It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Do you like the new Pokemon? 

Yes 74%  74%  [ 43 ]
Average 19%  19%  [ 11 ]
No 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 58

Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I wonder what the Steel/Ghost's English name will be. So far we know its French and Japanese name. And why do hope it's not a single evolution Pokémon? What difference would that make? Are you hoping it evolves into a knight with a sword instead of being a sword? It just seemed random that out of the blue you're like "I just hope it's not a single-stage Pokémon".

Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:34 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Because the idea to me seems more plausible if it's setting up design elements for an evolution. Like, Magnemite is just a magnet with an eye but it sets up the look of Magnezone. If sword is a single-stage Pokemon with no connection to anything, then I just find it perplexing that the design is so straightforward and unlike even Magnemite, so lacking in qualities to prove that it's even a living creature.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok but it could also be like other single stage Pokémon who have their backstories explaining their existence like Spiritomb's 108 spirits, Castform's location by the Weather Institute, at the time Porygon created by Silph Co. But when you put it like that, I guess that makes sense.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:42 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Nghfhf, I dislike most of the new Pokemon for a reason or another, so my answer would have to be "no". Since you guys are rating them, though, I'll rate too.

Xerneas: Deer are awesome, and so are you, although I fail to find the X; your antlers remind me of a Y, but they look great, and so do your blade-ending legs.
Pancham: This guy means BUSINESS, gotta love the attitude. He's one of those cases where cute tries to look intimidating and looks even cuter by doing so.
Noivern: YES. You are the best thing that has happened to Gen VI so far, thank you for existing. If I ever own a 3DS, I'll pet you forever.
Fennekin: Fennecs are adorable, and Fennekin's design is simple and effective. I can safely say he's my favorite Fire starter.
Yveltal: I don't know what's wrong with this guy, sometimes I love him, sometimes I hate him. His face looks stupid, but I like the "Y" design and the color scheme.

Chespin: Boring, and that hat looks dumb.
Sylveon: Your face could've used a little more detail.
Gogoat: Bland and uninteresting.
Vivilion: Your wings are pretty, but that's all you've got going for you.
Clauncher: Here's to hoping you'll evolve into a bad-ass dragon lobster from hell so I can name you after one of my characters.
Skrelp: You're not that bad, but you're pretty bad. I can't really tell what's wrong with you, sorry.
Talonflame: Dumb name; you're not so bad at closer inspection, but you're not great either.

Froakie: Stop trying to look like a Digimon.
Litleo: Shinx, except stupider. Please never breed with Helioptile.
Flabebe: ...nghff, I got nothing, I don't usually favour flora-looking Pokemon...
Scatterbug: Stop reminding me of starving children and making me sad, go AWAY
Spewpa: No.
Honedge: You don't got no face, and that annoys me.
Fletchling: Are you even 3D?
Newtwo/Mewthree: Why?
Helioptile: Herp Derp durrp :>>>>>

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:53 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I do find the fanbase's general reaction of "OMG WHY DIDN'T THEY NAME IT HEXCALIBUR, THAT WAS A PERFECT NAME, GAMEFREAK FAIL" hilarious. Who's to say Honedge doesn't have an evolution which they used that name for? The fan name for Tepig had been Pignite, then it turned out that they used that name on its evolution.

In any case, it'd be much more fitting to use a name referencing a legendary sword for a final evolution. Going by the names tending to reference "one" in some way (Hitotsuki, Monorpale, Honedge), I would have to guess it does have at least one evolution....unless it just refers to the sword and its spirit being "one" or something like that, which would be a bit silly.

I find the German name (Gramokles) interesting in particular because it makes two literary sword-based references: to Gram and to the Sword of Damocles. The Sword of Damocles, for those unaware, tends to be used as a metaphor for a sense of impending doom, which I would guess refers to what happens when someone picks up Honedge ("If you were to carelessly take this blade in hand, you may find that blue cloth wrapping around you...draining the energy from your body!").

Also I feel compelled to point out that swords carrying some sort of spirit or soul is a common trope in literature and pagan religions (and in JRPGS, for that matter). Why shouldn't Pokemon feature it?

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:
I do find the fanbase's general reaction of "OMG WHY DIDN'T THEY NAME IT HEXCALIBUR, THAT WAS A PERFECT NAME, GAMEFREAK FAIL" hilarious. Who's to say Honedge doesn't have an evolution which they used that name for? The fan name for Tepig had been Pignite, then it turned out that they used that name on its evolution.

