Poll ended at Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm
Bulbasaur 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Charizard 75%  75%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 8

Ash's Pokemon Competition 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Squirtle-Totodile/Charizard, Pikachu
Squirtle's awesome with these glasses, and Totodile bites/No need to remention the reasons... too famous and OP for my liking

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

{bulbasaur} {squirtle} / leavanny {pikachu}

these two pokemon have alway been on my good side in the anime / ya ....... well never really liked them both and pikachu is too OP

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok vote tallying time!

Immunity: 1 Bulbasaur 1 Charizard 3 Squirtle 1 Pidgeot 3 Pikachu 1 Totodile 1 Swellow 1 Leavanny
Elimination: 1 Charizard 2 Pikachu 1 Noctowl 1 Donphan 3 Larvitar 1 Swellow 1 Buizel 2 Leavanny

Ok so with 3 votes each, Squirtle and Pikachu are immune. Larvitar is no doubt one of the eliminated Pokemon and that leaves Pikachu and Leavanny, who both got 2 negative votes. But in positive votes, Pikachu got 3 while Leavanny got 1. So Leavanny is also eliminated. Larvitar gets 23rd place and Leavanny gets 22nd place.

We're down to the final 21. Pikachu and Squirtle are immune so you cannot vote for them. The following 19 Pokemon are your options for voting
{bayleef}
{buizel}
{bulbasaur}
{butterfree}
{charizard}
{donphan}
{infernape}
{kingler}
Krookodile
{lapras}
{noctowl}
{pidgeot}
{quilava}
{sceptile}
{snorlax}
{staraptor}
{swellow}
{torterra}
{totodile}

Ok so again vote for 2 Pokemon to have immunity, 2 Pokemon to be eliminated, and provide your reasons. This round ends in a few days or after we get 6-8 voters.

Immunity Votes: Butterfree and Snorlax. They weren't on Ash's team for long before being released/sent to Oak's lab, but they were pretty cool nonetheless
Elimination Votes: Kingler and Swellow. Kingler has had some good moments but just hasn't been too important in Ash's overall journey. And Swellow is alright but the other Pokemon just have an edge IMO.

Alright so this round is on :) Happy Halloween!

Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

NOOOOO!!!! LEAVANNY! :cry:
... :evil:
Fine then.

Butterfree - Bulbasaur / Donphan - Swellow

I liked a lot, first pokemon Ash caught. - The only one from Kanto besides Pika and Char that actually I like enough to vote for. / Should have never evolved. - Meh...

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pidgeot - Swellow / Buizel - Infernape
Birdies <3 / burn them.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{charizard} {lapras} / {sceptile} {noctowl}
Already...
I like Lapras... Just the Pokémon itself.
Already...
Already...

XD Yup...

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Alright time to tally the votes
Immunity: 1 Bulbasaur 1 Charizard 2 Butterfree 1 Lapras 1 Pidgeot 1 Snorlax 1 Swellow
Elimination: 1 Kingler 1 Noctowl 1 Donphan 1 Sceptile 2 Swellow 1 Buizel 1 Infernape
Just addressing a few things people said in explaining their votes
-What was so bad about Donphan evolving from Phanpy? At least it just evolved and didn't have any personality issues afterwards
-We already discussed that Noctowl never became not-shiny so why are you still hating on it? (you know who you are)
Since Butterfree and Swellow were the only ones to get more than 1 vote, it's obvious Butterfree is immune and Swellow is eliminated (even if Swellow got an immunity vote). There will only be 1 immune Pokemon this next round. And in order to determine the other eliminated Pokemon, I'll refer to past votes for the 6 Pokemon in question:
Kingler: 0
Noctowl: 3
Donphan: 2
Sceptile: 5
Buizel: 3
Infernape: 1

So that means Sceptile will be eliminated as well. Swellow gets 21st place and Sceptile gets 20th place. And with that, all the Pokemon Ash caught in Hoenn are eliminated. We're down to the final 19. With Butterfree immune, you have 18 voting options and they are:

{bayleef}
{buizel}
{bulbasaur}
{charizard}
{donphan}
{infernape}
{kingler}
Krookodile
{lapras}
{noctowl}
{pidgeot}
{pikachu}
{quilava}
{snorlax}
{squirtle}
{staraptor}
{torterra}
{totodile}

You know the drill. Vote 2 for Immunity, Vote 2 for Elimination, explain your votes. Hoping for more voters this time around. I'll end this round either Nov 6 or Nov 7.

Immunity Votes: Bayleef and Totodile. Ash's Kanto starters receive all the praise but these two were both very loyal to Ash and we got to see a lot of their personalities. I don't think any other of Ash's Pokemon are too similar to these two.

Elimination Votes: Pidgeot and Kingler. I'm just not that big of a fan of either of them. They're cool and they made the top 20 which is a great achievement for them but they were never Ash's first choice in a grand scale.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Bulbasaur - Noctowl / Donphan - Pigeot

I like better than most of the Kantos. - SHINY! OMG GUUUURL! / @ Vapor; I dont... know... liked how cute and... INNOCENT it was as Phanpy. - I'M SORRY GHOST, BUT IT'S DOWN TO THE FINALS AND I JUST DON'T LIKE THE BIRDS VERY MUCH! AT ALL!

