It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
 Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Town Wins! 
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Also, forgot to mention,

Thundawave will (most likely) be replacing filter, as soon as she gets back to me.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:43 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

After seeing two other town-aligned killing roles, plus Venom's ridiculous effect, I feel a lot better about coming forward with this because I know someone's gonna ask about it and:

I am the reason Cherrygrove is shivering. He is slowly freezing to death. Today is his last day alive.

"Well why would you pick him? Why not twistedturtwig, who has been suspicious all game long?"

Because it takes three days to work, and my decision had been made before the whole drama with twistedturtwig came into light. You see, since this is my first game here, I asked DNA who the good players were before the game started. I took the five or six people he mentioned, threw them into random.org, and Cherrygrove was picked. I targeted him on night zero (one). Is he scum? I dunno. Guess we'll find out, lol. What's that? Why not wait and see if any scummy people turn up? Because the ability takes three days to work. I wanted to get results as fast as I could.

I don't like all of these town-aligned anti-town roles. All it does is make the scum's job easier. Had SS been protected, we would have lost our doctor for the rest of the game just for doing his job. The number of town vs number of scum just means there's a greater chance for us to be harmed than them. The only thing we gained from SS's death is that one of the wolves just turned vanilla.

Lastly, I agree with GhostPony. I don't like the way mudkip mistriss is playing. Time for some good ol' fashioned pressure:

VOTE: mudkip mistriss

Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think I might have just facepalmed straight through the computer. Two townies dead, just like that. Learn to rude the rules, please. Revealing a role, fake or not, goes against the very core priniciples of Werewolf. The thing is, you're supposed to not know who is who, making anyone a suspect (unless you're the Seer, of course). If that just cost us the game, I'll be ticked.

So anyway, the only good thing is that we just eliminated a wolf's abilities. And I'm presuming that SS is the reason that my vote didn't count yesterday. I think. He suspected me, so I guess it was only natural that he suppress my vote too. Not that it even mattered, because the votes didn't even affect yesterday's ending. >.>

And as for my vote, I too will vote for mudkip mistriss. I voted for her yesterday, and I'll stick with it. I had the theory about her trying to kill all the old wolves, and would you look who dies next? Just as I predicted. The evidence is just too clear not to follow it.

VOTE: mudkip mistriss

Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:43 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What's wrong with the way I play?
Anyway, it does look like I'm but I'm not.
I have no way of proving this statement but it is true.
But seriously I can't prove my innocence until someone tells me what's wrong with the way I play?

Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mudkip Mistriss wrote:
What's wrong with the way I play?

It's suspicious.
I gave my reasons on top of the page. Edit: Wait, bottom of last page :D

Last edited by GhostPony750 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:14 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
At this point, I wouldn't follow a bandwagon made by PMJ... After what happened with Drago_Girl.

So, up to this point, DNA has to been putting flavour text into the logs except for the 'Today is not interesting' or 'Today had shenanigans'.

But, in to log, DNA adds a metaphor with from what I saw, was flavour text. 'Sanguinary was smoothed by a steel toed boot.'

Who has a steeled toe boot? Chill. Although, there are two steel types, Steelix doesn't have a boot.

But, this isn't enough to explain why Chill could be a wolf... He would kill the better players...

Oh wait, there are Alpha wolves in this game... With four to five wolves, and three nights passed, Chill probably hasn't been the Alpha yet.

----

At this point though... We can't kill Chill... With Argo dead, I just made Chill immune from voting for the next two rounds...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:19 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

twistedturtwig wrote:
I think I might have just facepalmed straight through the computer. Two townies dead, just like that. Learn to rude the rules, please. Revealing a role, fake or not, goes against the very core priniciples of Werewolf. The thing is, you're supposed to not know who is who, making anyone a suspect (unless you're the Seer, of course). If that just cost us the game, I'll be ticked.

This is why I hate where this game is going right now.

As to whether or not it cost the townies the game? I have no idea, but if I had to guess, the answer is probably yes.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
At this point, I wouldn't follow a bandwagon made by PMJ... After what happened with Drago_Girl.

It's actually me who started it this round, along with Twisted last round (and this round)
It has not been started by PMJ, so don't worry.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:01 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

James86134 wrote:

Even if I were the one to start the wagon on mudkip mistriss, can you really fault me for Drago_girl? It's not like everyone who ever led a wagon was right 100% of the time, and for Day 2 the logic was sound enough.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I can't get information so how should I play xD

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:39 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think an ice type is a wolf because why would anyone else freeze guys so I will randomly vote for one

VOTE: Ghostpony750

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:43 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

James86134 wrote:
Who has a steeled toe boot? Chill. Although, there are two steel types, Steelix doesn't have a boot.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that no pokemon were boots. Anyway, I don't think the whole "steel-toe boot" means that a steel type is a wolf considering there are only two steel types playing and if one of them were a wolf it would give them away as a wolf. The steel toe boot thing is probably just because it sounds cool.

Anyway, the fact that there have been three people that have been killed buy the wolves so far and all three of them were wolves in the last game and mudkip mistriss was the first one to die last game makes her a big suspect.

Vote- mudkip mistriss

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:51 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

filter wrote:
why would anyone else freeze guys

This is a good example of why it's a bad idea to have so many killing roles in the hands of the town. They backfire a lot more often they succeed, and all it does is cast doubt over everyone and make it that much harder to scumhunt.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:56 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
I can't get information so how should I play xD

Make me aware you're actually reading the damn thread.

