It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 College 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm now majoring in Materials Science at the University of Illinois. Seems quite fun so far. Is anybody else here in college?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

EvilPenguin (wherever he is on the site) is at NC State, as am I.

I finished CUNY Hunter with Chemistry as a B.A. (don't ask).

Are you at Champagne-Urbana? I was considering applying there for the PhD, and then I was like "nah, not Illinois".

Last edited by Peanut-Lover on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:10 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Yep, and it's been pretty fun so far.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm enrolled in the computer engineering program at the University of Cincinnati. I'm finally learning some things about programming, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to leave excel behind someday.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm currently in high school ;)

Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

COLLEGE DROPOUT REPRESENT YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I graduated about 4 years ago with an Associates Degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management.

And I have yet to do anything with it....

Last edited by MasonTheChef on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I took an IT course Online. Passed with high 90's.

Now working in the food industry to pay off the loan.... I feel sorry for those who go to univeristy so they can do what they love, only end up working at a fast food joint or something. Seems kinda unfair doesnt it.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:10 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm currently attending college with 39 credit hours behind me. My major is Behavioral Neuroscience and my minor is Biology. I was originally majoring in Biomedical Engineering, but I can't do Calculus-- Trigonometry specifically-- very well so I switched out.

How was Culinary Arts, Mason? I considered that as a minor for quite some time.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:27 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I have a year to go in an Engineering Physics undergrad program. Currently I'm an intern at a semiconductor company.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm a professional writing/ FDM double major. It's an art, but I'm enjoying it.

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have the rest of this semester before finishing my undergraduate work at a little school in Nebraska. After the commencement ceremony, I will have two Bachelor's degrees in Music Performance, one on Voice and one on Violin. As to how I'll use them, your guess is as good as mine.

Sadly, taking tables to repay college is more common in today's job market, so I'm trying to be proactive as possible before graduation to get some music-related job. We'll see how that goes...

Puts a damper on me playing Pokémon much, but that's par for the course, I'm afraid. Still love it!

AEPMT :D 8-) :mrgreen:

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

currently working on a Bachelors of Psychology at Columbia. Been there for three years now. My time has flown by.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I’m a newbie at Virginia Community College and looking for a degree in architecture. But I'm just doubting my choice.
There are some learning difficulties, considering that I’m a streams fan and not taking much time for education

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]