It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Special event Celebi (HGSS) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello, I am looking for a Special event Celebi for Soul Silver. Is there anyone willing to trade? I'll trade anything back from generation 4 or below in return :)

My friend code is 5373 1274 5418

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

If you have a Jirachi, Darkrai, or Manaphy, I'm game.

Who said wrestlers and Pokemon couldn't get along?

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I can give you any three that you want. i can even modify it for you if you like :) shiny or not, any level you want, any ability, any held item, any moves, i can modify EVs and IVs (just tell me how you want them), i can even give it a nickname if you would like. and the pokemon i can give you will be legit :)
message me for details :)

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:58 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

drum_girl09 wrote:
Hello, I am looking for a Special event Celebi for Soul Silver. Is there anyone willing to trade? I'll trade anything back from generation 4 or below in return :)

My friend code is 5373 1274 5418

are your pokemon hacked?

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

@arceus7142: well, I have this thing on my phone that lets me create any pokemon i want and then send it to my game, so technically i guess you could say they are hacked, but in a way not really. Even though i can give a pokemon any moves, make it any level, make it shiny or not, any ability, any nature, any kind of stat, I don't have to make it all crazy. I can make the pokemon's conditions true to the game. The pokemon that I make are fully functional and won't mess up your game in any way. They act the same as any pokemon you would find and catch in the wild. I have tried it many times and like i said it is completely safe. Now the only thing that I can't change about it is the fact that when i trade over the pokemon to my game to trade to you (or anyone), it will say that it came from a hatched egg but i can make it say what level you met it at, what location it hatched at, and also where you recieved the egg. So if the egg thing doesn't bother you too much, i can make you anything you want and it wont be classified as "hacked" and will be perfectly playable :)

Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:37 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

im pretty sure thats called hacking and if you have that why not just use your phone for celebi?

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

drum_girl09 wrote:
and the pokemon i can give you will be legit

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the word "legit".

drum_girl09 wrote:
well, I have this thing on my phone that lets me create any pokemon i want and then send it to my game, so technically i guess you could say they are hacked, but in a way not really.

Yes, you could say that they're not hacked, but you definitely cannot call them legit. That's like making counterfeit money and saying it's legit because it's a $20 bill and not a $27.35 bill.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:26 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok so they aren't "legit" as in from the original game itself, but all
I manat was that the Pokemon that I get will act in all the same ways as if they were.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:23 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

@arceus7142: because 1) I myself don't want pokemon I didn't try to earn. All of my pokemon that I own and use in my soul silver is either from another person who I traded with or I've caught them in the game myself. 2) even if I did use my creator, it wouldn't work. It has to be the special celebi from the event and if I make a celebi, the game doesn't recognize it as one.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

drum_girl09 wrote:
Ok so they aren't "legit" as in from the original game itself, but all
I manat was that the Pokemon that I get will act in all the same ways as if they were.

They aren't "legit" in any sense of the word. Just because it looks real doesn't make it real.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I just said that they weren't legit.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

drum_girl09 wrote:
I just said that they weren't legit.

Yes, but you said it in a way that made it seem like there was another definition of legit that they fit into. If that's not what you meant then I apologize.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yeah, I'm not really sure why I used the word "legit" when I first posted that about 3 weeks ago. I know they aren't legit. All I am trying to point out to people is that 1) they don't have to worry about the pokemon messing up their game in any way and 2) they also act the same so there aren't any glitches or anything. And also even though they aren't from the game itself, I'm also letting people know that I try to make it as accurate as possible to what it would be in the game.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]