It is currently Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:22 pm



Reply to topic  [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Town Wins! 
Author Message
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1204
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
PMJ wrote:
It's not just that you change your vote often, it's why you do it:

1. Vote for mudkip mistriss after a couple others do. Why not try to get the wagon rolling? After all, it worked pretty well with JsXtm, didn't it? You claim that the case against her is rock solid and she is a worthy lynch. But like I said before, there is no case against her. Look at her posts. I'm not convinced she isn't scum right along with you, but you have to admit it's a little too obvious that she would say she would kill strong players and that's exactly what's happened so far.

(Note for future days: Who asked that question? Could they have asked it in order to pick out a townie to frame?)

The case was that her playstyle is suspicious and the wolves who killed her night one in the previous game are all being picked off. You probably didn't know that, since you weren't here for that game, so that's at least a little bit understandable.

PMJ wrote:
2. You change your vote after you came to a "sudden realization" that I proved was 100% false. You claim that wolves use faulty bandwagons? I would say that attempting to get me lynched using reasons that are proven to be untrue is pretty faulty. You pretty much said the same thing about me that you did about mudkip mistriss: that the evidence against me was too overwhelming to ignore...

...except four posts later, when I pointed out how there was no evidence, and you agreed with me and recanted your vote. This is all after getting on mudkip mistriss's case about rushing to cast votes and how important it is to think before you vote.

You are doing the exact same thing that you just criticized me for doing. You are voting for me with no evidence except the way I play. That makes you suspicious of me. I find the way you're playing to be suspicious, so I'm voting for you. Is that any different at all? Furthermore, there is still the unaccounted freeze on Dare. DNA, as far as I can tell, has not mentioned anywhere that he has made a mistake. I'm willing to bet that it was your doing, since James got to freeze Chill the next day. And furthermore, the reason that I've switched my votes so many times is because this entire day cycle had been shifting from one suspect to another. It started with mudkip mistriss, then went to me, then to you, and now back to me again.

PMJ wrote:
3. In another example of your inconsistency, you voted me--again--not even ten posts after I called you out for being scum. So much for waiting, right? In your accusing post, you claim that I have been playing scummy, but if that was true, you wouldn't have agreed that I was innocent and unvoted me in the first place.

You're panicking now. The day is ending and your head's on the chopping block. At this point, your mindset is "anyone but me" but there is no escaping this one.

I unvoted you because I genuinely believed you, until I realized how badly I was being fooled and revoted for you, especially after you shifted the blame from you to me. And to add to the hypocrisy, you did the exact same thing to me! You were scared of being lynched by the town, shown by the nearly complete amount of votes, so you immediately turned to the person you knew, that with a little bit of persuasion and big, fancy, condescending posts, you could convince the town to turn against. Well it's not going to work. You might think that you've saved yourself, but in reality, you've only dug your hole deeper and deeper. There's no getting out now. And you say I'm the one who's panicking.

alkranite wrote:
vote twisted

too tired to exlpain at the moment

I also wouldn't be surprised, PMJ, if you got one of your wolf lackeys to come and back you up at the last moment to get support. I'm not condemning alkranite, but it is suspicious that he decided to vote for me for no reason at the last moments.

If anyone is smart enough to follow me and vote PMJ off, then do so now. This may be our only chance. I did the math, and if we don't lynch a wolf today, then tomorrow is the last day we have before the wolves outnumber us and we lose. So don't go and vote for the innocent one who's trying to save all of your sorry butts. If you do, then you're only falling victim to a couple of the oldest tricks in the book from PMJ.

If not though, then it's Twist out. Good luck salvaging the game from the sorry state it's already in guys.

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
twistedturtwig wrote:
The case was that her playstyle is suspicious and the wolves who killed her night one in the previous game are all being picked off. You probably didn't know that, since you weren't here for that game, so that's at least a little bit understandable.


I have not seen anything overly suspicious about her playstyle. You said that she was a good lynch, that the evidence was "just too clear not to follow." Look through her posts. Where is this so-called clear evidence that she needs to be lynched? Nowhere. I already said that it was obvious that she's being framed by you and your scum buddies, just with different words. No need to repeat what I said.

twistedturtwig wrote:
You are doing the exact same thing that you just criticized me for doing. You are voting for me with no evidence except the way I play. That makes you suspicious of me. I find the way you're playing to be suspicious, so I'm voting for you. Is that any different at all?