And hope that Thundawave doesn't get back to me before the game is over.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PMJ wrote:
filter wrote:
why would anyone else freeze guys

This is a good example of why it's a bad idea to have so many killing roles in the hands of the town. They backfire a lot more often they succeed, and all it does is cast doubt over everyone and make it that much harder to scumhunt.

I actually think it's a good idea. It's more fun, and we need to think before using our abilities.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:34 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

You're all making a big mistake.
The werewolves are framing me, something that happens a lot in werewolf.
Though I can't prove this statement :oops: , it is true.

I find Twist suspicious he really wants me dead, this vote is not about revenge, and as a strong player he hasn't been killed yet.
So I vote: Twistedturtwig

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think mudkip is right, tt was the one that was first framing mudkip. Wolves are smart maybe he was trying to frame mudkip mistriss from the beginning by killing all the wolves from the last game.

Vote: twistedturtwig

Also, I think one of the ice types is a wolf, however I don't think Ghostpony is one of them since he has been unable to do anything for the last two rounds. That leaves PMJ and James. PMJ has admitted to making Cherrygrove sick, but I don't think that rules him out as a wolf. James admitted to freezing Chill, however he said he tried to do it last round and it didn't work so why would he try again? Also, we still don't know who froze Dare or for what reason. I don't think its James since he said that he froze Chill. I think both PMJ and James are suspicious, but won't vote for either of them yet.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If I was going to spend all that time framing someone and using three night kills to do so, I wouldn't do so on a newer player with little experience playing Werewolf, instead I would do it on a veteran with a lot of games behind them. Who knows; one of the wolves could be framing me by framing mudkip mistriss because they know of my suspicions of her, so that if she is lynched and revealed to be an innocent, the suspicion will be turned on me. See, my theory as to why I haven't been eaten yet is that the wolves know that they don't need to waste a night kill on me when they can let me be lynched by turning the town on me because of the sheer amount of suspicion I arouse that way. They're trying to get the village to cave in on itself and turn on each other until no one is left. We just have to do our best not to let that happen.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I hope I don't get mod killed for this but:

Dare was frozen because DNA read his notes wrong. To make everything in order, Chill was frozen this round and the next round.

Wailord: I can't use Freeze twice in a row...

So, Id like to know, where did all the hype of "One for eh ice types must be a wolf".
At a glance, PMJ has a powerful ability of killing a guy in three rounds. I can freeze things for two rounds. Ghost, hasn't done anything at all... Involving abilities, that is. If the above statement is true, Ghost would be the most likely of the three of us.

Relationships:
Mudkip, Wailord and GhostPony: Wailord is trying to protect both Mudkip and Ghost with no real reason. He explains that Mudkip might be framing, after 'Kip says it. Then, goes on to explain that Ghost must be safe because of the lemonade and Jack Daniels... How does items that prohibit you from talking and voting in the game, prevent you from talking to the other wolves?

I've actually looked at stradegies for wolves and one says:

The Guide to Wolves wrote:
A wolf must always try to look like they're playing the game and helping the town, without actually adding anything new. They must always reword what someone else has said and make it seem new. He must at all costs, do this.

To me, this is what Wailord is doing. He is rewording what others says and is saying just enough to look town...

Hence:

VOTE: WAILORD

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Then, goes on to explain that Ghost must be safe because of the lemonade and Jack Daniels... How does items that prohibit you from talking and voting in the game, prevent you from talking to the other wolves?

-I can still talk with these items, but my votes doesn't count, like if I'm drunk, and I can't use my abilities at all.
-I have a relationship with mudkip when I'm trying to kill him/her. :roll:

And I couldn't do anything for the first 2 days and nights.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You know how most people right now think that one of the ice types is a wolf? Looking back at the previous rounds I noticed something. For every previous round and this one too, PMJ and twist have voted for the same person. I already have some suspicion towards twist and the fact PMJ is voting the same as him and is an ice type makes it seem like he's a wolf. Also, he admitted to making Cherrygrove sick. He said his reasoning was he was told he was a good player, but why would you want to kill a good player, with no suspicion of him being a wolf? Unless of course you, yourself were a wolf? I'm not going to un-vote twist yet, but keep in mind PMJ might be a wolf after all.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:36 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

James86134 wrote:
The Guide to Wolves wrote:
A wolf must always try to look like they're playing the game and helping the town, without actually adding anything new. They must always reword what someone else has said and make it seem new. He must at all costs, do this.

To me, this is what Wailord is doing. He is rewording what others says and is saying just enough to look town...

Hence:

VOTE: WAILORD

this strategy sounds like a joke I mean parody of what most would do xD

but I think you are right and they are wolves

so I can unvote and vote for wailord too
or can I?

but Wailord is right too why would town kill with no reason
this is too strong I think it is just stupid to do so and PMJ seems like a good player otherwise

UNVOTE: GhostPony750
VOTE: PMJ

if PMJ is town we kill wailord tomorrow

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:44 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Unvoting is allowed, yes, but if you unvote as often as you blink then I'll be restricting it.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:55 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Well since it looks like I'm going to die, I might as well use my magical voting powers.

Vote: PMJ

I've had a hunch about him from early on, similar to how I had a hunch about ChillBill in WW19.

It's a bit awkward voting for him now since he made me sick but oh well.

(Vote subject to change, since I still want to help you guys. My win condition doesn't specify that I have to be alive, just other townies ;))

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Also, I'm going to officially vote for PMJ, because I'm pretty sure he is a wolf now.
Unvote: twistedturtwig
Vote: PMJ

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next