In any case, it'd be much more fitting to use a name referencing a legendary sword for a final evolution. Going by the names tending to reference "one" in some way (Hitotsuki, Monorpale, Honedge), I would have to guess it does have at least one evolution....unless it just refers to the sword and its spirit being "one" or something like that, which would be a bit silly

Personally, I kinda don't want to see Honedge evolve. I kinda like its design, that and what it it gonna evolve into? A bigger sword? 3 SWORDS STUCK TOGETHER??? (okay a bigger more awesome looking sword would be Okay, but no Magneton/Dugtrio ideas....) .

I do agree with Wuzzle on the Legendary sword name though. Save it for a Final Evolution.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Current personal rankings:

LOVE:
1. Sylveon
2. Flabebe
3. Fennekin
4. Vivillon
5. Spritzee -- Yes, I'm extremely predictable because a cute pink Fairy is already rocketing to the love column of my rankings. From the flavor text it seems a lot like Kalos's version of Alomomola so far. I hope it's not that hopeless in battles though.
6. Chespin
7. Inkay -- So adorable! Even though we've already got an octopus Pokemon, it's cartoony enough and different enough Octillery to be alright in my book. I really like its headgear and how compact its body and tentacles are. And it also gives us...
8. Malamar -- This thing looks like Ursula from the Little Mermaid ate Murkrow and Misdreavus's love child. In other words, an amazing train wreck with an awesome typing and I can't wait to use her. <3

LIKE:
9. Pangoro -- I actually like this one about as much as its pre-evolved form. For starters, it's a much better Fighting/Dark-type than Scraggy or Scrafty could ever hope to be, and I'm glad we have a panda who looks like it actually has battling potential (sorry Spinda).
10. Pancham
11. Litleo
12. Helioptile
13. Noivern
14. Froakie
15. Fletchling
16. Xerneas -- already made it into my like column in my last update without knowing his type. I actually am a little disappointed that he is just Fairy-type since they could have made him Grass/Fairy or some other dual-typing to make him an even match with Yveltal. It's still something they've never really achieved in matching the types of their version mascots.

OKAY:
17. Clauncher
18. Gogoat
19. Talonflame
20. Yveltal
21. Swirlix -- LOL, okay, this Fairy's too absurd even for me. But I maintain that I could change my mind on it if it has a good evolution or shows us something other than its herpderp facial expression. So far the battle between whether I want X or Y is a push -- I like Clauncher and Xerneas more than Skrelp and Yveltal, but Spritzee more than Swirlix. On the other hand I don't really see myself using any of the six version exclusives on my team, so...
22. Spewpa
23. Honedge
24. Scatterbug

NO:
25. Skrelp
26. Newtwo

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think my favorite would be honedge because its a possessed sword, and my least favorite would be that perpuffderp thing that makes you want to poke it in the face.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My thoughts on the newly revleaved Pokemon Info:

The legendary types: I think we all saw that coming, so no big shock.

Goronada- Big Bad Panda, Dark/Fighting. YES. I like it, and I want!

The squids- Im offically freaking out. ANOTHER TYPE COMBINATION FROM THAT I WROTE IN MY GEN. I do like the type Combination...but not really to big on the design they chose.

Honedge having No-Guard- I was expecting something more like Levitate, but still awesome!

Shushupu-...No....Just......No

Peropuf-......See above.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh well we got new pictures!!!

In the first one, we see Chespin throwing poop at us, with epic Fennekin beside him. Not bad.
And then... Cotton Candy pokemon (HUGE FACEPALM). Not again!!! D: At least a puff of smoke or cloud, not a cotton candy omg...
And now we got a pink pokemon, with huge nose. Don't like it.
Now, we have squid Pokemon. At first I thought it was a mutant banana, but I realized that the mouth is not supposed to be here. Not bad.
Here we got a huge panda (I thought pandas were lazy), don't really like it.

And in the last picture, Xerneas is epic. I really love it, he's awesome. And Yveltal reminds me of Midna with her mask. (Zelda)

Quote:
Honedge having No-Guard

Honedge with Guillotine? xD

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:57 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
GofD wrote:
My thoughts on the newly revleaved Pokemon Info:

The legendary types: I think we all saw that coming, so no big shock.

