It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I'm sure I made someone's day. (Wonder Trade) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To someone in the UK, (Got an Avalugg in return.) Iv's were 31/6-8/31/x/31/0 Brave

So what pokemon have you given or received in Wonder Trade?

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I wish there were more people like you on Wonder Trade, Mason. All I get are Bunnelbys and Fletchlings.

Although my friend recently got a shiny Pumpkaboo from someone. Needless to say, I'm extremely jealous of him.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So he has a shiny Gourgiest now? That is lucky. I couldn't even get pokerus off of it, not that I really expected to. I started sending off rejects when I started breeding, generally anything with three IVs or below, but that became time consuming and I decided that I could get something better than weedles and caterpies for three perfect IVs. Speaking of which, I'll have a list of Marills that I can offer soon…

I wish that I could say that I sent you that Avalugg, Mason, but as I don't live in the UK, nor have I ever had an Avalugg, I cannot state that as truth. I have just one question, though. Why would you send something like that over the Wonder Trade in the first place?

Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've been mass breeding Honedges for the past week or so. I'm aiming to get a shiny with useable IVs. Of course the first one I get had to have a 6-8 in attack... So I figured since I can't use it and will (hopefully) get another (seriously I hatched like 300+ eggs today..) it would make someones else's day.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I really havent gotten anything that good from wonder trade that I know of. And I really havent traded anything that good out.

I am jelous of the person that got the shiny....But yeah, those Att Ivs.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have gotten some goods stuff (stuff that I was looking for) and a lot of whatevers (flebebes). but the thrill of just not knowing what you will get and and giving pokes with good natures etc. etc... sometimes ya win and sometimes ya swap stuff you will never use with more stuff you will never use :P lol . I did get a togepi once after looking on the GTS for like a long time.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I have to admit... I have found myself trading away some pretty good/hard to find pokemon...

After naming them "bidoof."

It makes getting Fletchlings in return easier to bear.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And about 500 eggs later I got another Shiny Honedge.

Brave
29/31/31/x/31/0

:D

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:09 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

No shinies over wonder trade, but I have gotten a Japanese level 91 Hydreigon. It has been useful, lol.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So far my best wonder trade gift has been a Gourgeist. I'll take it considering a lot of people like to be mean and will ship out less powerful Pokemon that that.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I just scored a sweet deal over Wonder Trade. I sent a 3 IV Adamant Contrary Inkay over, and in return, I got a 4 IV Jolly Speed Boost Venipede with Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Not bad at all.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:47 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I've been sending out my excess Ralts and I got an Adamant Shuppet with perfect IVs in Attack, Special Defense, and Speed. It's Japanese, so I'm pretty happy because I've been breeding for a shiny Ralts and this thing has perfect IVs in Speed and Special Defense which helps. It's the only thing I've gotten that I can say I'm happy about.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

twistedturtwig wrote:
I just scored a sweet deal over Wonder Trade. I sent a 3 IV Adamant Contrary Inkay over, and in return, I got a 4 IV Jolly Speed Boost Venipede with Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Not bad at all.

That's funny. I got a Speed Boost Venipede myself just now.

Me? I'm being nice. Since so many people want starters, I've been catching these Charmander from a Friend Safari. Of course, after taking some advice...

Kurushel wrote:
...naming them "bidoof."

I actually got a Magikarp for one of those. Poor Magikarp. I decided to evolve it, and put it back in the Wondertrade. I hope I did that Pokemon a favor, and released it from some vicious cycle of getting Wondertraded over and over for uselessness. Let's guess it's new trainer will put it to use.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No shinies yet...but the amount of 4/5 IV pokemon I've gotten is kind of insane o.O

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:09 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I got a Cyndaquil. Don't ask how.

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Before:

After:

And the Froakie has PROTEAN. YEAAH.

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:10 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Let's see... Over the course of the game, I've gotten two Charmander, Japanese Axew (perfect Attack, Speed, and Sp. Def), a Togepi, and a Froakie over Wonder Trade, among other things. I think that's pretty good, considering that I chose the Fire Starter and Squirtle when I went through the game.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bred this the day pokebank came out.

Makuhita
Heavy Ball
Adamant
Guts
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Feint
-Bullet Punch
-Wide Guard
-Revenge

Got a Male and Female one on the same egg batch, Wonder Traded the Female. (Got a Flabebe, so not sure if it's in good hands.)

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I recently got an Iron Fist Infernape Female with Thunder Punch, Focus Punch, Encore, and some other special breeding move. She has been bred over and over for the pure purpose of giving others something nice on the 'trade. On top of that, I have a few duplicate legendarys (heh heh, Darkrai and Giratina) so I might Wonder Trade a few. Just for the LOLZ. I like imagining what people think; "OMG I JUST TRADED THIS CATERPIE AND GOT A FREAKIN' DARKRAI, WHO IS THIS WONDROUS PERSON!?!?!"

Heh.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I might be on the receiving end on some of those since I am going to be wonder trading some speed boost torchics.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

MasonTheChef wrote:
Wonder Traded the Female. (Got a Flabebe, so not sure if it's in good hands.)

It isn't. Congrats on the hatch, though. I hatched around seven boxes of noibats. Finally traded off the 4 and 5ivs.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

CuteKirlia wrote:
"OMG I JUST TRADED THIS CATERPIE AND GOT A FREAKIN' DARKRAI, WHO IS THIS WONDROUS PERSON!?!?!"

You can't wonder trade Darkrai, or any of the event legendaries. I'm fairly sure you also can't trade anything with a Premier/Classic Ribbon or in a Cherish Ball.

As for me I've wonder traded a lot (like 2 boxes full at least) of 31/x/31/31/31/31 Magician Fennekins (with Magic Guard, Heat Wave, Hypnosis and Wish) since I've been Masuda Method breeding for a shiny one.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ace wrote:
You can't wonder trade Darkrai, or any of the event legendaries. I'm fairly sure you also can't trade anything with a Premier/Classic Ribbon or in a Cherish Ball.

That's highly disappointing. Well, there is alway offering him up for Makarp on the GTS if I am in a good mood, and very bored. I would still like to make someone's day with this.

Rather sadly, people seem to like giving out Magikarps with ridiculous names on Wonder Trade. I feel the need to make them all Gyarados before I have the heart to trade them back, and it can be a little time-consuming. At least, the new Exp. Share gives some leniency that lets me multitask with it.

P.S. Good luck on that Shiny!

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I know this is a case of double-posting, buuuuut...

Wheeeeeee!!!! And I don't feel ripped off in the least!

Image Image

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I just wonder traded 29 speed boost torchics, and I don't feel ripped off either. I got a bunch of stuff now to try to breed shiny pokemon.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next