It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 My complete idea for a new Gen (Finished) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bold move. Reusing Team Rocket is hard. Don't spoil them!

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill:Oh dang, talk about pressure!

Im gonna take Friday off this week, I need some time to get some more sections done. Enjoy todays section!

Both Versions

Abandoned Industrial Factory: Floor 2, Room 2/Abandoned Coal Mine: Floor 2, Room 2:

This room appears to be the control room. There are many monitors flashing differnt maps of different regions. One is displaying POkemon, another news reports from all over the regions. Your Char walks to the center of the room. Standing in front of a large monitor is a person Dressed in a rather nice suit,with light red hair (not a Firey red, but a really dull red, maybe a rusty color?).

Mysterious Person: 15 years.....Thats how long it has been....Giovanni Dissapeared after loosing to him..... Team Rocket fell from power in the Pokemon World. But we did not dissapear. We worked in the shadows, doing small deals, little things that would not be noticed. We slowly built our numbers back up. Stealing a few easy pokemon here and there

The person turns around.

Mysterious person: It has been 15 years. I have been very patient. But at last, Team Rocket will rise again! We will soar to new heights! TEAM ROCKET WILL BE THE ONLY ORGANIZATION IN THE POKEMON WORLD! ALL OTHERS WILL EITHER BOW OR BE DESTROYED! AND THIS TIME, NO ONE WILL STOP US! I, GIOVANNI II WILL SEE TO IT!

A giant red "R" will appear on your screen and you will go into battle with Giovanni II.

Giovanni II Pokes:

Persian lvl 82
Feint, Night Slash, Power Jem, Fake Out

NidoKing lvl 82 (Holding a Focus Sash)
Mega Horn, Landslide, EQ, Poison Jab

Nidoqueen lvl 82
Superpower, Earthpower, Toxic, CrossFire

Hydregion lvl 83 (holding an Expert belt)
Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Surf, Fire Blast

Farcaught'd lvl 83 (holding a Stick)
Leek Technique, Close Combat, Aerial Ace, Focus Blast

Rhyperior lvl 86
MegaHorn, Rock Wreaker, Boulder Run, EQ

The order in which Giovanni II uses his Pokemon Will be random after Persian, who will always be first. Persian will start off with Fake-Out, then use either Night Slash or Power Gem. A few feints will be thrown in for good measure. After that its anyones guess. He will use a Full restore on any Pokemon whose Hp falls into the red, or the lower Orange.

Win Phrase:

AHAHA! TEAM ROCKET WILL RISE! And your Pokemon are gonan help us, wether they like it are not! AHAHA!

Lose Phrase:

WHAT? NO IMPOSSIBLE! How can someone so insignificant beat us? HOW HOW! WEVE HAD 15 YEARS TO PREPARE! I WILL NOT LET IT END LIKE THIS!

After winning the battle, you will end up being surrounded by Team Rocket Grunts (alot of them).

Giovanni II: Heh, We will make so you can NEVER inferfear again.

Each Grunt sents out a Rhyperior, Oh crud *Insert concerned face here*.

Team Rocket Grunts in unison: RHYPERIOR, ROCK WREAKER!

Each Rhyperior gets a huge freakin boulder created and they are about to Wreak you (Your Bed in the ICU is ready)......

A giant thunderbolt comes down and Turns all the boulders to nothing more than dust! The Grunts and the Rhyperiors look around confused.

Giovanni II:WHAT? WHO ELSE IS THERE?!

Another Thunderbolt comes in and knocks out all the Grunts and the Rhyperiors. Go to a cut scene where you see a Riachu slowly walk in (with a serious/awesome look in its face), followed by a trainer in a Red Baseball hat, and has a rather expressionless face.

Giovanni II: No...It cant be...Not you, NOT YOU!

