It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Town Wins! 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I still have my vote for Mudkip standing.... Unless someone has an ability that deletes all vote from someone (Didnt Sanguinary have that ability?)

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:15 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I wasn't able to go on the internet.
Vote: Twistedturtwig
I've already explained why I think he's a werewolf but I have something to add.
He killed a werewolf yet the werewolves haven't killed him, why?

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:47 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
mudkip mistriss wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I wasn't able to go on the internet.
Vote: Twistedturtwig
I've already explained why I think he's a werewolf but I have something to add.
He killed a werewolf yet the werewolves haven't killed him, why?

O_o Well, then...

UNVOTE: MUDKIP MISTRESS
VOTE: TWISTED TURTWIG

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:18 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

GAME FREEZE

Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Suddenly, and without much warning, a large flood swept through the town. With everyone in shock, they ran for cover!! Everyone except twistedturtwig, though - he was too drunk to notice what was going on, and was drowned almost instantly when the waters hit. When the waters cleared, the survivors investigated his body.

twistedturtwig was:

Quote:
Whimsicott
Alignment: Wolves

Role 1: Photosynthesis
You are unaffected by any other roles that would affect you during the day, regardless of when that role activates, excluding lethal effects. (If a role, or part of a role, would affect you during the night, you are affected as normal. You can also still be lynched.)

Role 2: Energy Reserves
You are unaffected by any other roles that would affect you during the night, regardless of when that role activates, excluding lethal effects. (If a role, or part of a role, would affect you during the day, you are affected as normal.)

Role 3: Wolf Pack
As long as the game is in progress and you are alive, you may talk freely with all other living Wolf-aligned players in the game. I will give you the names of the players you may talk to in this fashion, in a separate PM.

Win condition: At least half of the remaining living players are wolves

>TT and PMJ argue vehemently
>PMJ gets lynched with a tie vote
>TT tries to convince everyone he's town and PMJ is a liar

scumbag TT

Nice job, guys, you got another one! Now Night 6 begins. It ends on July 14th at 11.30pm Pacific Time. For the few of you left who have night roles, you know what to do.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:49 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Oh, just as a note, nights also automatically end when I've received all night role data from people who have them. Since there aren't very many living players remaining, nights may end up going by faster than what the deadline says.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:04 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

The night's now over. You guys wake up to find that...

...you're all still alive.

The wolf TRIED to kill James, but someone else got to James first that night, and took him to safety. So, you're all okay.

Day 6 has begun. It ends on July 21st at 11.30pm my time...or when a simple majority (which is 4 votes out of 7 people) is reached.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This whole vacation thing is killing me. Good thing you got twist. Been telling you from start.
We've got me, James, mudkip mistriss, Dare, Wailord_2, Joe, filter. Now, I'll say the next wolf is Dare. His inactivity is significant, and unless he has some good excuse, inexplicable. Not to mention it was his vote of alkranite that twist followed.

Vote: Dare234

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I agree Dare is very suspicious.
He only posts were in day 4.

Dare234 wrote:
I'm here James, I've just been trying to figure out who might be a wolf. From what I've seen, everyone has made decisions or said something that could incriminate them so I'm deciding on who I think is guiltiest.

Also, I would like to know who used their ability to get rid of my abilities.

It doesn't take that long to figure out who's a wolf.
Also I bet if the person who got rid of his abilities said it was them they would be killed by the wolves.

Dare234 also wrote:
I've grown suspicious of alkranite. It makes sense that someone who voted with PMJ against Twisted would be a werewolf. Also, since it seems to be that an inexperienced player is a werewolf, alkranite is the one that stands out the most.

VOTE: ALKRANITE

He voted for him saying that he voted against twist making him a wolf.
He was wrong and Twist is a wolf so it may or may not make sense that he's a wolf.

VOTE: Dare234

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:02 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Might as well reveal my last role:

Stealth: Basically for one night and day, I can't do anything. I can't be killed, voted for, I can't talk, vote.
If we don't get the wolf today, I will be using this role tonight, because I believe the wolves will try to kill me again.

And thank you for saving me, doctor :). I could have sworn that the wolves would go after 'Kip since, she started the wagon more or less, I just ended it.

And I agree with the statements above,

Once again, Stealth will be used, and thanks to the doctor.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As the people who said stuff before me, I also believe that Dare is probably the most likely wolf candidate right now, so rather than saying the same thing over again, I'll just vote.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:02 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

GAME FREEZE
I'll probably post the update in the morning or something.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:23 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

So um...okay. That was fast. Dare234 was lynched.

Dare234 was:

Quote:
Medicham
Alignment: Wolves

Role 1: Wolf Pack
As long as the game is in progress and you are alive, you may talk freely with all other living Wolf-aligned players in the game. I will give you the names of the players you may talk to in this fashion, in a separate PM.

Win condition: At least half of the remaining living players are wolves

There is now one wolf left in the game - and it's the alpha.

night 7 go

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Nobody died again tonight. Joe is also unfrozen.

Day 7, people.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Y no story?

Anyway, I find it strange that Dare ended up as a wolf, since PMJ froze him Day 3 or 4... I don't remember.

Anyway:

VOTE: Joe The Conquerer

He hasn't helped, he's been inactive and I think we can all agree the reason no one died last night was because he was frozen.

Also, jokes on the wolves since I didn't actually use Stealth... But I will be tonight, in case we don't get a wolf.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

VOTE: Joe The Conquerer
I'm not going to bother repeating what James said.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Funny how you think Dare being a wolf was strange. Why did you vote for him then?

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I didn't realise it until I read the thread during Night 7 so I could find out if any of the remaining players had any relations with PMJ or Twisted.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, I also noticed that Joe was frozen and there was no kill. So yeah...

VOTE: Joe the Conqueror

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:43 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Chillbill logic, posts questioning me, then leaves never to return to actually vote -:-

Because thats helpful .

(Also, #duckface)

Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Not even 24hrs have passed... I find it hard to login since I'm often not at home and I have no net. Plus, I wasn't entirely sure of the Joe lynch and needed sometime to be sure. But I think that with the doctor, even if we are mistaken (which I doubt) we're good. So
Vote: Joe the Conqueror

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I apologize then. With how many posts on a certain other game or Werewolf, time just seems to move along faster...

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:58 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Wait, is that 4 votes already? How many players are left alive, 6?

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:18 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Quote:
Wait, is that 4 votes already? How many players are left alive, 6?

The answer to both your questions is yes.
So does that mean the round is now over?

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

The answer to your question is yes, Mudkip.

GAME FREEZE

Because, #dolo

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next