It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Werewolf 22: Double Trouble - Day 4 - Ends 30th September 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DNA wrote:
SanguinaryScientist wrote:
Whats with all thw 1337 sp33k3 all of a sudden?

Mai r0ll r3-ch0irs it.
Eye w00dn't d0 dis if eye h4d a ch01c3, b3l33v m3.

Oh I get it

What I dont get is the deal with te ouiji board

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The only thing that we know is that the Ouija Board needs to go to me. Although logically, somoene has to have it, so they're the only one who fully knows what it does. But regardless, you should pass it to me. I can make it worth your while.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

And in the theory that this item dosen't exist in this game?
Or the theory that it has a different use?

I would guess it would allow a player to talk to a deceased player
Dont mind me, just passing the time in this useless round

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
The town seems to be coming to a decision here. And, as I have nothing to go off of, I'll go on along with it.

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:05 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

VOTE: No Lynch

M1t3 as w3ll, s1nc3 it's appar3ntly t3h h1p & k00l th1ng 2 d0.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh god, DNA is forced to write like that... Something tells me that no RNG was used for you mate.
Anyway, no lynch isn't really a choice. You can't go with no lynch until you're sure who the wolves are, that would lead to certain death. And you can learn a lot about some people from their votes. For example, it's really weird seeing DNA voting no lynch. OK, it's h1p & k00l. But I ain't convinced.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
The Tally:

8 - No Lynch

3 - No Different.

With 20 players, it takes 11 to make a decision.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

ChillBill wrote:
Oh god, DNA is forced to write like that... Something tells me that no RNG was used for you mate.
Anyway, no lynch isn't really a choice. You can't go with no lynch until you're sure who the wolves are, that would lead to certain death. And you can learn a lot about some people from their votes. For example, it's really weird seeing DNA voting no lynch. OK, it's h1p & k00l. But I ain't convinced.

...I w0nd3r.
& I alm05t alvvay5 v0t3 n0 lynch 0n day-starts. I'm n0t sh00r y u f1nd dat w33rd.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

There's no information on who is scum, so I'll vote no lynch.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:44 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vote argo. his post is scummy af

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

That "No lynch" guy has been alive for too long!

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Man, I can't stop laughing... OK, sorry DNA, I was under a false impression. I rechecked my WW database and you're right, your no lynch vote isn't something new.
But because I hate no lynch...

Vote: Different55

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
PMJ wrote:
Vote argo. his post is scummy af
Argonaut457 wrote:
The town seems to be coming to a decision here. And, as I have nothing to go off of, I'll go on along with it.

...I'm pretty much saying the exact same thing that most of the town is saying, just differently. Pretty strange that you'd pick me out among everyone else, and give no explanation other than my post being "scummy af".

Why, might I ask, do you think my post is "scummy", rather than, lets say, Mudkip's post?

mudkip mistriss wrote:
There's no information on who is scum, so I'll vote no lynch.

Or, perhaps, DNA's post?

DNA wrote:
VOTE: No Lynch

M1t3 as w3ll, s1nc3 it's appar3ntly t3h h1p & k00l th1ng 2 d0.

They both say the same thing, that the town is basically deciding not to lynch, and that there's no information. Why is it that my post appears scummy?

Also, let us not forget the very blunt and vague generalization you made earlier:

PMJ wrote:
everyone who votes no lynch is scum

More townsfolk have voted "No Lynch" than the total amount of wolves can possibly be, so this is not true.

As far as day 1 information goes, you, PMJ seem to be sticking out very well as a possible wolf.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Wat if, & dis is jst a wat if, PMJ haz a r0ll s1m1l4r 2 mien, w1tch puts r3str1ckshuns 0n h0w h3's al0ud 2 tlk in his p0sts? N0tic3 t3h vry l0w w0rd c0unt in 3ach 0f his p0sts.

Dis k00d b jst n0rm4l PMJ, but I c4n't d3ny t3h p0ss1b1l1ty.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My pc is broke now and so I post on my phone and it is annoying so I dont say much

I would go into huge detail about how no lynch on d1 is scummiest thing you could ever do but...phone. yeah.

