It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Siege of Psypokia- Reboot in Progress! 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I agree with advancing the round. But if we have an indestructible Spawner it could help a lot. No one mentioned anything against killing an innocent. And I'm not forcing you to just giving a good suggestion.

EDIT: forget what I said about the jeweller. Now that I think about it it isn't needed for my plan

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
I need someone to kill the jeweller

Yeah, umm... I'm not going to deal with you denying everything you previously stated. I don't want to start a flame war that is completely pointless.

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Samurott wrote:
Also, advance the round!
Advance the round!
Advance the round!
Advance the round!

Calm your horses, I'm working on it. It's a lot of work normally, with school, and you know my life off of Psypokes, but this round has a ton of people in it, so it's taking a little bit longer than usual. Sorry. :P

James86134 wrote:
I need someone to kill the jeweller, send In a Spawner of our own and put a force field on the ground so we have an indestructible Spawner :twisted:

Uh... Yeah, no killing any NPC's, and I don't think that I'd allow for any indestructible things, sorry about that.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:13 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Oh well, I still have a good plan for the next turn

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is still up and running, but I've been busy with school, and since midterms are coming up soon, I've got to put this game on hold for the next couple weeks or so. I can assure you that after they're done though, Siege of Psypokia will be back, and better than ever. I've got something special planned for the next round, so be sure to be on the lookout for updates!

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

twistedturtwig wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know that this is still up and running, but I've been busy with school, and since midterms are coming up soon, I've got to put this game on hold for the next couple weeks or so. I can assure you that after they're done though, Siege of Psypokia will be back, and better than ever. I've got something special planned for the next round, so be sure to be on the lookout for updates!

Okay, I'll be waiting! :)
~Hope I get my picaxe o_O

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:43 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

You know you could get someone to run it while you have school... *WINK, WINK, NUDGE NUDGE*

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry, but I'd prefer to run it myself, as it's not something I can just let someone take over for a while, like a PEC, since it's a lot more complicated and depends on a lot of different variables.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hey, I just found this, can I join mid-game?

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:53 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Yes you may, but you might have to wait for Twisted to make the next round...

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Awesome, I can wait, but not very long, I'm an impatient person when it comes to things like this...

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Then you've got no hope when it comes to the Kanto Safari Zone. It usually takes weeks for another round. People become busy, you know.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeah, I guess patience is a virtue, a cruel, heartless virtue...

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

inb4 Samurott crushes the argument of 'cynical virtues' by giving examples of actual ones. Oh wait...
Yeah, I don't get why twist is actually gone, unless he's *ahem* "studying" for "exams" a week a late.

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shouldn't you be updating Battle Royale anyway?
twist will return... eventually. He's been late in the past, so nothing's new.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

We each have things to update. What's your next project Chillbill? How about another backfire? Since PEC aren't available.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:15 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That sounds fun, Backfire always is...

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm sorry, but could you all please stop spamming my thread with complaints about updating and talk about other game types? The update is coming soon, but other things have taken priority, and I apologize that I haven't been able to keep the game running as actively as I wanted.

And Samurott, if you would like to continue to be so rude, then I have no problem kicking you out from all further rounds.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You're going to hate me when I post the next voting session for BR2, then. Should've read keywords.
And I see I'm being rude, but when you spam my RP, that's not rude? Riiigghhttt.

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

--Edited out because I was a jerk--

- Twist

Last edited by twistedturtwig on Fri May 03, 2013 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I can't believe the nerve you have. I never started anything with you, but you troll me on a day-to-day basis. I'm up for a truce, but to be honest, what I did was more or less the same as to what you did to my RP. I'm glad you're back, but don't come after me, of all people, when I just make some senseless joke. Espescially accusing me of thinking that you don't have a life offline.

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh...
What about... continue through pm?
Thanks! :)

Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just as a heads up, school ended me for today, so I'll have plenty more time to work on this game now. I'll actually be starting it completely over in a new topic, and there will be rule changes, different game mechanics, and hopefully an overall better gameplay experience for everyone involved! So be on the lookout in the next few weeks here in the Kanto Safari Zone for the reboot of the...

Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So I never got my picaxe, and Shiny Hunter is still waiting for the next round. xD
Oh well, looking forward to this. ;)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:45 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Yes!

Can't wait. I'm glad I get to play from teh start instead of coming in just before the giant lapse.

Props to you for continuing this.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next