It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Braving the Unknown Redux (Round Three is out now!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

^Wait bro
Assuming that you do kick down the wall the rest of the hut could come crashing down

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Thu May 23, 2013 7:14 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I'm tunnelling out if GP is.
Whatever GP is doing, I'll do. After what Sanguinary said, I don't want to break the walls anymore.

So: GP, its your choice.

I think we should Tunnel, because we're in a forest, and so is the rival camp.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

^^
Okay, let's dig! xD
But it's not my fault if we fall in a random world

Thu May 23, 2013 3:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Alright guys, lets get those answers in! Three day warning! Your limit has been set.

Mon May 27, 2013 5:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Uhhh.... Can I get a list of the people still playing? This read seems pretty... Dead...

Fri May 31, 2013 5:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think the majority of us has made a choice. Guess you can just go on and kill us.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri May 31, 2013 5:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wait for me!
I'll catch up with twisted and the others. Hopefully Dare will be ok by himself.

Fri May 31, 2013 7:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Im here, I dont think anyone has stopped

Fri May 31, 2013 7:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll just fall in line with ChillBill. If I die, I'd like to know someone else is coming with. </excuse for laziness>

Goodbye
"

Fri May 31, 2013 8:04 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm going to wait until after ChillBill throws the poke ball.

Fri May 31, 2013 8:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm going to hum the wild Pokemon battle theme as the two of them attack the Charmander.

So basically, I'm going to wait.

Fri May 31, 2013 10:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alright, all enties in. Round over. I've got free time over this weekend, so I'll be sure to make an effort to write it. Round four coming soon...

Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

twistedturtwig wrote:
I'm going to hum the wild Pokemon battle theme as the two of them attack the Charmander.

So basically, I'm going to wait.

If we don't die, remind me to kill you. You monster.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Unless you wanted me to slap it with a baseball cap, I figured I couldn't be much as much help as the guy with the tetanus inducing pocket knife.

And who doesn't love a little good theme music now and then?

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I quick update guys:
It's finals week. I have absolutely no time to run this game right now.

Round Four will commence this coming weekend, after finals are over, and my summer break begins.

Thanks for all of your guys' patience!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

......Bro?
What happened?

Please dont let this die

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:12 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Whoa, hey, I was running a game.
School just got out and I'm on summer break now! I'll type up the next round, and post it, today!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:38 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Argonaut457 wrote:
Whoa, hey, I was running a game.
School just got out and I'm on summer break now! I'll type up the next round, and post it, today!

Seems legit -.-

But seriously, if you can't do things, then don't post that you'll do it...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm really sorry guys... It seems I've failed again. These segments are long and hard to write, and writing them can get to seem more like work than play. I'm doing my best to get it all done, but I've been running around a lot lately. My summer has been a bit too busy to be considered a summer... If anyone is still interested, I got most of the work for the next round done, and I could try to finish it up in the next few days...?

Either way, sorry for letting everyone down.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just do what you can
Just give us a reminder that you havent given up on it every once in a while

Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth again guys... School got rough right from the start. I figure I own it to you, so here's what I got finished before everything got crazy:

Round 4

Saguinary: Burning down the forest

Quote:
The crunching of the leaves under Sanguinary's feet gave him an idea. Looking around, he found two decently sized rocks and a stick. After striking the rocks together a few times, he sparked a flame and lit a makeshift torch.

"Alright." He said allowed, "Let's do this. Fackin' animals."

And with that, he began his work, lighting the dry leaves around him on fire. Spreading quickly, the fire consumed the tall, thick brush that had been blocking his path. Sanguinary began to walk forward, and managed to take a few steps before an arrow sprouted out of the tree next to him.

"What the..?" He spun around quickly, only to see his imminent death running straight towards him, a hunting party, come to kill the survivors.

Too bad there wasn't anyone else "surviving" in the area to throw in front of him.

Another arrow landed at his feet, again missing him by only inches. He pulled it out of the dirt, and, grabbing his bow, returned fire, taking a knight-like bandit right off his horse. If this was going to be it, mine as well take a few down first.

So he reached again for his quiver, and, realizing he was still in the open, ducked behind one of the few trees that wasn't on fire yet. Popping out quickly, Sanguinary made another amazing shot, driving an arrow right through the eye of a swordsman, who had been closing in. Reaching for his last arrow, he knew it was almost over.

"Make it count." He told himself, "Make it count."

He turned to face his death, releasing his last arrow, again with pinpoint accuracy, into the heart of another mounted soldier. As he braced for his imminent capture, and the world burned around him, he did not find comfort in the yelling of whooping of the hunting party.

With moments left of his life, Sanguinary decided to at least go out intimidating. "Come and get me you-"

Smash

Opening his eyes, Sanguinary was sure he was dead. Except for, of course, the burning log that had just fallen and saved his life.

"Praise arsonism!" He yelled with a mix of joy and terror. Looking around, he saw that the thick path he was trying to go down originally was still clear. Grabbing as many arrows as he could find out of the dirt, he filled his quiver and ran for his life, praying the reinforcements would not follow soon.

After what seemed like hours of running, Sanguinary had to stop for breath. The fire, now miles behind him, pillared up in smoke, consuming everything in it's path. He hoped that would occupy the hunting party for awhile, or however much of it hadn't just been killed. In a way, he felt good about that. A few less evil men in the world. That's something to be proud of.

After just a little bit more walking, Sanguinary finally found what he was looking for. A light that marked the end of the woods.

However, he paused he and thought to himself. The woods provide safety. It's much easier to hide in a thick area full of trees than a potentially open field. But the woods promised no civilization, no one to help him. The dirt trail continued again in two ways, one going through the woods, one leading outside.

"I swear I hear laughter..."

The choice was his, and his alone, and he would suffer the consequences of whatever his decision would be.

Chillbill uses POKÈBALL! (Successful)
Haunted water falling in line w/ knife
everyone else falls back and waits.

[quote]It was Chill who stepped forward first.

"I've got this guys."

With a grunt, he threw the strange device at the mysterious creature, and quickly instructed his friends to run.

"While it's distracted!" He yelled, "Move!"

And the group did as they were told, tearing like he'll across the path, following it straight, hoping the monster would take the bait.

"Wait guys," Twist stopped dead in his tracks."It's doing something!"

Upon closer inspection, the creature appeared to fear the small device, and it began to turn and run. However, it was of no use, as when the ball made contact, it opened up, and with a flash of light, the monster disappeared.

"What... The hell... Just happened?" Haunted said, slipping his knife back into the make-shift sheath he had constructed.

"I'm not sure..." Chill admitted, "but whatever happened, you can thank me for."

"Is the ball still there? Maybe it disintegrated the thing..." Eevee suggested.

So, the group searched through the thorns, cutting themselves up quite a deal, only to find that there was no strange device lying around.

"I guess it blew up."

"Guess so."

Beyond where the beast once stood was a path, recently inaccessible. The group pressed onward in that direction. They did not need wander for long, however, as another problem would soon arrive.

The clouds grew dark around them. Mother Nature had decided to turn in the other direction. Rain, thunder and lighting soon threatened the groups survival, and a quick, important decision needed to be made.

Dare: Path to the right

Ghost and James: Tunneling out

Drago: Catching up with the others (Not Dare)

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Great, where are we now? xD
It's been so long, I'm lost. So it seems I was digging a tunnel with James, and we are still digging a tunnel.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Forget the path, with all that laugher im might run into a ton of Nymphs or something

Go down the dirt path with the open field

Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Guys... I was just posting what I had gotten done... Half the paths aren't even written... I have no time to continue because of my heavy schoolwork load... I'm really sorry...

Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6