It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 New Evolutions!! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I don't think it would work well with Eevee, but how about a pokemon that is based off of some sort of assimilation process? Maybe a brand new line with multiple evos depending on which type the pokemon "absorbs" the most.

......Like an evolution of Ditto o.o mind=blown.

Sat May 18, 2013 4:35 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Arekasune wrote:

Idk I think even GameFreak has forgotten about poor Ditto. Specially since with all these new mechanics people barely even use him for breeding anymore. I guess now's as good a time as any for the cannon child to make a comeback.

Mon May 20, 2013 1:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

MrDeadlyBootz wrote:
Arekasune wrote:

Idk I think even GameFreak has forgotten about poor Ditto. Specially since with all these new mechanics people barely even use him for breeding anymore. I guess now's as good a time as any for the cannon child to make a comeback.

They haven't forgotten about Ditto. Gen V saw Ditto receive the absolutely mind blowing power of the imposter ability. It's great. Ditto finally has a use outside of breeding.
And I doubt that it will get an evolution because, even though it's now competitively viable, it's still a gimmick.

Sir Draco wrote:
There should be an evolution for Garydos, because it sucks as much as Magikarp.

Garydos is not amused.

Mon May 20, 2013 2:07 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

DragoBoy wrote:
They haven't forgotten about Ditto. Gen V saw Ditto receive the absolutely mind blowing power of the imposter ability. It's great. Ditto finally has a use outside of breeding.
And I doubt that it will get an evolution because, even though it's now competitively viable, it's still a gimmick.

Woah completely forgot about imposter, thanks for that. However, the whole gimmick thing is true I almost feel bad... But maybe they could do more for the for critter?

Wed May 22, 2013 9:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well yeah, I mostly said that as a joke up there :P

But think about it. Ditto would evolve depending on which type it transformed into the most or something? Idk... Or perhaps once it has transformed, it stays that way for a certain amount of steps? That might be cool.

Wed May 22, 2013 1:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Arekasune wrote:
But think about it. Ditto would evolve depending on which type it transformed into the most or something? Idk...

That would give it a whole lot of evolutions, though. More than Eevee. More than anyone ever in the history of the universe. True story.

According to Pokébeach, there is a Pokémon that evolves by you turning the 3DS upside down when it levels up. Well, it's a rumor anyway. I had a point that I was going to make, but I forgot it. Will edit if I remember. Which I probably won't.

Wed May 22, 2013 3:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

lol is turning your 3ds upside-down the evolution equivalent of dropping a baby on its head? :P

Thu May 23, 2013 6:56 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Oh, I just remembered, they also really need to make a prevo for Kangaskhan. You know, because it already has art. And because it makes no sense that they all come born with their own kids somehow.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon May 27, 2013 5:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mektar wrote:
Oh, I just remembered, they also really need to make a prevo for Kangaskhan. You know, because it already has art. And because it makes no sense that they all come born with their own kids somehow.

Sure it does! Haven't you ever heard of preconception? Where a child is conceived prior to its parent's conception? I'm pretty sure that's what that means.

Mon May 27, 2013 11:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Charphlokenapoar wrote:
Mektar wrote:

Sure it does! Haven't you ever heard of preconception? Where a child is conceived prior to its parent's conception? I'm pretty sure that's what that means.

I'm pretty sure that only applies to aphids, not kangaroos. If I'm wrong, then correct me.

Source: I've taken biology before

Tue May 28, 2013 5:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ehhh, I dont really want a prevo for for Kangaskan.

A prevo for Shuckle would be kinda Cool. I mean......make it so that it either become the Current Shuckle (mass Def, squat of the rest). Why not have it split to a form of Shuckle with massive attack, but squat of the rest?

Tue May 28, 2013 8:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

twistedturtwig wrote:
Charphlokenapoar wrote:
Mektar wrote:

I'm pretty sure that only applies to aphids, not kangaroos. If I'm wrong, then correct me.

Oh, well look at you Mister I-Check-My-Facts-And-Don't-Just-Make-Things-Up! That's a long last name, you must really like hyphens.

Tue May 28, 2013 8:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Charphlokenapoar wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
Charphlokenapoar wrote:
Mektar wrote:

Oh, well look at you Mister I-Check-My-Facts-And-Don't-Just-Make-Things-Up! That's a long last name, you must really like hyphens.

Actually, my last name has only one hyphen in it.

Tue May 28, 2013 8:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

twistedturtwig wrote:
Charphlokenapoar wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
Charphlokenapoar wrote:
Mektar wrote:

Actually, my last name has only one hyphen in it.

...No, it has nine. Because that's your last name. I'm joking right now, I can't tell if you can tell.

Tue May 28, 2013 3:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No, believe me, I know a joke when I see it.

(And for the record, I was referring to my actual last name, it was a bit of an inside joke)

Anyway, I've been really anticipating the next news release from Nintendo, because I'm eager to find out what some of the evolutions are of the already revealed Pokemon. Although I do hope that Gogoat is just a stand-alone Pokemon, and that it doesn't have a evo or pre-evo.

Tue May 28, 2013 5:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gogoat reminds me of other single evolution pokemon like Tauros, Girafarig, Miltank, and Bouffalant so it will probably be single evolution but at this point anything goes. Hard to believe it's already 4 months before X and Y are released.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4