None of this is flaming, is it...? Gee, I hope not.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ah shoot! I forgot to vote last round! And Sceptile got booted? *sigh…* Say, were we ever going to go back to single single voting, or will double votes be the norm until the last few?

Anyway:

Pikachu - Charizard / Pidgeot - Donphan

Charizard, I'm pretty sure I've explained before. Pikachu, well I didn't want to be voting for him until later, but some people think he's too popular or something, and want him to be top twenty, when he deserves to at least be top five. Ash is nothing without Pikachu, and we should be grateful that he did not get Clefairy, otherwise the anime would likely have no credibility today.

Pidgeot, I love you, and I get nostalgic thinking about you, but it's narrowing down, and at least Ash still has Kingler. As for Donphan, I think I'll agree with Kirlia here, Phanpy was cuter.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pidgeot - Noctowl / Buizel - Infernape
Birdies 3: /All obvious reasons.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{charizard} {squirtle} / {buizel} {staraptor}

ALREADY SAID PPLZ!
Buizel... He... He's just meh.
Staraptor... Meh...

I DON'T KNOW! I JUST DON'T LIKE NOCTOWL FOR SOME REASON! DON'T HATE ME! *sob*

I just... I don't know...

XD Yup...

Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's alright Pik! It's just like how I dislike Blastoise, and GofD isn't a fan of Gardevoir. Forgetting that I sent him on a Three-hour time-out to the Distortion World because of that... 8-)

Don't worry, I won't give you a Distortion World time-out unless you want one.
Probably.
Maybe...

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Torterra-Lapras/Charizard-Pikachu
TorTERROR!-Lapras was among Ash's nicest Pokemon, at least in character./Someone once said that Pikachu has eaten 2 LOs, and Charizard has eaten about 400. I don't like these greedy bastards.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Another round is over so let's tally the votes

Immunity: 1 Bulbasaur 2 Charizard 1 Squirtle 1 Pidgeot 1 Pikachu 1 Lapras 1 Bayleef 1 Totodile 2 Noctowl 1 Torterra
Elimination: 1 Charizard 1 Pikachu 3 Pidgeot 1 Kingler 2 Donphan 1 Infernape 1 Staraptor 2 Buizel

So Charizard and Noctowl win immunity. Despite Pidgeot's immunity vote, it still has a vote difference of -2 to be eliminated and that leaves Donphan and Buizel, and let's look at their past votes
Donphan: 3
Buizel: 4

So by the skin of its tusks Donphan survives and Buizel is eliminated. Pidgeot gets 19th since it got more votes total than Buizel, and Buizel gets 18th place (interestingly Buizel's Pokedex number is 418). So 17 Pokemon remain. Let's recap all the Pokemon that have been eliminated so far.

41st: Pignite 40th: Muk 39th: Glalie 38th: Haunter 37th: Ambipom 36th: Tauros 35th: Primeape 34th: Gliscor 33rd: Torkoal 32nd: Palpitoad 31st: Oshawott 30th: Unfezant 29th: Boldore 28th: Snivy 27th: Corphish 26th: Heracross 25th: Scraggy 24th: Gible 23rd: Larvitar 22nd: Leavanny 21st: Swellow 20th: Sceptile 19th: Pidgeot 18th: Buizel

Charizard and Noctowl are immune so they are guaranteed to feature in the final 15 of this competition. Vote for two Pokemon to win immunity and two for elimination. We will go with the 2 and 2 format until we hit single digits.

{bayleef}
{butterfree}
{bulbasaur}
{donphan}
{infernape}
{kingler}
Krookodile
{lapras}
{pikachu}
{quilava}
{snorlax}
{squirtle}
{staraptor}
{torterra}
{totodile}

By region, we are down to 8 Kanto Pokemon, 5 Johto Pokemon, 3 Sinnoh Pokemon, and 1 Unova Pokemon. Anyway get voting! I'll end this round within 3-4 days.

My votes
Immunity: Krookodile and Pikachu
Props to the last Unova Pokemon standing and I really enjoyed Krookodile in the anime. Lots of character and lots of good battle moments. And Pikachu is Pikachu, Ash's right hand Pokemon.
Elimination: Lapras and Quilava
I appreciate both of them but I'm content with cutting them loose around this point. They're cool and all but not the coolest of them all in my book.

Also, Donphan can be cute too
http://www.deviantart.com/art/qt-phanpy ... -185400041

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{squirtle} Krookodile/ {staraptor} {torterra}

Already said.
The last Unova Pokémon? IT MUST LIVE!
I'm pretty sure it was already said.
I just don't like the Pokémon. I just don't.

XD Yup...

Last edited by Thebluepik1 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lapras - Kingler / Torterra - Infernape
No more birdies :( So epic pkmn instead. / Nope and nope, kill all the gen5 and 6 4 then the real votes shall commence.