The way you play is how -everyone- gets voted for. That's why JsXtm was lynched. That's why Wailord has been trying to lynch you since day one. That's why mudkip mistriss was even suspected at all, and that's why you can't seem to make up your mind despite being completely and totally sure every time you vote. Without someone saying "lynch me, I'm scum," you will always get votes based on how you play the game.

And it is different. I voted for mudkip mistriss because she voted No Lynch when it was clear we had information to work with, not because I was convinced she was scum like you said you were. In my eyes, if you vote No Lynch on a day other than the first one, that is a scum tell. At that point I had not read through each person's posts to determine play style and attempt to get a read on them. When I did, I felt that you were the stronger lynch, so I changed my vote. I'm still not convinced she's just not being bussed by you guys.

twistedturtwig wrote:
Furthermore, there is still the unaccounted freeze on Dare. DNA, as far as I can tell, has not mentioned anywhere that he has made a mistake. I'm willing to bet that it was your doing, since James got to freeze Chill the next day. And furthermore, the reason that I've switched my votes so many times is because this entire day cycle had been shifting from one suspect to another. It started with mudkip mistriss, then went to me, then to you, and now back to me again.


Consider, then, that there is no mistake and James is telling the truth. Dare hasn't posted anything in the thread anyway, so even if he isn't frozen, until he makes a post saying so it doesn't do us a bit of good.

My other ability is the same freezing ability that James has, but I haven't used it yet. Unlike the doom ability, the freeze ability happens the same night I use it, so I have no incentive to use it right away. That's why I haven't used it yet.

twistedturtwig wrote:
I unvoted you because I genuinely believed you, until I realized how badly I was being fooled and revoted for you, especially after you shifted the blame from you to me.


So you believed me for... three posts? No one except me even voted for you. Why haven't you been going after Wailord, who has made it his life's mission to see you dead? Though you posted in reply to one of his votes on Day 3, why haven't you gone after him the same way with the same intensity with which you've gone after me?

twistedturtwig wrote:
And to add to the hypocrisy, you did the exact same thing to me! You were scared of being lynched by the town, shown by the nearly complete amount of votes, so you immediately turned to the person you knew, that with a little bit of persuasion and big, fancy, condescending posts, you could convince the town to turn against.


The only hypocrite I have seen so far in this game is you, because you have been just that. You can't try and tell someone to take their time and think before they vote right before you hop on my wagon, get off it after I show fault with the logic, and then get back on when you realize oops, someone called me out, I am boned if I don't say HEY EVERYONE LOOK OVER HERE and hope they all do.

Also, what "exact same thing" did I do to you that you did to me? Vote for me? That can't possibly be it because for one, you agreed with my reasoning why Wailord's argument was flawed. And if you are claiming now that you believe I was trying to fool you, then that must mean you agree with Wailord's assessment, because he is the only one who tried posting an actual reason why I should be lynched (other than Cherrygrove's "I've had a hunch" silliness, ooh, you have a hunch, whoopee). And that would mean you are still trying to get me lynched using bad logic. Scum behavior if I ever saw it.

And if you are claiming that you don't agree with what Wailord says, and you are voting for me of your own volition, then you need to explain what I have done--besides defend myself against being lynched, because that is not why I voted for you--that is scummy. Give examples, and try to make sure what you post is actually correct this time.


twistedturtwig wrote:
I also wouldn't be surprised, PMJ, if you got one of your wolf lackeys to come and back you up at the last moment to get support. I'm not condemning alkranite, but it is suspicious that he decided to vote for me for no reason at the last moments.


>imply alkranite is a wolf
>take it back one sentence later

I don't know if alkranite is scum. But at least he's consistent with his posts.


twistedturtwig wrote:
If anyone is smart enough to follow me and vote PMJ off, then do so now. This may be our only chance. I did the math, and if we don't lynch a wolf today, then tomorrow is the last day we have before the wolves outnumber us and we lose.


