It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Luigi's Pearl Necklace Competition: A personal request... 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi there guys,

I've got a question, but please let me explain the reason for it first: I'm René, a 21 year old law student from Holland. In Holland, there is a competition from Nintendo called the "Luigi Snorrenwedstrijd" (Luigi's mustache competition) in which you can take part with a picture, and then get votes. The winner will win a Wii U system. My girlfriend takes part in the competition because I gave her the advise to do it. Why I gave her the advise? She really wants a Wii U, but both of us are students and don't generate that many income (Studying is expensive ._.). Currently she is first, but an other competitor is getting very close. I really want to advertise for her, so she can win the Wii U. Not that things like a computer can make a person happy, but it are the little things in life that you can do for eachother that makes life a lot more merrier.

Hopefully you guys want to help me out and vote, or maybe even ask friends to vote too. I would truly appreciate it. If it was for me, I wouldn't ask, but since I'm doing it for someone else I think it's of high importance to me.

The URL of the site is: I like wieners.

The photo of my girlfriend, Rosalie Ruigrok, would appear directly. The only thing needed is to press "STEM" (Vote). No registration or whatsoever is required to vote.

You would truly help me out with this.

Thanks in advance for everything!

Greetings,

René

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I went ahead and voted but, when does the competition end?

I doubt you need to advertise that much, since she's 400 votes in front of second place.

But, hey, if you guys want the prize.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James86134 wrote:
I went ahead and voted but, when does the competition end?

I doubt you need to advertise that much, since she's 400 votes in front of second place.

But, hey, if you guys want the prize.

Doesn't matter how far ahead she is, we need to make sure she gets that Wii U. FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hey, thanks for trying, but this forum isn't here for your personal interests. I appreciate you using us to advertise others, but as a representative of the administration, we're not interested in promoting a one post member. Have a great day.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:37 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
DatVu... Lol. You could have just moved it to SlatePort....

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I did not know Slateport existed, and I already disagree with its existence. Therefore, this should remain locked.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:42 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]