It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Question About an error on game packs 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

This happened to me just this week. I finally - FINALLY get a Pokemon game that will allow me to dual slot & move 1 more step toward completing a dex & I find out its fake. It wouldnt allow the option to migrate to come up. For like 2 days I figured I was doing something wrong but then somebody told me that this is what happens with bootlegs SO.... I decided to look at the guy's feedback on eBay & he had well, really there were only about 3 or 4 others complaining of getting fake games but they were all recent and all were from Pokemon games so I figure it has to be more than just a coincidence. It just doesn't make sense because I have *definitely* met all of the requirements to be able to transfer Pokemon from Emerald - if the game cartridge were legit.

I'm so mad. I filed a complaint with eBay and I guess I'll try to get another copy since I expect to be getting my $18 back.

Thing is, I can NOT really strongly tell any visible difference in the cartridge. I tried to compare by looking at sites that provide comparisons in fake vs real catridges & I GUESS they do look kind of different but its not glaringly obvious. But I say all of my reasons described above added together make it like, yeah its gotta be fake. :frustrated: So mad. :evil: Aint nobody got time fo that.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2