This cannot possibly be true simply because the game is still going. There are 12 players left. That means there are five or less wolves alive. One of them has already died, so that would have to mean that six out of 19 players are wolves. That's 32%. It increases to 33% if you take away the one indie, and gets even bigger if there's another one we don't know about yet. Thirty-two percent is way too high of a starting point for scum, especially in a smaller game like this.

At the end of Day 4, assuming only one person dies tonight, there will be 10 players left. Since it is extremely unlikely that there are five wolves left, then there could be four wolves left. Five out of eighteen is only 28% - a much more realistic number. But at the start of Day 5, again assuming only one person dies in the night, there will be 9 players left, and that's not enough for a scum victory since we can logically assume there are, at maximum, four wolves left.

So it looks like your math is off, too. Will you stop at nothing to save your own sorry skin?

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:06 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Y do u do dis?

DARE ISNT FROZEN... That will be all

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:13 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 48
Guess we'll find out as soon as he posts.

_________________
RQO - Unsung Heroes - Pokemon Online - 27772 - Trades
Click the dancing Mawile to visit her home.
Image


Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:34 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1204
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
PMJ wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
The case was that her playstyle is suspicious and the wolves who killed her night one in the previous game are all being picked off. You probably didn't know that, since you weren't here for that game, so that's at least a little bit understandable.


I have not seen anything overly suspicious about her playstyle. You said that she was a good lynch, that the evidence was "just too clear not to follow." Look through her posts. Where is this so-called clear evidence that she needs to be lynched? Nowhere. I already said that it was obvious that she's being framed by you and your scum buddies, just with different words. No need to repeat what I said.


No, there is a need to repeat what I say when it doesn't get through your head. I've already mentioned how big of a waste of a time it would be to frame a single player, who is very new to the game, at that, and use up three night kills to do so. Give me one good reason as to why I would do that, since none are coming up for me.

PMJ wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
Furthermore, there is still the unaccounted freeze on Dare. DNA, as far as I can tell, has not mentioned anywhere that he has made a mistake. I'm willing to bet that it was your doing, since James got to freeze Chill the next day. And furthermore, the reason that I've switched my votes so many times is because this entire day cycle had been shifting from one suspect to another. It started with mudkip mistriss, then went to me, then to you, and now back to me again.


Consider, then, that there is no mistake and James is telling the truth. Dare hasn't posted anything in the thread anyway, so even if he isn't frozen, until he makes a post saying so it doesn't do us a bit of good.

My other ability is the same freezing ability that James has, but I haven't used it yet. Unlike the doom ability, the freeze ability happens the same night I use it, so I have no incentive to use it right away. That's why I haven't used it yet.

So then, if you haven't used it, explain to me who has? There's three ice types here, you, James, and GP. James has claimed he's used his, you say you have one and haven't used it, and that only leaves GP. He's a Flying/Ice type, so one of his abilities is most likely Flight, the one that JsXtm had, leaving room for one other ability, which I'm willing to bet is one of the two you have. Furthermore, he claims to have had an ability and vote restricting item on him the whole game. So if we are to believe him, then that only leaves you. Don't try and deny it. Unless you're calling one of those two liars.

PMJ wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
I unvoted you because I genuinely believed you, until I realized how badly I was being fooled and revoted for you, especially after you shifted the blame from you to me.


So you believed me for... three posts? No one except me even voted for you. Why haven't you been going after Wailord, who has made it his life's mission to see you dead? Though you posted in reply to one of his votes on Day 3, why haven't you gone after him the same way with the same intensity with which you've gone after me?

It didn't take long for me to realize I was getting tricked. I'm not nearly as stupid as you may take me to be. And I haven't gone after Wailord simply because there hasn't been no evidence against him. Sure, it's annoying that he's deadest against me, voting for me every time, but unless I can bring an actual argument up against him, there's no point in going after him. Aren't you the one who said that I should stick to what I've said and vote for people for actual reasons? You, on the other hand, raise actual arguments that to some may seem "incriminating." I would have to be a fool to pass up proving someone wrong who attacks me.

PMJ wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
And to add to the hypocrisy, you did the exact same thing to me! You were scared of being lynched by the town, shown by the nearly complete amount of votes, so you immediately turned to the person you knew, that with a little bit of persuasion and big, fancy, condescending posts, you could convince the town to turn against.


