Master Ball Memories 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I used mine to catch Articuno :D

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I always without fail, used mine on Moltres. Why? I have no idea. Just force of Habit.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:23 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think i used it on a Articuno. I got Mewtwo with an Ultra Ball.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In Johto... I used it on a Raticate O_o I think it was on accident. Memory's blocked out. So terrible. Then in Kanto I think I used it on Mewtwo.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, so many sad memories. if you could have used it on anything, meaning supposing ALL pokemon even mew were available in this nonexistent game, what would you have caught? ;) decisions, decisions

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:48 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
BroBuzz wrote:
I remember when I was a kid I wasted it on some pokemon (psyduck I think) Then when my older bro told me that it could catch any pokemon without fail I was like this :frustrated:

That is so **** hilarious...haha, but no I would have used it on Mewtwo cause it looks better with Mewtwo in it...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In my Secret Base at Route 116- come and find me! :P
I used it on Zapdos. I understood the "catch any pokemon without fail" part thankfully, but I didn't know how many legendaries there were in the games. I did get into the habit of duplicating it in games after though ;)

This topic makes me wonder how to determine the catch rate for Gen I pokemon. (Did they even have a catch rate?) I know each pokemon was assigned for sure a catch rate post gen II but that's much later...

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Voltorb...before I learned about the missingno cheat...I never was much one for reading all that dialogue...

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

First time? Well, I think I tried to capture another Trainer's pokemon with it in my VERY first time with my original Red... It didn't work. Turns out Master Balls DON'T catch everything; bounced right off the little bugger. Of course I immediately turned the game off, like any sensible person would. Other than that, I don't really remember, but I think I used it to catch a Vulpix or Meowth, which I had really, really wanted since the beggining. Heh, I was such a n00b.

Other than that, I ended up using it on a Legendary Bird whenever I played a new game. Usually Arcticuno.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I saved it up for Mewtwo. Well, I actually put it on the PC so I wouldn't accidentally use it on something else, and forgot about it until I went and started selling all my crap so I could get a friggin' Porygon. I didn't know how much it would cost me to get all the necessary coins (I get enough math in school, not doing it in a video game), and when I cleared out the PC I saw it and was like, "I forgot about this." So I went and caught Mewtwo. Which I never even used, because I had already beaten the Elite Four and was itching to play Gold.

Thu May 02, 2013 3:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I used mine on Missingno. But it made my game permanently freeze. I cried when that happened.

Then I caught a Mesprit in Platinum with it. I also stole my cousin's to use it on my Articuno. He gave it to me for either Heatran or Cresselia. I forget.

XD Yup...

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I never used mine. I caught mewtwo in a pokeball took about 100 of them.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:03 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, for me it was on Firered. I used it on Venonat because I thought they it fit with the masterball. Blue with red dots. Then for all my other games, I used it on Zapdos and a shiny tentacruel.

But for my blue version, it was for missing.no :)

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I, like many others, used my Master Ball on Mewtwo. And then I learned about Missingno from my cousin, and was sad, so he let me use his gameshark to get a new one. Wow, was that really almost fifteen years ago?

I'd say my most memorable use of a Master Ball was on a level thirteen shiny Electrike I stumbled upon in either Ruby or Emerald (I don't remember that part…), and I had something like ten pokeballs and the Master Ball, and only high leveled pokemon with me, and none of the ordinary balls worked. I was fairly pissed and elated at the same time.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Did you know there is apparently a 1 in 1 million chance a master ball can fail? Imagine that.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:06 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ShinyScorpio wrote:
Did you know there is apparently a 1 in 1 million chance a master ball can fail? Imagine that.

Wow O_O

Well, I missed swift in my blue version, which have 1/64,000 (or something) chances to happen, but to miss a master ball you must be epic lol.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:08 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

GhostPony750 wrote:
ShinyScorpio wrote:

Wow O_O

Well, I missed swift in my blue version, which have 1/64,000 (or something) chances to happen, but to miss a master ball you must be epic lol.

Only someone as epic as chuck Norris can do that I bet. Also what trolls the people at Nintendo were being!

Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:00 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

On my last playthrough, I used it on Moltres, since I had no plans of going to get Mewtwo. Then, as soon as I saved it, I was like, "Crap, I should have just saved it for Mewtwo." Then I went go get Mewtwo, put it to sleep with my Victreebel, got it down to low health, and used one ultra ball and caught it. I had just bought 99 ultra balls, and ended up using only one of them.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:12 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

At first I unwisely used it on the 1st legendary I saw. Towards the end I never really used it/them on anything(Maybe Mewtwo but thats a huge Maybe).

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:17 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I threw it because I thought it was a normal pokeball :cry:

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:26 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

That's an epic fail. It tells you the name of the Poke Balls before you actually use them. As long as you read, you're good. You never ever rush when dealing with Legendary Pokemon. If this was some random Raticate or something in the wild then I don't blame you if you're barely paying any attention.

Mon May 05, 2014 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7