Last edited by GhostPony750 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:54 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Didn't know Torterra and Infernape were from Gens 5 or 6.

Pikachu and Bayleef / Kingler and Quilava

Ash's Pikachu is as much of a character as any of the humans and is unfairly hated just because it's the star out of the Pokemon. Pikachu rarely pulls BS victories out of thin air, unlike Charizard, and loses a lot more than people would probably assume it does. Bayleef was adorable, had a pretty strong personality for the era she came from, and it was nice to see Ash owning a female Pokemon after none of his original team was female. / Why are these still in? Kingler especially is one of the most irrelevant Pokemon that Ash has ever owned. His best showing is STILL his evolution episode and that was a showcase of Kanto's stupid writing as its worst. Quilava was also symbolic of the writing problems in the first series, as Cyndaquil spent about a hundred episodes sucking and Ash promised to help him evolve into Quilava, which never even happened until almost a decade later.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Frost wrote:
Didn't know Torterra and Infernape were from Gens 5 or 6.

Woops, my bad. :/
But well, it's fixed now lol.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*Cough, cough, Bluepik, cough, Swellow's already dead. Sorry, cough*

Pikachu - Totodile / Kingler - Donphan

DON'T KILL THE RAT UNTIL SECOND PLACE, IT HAS TO COME IN SECOND. - Eat Ash's head! / *Yawns* - Make way Donphan, I'm blaming you unjustly for the death of Leavanny, thus you must die. AVENGE LEAVANNY! (unjustly)

Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu - Krookodile / Kingler - Donphan

Pikachu is to Ash as Togepi was to Misty and Meowth is to Jessie and James, only Ash is the main focus of the story. I suppose that Krookodile might be the closest we'll see to Squirtle evolving. That, and I liked him when I played Black.

Kingler really shouldn't be up here when Sceptile or Pidgeot didn't make it this far. I like Donphan, even though Bulbasaur was removed to accommodate Phanpy in Johto. But, now we're getting down to the point that it's getting difficult to choose, and he doesn't outrank a lot of Ash's other remaining pokemon, in my opinion.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok vote tallying time!
Immunity: 1 Squirtle 4 Pikachu 1 Kingler 1 Lapras 1 Bayleef 1 Totodile 3 Krookodile
Elimination: 3 Kingler 1 Lapras 2 Quilava 2 Donphan 2 Torterra 1 Infernape 1 Staraptor

Ok so Pikachu and Krookodile win immunity this round. As for the elimination, since Kingler got 3 votes (despite the 1 immunity vote which is still a -2 difference), Kingler is out for sure. We'll check Quilava, Donphan, and Torterra's past votes but since one of these three has been in this situation a few times already, I think I know who it is with the most past votes

Quilava: 0
Donphan: 5
Torterra: 0

Yeah this looks like the first round either Quilava or Torterra had gotten votes so they'll stick around this time, with Donphan joining Kingler in elimination. Kingler gets 17th place and Donphan gets 16th place

Now for the next round of voting! Pikachu and Krookodile are safe, with these Pokemon as your options
{bayleef}
{butterfree}
{bulbasaur}
{charizard}
{infernape}
{lapras}
{noctowl}
{quilava}
{snorlax}
{squirtle}
{staraptor}
{torterra}
{totodile}

7 Kanto Pokemon left: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Butterfree, Pikachu, Lapras, Snorlax
4 Johto Pokemon left: Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Noctowl
3 Sinnoh Pokemon left: Torterra, Infernape, Staraptor
1 Unova Pokemon left: Krookodile

Alright vote two for immunity and two for elimination. Only a few more rounds with this format. Be sure to explain your reasons.

Immunity: Infernape and Totodile. A lot of good memories from episodes they appeared in, and Infernape's storyline was pretty cool and had some good moments.
Elimination: Quilava and Snorlax. Same reason I voted Quilava last time and Snorlax had good moments but also was meh in some other episodes and I feel I'm ok with Snorlax leaving soon.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Noctowl - Bayleef / Infernape - Staraptor
Remaining birdy :3 + favorite grass type / Why aren't they dead already?

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GhostPony750 wrote:
Noctowl - Bayleef / Infernape - Staraptor
Remaining birdy :3 + favorite grass type / Why aren't they dead already?

…wut?

Charizard - Infernape / Noctowl - Staraptor

Charizard's Charizard. 'nuff said =)

Infernape has a pretty interesting backstory, from what I've read. It has a history in the show, and as an enemy, before Ash actually caught it.

I like dragons more than birdies anyway. At least these birdies, that is.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Infernape - Bayleef / Staraptor - Torterra

It's always had history, and there's just something about it I like... - Favorite Johto Pokemon. / Pony, it's a bird. What the heck, kill it anyways. - There's a reason I never choose Turtwig as my starter. Just... Meh. Kill it so we can murder Pikachu as second place.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{charizard} {squirtle} / {staraptor} {torterra}

ALREADY SAID ON ALL OF THEM!
I'm not surprised Charizard is all here, same with Squirtle. :3

XD Yup...

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next