The only hypocrite I have seen so far in this game is you, because you have been just that. You can't try and tell someone to take their time and think before they vote right before you hop on my wagon, get off it after I show fault with the logic, and then get back on when you realize oops, someone called me out, I am boned if I don't say HEY EVERYONE LOOK OVER HERE and hope they all do.

Also, what "exact same thing" did I do to you that you did to me? Vote for me? That can't possibly be it because for one, you agreed with my reasoning why Wailord's argument was flawed. And if you are claiming now that you believe I was trying to fool you, then that must mean you agree with Wailord's assessment, because he is the only one who tried posting an actual reason why I should be lynched (other than Cherrygrove's "I've had a hunch" silliness, ooh, you have a hunch, whoopee). And that would mean you are still trying to get me lynched using bad logic. Scum behavior if I ever saw it.

And if you are claiming that you don't agree with what Wailord says, and you are voting for me of your own volition, then you need to explain what I have done--besides defend myself against being lynched, because that is not why I voted for you--that is scummy. Give examples, and try to make sure what you post is actually correct this time.

PMJ wrote:
The way you play is how -everyone- gets voted for.

^ This is why I'm voting for you. I've stated it time and time again. Your playstyle is extremely suspicious to me, so I'm voting for you. Need I have any more reason to vote for you?

And are you seriously asking me what "exact same thing" means? How blind can you possibly be? I've explained it already. Look in the section where you quoted me to find your answer.

PMJ wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
I also wouldn't be surprised, PMJ, if you got one of your wolf lackeys to come and back you up at the last moment to get support. I'm not condemning alkranite, but it is suspicious that he decided to vote for me for no reason at the last moments.


>imply alkranite is a wolf
>take it back one sentence later

I don't know if alkranite is scum. But at least he's consistent with his posts.

It's called being unsure about something. It would certainly help if he posted more than, like, three times during the game.

PMJ wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
If anyone is smart enough to follow me and vote PMJ off, then do so now. This may be our only chance. I did the math, and if we don't lynch a wolf today, then tomorrow is the last day we have before the wolves outnumber us and we lose.


This cannot possibly be true simply because the game is still going. There are 12 players left. That means there are five or less wolves alive. One of them has already died, so that would have to mean that six out of 19 players are wolves. That's 32%. It increases to 33% if you take away the one indie, and gets even bigger if there's another one we don't know about yet. Thirty-two percent is way too high of a starting point for scum, especially in a smaller game like this.

At the end of Day 4, assuming only one person dies tonight, there will be 10 players left. Since it is extremely unlikely that there are five wolves left, then there could be four wolves left. Five out of eighteen is only 28% - a much more realistic number. But at the start of Day 5, again assuming only one person dies in the night, there will be 9 players left, and that's not enough for a scum victory since we can logically assume there are, at maximum, four wolves left.

So it looks like your math is off, too. Will you stop at nothing to save your own sorry skin?


No, actually your math is the one that's off. Have you forgotten that you doomed Cherrygrove to the grave night one? Tonight, two people, at the very least will die - Cherry and the wolves' victim, along with whoever ends up being lynched today. That leaves 9 tomorrow, one who will be lynched, leaving 8, another thing that you failed to include. One more wolf kill and we're down to 7 the next day, letting the remaing 4 wolves (since I'm going under the assumption that the were five wolves at the start of the game) outnumber the other voters and win the game.

James86134 wrote:
Y do u do dis?

DARE ISNT FROZEN... That will be all

What is it going to take for me to get it through to you that both of them are frozen? Not only has it been explicitly started that Dare is still frozen, by DNA himself, but Dare has visited the thread multiple times and has still not posted. Because he is unable to post. Because he's frozen. My guess is that you were role-blocked by someone on night 2, and that's why you were unable to freeze Chill. DNA never said that he "messed up with his notes" and incapacitated the wrong player. You came up with that on your own. That same night, PMJ froze Dare. The next night, you froze Chill. It's not too hard of a concept to understand.

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:23 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3048
Location: clegavel
Quote:
Dare is no longer frozen


WRONG.

Did I ever post in the thread saying that?

No?

Good, because I didn't think so either.

_________________


Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:42 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Wat?

Dare was an illegitimate freeze? He has no reason to continue to be frozen...

Y do you do deez tings, DNA?

