the starters.

:also tell us what you plan to bring of to 6th gen.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Last edited by azul on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

All I have to say is......YOU HAVE POKEBANK?????????????????

Isnt it still MIA Still or did Nintendo fix the problem and not tell anyone, as to prevent another servermagedon?

Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokebank won't work for me! Please Azul, if you have it I would love to know how to download it becauseitstillsaysthatitis STILL COMING TO NINTENDO ESHOP. Heck to that, Gamefreak, I want to see my shinys/Gardevoir/the Five IN 3D. Sorry, I'm flipping out a little... But I have been hoarding my shinys for who-knows-how-long waiting for this particular event. Really. I've got maybe a whole box just waiting for transfer.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I traded a Blastoise for a Totodile. Now, I have every non-legendary post-Bank pokemon, but I don't have an Unown (although I do have a Chimchar offered waiting for one), nor have I evolved anything except for Chimchar. I'm hoping that I might be able to barter a level one hundred Infernape for some kind of legendary, and then work my way from there. Aside from those, all that I'm missing overall are Weavile and Magmortar, and every legendary aside from Xerneas.

All of the post-Bank pokemon can be found on the GTS, although they seem to be less common than they were a week ago.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:18 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I have almost all of them... but they're sitting in boxes in White Version. I'm gonna wait for the release of Pokebank and then transfer my own Pokemon.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GofD wrote:

Isnt it still MIA Still or did Nintendo fix the problem and not tell anyone, as to prevent another servermagedon?

no no no no just from the lucky people that did on the gts and wonder trade. i wish i had pokebank :(

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:01 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm not sure what I have gotten that's due to Pokebank.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

azul wrote:
GofD wrote:

no no no no just from the lucky people that did on the gts and wonder trade. i wish i had pokebank :(

...Dang......I was hoping you knew something I didnt....

Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Welllll... Since I have little better to do at the moment... and Azul saiiiiid it was OK to brag... I'm talk about my hoarded shinys, misc, and legends!

I've just organized and counted what I want to transfer from my White 2 game. It's more than I expected, and I must say that I am pleased.

I have two and a half PC boxes filled exactly. My first PC box is filled to the brim with only shinys. Highlights include some that I traded to get; shiny female Eevee, shiny Mew(!), shiny Ninetales, and - you'll be very jealous if you look in here GhostPony - a shiny German Ponyta named *Katze for some strange reason. There's also the ones that required BREEDING and CHAINING until I started to hate rustling grass and unhatched eggs (almost); Lily the shiny Buneary, Sturm and Selena the shiny Ralts, Caramon the shiny Shinx, Raistlin the shiny Riolu, etc, etc. Then there's a few I raided from found on my brother's Heatgold that I'm fairly certain are leftovers from our long-gone DNS and GameShark days. There's a shiny Budew, shiny Jynx, and FOUR shiny Mewtwo. The Mewtwo are an amusing bonus, as they seem to be completely "legit" in moves, IVs, EVs, etc. However, they ARE shiny, and they all seem to be named Magikarp... :? Terrible name choice. Well, I'm going to make sure that at least two people suddenly wholey love Wondertrade with all of their hearts. One will be kept, and the other will probably be used on the GTS for another shiny or legend. There's a few other shinys not in the box either, like Sparkle, but I suppose I've rambled on long enough.

My legends include those Gamestop Event Entei and Raikou (which are also shiny, of course...), the Birds you find in some game at some point (heh, forgot the origins), a Darkrai (Full Moon's inspiration!), Liberty Garden Victini, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, the Fairy trio, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem... etc...

I've got two Special Ability Pokemon; Sap-sipper Maril, Violet, and Kukmarda the Analytic Watchog.

FINALLY, I have the ones that are nostalogic. The Five, Sparkle, Psycho, Dasher, and all of the ones that I use as inspiration for my Fanfiction.

Wow. Long post. I don't blame anyone if they decide to skip reading it. For anyone who didn't, I challenge you to beat this stash I've hoarded for so long. Now you see why I'm so anxious for Pokebank's free trial to come out.

*On Katze, the German Ponyta; I'm taking German classes, and it's name translates to "Cat". Cat? Who in the world names a pony, "Cat"?

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have every single pokemon in the pokedex in my Pokemon X except for various Pokebank-exclusive legends, I'm finding them pretty hard to get. Landorus is a great tool to trade across the GTS though. I just really want that Shiny Charm anyway...

edit: Just got my shiny charm!

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]