It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 The Shiny Collector Thread: Version 2.0...UPDATED! (Aug 16) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I got a shiny duskull that evolved into dusclops.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{psyduck} {golduck} Evolved :3

XD Yup...

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I had a shiny Unown and Gligar once upon a time in Crystal.

I also have an Electrike, Tentacruel (formally Tentacool), and Whismur from three different Emerald files, an Eevee that took Forever to find in Leaf Green.

I chained a Gastrodon (the west version, which I promptly cloned twice) on Diamond, and a Ralts and two Rhyhorn on Platinum. I also found a Growlithe that way, but didn't account for it knowing Roar…

I have various event and other such standard shinies (such as the Red Gyarados), but I don't really count those.

And then I have a Spiritomb and a Sharpedo from a trade, and a Machoke (formally Machop), Azumarill, Feraligatr, and a few more that I can't quite recall, which I am fairly sure are legitimate, a Lugia, Suicune, and Gardevoir, which I know are all fake, that I traded for on the GTS, most of which are either in my White or Soul Silver cartridges.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

One legit shiny encounter of pure luck: Sparkle the Gardevoir, formerly a Ralts.
One pokechained: A Nincada, resulting in a two-for-one deal by evolution into Ninjask and with Shedinja on the side.
FAKE: Shiny Jynx from my brother, shiny Meloetta from friend, shiny Raikou & Entei, a Tornadus I think, and Eevee.

EDIT: Shiny update! Whoot! Here's the new;
Encountered: Flint (male Litwick), Dazzle (female Emolga), and Gleam (female Sawsbuck)
Pokechained: Sturm (male Ralts), and Selena (female Ralts)
Hatched: Raistlin (Riley's egg, female Riolu), and Caramon (male Shinx)

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:23 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I didn't even know Bellsprout was in XY until I found a horde of them, one of which was shiny. I now have a shiny Victreebel nicknamed Doomgape as one of my 6, replacing my Mega Venusaur.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mektar wrote:
I didn't even know Bellsprout was in XY until I found a horde of them, one of which was shiny. I now have a shiny Victreebel nicknamed Doomgape as one of my 6, replacing my Mega Venusaur.

Wow, gratz! :)
Sadly, the shiny encouter wil be increased in XY, because of hordes of pokemon.

I'd like the shinies to remain something rare, something you can brag about. But now, there are plenty of techniques to get them shiny, and they give them from events. :|

Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have a shiny skorupi and aurorus on my Y version. the skorupi was not from a horde.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:11 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm going to ask something... and I will assume no one will freak out, for whatever emotion.

What chance is there of getting a shiny Riolu from Riley's egg in Platinum? What chance is there of getting a female Riolu from Riley's egg in Platinum?

...What chance is there of getting a shiny female Riolu from Riley's egg in Platinum?

Do you wonder why I ask?

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:12 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

CuteKirlia wrote:
What chance is there of getting a shiny Riolu from Riley's egg in Platinum?

1/8192

CuteKirlia wrote:
What chance is there of getting a female Riolu from Riley's egg in Platinum?

1/8

CuteKirlia wrote:
What chance is there of getting a shiny female Riolu from Riley's egg in Platinum?

1/65536

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:59 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

'Grats. Perhaps that's even more boss than the shiny female Tepig I hatched a while back.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thanks Mektar. For once, I'm glad I restarted! I've decided to name her Raistlin, and I'm going to wait to train her until I get my Y game. :D
Cherrygrove wrote:
CuteKirlia wrote:
What chance is there of getting a shiny female Riolu from Riley's egg in Platinum?
1/65536

That's a small, small chance. Wow.

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I caught a shiny electrode in the friend safari

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:42 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I dont know if people will count this but i got myself a shiny Numel and Bellsprout on the Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just hatched a shiny timid female Ralts with Trace and perfect IVs in defense, special attack, and special defense. I was so close too. Her parents literally have five perfect IVs between them. The father is a ditto with max Hp and defense, and the mother has max defense, special attack, special defense, and speed. The funny thing is, she was the first born of these two. I think I'll name her April.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Congrats to you Kiga! I don't have as much luck breeding. That rivals Raistlin, and definitely must be better than my encounter of Sparkle. She doesn't have that great stats, but makes a good subject for stories.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:44 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Well, I used the Masuda method, and got myself a shiny Snorunt with perfect IVs in HP and Defense. Because I recently noticed how amazingly badass Glalie looks as a shiny. And it only took me 216 eggs!

Mektar out.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So…I just found this interesting, but if Mega-Gardevoir is white to represent purity (or at least that's my interpretation, as most of the green was flushed out), what does that mean for this?

Her gown reminds me of a funeral garb, to be honest, and considering she's an empathetic pokemon, that might be somewhat disturbing. I thought the gloves were a nice touch, though.

So I guess this means that I can also finally count Kirlia and Gardevoir among my shinies.

I have also hatched a shiny Solosis, which I have fully evolved, and a shiny Fletchling, which did not have Gale Wings, unfortunately. I almost released the Solosis, because the nature of its transparency combined with the orange hatching screen made it difficult to notice. It didn't have particularly good IVs, either, and I only noticed the red star at the last moment.

Last edited by Kiga on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I finally caught my first shiny! Ironically, it was a red Gyarados from the Safari (with a terrible nature) but still! After 5 fruitless Generations without a single shiny encounter, I finally got myself one!

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey! I just chained and found a shiny spoink. YES {spoink} is life.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Welp, I was looking for a Sturdy Bergmite in in BarnOwl's Safari, and I stumbled upon a shiny Spheal. I am quite happy right now.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Ha. I was breeding Chanseys with good IVs, and my third egg hatched shiny. She also has perfect HP. I am considering myself quite lucky at this point.

Mektar out.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, it seems it's getting easier to get shinies. They are slowly loosing their value. :/
I guess I'll exclusively play Leafgreen for now on. ;) (Shinies are quite valuable here.)

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't know about value decrease, but after CHAINING and CHAINING and CHAINING in Platinum for a good while, a pair of shiny Ralts of the kind I hoped to get is desperately is awesome! Say hello to Sturm and Selena! <3 Like with Raistlin, I'm only going to train them after I transfer them to Y, once I get it. I'm saving all my new shinies for Y. On the other note, I gave up on getting that pink Lopunny.

And I feel almost sorry for Sparkle, getting outclassed like this. Selena has Trace, which is infadestimately more valuable than Synchronize. Sturm's got Synchronize unfortunately, but he's going to become Gallade, so it's not as big a deal.

*Does the "I Caught A Shiny!" dance. Dun-da-da-da-dun!*

Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:27 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Has anyone gone to pokemonomega.com? :shock:

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:24 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Beacause shinys are much more common in the game
:violin:

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next