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:39 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1204
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
James86134 wrote:
Wat?

Dare was an illegitimate freeze? He has no reason to continue to be frozen...

Y do you do deez tings, DNA?

You really don't get it, do you?

PMJ. Froze. Dare. And. Is. Lying.

He's trying to mislead you. And you're falling for it so badly.

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:22 am
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 6:28 pm
Posts: 711
Location: Toronto
Looks like it's gonna turn out to be a lame day. I should've posted better reasons, I guess. I'm just occupied by things not werewolf atm.

_________________
And what it all comes down to
is that everything's gonna be quite alright


Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:27 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1204
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
Now that I think about it, the day was supposed to end yesterday, so I guess we're just waiting for DNA to get back to it with the game freeze.

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:21 am
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3048
Location: clegavel
twistedturtwig wrote:
Now that I think about it, the day was supposed to end yesterday, so I guess we're just waiting for DNA to get back to it with the game freeze.

^

Give me a few minutes to count the votes and post the end-of-day update.

_________________


Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:46 am
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3048
Location: clegavel
Well, by the looks of it, PMJ and twistedturtwig are tied for the # of votes they both receive. To be fair, I will choose that one of them dies randomly.

The town was divided, and division is never a good thing, especially in Werewolf. Everyone was being super fickle on who to vote for, but in the end the situation ended up resolving itself nicely. PMJ and twistedturtwig were really going at it, each of them accusing the other of being a wolf, and making a lot of volume, much like gangsters do in Yo Momma fights.

Half of the town sided with PMJ, and the other half with twistedturtwig, and they weren't sure what to do. So they huddled together and proposed a solution - they would stick both of them in the lynch noose, and wait and see who died first.

And so they did, suspending the lynch rope over a 30-foot drop, with PMJ and twistedturtwig both having their heads stuffed through the noose.

"This is so homo," PMJ commented.
"Shut up," twistedturtwig retorted. "It'll be over soon anyway."
"Hey, do you feel like you're slowly slipping?"
"Yeah. ...This isn't going to be good."

The townsfolk watched from below, and waited, and waited, and waited some more. Suddenly, twistedturtwig, using his Whimsicott powers, slipped out of the noose, leaving a tuft of cotton behind...

for those of you paying attention, this could go either way. now deciding with the randomizer...

...and floated above the noose, sending PMJ to his death. twistedturtwig giggled like a homo and floated below to join the townies.
(The alternative would have been he slipped out of the noose, but slipped below it instead of above, falling to his death. PMJ would have said 'What a homo' and walked off to join the others.)

Anyway! That means PMJ is dead.

PMJ was:

Quote:
Glaceon
Alignment: Wolves

Role 1: Freeze
Once per game, during the night, you may PM me to use this ability. Choose 1 player besides yourself, except for an Ice-type Pokémon. That player will be frozen. While frozen, that player cannot talk, vote, use roles, or be killed for the next 2 game days and nights after this one (after that, the player returns to normal), but s/he can still be killed by a Fire-type Pokémon. (In the case of a lynch, the frozen will be killed if a Fire-type Pokémon casts the deciding vote.)

Role 2: Chill
Once per game, during the night, you may PM me to use this ability. Choose 1 player besides yourself, except for an Ice-type Pokémon. That player will be chilled. After 3 game days and nights, that player will die. This supersedes other effects that prevent death.

Role 3: Wolf Pack
As long as the game is in progress and you are alive, you may talk freely with all other living Wolf-aligned players in the game. I will give you the names of the players you may talk to in this fashion, in a separate PM.

Win condition: At least half of the remaining living players are wolves


lol first actual lynch of the game

Begin Night 4! It will end Wednesday, June 26th, at 11.30pm Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -8).

_________________


Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 238
Location: The cellar
Gus job gais
Kep upe dah gud wok

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:46 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3048
Location: clegavel
Dead people posting stopped being funny after night 1. Stop it.

_________________


Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3048
Location: clegavel
It was now the beginning of the end for the wolves. With 2 of their number now gone, they had to redouble their efforts. They decided carefully who they were about to kill, and this time, they settled on GhostPony750. One of their number was sent out to do the dirty deed.