P sure I am gonna get nked rq after last game so threatening to lynch me literally means nothing to me.

I will never ever vote no lynch d1. roll those dice bros. u scared, town?

inb4 dna is faking it trolololol CAN YOU IMAGINE.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Let's look at the options:
No Lynch: No risk to us, or the wolves. PMJ said that anyone who votes no lynch is scummy. But why would the wolves vote for for this if they could try to get an innocent killed? Maybe they jumped on the bandwagon to protect Different55.
Different55: Quick to vote, and quick to unvote. Suspicious. No other reasons to vote for.

PMJ wrote:
I will never ever vote no lynch d1.

Any ideas for who to vote for instead? Saying that we shouldn't vote no lynch is all fine and well, but not voting at all gives the same result.

If the Ouija board does let you speak to the dead, or if anyone has an ability to speak with the dead, I would suggest using it on me when/if I die. I have an ability that is useless until I die. Bringing me back to life would work too.

VOTE: DIFFERENT55

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Argonaut457 wrote:
Also, let us not forget the very blunt and vague generalization you made earlier:

PMJ wrote:
everyone who votes no lynch is scum

More townsfolk have voted "No Lynch" than the total amount of wolves can possibly be, so this is not true.

It was a joke. ._.

But at the same time, nothing in your post stood out to me as particular scummy, either.

And I know I'm being super pushy, but I need that Ouija Board passed to me tonight, if you could. I don't think that it would let you speak to dead players, since that does sound a bit OP, but it most likely has something to do with death. Maybe gives you a bit of info on the dead people, maybe?

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:14 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
9 ~No Lynch
5 _ Different55

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I guess you guys aer right. no lynch is porboably better anyways.

UNVOTE: Different55

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:47 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

PMJ wrote:
inb4 dna is faking it trolololol CAN YOU IMAGINE.

It w00d b t3h ult1m4t3 tr0ll. L4y3rs up0n l4y3rs 0f numb3rs & d3c3it, 0nly br0k3n by m3 m4k1ng an Inc3pshun r3f.

W3 H4Z 2 G0 D33P3R

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA, is it an item that is forcing you to do that? Or is it seriously your role?

Goodbye
"

Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I didn't want to do this, but it seems like no lynch is going to happen anyway so...

Unvote: Different55
Vote: No Lynch

Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:33 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

GAME FREEZE

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:43 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

The Log - End Of Day 1 wrote:

After a very easy decision between two options, the villagers had decided. They had strung Different55 up on a pedestal to hang him, but many protestors filled the village. Before they could hang Different, he dropped to the ground, unharmed. The group had decided that no lynch was needed, and Joey's death would just be ignored. But, after the sunset, their powers of mind talk had disappeared. After several years of being able to talk without actually talking, they needed to return to primitive stages.
"What... What happened?" Deoxys asked, his voice cracking slightly.
"I don't know... But I think the killer of Joey may have been the cause." Weavile answered.
"Should we do another lynch?" Claydol looked at the villagers.
"No... Its much too late for that." Elder Skarmory answered, motioning towards the beds.

After almost every villager went to sleep, several woke up, ready to go on the hunt.

Ok, here is how the night stage will work. I will expect from every player a single PM. This PM will say either No Action (if you don't want to, or don't have a Night action) or Use _____ (Whatever role) on ______ (whatever player).

With this information, I also expect one compulsory vote: The Night Vote. This vote is either for Team 1, or Team B. the team with most votes will get the kill, the other team gets nothing.

Wolves, you will both send me a kill and the team with the most votes' kill will go through into the game.

With 20 Players alive, it takes at least 7 votes or both teams of wolves get to kill.

Wolf teams, you may not vote; Only Indies or Towns may vote.

EDIT: Because I didn't clarify, Team 1 and Team B are the two wolf teams. You must vote for one of these to decide which wolf team gets the Night Kill

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

So... Yeah. Anytime the wolves want to send in the kill. Yeah.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next