It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but it has Christine-like qualities (see the Stephen King book or the movie adaptation). I guess you can figure out what this means...
I wish I didn't have to check 40 threads.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:55 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

granted but the "view new post" button has broke and the "View unread posts" button sends you to the main site and on top of that all the people that could fix it for you are off on a cruise and don't have cell service.

I wish for a super creative backfire with a gif and colored bold text and all the bells and whistles.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. It has taken me an hour to do this, and I feel very very annoyed. One hour off of typing my Fanfic. I ALREADY HAD A PAGE OF THE NEXT BIT DONE, DIALGA DARN YOU! WHY DO I FEEL [color=#40FFFF]THE[/color] NEED TO BACKFIRE YOU, DESPITE THIS?!? Suddenly, BEN decides to feel sympathy with me. Along with all the internet memes you know and never need to, you are destroyed. Nyan cat hadn't participated though, because it thought the other memes might make a poptart snack of it. Yum.I wish I could come up with a creative backfire after feeling the need to backfire you...

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:15 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

CuteKirlia wrote:
Granted. It has taken me an hour to do this, and I feel very very annoyed. One hour off of typing my Fanfic. I ALREADY HAD A PAGE OF THE NEXT BIT DONE, DIALGA DARN YOU! WHY DO I FEEL [color=#40FFFF]THE[/color] NEED TO BACKFIRE YOU, DESPITE THIS?!? Suddenly, BEN decides to feel sympathy with me. Along with all the internet memes you know and never need to, you are destroyed. Nyan cat hadn't participated though, because it thought the other memes might make a poptart snack of it. Yum.I wish I could come up with a creative backfire after feeling the need to backfire you...

Granted. But that's the last backfire you will ever create MWAHAHAHAH
Anyways I wish for my Xbox to stop kicking me off my internet whenever it feels.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:34 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted. Instead, it never lets you on the internet.

I wish my friend "Japan" would finally reply to my texts... He's starting to worry me... (he doesn't live around my neighborhood, so the only way to know how he is is through text, and he hasn't talked to me in a while...)

XD Yup...

Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. He texts you, and you find out he never wants to talk to you again.
I wish for a good hotel room in the school trip I'm going tomorrow.

Also, 1000th post! Woooo!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Congrats on your post, Chill! 1000 is a hard number to get to.

Granted. You get a top-notch hotel room with all the works (TV, fridge, etc), but then you drop your key right before you walk in and lock the door behind you. The door turns out to need the key to get out as well as get in. So, you are now stuck in your awesome hotel room, and miss you even more awesome field trip. I would feel sorry for you, but that's one heck of a hotel room you're locked in.

I wish my brother would not tell me that every time I use my fancy new newton's cradle, a grenade goes off. Obviously, that doesn't really occur, but I'm starting to get leery of using it...

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but since there's nobody earning you, a grenade really DOES go off when you use it. :mrgreen:

I wish my Pokémon would stop getting poisoned in my Nuzlocke... My Cascoon was a few steps away from dying... Then my Ralts... And my Treecko was poisoned... But everyone is still alive. ^^ No casualties! I might write a fanfic.

XD Yup...

Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, instead of poison, it's paralysis. Not lethal in itself, but annoying as heck and can cause death when your opponent has such an advantage over you.

I wish school would pass by faster.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. The day has now been shortened to three hours, with school taking up two of them. Thus it passes shorter, but there's not a huge amount of free time either anymore... Oh well. Perhaps you can go steal a Tardis or something, go back to the good old days when there was more time in life. What a wonderful time, when you have lots of time.

I wish my grandma's cat liked me more. He soooo cute, but spends all his time with my sisters...

Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but then you seem to stop going to your grandmother's house soon after he starts being nice.

I wish that my favorite Nuzlocke comic was a continued series. It just ended Tuesday... :frustrated:

XD Yup...

Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. It is a continued series, and as a result of that, I have continued this game. Creative, no? But one supposes it doesn't exactly, ah, "backfire" that badly. Unless someone really hates this game for some reason. Oh well.

I wish for a million dragon books. There's already like, between five or seven series in my bookshelf, each with at least four books, and they've all been finished long ago. I really need some new reading material...

Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but then you realize how horrible the books you just magically got are. You then give up reading them and you are bored one again.

I wish that I get a perfect grade on my English project... I really need it. :(

XD Yup...

Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. You get 100% on that project, and pass English with flying colors. As a result though, you fail...
Wait for it...

LIFE.

See ya in summer school, 'cause I failed too.

Now, then. Since we have established my obvious nerdyness, let's assume I wish to be less insane.

Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EDIT: This extra post is an accident. If there is a moderator somewhere, I ask you to remove this.

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EDIT: This extra post is an accident. If there is a moderator somewhere, I ask you to remove this.

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but your life seems to have less meaning now that you are sane, so you decide to go back to square 1 and be insane again. You just wasted a wish.

I wish that I had more time to talk to "Japan", because he finally spoke to me, but now I can't talk to him.

XD Yup...

Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. You have much more time to talk to 'Japan'. However, it comes at the price of an annoying dude who nicknames himself 'Russian' interrupting the conversations. He gets irritating. VERY irritating. And that's before he invites over the rest of a group nicknamed 'Soviet Union'...

Yes, I have reverted back to insanity. MWAHAHA, IT'S GOOD TO BE CRAZY!
So I wish to be crazy forever. :D (Normal is boooooring)

Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but that was already your destiny. Again, you wasted a wish.

I wish that Cutekirlia would stop wasting wishes.

XD Yup...

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted.

Now, I wish for chocolate pie. Mmm, never waste pie.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

granted but . . . . . . . :frustrated: I CAN'T BACKFIRE THIS WITHOUT MAKING SOME AWFUL GOING TO YOUR WAIST PUN. HELP ME I'M A MEAN MAN INSIDE!!!!!!

. . . . . . . . .i wish i was better QnQ

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There, there, it's alright. You need not worry, I'm pretty scrawny. :D *Snicker*

Besides, one pie wouldn't hurt no-one in that regard (unless this is the Pokemon anime, however).
But you'd better not make that pun to someone else. They might be one to take offense...

Granted. You become better in that regard, in two minutes. Two minutes after that, the world happens to end by asteroid. Yay, you became better! Sorry if this is unsympathetic or anything.

I wish for... ah...
EVERY TO HAVE A EXPLOSIVE WUNNERFUL HOLIDAY BREAK.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:10 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

CuteKirlia wrote:
There, there, it's alright. You need not worry, I'm pretty scrawny. :D *Snicker*

Besides, one pie wouldn't hurt no-one in that regard (unless this is the Pokemon anime, however).
But you'd better not make that pun to someone else. They might be one to take offense...

Granted. You become better in that regard, in two minutes. Two minutes after that, the world happens to end by asteroid. Yay, you became better! Sorry if this is unsympathetic or anything.

I wish for... ah...
EVERY TO HAVE A EXPLOSIVE WUNNERFUL HOLIDAY BREAK.

Granted. But.....you suddenly take an arrow to the knee and are in a wheelchair FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
On a lighter note I wish to sometimes be less aggressive......

Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:36 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but you're attacked by a gang, and your peacefulness prevents you from defending yourself.
I wish for a tasty cake. No poison!

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. You get a tasty cake. Made of mud. It tasted good, but now every thinks you're a really weird person for eating a mud cake. Thus, you have been locked in a nuthouse. Good luck escaping! 'pologies for weirdness

On that note, I wish to know what everyone would think if I said I was spamming Shiny LVL Hundred Mewtwos with great IVs and EVs all over the Black/White/Black2/White2 GTS Negotiations.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next