Their efforts were in vain, however. When the wolf got to GhostPony's house, he was nowhere to be found. He turned the place upside-down, right-side-up, and then upside-down again to find him, but alas, his efforts were in vain. He was gone.
About five minutes before the wolf arrived, someone had woken him up, said "Come with me if you want to live", and escorted him to a safe place.

Meanwhile, poor Cherrygrove was slowly freezing to death of hypothermia, and dropped dead during the night.

Cherrygrove was:

Quote:
Dunsparce
Alignment: Town

Role 1: Vanilla
Your lynch vote has double weight.

Role 2: Solidarity
Once per game, during the night, you may PM me to use this ability. The following day, when you cast your first vote of the day, all votes cast against that player (including your own) have double weight. This effect no longer applies if you unvote during that day.

Win condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all wolves are dead



The next morning, they found that, although Cherrygrove was gone, the wolves had been successfully thwarted in their efforts, thankfully. The ice block holding Dare234 in suspended animation also melted, bringing him back.

"Hi guys, what'd I miss?" he asked.

Day 4 begins now, and will end on Wednesday, July 3rd, 11.30pm Pacific Daylight Time. (This figure MIGHT be subject to change; I will let you guys know if it does.) The simple majority this time is 6, since 10 players are still alive. Get to it!

_________________


Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:34 am
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Okay, looking back at it:

Twisted is almost auto safe. He led a huge rant against PMJ and won, I doubt a wolf go so far to prove that another wolf is wolf.

The wolves... Arent smart. (No offence, but hey, you're killing mediocre people)

Haunted might have been a good kill due to experience, but wolves, what are you doing? This suggest that the wolves are very inexperienced, and if I was to guess, that one of them is leading them along. Either PMJ or someone else with experience.

Look at who is left who is inexperienced:

Alkranite
Filter
Mudkip
Joe

At the start of the game PMJ had 'guessed' that there were four wolves. Since he turned out to be one, this figure has a very likely chance of being accurate.



With two wolves dead, and two to go (likely chance, but with a small chance of there being three) and all of them most likely being inexperienced, the last two must be one of these four.


Before I continue though, I'd like to give a... Plan?... Of what everyone looks like to me:

---

Chill: I froze him and with Argo dead, he's immune to lynching and can only be killed by Night Kill. EXPERIENCE

---

Dare: DNA misread his notes and froze him instead. Although not being able to talk for two rounds, for the first half of the game, hes been inactive and hasn't added much...

---

GhostPony: Drinks took his gameplay away at the beginning of the game... But why haven't we heard of these drinks since then? No one has spoken up about Lemonade of Jack Daniels since Round 2... Do these drinks even exist?

---

Wailord: He hasn't added much, but he usually doesn't add much. He's experienced, but isn't too active with the games.

---

Twisty: The whole game, people have been wondering why he's still alive: Two options: The wolves are foolish, or he's a wolf himself. Now, since he fought so hard to stay alive against PMJ, the first option seems more likely, strengthening the possibility that the wolves are inexperienced.

---

Alkranite, Joe, Mudkip and Filter: All inexperienced players and have the most reason to kill other inexperienced players due to not knowing the others.

These seems like the biggest chances of being wolves: But with only two left, that means that only two of them are wolves.

Mudkip was killed first last game by Eevee, Haunted and Sanguinary; the first three to die in this game. People cling to this and try to make it a reason why she's a wolf. It could go either way here; She being framed, or she just has a huge temper and wants revenge.

Alkranite and Filter have been the two... Most mediocre players... They vote randomly, are swung easily and don't give any reason for it. Now, I'm all for stupidity and randomness, on the first day, but now, Filter has been swung way to easily in the last few rounds.

Joe has been active, most of them time. He's gives reasons for things to some extent and actually seems to pay attention. While inexperienced, he seems like he has potential.

Out of these two, Alkranite and Filter are the most likely of being wolves, hence, after a HUGE (I'm assuming) wall of text:

VOTE: ALKRANITE

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:01 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3048
Location: clegavel
Quote:
Dare: DNA misread his notes and froze him instead.

Stop acting like someone else DIDN'T freeze Dare.
Or I will silence you on the grounds that you are an idiot.

_________________


Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:11 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1028
Location: I am Error.
Argo destroyed both drinks James, so they doesn't exist anymore.

