Maybe... 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
NO! 25%  25%  [ 5 ]
Yes. 65%  65%  [ 13 ]
Whath's a haxx? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 20

HAXX 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've gotten bored lately, so I want to hear if you've ever hacked, you're feeling on pokehacking, and any cool/strange/horrible hacked pokemon you've had or seen.
I hacked a lot in my pokemon Platinum game. I have Cynthia's Milotic, a Gallade that used to be Lutician's, and Aaron's Vespiquen.
Some funny pokemon that've been hacked include a Torchic with Water Absorb and Seed Flare, and a Mewtwo with nothing but Splash.
My favorite hacked pokemon is a Shiny Meloetta that my friend happened to have. It has all the ribbons, no ability, and insanely high stats.

What hacks you like?

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:38 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Did it once, wasn't worth it.

Now all I do with AR, if anything at all, is accelerate exp, EV training, and sometimes I clone stuff too.

Stupidity has no place in my Pokemon games.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I used to have an Action Replay when I was younger. I stopped using it when I realized that the pokemon held no value to me, though.

Does cloning count? The legitimate, Emerald/GTS cloning glitches? An oxymoron, I know, but if so, then yes, I still hack…so many commas...

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cloning counts, I suppose. it's quite true that hacked pokemon have no value after awhile, but you can get some pretty funny results if you're just messing around and not hacking to win seriously though. Example; Afore-mentioned hacked Torchic made a great video when it beat a Gyarados thrice it's level! Had a good laugh. :lol:
Mewtwos with only Splash are good for trading on the GTS... Great to imagine offering up a Mewtwo in exchange for a Magikarp. Two minutes, and the Mewtwo's gone. Probably give someone a great look on their face when they realize all it has is Splash... Make them go :frustrated:
Of course, they can always teach it new moves afterwards.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've personally never hacked directly. I have received cloned Pokemon during trade negotiations of course. I also lucked out pokedex-wise with my SoulSilver version when a friend bought a used one and it had all of the legendary/event pokemon and miscellaneous ones I was missing. He didn't care about them so we traded them to mine before he reset and now I shall always be able to complete my pokedex up to Gen4 unless they stop enabling a migration system. So though I've never personally cloned or grabbed an Action Replay, I have received some less than legitimate pokes.

Time Zone- -5 GMT

Check out my Trade Thread: Fallen's Trade Center Gen4 and Gen5
I sprite a little on my free time, check it out: Fallen's Art Gallery

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I hack mons for battling purpose because I'm a lazy ass and don't want to do EV training and breeding the proper way. Obviously I don't do Wondertomb/Eye. Everything stays legit though with EVs abilities and moves. I'm just too lazy and have the lack of time to do it the proper way.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Aw, hacking for tough battling purposes takes the fun out of it. Try a Magikarp with Fusion Flare, and it becomes fun. Legitity is boring, though un-legit ones can't be used online. I wanted to use Latios once, but it had Wonderguard, which annoyed me.

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

CuteKirlia, just for curiosity's sake, do you use an AR to hack your pokemon, or do you use a Create-A-Pokemon app?

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:10 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

shinashu taji wrote:
I hack mons for battling purpose because I'm a lazy ass and don't want to do EV training and breeding the proper way. Obviously I don't do Wondertomb/Eye. Everything stays legit though with EVs abilities and moves. I'm just too lazy and have the lack of time to do it the proper way.

I have no problem with this, since I do admit it does take a long time. As long as everything stays legitimately possible I don't have a problem with it.
As for cloning, it's okay, just so long as the Pokemon to begin with, and the result, are the same legitimate Pokemon.

Quote:
Try a Magikarp with Fusion Flare, and it becomes fun.

You spelt Choice Specs Hydro Pump wrong.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I used a AR for my Pokemon Platinum game, but it broke. Then I got another AR, but it also broke. (I blame my brother, they were his.)
The I used some Pokemon Generator for the GTS for my White game. It worked for a good while, until it somehow screwed up my DSi's ability to connect to the internet. Thus, that's broken as well. This is why, although hacking's fun, I've stopped doing it for the moment.
So, I've tried both. I suspect the Meoletta I got from my friend's game was from the latter, if you wanted to know.

DNA wrote:
Quote:
Try a Magikarp with Fusion Flare, and it becomes fun.

You spelt Choice Specs Hydro Pump wrong.

Oh, I suppose I did! Silly me! :lol:

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

CuteKirlia wrote:
It worked for a good while, until it somehow screwed up my DSi's ability to connect to the internet. Thus, that's broken as well.

The DS that I turned over to my creation app (which I totally forgot about until I saw this thread) doesn't connect to the internet because I had to input an IP code (or something) that connected it to the app, rather than the internet. Could that be the problem with your game? If so, you would just need to reverse the process in the Wifi Connection hub to regain internet access. Sorry I can't be more detailed, I don't have my DS on me at the moment, and I haven't used it in a while anyway.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, I knew it had something to do with the IP code or something. Haven't the foggiest how to do though. My Dad knows how, but I keep forgetting to ask him to.

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I used AR to get Pokemon in my Platinum game I couldnt get, cause I had a DSlite at the time, which wasnt Compatable with WPA. (I just did it to get them, not to get them with haxed moves or perfect IVs)

I did breed them after, repeatedly (bar legendaries). Now that I have a 3DS which is compatable with WPA, I can now trade for the Pokemon I need (but of course who is to say that the Pokemon Im getting in return is also not a hack?)

Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:02 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I had my friend hack the moveset of the Unown in my sig. As well as Hidden Power, it knows Nature Power, Cosmic Power, and V-Create. Because I wanted the thing to be fun and marginally usable in battle.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Didn't used to, Pokechained Dittos like crazy in Diamond to have natures w/31 IV to breed with. Then got an AR to Help with Leveling(Rare candy) and Move Learning.(Code that modded TM17 to be any move.)

Hacked my first pokes with Pokesav right before B/W more for the hell of it than anything. After breeding a few pokes on B/W (Drilbur/Ferrothorn) I started using pokegen to mod or make any new pokemon after that, though a fair few of those are hacked parents to legit eggs.

Current Team:
Hitmontop: Legit then modded Ability with pokesav 4 31's
Weavile: Pokegen'd parents 4 31's
Rotom-H: Legit then modded Nature with Pokesav 5 31's
Empoleon: Pokegen'd 4 31's
Amoonguss: Pokegen'd 5 31's
Gliscor: Legit then heavily modded Ability/IVs thru Pokegen. 5 31's

Everything is legal and fully usable in Online Matchup. But I guess I did take the slippery slope over the last 3 years...

You try having a kid....

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I do it sometimes as on W(1) just because it's fun to use a lvl 1 Magikarp with 255 total stats with electric and fire type moves that pwn the crap out of everything, but I make sure they're not legit so I don't "accidentally" use them in online battles. I never actually had an action replay until a few months ago, and that one was for a GBA (which I lost my pokemon Emerald version to so..) so I just used a website that delivered them to my DS through GTS.and I definitely never used any in online battles or GTS trade, ever, so don't even think about that ever...ever...

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:13 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I've used AR but only to really help speed things along like grinding and EV training because it can just get so boring at times.

I have also done it to get me Trade evolutions as i use emulators. I don't give myself the trade evo straight away though i always wait to a certain level after then i go get it and then teach it the moves it had before. For example i will get Haunter to level 36 before getting Gengar. The level is based off when other Stage 1 pokemon evolve who evolve at level 25.

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

If Gamesharking falls under this term than regretfully yeah, far more than I ever intended to.
While in my Silver I searched all around to find a gameshark with the sole purpose to obtain a mew, technically no foul when it was unobtainable any other way right? (It would still be some years before I learned of the RBY Mew glitch). I had finally found one at my local Kmart which has since become a Khol's.

Anyway like a cigarette or an alcoholic drink I am afraid I became somewhat addicted. At one point I decided that I had to see for myself of the rumor that a full pokedex in Silver or Gold resulted in Celebi as a prize so I ended up Gamesharking around half my Silver pokedex. It was untrue of course all I got was the damn useless certificate. Recently I have to wonder if it would have lasted a bit longer had I never touched it with that taboo device but seven years is apparently longer than the typical life span of Gold or Silver so I suppose there is very little chance of it.

Then I had gone on to Gameshark the hell out of my Red, Blue and Yellow much more so than my Silver as I had actually used some of the more dangerous codes on it such as battling professor Oak. Due to being ignorant of the proper use of the trick that one had actually crashed my Blue but miraculously other than one incident where the screen just when blank white at the beginning of a new file just after my Squirtle learned bubble (and I had not saved so I lost it all but luckily I had just barely been out of Pallet anyway), I received no ill effects afterwards. Red and Blue actually only just died about three or four years ago? Yellow is actually still hanging on and I crashed that one at least three times using the floating code to get to the grassy sides of Pallet. The crash would occur right when the screen would flash to indicate a Pokemon encounter. XD
I was horribly curious back then.
Another idiotic one I did with Blue was from the series of codes to re-match gym leaders I had used Lt. Serge but what the code actually does is reset the first battle so I had to unlock his room again and somehow the sequence data had gotten messed up so I had ended up locked in with him. The only way out I had figured out was to get him to white me out. Huge problem there however, I had my Mewtwo with me. It took a million goes at it but finally I was able to successfully utilize Mewtwo so that it wouldn't ever even deal damage to Raichu let alone KO it and it went down.

Also going back to the initial question here of cheating to obtain pokemon, I did once steal my rival's Squirtle in Blue with the Gameshark during the nugget bridge battle.

After I lost the second Gameshark I figured it must have been a sign that I never should have used one in the first place. If I could go back I never would have started.

In addition the clone trick in Silver and Gold could probably also be considered a cheat and I used that one quite a bit as well. Same with the RBY Mew glitch and MissingNo.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:52 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yes

I have hacked 2 Pokémon

Mew, Level 10. Games: Every one I can use an Action Replay for

Arceus, Level 100, Games: Platnium. Moves: Splash

Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

a person on miiverse reported my post 5 times for telling them that their shiny level 1 venasaur was a hack. so I'm currently banned for 2 weeks cause of a hacker on miiverse. so I currently am angry at them.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:42 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nintendo does a lot of really stupid stuff on miiverse. Image

Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Different55 wrote:
Nintendo does a lot of really stupid stuff on miiverse. Image

That's why I stopped using miiverse, I said that Unown was the most useless Pokémon and I was reported, he said I was being rude and mean.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

someone had reported me for telling them that there shiny arceus wouldn't get through poketransporter. the day before I got banned till march 3rd.

Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Does nintendo actually read reports or do they ban anyone who gets reported? It's looking more and more like the latter.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:24 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

unless you call them I think they use admin bot version 2.5

Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:43 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next