Goronada- Big Bad Panda, Dark/Fighting. YES. I like it, and I want!

The squids- Im offically freaking out. ANOTHER TYPE COMBINATION FROM THAT I WROTE IN MY GEN. I do like the type Combination...but not really to big on the design they chose.

So, you're okay with Xerneas being only Fairy... ONLY FAIRY. ITS THE GUARDIAN OF A FREAKING FOREST AND IT GETS FAIRY.But, no big deal...

Also, Game Freak has the same idea you have, use type combinations that hasn't been used before...

GhostPony750 wrote:
Oh well we got new pictures!!!

In the first one, we see Chespin throwing poop at us, with epic Fennekin beside him. Not bad.
And then... Cotton Candy pokemon (HUGE FACEPALM). Not again!!! D: At least a puff of smoke or cloud, not a cotton candy omg...
And now we got a pink pokemon, with huge nose. Don't like it.
Now, we have squid Pokemon. At first I thought it was a mutant banana, but I realized that the mouth is not supposed to be here. Not bad.
Here we got a huge panda (I thought pandas were lazy), don't really like it.

I'm sorry, but when you disgrace Chespin like that, I have to be a bit harsh: He's using bullet seed.

With the panda thing: I thought Horses werent supposed to be on fire. I thought sludge was supposed to be dormant. I thought flowers weren't supposed to get up and actually stand on two feet...

YAY FOR BEING HARSH AND RUDE

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Also, Game Freak has the same idea you have, use type combinations that hasn't been used before...

Well yes, that does make sense. But still, me having finished it a few months ago, game freak releasing the same type combinations I had in mine.....You would have to admit that does seem a little freaky.

GhostPony750 wrote:
Honedge with Guillotine? xD

That I can see happening. I mean it is a sword after all, and sword can be used to cut. So yes, I can see that coming.

Edit: *cough* Totally forgot what No-Guard did. HOLLY FREAKIN COW IF HE GETS GUILLOTINE, HE IS GONNA BE SO FREAKIN OP!!!
If this happens, Honedge is gonna skyrocket to Uber, OO.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
I'm sorry, but when you disgrace Chespin like that, I have to be a bit harsh: He's using bullet seed.

With the panda thing: I thought Horses werent supposed to be on fire. I thought sludge was supposed to be dormant. I thought flowers weren't supposed to get up and actually stand on two feet...

YAY FOR BEING HARSH AND RUDE

But those "Seeds" doesn't even look like "Seeds"!
And for the panda, I just don't like it's design, mostly the huge hair knot on its back. (It must hurt o_O (And that must be why he's angry...))

@GofD
Yep, that's pretty scary o_O
We have Articuno with Mind Reader + Sheer Cold, but it takes 2 turns. If we get Honedge with No-Guard and Guillotine, it would be terrible. (Dunno, maybe it's a legendary?)

Last edited by GhostPony750 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:41 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Say what you will about Shushupu (Spritzee)'s physical design, the concept itself is actually really clever. It's based on doctors during the Black Plague, who wore bird masks with long beaks. In those days, they believed diseases traveled through odors, so they kept herbs and perfumes in their masks and in their costumes to shield them from the plague. All of this is reflected in Shushupu's species (the Perfume Pokemon), its ability (Healer), and the fact that it can learn Aromatherapy. So far, it's the only reason I would regret getting X.

BANCHOU PANDA IS GOING IN MY PARTY unless its stats/movepool are terrible.

I'm going to go ahead and remind everyone PEROPUFF (SWIRLIX) IS NOT ACTUALLY COTTON CANDY, JUST LIKE THE VANILLITE LINE ISN'T ACTUALLY ICE CREAM.. I can still see willfully ignorant people getting that wrong.

As for the Gym Leaders, I would assume the one on the right is Rock, since he has rock climbing equipment on. The one on the left, my guess would be Electric, although Steel wouldn't be surprising because of the robotic arms.

EDIT: Added the English names

Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GhostPony750 wrote:
@GofD
Yep, that's pretty scary o_O
We have Articuno with Mind Reader + Sheer Cold, but it takes 2 turns. If we get Honedge with No-Guard and Guillotine, it would be terrible. (Dunno, maybe it's a legendary?)

Hmmm.....I dont know.......Maybe if its name had "Excalibur" in its name Id be more inclined to think that. Personally I feel....it like a 70/30 split.

Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:
Say what you will about Shushupu's physical design, the concept itself is actually really clever. It's based on doctors during the Black Plague, who wore bird masks with long beaks. In those days, they believed diseases traveled through odors, so they kept herbs and perfumes in their masks and in their costumes to shield them from the plague. All of this is reflected in Shushupu's species (the Perfume Pokemon), its ability (Healer), and the fact that it can learn Aromatherapy. So far, it's the only reason I would regret getting X.

I'm going to go ahead and remind everyone PEROPUFF IS NOT ACTUALLY COTTON CANDY, JUST LIKE THE VANILLITE LINE ISN'T ACTUALLY ICE CREAM.. I can still see willfully ignorant people getting that wrong.

As for the Gym Leaders, I would assume the one on the right is Rock, since he has rock climbing equipment on. The one on the left, my guess would be Electric, although Steel wouldn't be surprising because of the robotic arms.

Okay, i didn't know about the "reason" behind it. I do agree, that is really clever, But still, Im not a really big fan of it. Maybe if it looked more like....a Shaman? Or something other than what they have now.

And that panda is Freakin awesome. And Agree with you completely on that.

I can see your rage, but still, I do not like it. It makes me hungry for Cotton Candy.

And your Idea on the types for the Gym.....makes sense.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Honestly Xerneas and Yveltal's typing possibilities were pretty open-ended in my opinion. For Xerneas, I considered Steel, Fairy, Grass, Normal, Psychic, and Ground...for Yveltal, I considered Dragon, Fire, Flying, Dark, Psychic, Ghost, and Fairy. However Xerneas being Fairy and Yveltal Dark/Flying (like Murkrow and Honchkrow) seems fitting.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm okay with Xerneas and Yveltal's typing, though I would of preferred Xerneas to have two types.
I like the new gym leaders, especially the gym leader with the robotic arms.
I don't like the new team, team flare.
I also like the way that you can battle the professor.

My personal rankings (in no particular order):

Sylveon
Fennekin
Xerneas
Noivern
Vivillon

Flabebe
Gogoat
Litleo
Froakie
Fletchling
Talonflame
Yveltal

Shushupu
Chespin
Maika
Karamanero
Goronda
Pancham
Helioptile
Clauncher
Peropuff
Spewpa
Scatterbug
Newtwo

Honedge
Skrelp

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm kinda surprised to see all the people who love Xerneas. In my opinion he looks ridiculous with the glowing, heavy-looking derpy antlers, the horn-like things coming out of his shoulders, and the \_ _/ ears. Yveltal is a bit better.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
I'm okay with Xerneas and Yveltal's typing, though I would of preferred Xerneas to have two types.

Since when does every legendary Pokémon need two types? However I will note that this is the first Legendary duo consisting of 1 single type and 1 dual type Pokémon.

Quote:
I'm kinda surprised to see all the people who love Xerneas. In my opinion he looks ridiculous with the glowing, heavy-looking derpy antlers, the horn-like things coming out of his shoulders, and the \_ _/ ears. Yveltal is a bit better.

You really shouldn't be surprised. They're the mascots of X and Y so both of them are going to have decent-sized fanbases. And almost everyone by now usually has an opinion on which one they like better, even though a few crucial details such as stats and movepool have yet to be revealed.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:22 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:
Say what you will about Shushupu (Spritzee)'s physical design, the concept itself is actually really clever. It's based on doctors during the Black Plague, who wore bird masks with long beaks. In those days, they believed diseases traveled through odors, so they kept herbs and perfumes in their masks and in their costumes to shield them from the plague. All of this is reflected in Shushupu's species (the Perfume Pokemon), its ability (Healer), and the fact that it can learn Aromatherapy. So far, it's the only reason I would regret getting X.

I'm going to go ahead and remind everyone PEROPUFF (SWIRLIX) IS NOT ACTUALLY COTTON CANDY, JUST LIKE THE VANILLITE LINE ISN'T ACTUALLY ICE CREAM.. I can still see willfully ignorant people getting that wrong.

EDIT: Added the English names

You were saying about Swirlix?

