It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 New Mewtwo form 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well I, for one, am excited for a new Mew. Perhaps this one will be Mewthree? That sounds silly to me, but hey, why not? As I'm sure is the case for many people, the Mew duo are among my favorite Pokémon, right behind Charizard and that one dude. You know... that one. So, yeah, excited. Well, maybe not 'excited', but happy. Yes, that.

Sun May 05, 2013 10:16 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Charphlokenapoar wrote:
Well I, for one, am excited for a new Mew. Perhaps this one will be Mewthree? That sounds silly to me, but hey, why not? As I'm sure is the case for many people, the Mew duo are among my favorite Pokémon, right behind Charizard and that one dude. You know... that one. So, yeah, excited. Well, maybe not 'excited', but happy. Yes, that.

Read the whole thread. It states at least three times that its a new form of Mewtwo. Someone even linked a video showing Mewtwo changing form.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I know... that's what I said. When I said 'Perhaps this one will be Mewthree' I was referring to the name, not that it's a new Mew. I can kind of tell by the picture that it is.

Mon May 06, 2013 7:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It would be cool, if it were a entirely new poke, like if Team Flare, (The new team) secretly stole Mewtwo's DNA from Team Rocket, and they touched up on it, and made... A CLONE OF MEW'S CLONE! Then, Team Rocket realizes that their Mewtwo DNA that they were going to use to make another Mewtwo was stolen, and they PANIC! Their idea of taking over the whole word is GONE. Then they see Team Flare flexing their muscles and trying to take over Kalos with Mewthree! :o

EPIC TEAM BATTLE!

I use the battle for my advantage, and I recuse Mewthree and give it to my bro 'cause I allready am Grand World Champion, and my bro is totally into Mew, and Mewtwo.

But NO. Nintendoe messes up my fantasy and make Mewtwo just... transform.
:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :?:
Lame.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Movie Spoiler Alert!)

So the new movie was released recently in Japan, along with a special prequel episode. And with them comes clarification of the New Mewtwo.

It's a completely different Mewtwo from the one we all know and love. A completely new clone of Mew. Who clones it is never specified. Maybe Team Flare? Or Team Rocket again?
I don't know if it explains why it can transform or not.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DragoBoy wrote:
(Movie Spoiler Alert!)

So the new movie was released recently in Japan, along with a special prequel episode. And with them comes clarification of the New Mewtwo.

It's a completely different Mewtwo from the one we all know and love. A completely new clone of Mew. Who clones it is never specified. Maybe Team Flare? Or Team Rocket again?
I don't know if it explains why it can transform or not.

So let me get this straight, this is NOT the Mewtwo from the First movie (and I guess not the one from RBY), but another attempt to clone Mew? Or this a Direct Clone of Mewtwo?

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
So let me get this straight, this is NOT the Mewtwo from the First movie (and I guess not the one from RBY), but another attempt to clone Mew? Or this a Direct Clone of Mewtwo?

Completely new clone.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

YES! The fantasy lives! (Evil laughter :lol: )

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That is the best news I've heard all week! Sooooo glad it isn't a Mewtwo form.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
THANK YOU.

I think NewMew just went from everyone's hate list, to about everyone's Dislike list.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

James86134 wrote:
THANK YOU.

I think NewMew just went from everyone's hate list, to about everyone's Dislike list.
Arekasune wrote:
That is the best news I've heard all week! Sooooo glad it isn't a Mewtwo form.
CuteKirlia wrote:
YES! The fantasy lives! (Evil laughter :lol: )

I don't think that you understand.
It is a new form. It's just not a new form of the old Mewtwo.
New Mewtwo has a new form.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:53 am
THE POWER IS ON!

I still hate it just as much because I don't like the design. Not because the anime decided that two different species of Mewtwo exist. >_>

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DragoBoy wrote:
I don't think that you understand.
It is a new form. It's just not a new form of the old Mewtwo.
New Mewtwo has a new form.

Wait, I don't get it. So, it's an entirely new pokemon? With a new form? Or an entirely new form of Mewtwo as a new pokemon?...
If it's just a new species of Mewtwo, I won't mind really. MY FANTASY WILL CONTINUE!

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:15 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

CuteKirlia wrote:
Wait, I don't get it. So, it's an entirely new pokemon? With a new form? Or an entirely new form of Mewtwo as a new pokemon?...
If it's just a new species of Mewtwo, I won't mind really. MY FANTASY WILL CONTINUE!

It's a Forme of Mewtwo.

In anime-canon, the Mewtwo you see in the movie is an entirely new attempt to clone Mew, not the one that Team Rocket created. Only the second one can change into the Awakened Forme.

In-game, it'll still be #150, and (presumably) every Mewtwo can transform into the Awakened Forme under whatever conditions it requires.

EDIT: well i suppose i was close enough

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Aw, that's too bad. The fantasy shrivels up and dies... :cry:
Oh well! :lol: Not like it changes the world.

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That explanation is vague enough for me to just think of it as totally separate from the #150 Mewtwo I know and love. :P

Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:08 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

inb4 only a special Gen 6 event Mewtwo can transform

Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:16 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Its a mega evolution right

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

It appears to be that way, yes.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's a mega. My fantasy is DEAD.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3