It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What you want added to Gen VI 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wow. You're probably one of the few people on this site who still don't have even the Nintendo DS. That's shocking. But yes you should get one. Not just good Pokémon games but there's also good games from other series too like Mario Kart DS. Dang, that means you're not even at Generation 4 yet.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

vaporterra wrote:
Wow. You're probably one of the few people on this site who still don't have even the Nintendo DS. That's shocking. But yes you should get one. Not just good Pokémon games but there's also good games from other series too like Mario Kart DS. Dang, that means you're not even at Generation 4 yet.

I've played on gen 4 but haven't played through it. I remember liking the underground.

Well, that's one wish come true so far. Something else that would be cool is more interaction with individual pokemon. In HGSS you had one following you around, that's pretty good, but, like I said in another thread, something like PMD's talking to team members in their areas would be nice. Either in the PC or with the Pokemon that's following you.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
vaporterra wrote:

Bit late to the party, but just because he doesn't have a DS, doesn't necessarily mean that he hasn't played that game yet.

Emulators can be used on almost every PC, Android and IOS, heck there's about four apps in the App Store that are emulators. And since Pearl/Diamond are about 4 years old now and BW are about two, I wouldn't be surprised if someone made a port for PD and has started making a port for BW.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DS are getting quite cheap nowadays since it is quite old. The first model was released way back in year 2004. That's 9 years ago already. How time flies by.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

LWK wrote:
DS are getting quite cheap nowadays since it is quite old. The first model was released way back in year 2004. That's 9 years ago already. How time flies by.

I remember leaving work early to run over to K-Mart and buy that giant heavy grey DS, it was the ugliest thing I ever owned, but boy if it didn't get some hardcore playtime lol

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I would like to see the return of In-Game Trade exclusive pokemon, such as Farfetch'd and Jynx were in the Kanto based games. I'd also like to see more than the more or less cut and paste mold that the gym leaders followed in Black and White 2. They were somewhat disappointing.

We are seeing trainer customization, diagonal movement, roller skates, riding pokemon, and so much more coming, that I'm not sure Gen VI needs much else.

…Wait. No, I know what I want. I want to be able to carry more than six at a time, or at least a way of training that doesn't involve running back and forth for days. The need to grind for long periods has almost single handedly given me a dislike of playing the storyline more than once, in a time where I don't have that kind of time to spend. There are so many pokemon that I want to train (during the plot, not after), but will likely never really get the chance to use.

Edit: Has it really been nine years already? I was fourteen when I got my first DS! Where has the time gone?!

Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:34 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Kiga wrote:
I would like to see the return of In-Game Trade exclusive pokemon, such as Farfetch'd and Jynx were in the Kanto based games. I'd also like to see more than the more or less cut and paste mold that the gym leaders followed in Black and White 2. They were somewhat disappointing.

We are seeing trainer customization, diagonal movement, roller skates, riding pokemon, and so much more coming, that I'm not sure Gen VI needs much else.

…Wait. No, I know what I want. I want to be able to carry more than six at a time, or at least a way of training that doesn't involve running back and forth for days. The need to grind for long periods has almost single handedly given me a dislike of playing the storyline more than once, in a time where I don't have that kind of time to spend. There are so many pokemon that I want to train (during the plot, not after), but will likely never really get the chance to use.

Edit: Has it really been nine years already? I was fourteen when I got my first DS! Where has the time gone?!

Agree with the first and last posts.
Although I hated the fact they had nicknames I loved unique ingame trades.

And grinding stops me playing at all at various stages.
I have the lowest level evolution of every pokemon and am in the middle of training/evolving so I have one of each pokemon (eg, I have 3 Bulbasaurs and will be training 2 of them up to get an Ivysaur & Venusaur).

I've started with White and got up to Vullaby and at this end of a national dex it becomes massively boring.
The thought of doing it 4 more times is soul destroying - there are only so many Audino that you can be bothered to wipe our. I'm going to be prosecuted by Officer Jenny for the extinction of an entire species!

Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2