And you're really mean, I'm not a mediocre player (maybe just a little bit lol)
So yea, someone saved me, thanks to him! Also, I guess you think I'm not a wolf anymore, you can trust me. Lets just hope I won't get killed next round!

I'm still suspicious about mudkip, but after reading Jame's post, I guess he's right, and even if they are not wolves, they are useless if they don't play.

Vote: Alkranite

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!
Join: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31525


Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
DNA: Fine... :?

GhostPony: Sorry, I know you aren't mediocre in general, but in comparison to players like Twisted or Chill, you are just a little bit. I suppose you are right about Argo destroying them.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:32 pm
Posts: 398
GhostPony750 wrote:
Argo destroyed both drinks James, so they doesn't exist anymore.


Actually I think there might be on more out there, If you look back at Argo's roles when he died, it says his win condition was to destroy 3 alcoholic drinks, so that would have to mean that there are at least three out there. Maybe someone has one and just hasn't said anything.

James86134 wrote:
but in comparison to players like Twisted or Chill,


Chill is in a block of ice, I'm pretty sure he can't be killed. Also, about twist, I'm sure if him not being killed yet is the wolves being smart or the wolves being stupid. You see, they could be purposely keeping him in to make it look like he was a wolf. Or, twist could be a wolf. While this is unlikely since he fought hard to kill PMJ last round. But, at that point it seemed like either PMJ or twist was a wolf so maybe they both voted for each other to try to make the other seem innocent.

Anyway, I'm not going to vote yet, but I wouldn't say that twist is innocent yet.

_________________
This is a signature. It is very good.


3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873


Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:15 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1204
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
I'd just like to say that you guys are incredibly lucky that the RNG chose In our favor. It's taking a lot for me not to say I told you so, but I'm not going to....

Oh, who am I kidding:

I TOLD YOU SO

Ok, so now that that's out of the way, Alkranite does seem like a good choice for lynching, but I'm too busy right now to go too deep into an analysis of him. Once I've got some more time, hopefully later today, I'll decide who to vote for.

Also, we've got to be careful of any information that PMJ's given us. He could be lying about it, or telling the truth to confuse us. Now that we've got one wolf confirmed, we can try and snuff out the remaining 2 or 3 wolves based on who he did and didn't have connections with.

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:00 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:23 pm
Posts: 48
Location: i dunno
James86134 wrote:

Joe has been active, most of them time. He's gives reasons for things to some extent and actually seems to pay attention. While inexperienced, he seems like he has potential.


Thank you ...?

Anyway I do for the most part agree with you that alkranite seems to be a likely choice and honestly the best at this point. But also, look at who was going to be killed ... GhostPony. Who started the votes against mudkip mistriss last round? ... GhostPony. While I'm not saying mudkip mistriss is a wolf I'm not saying she isn't either. I won't vote yet because I'm haven't completely decided yet, but right now it looks like it's between alkanrite and muskip mistriss. Who knows maybe both of them are wolves?

_________________
this is a signature. it is very good.


Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:59 am
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
CherryGrove wrote:
My vote is wait. According to my role, my vote counts as 5.


Ironic, since... His role actually doubles his weight value. Sorry, just had to out that out there.

Look, at this point, as I said before, The wolves are either very desperately trying to frame Mudkip, or she just has this huge temper and can't handle it and let it go wild and Is trying to kill everyone... And stuff.

It could go either way. But the more stuff that comes up, the more it leans towards he being a wolf and wanting to revenge kill everyone due to the fact that I doubt the wolves would continue to try to frame a person who is obviously not going to be killed in anytime soon.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:46 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:23 pm
Posts: 48
Location: i dunno
Yeah, at this point its kind of obvious one of the wolves is someone inexperienced, so I will vote for alkanrite, because he seems to be a likely choice considering what others are saying.

Vote: alkanrite

_________________
this is a signature. it is very good.


Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:01 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 238
Location: The cellar
Joe the Conqueror wrote:
Yeah, at this point its kind of obvious one of the wolves is someone inexperienced, so I will vote for alkanrite, because he seems to be a likely choice considering what others are saying.

Vote: alkanrite


Coming from the guy that is equally as inexperienced
I know I know, back in my grave

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:37 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.