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:59 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

What about what I said about Swirlix? If you're insinuating "dur hurr its species is cotton candy so it must be cotton candy", you'd be wrong. Just as the Vanillite line isn't literally ice cream given life (they're ice monsters with snow on top of their heads), Swirlix isn't literally cotton candy, it just bears resemblance to it.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:38 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

It bears a strong resemblance to it as Swirlix is 'The Cotton Candy Pokemon' while Vannilite is 'The Fresh Snow Pokemon' you can't really compare the two since Swirlix actually has a statement calling it Cotton Candy...

Meh, I'm just being Juvenile now, forget it...

My opinion on the new Pokemon (all the ones I can remember)

Chespin - The best thing to happen to starters since Squirtle... In my eyes that is...

Froakie - If I was to restart the game and pick a new starter, he would be my second choice. He has a huge potential to be a is wise Ninja... But also has the potential to be this weak old frog with a beard -.-

Fennekin - I don't see what all the hype is about... He's a Fennex Fox that almost everyone will choose... For some strange reason.

Pancham - Almost definitely going to be on my team... As long has he has an adequate move pool and stats.

Pangoro - A great evolution to Pancham, looks fierce and intimidating... Very Nice (read it creepily)

Fletchling - Fire/Fighting.... I'll use it, as long as it has a third evolution.

Whateverthehellfletchingevolvesinto - What I said about Fletchling. I don't really see it as a Pokemon, but a Try hard Digimon...

Helioptile - Interesting... But boring and plain overall.

Gogoat - I want to use him, but I already have Chespin automatically in my team...

Sylveon - They had 10 types to choose from for an Eeveelution, but no, they go on to create an entirely new type -.-

Noivern - Umm, what? I'm shocked that not a single person has picked up on the fact that he has Speakers for ears and his name is NOIvern... Sound type anyone?

Vivilion - I'm sick of cats, dogs, and now butterfly's when it comes to Pokemon -.-

Flabébé - ... ... ... Complete silence with guy, I don't like him...

Litleo - Although a bit off a rehash of Luxio... To me, it kind of gives the chance of Star sign Pokemon... Centaurs? We already have crabs and goats. Maybe?

Yveltal - At this point, he seems a bit overrated. Of course the intimidating guy gets the type distribution while the other guy only a gets a single type.

Xerneas - What I said before.

Spritzee - Horrible aesthetics, good origin. makes me want to go watch Plague Doctor

Newtwo - No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO

Honedge - Its a sword... -.-

Swirlix - If it has a good movepool and stats, I might actually use it. I like it... It may be the only Fairy Type I like.

Inkay - Its a squid/octopus thingy. Move over Octillery, Tentacool, Tentacruel, the Gen V octopus guys, we have a new unoriginal centre of attention.

Malamar - This is going to make me look like an ass, but I actually like it since its (for me) based off the Kraken.

Clauncher - I don't even remember what this was... From the name, I'm guessing a Clam?

Spewpa - I'm not using Vivilion, so no comment.

Scatterbug - Same as what I said for Spewpa

Skrelp - Its a battle between Malamar and this guy for the water type place in my team (unless a better guy comes around.)

Still waiting for an Ice Type to make its appearance.

Also, while I'm at it my thoughts on Team Flare. Its the Mafia... That's all I can see. I have respect for them (...wow, why did I just type that) since they're only in it for the money and not the entire freaking planet... They also get props since it gives the chance of Team Aqua and Team whats their faces making a return... Think about it... Their names sound a bit similar, seemingly only focussing on one type.

LONG POST IS LONG

Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:33 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Malamar isn't a Water-type and Tentacool, Tentacruel, Frillish and Jellicent aren't squid/octopus.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:41 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Frost wrote:
Malamar isn't a Water-type and Tentacool, Tentacruel, Frillish and Jellicent aren't squid/octopus.

... WHAT!? But, but, but its a squid? How could it not be Water typed?

My mistake with Tentacool, Tentacruel, Frilly and Jelly

Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Frost wrote:

... WHAT!? But, but, but its a squid? How could it not be Water typed?

My mistake with Tentacool, Tentacruel, Frilly and Jelly

The World of Pokemon Need not Follow our world of logic!

I may not like their design's, but i have to say I love the typing. Its only weak to bug (which is 4x) and is immune to Psychic, and then it gets neutral damage from everything else. The implications are huge, when you consider that the most common Bug type pokemon I see are Volcorona and Scizor. Depending on the moves and ablities and such of Malmar, these two my come into bigger use, as well as some other bug types.

Hopefully this does mean we may be getting some good bug types this time around too.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next