Go to a Cut Scene, Giovanni II sends out another Rhyperior that lets out a roar that charges at the Raichu and dude in the Red Cap. The rhyperior is closing the distance rather quickly, yet the two do nothing. The Rhyperior get closer and closer,soon its right in Raichu's face and time sloooows down as it looks like raichu is about to get a face rull of Rhyperior.......Then suddenly Raichu gives Rhyperior a Focus Punch to the face (in real time) that sends it flying back and crashing into the main monior.

Giovanni II: IMPOSSIBLE! GET UP YOU WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A POKEMON!

But befre Ryhperior can even get up, Raichu delivers an Iron Tail from above, slamming it into the ground hard. Giovanni II, seeing that he has been defeated makes for the door, but the Baseball hat mystery Figure blocks his path. Giovanni II, who is enraged, throws a punch, that is easily avoiding. IN a blink, before Giovanni II can throw any more punches, Our Mystery Figure, delivers an open palm blow to his Chest area. Giovanni II stumbles back and falls over, unable to get up.

Giovanni II: WHAT DID YOU DO.....WHY CANT I MOVE.

???: Thats an old Monk Technique from the Johoto Region if im not mistaken. You'll be fine in a few hours.

A Large number of Police rush in surrounding the Grunts and Giovanni II. They are followed by a man in a Brown Trenchcoat.

Trenchcoat man: My name is Looker. Thats all you really need to know right now. Now why did you barge in here all by yourself?.....Aaaah, I see.....Hmmmm...Red, didnt you say you found a recently stolen Pokemon on one of the grunts?

Red, the guy in the baseball hat, Walks up to you and gives you a Pokeball, turns around and walks off.

Looker: Sorry, Red is a person of few words. His actions speak for him self though. Go on and head back to that Little Girl, I bet shell be happy to see her Pokemon.

Head Back to the Train/Wagon and head back to Theroloposis Train station/Farm Central Wagon House.

Theroloposis Train station/Farm Central Wagon House:

After getting back to the correct one for your version, go to the little girl.

Little Girl: *Sniffle, sniffle*.......MR.TRAINER! Did you.....YOU DID! OH YAY! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Please take this special Pokeball. Bye bye now!

The little girl walks off after giving you......THE MASTER BALL! DUH DUH DUH!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Giovanni II... Red... Looker... familiar faces. But when did Red become a superhuman? :lol:
And the girsl gives you a Master Ball? Whoa, who's her father?

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:16 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- To answer your first Question, He is Red. The Second is, A very rich one (or one who makes the pokeballs, who knows).

MORE WALKTHROUGH, YAAAAAAAY!

GRAY VERSION

After giving the little Girl Her Pokemon back, youll probably be wondering whats left to do? Looker just so happens get off a train and walks up to you.

Looker: Ah, seems like the little girl is very happy. Im glad to see that. Anyways, I have a favor to ask of you. It seems that there may be a few Team Rocket Grunts still lurking around the Island. Think you could locate them for us? You can great. Now if you'll excuse me I have some things to do.

Looker walks off. Well looks like you have something to do! Now im not gonna tell you where they are, But I will tell you that they will all be single battles, and Ill also tell you what possible Pokemon they will have! They will have a random team of 2 of the following Pokemon. There is a total of 20 Team Rocket grunts hiding.

Weezing lvl 80
Known Moves: Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Fallout, Flamethrower

Hydroxic lvl 80
Known Moves: Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb, Crunch, Glare

Gigatox lvl 80
Known Moves: Charge, Sludge bomb, OverCharge, Shockwave

Hedgesarge lvl 80
Known Moves: Sword Dance, Head Smash, Iron Head, Skull Bash

Crobat lvl 80
Known Moves: Air Slash, Haze, Poison Fang, Acrobatics

Drapion lvl 80
Known Moves: Cross Poison, Crunch, Hone Claws, Toxic Spikes

Polterghalarm lvl 80
Known Moves: Iron Head, Shadow Ball, Spirit Call, Flash Cannon

Beedrill lvl 80
Known Moves: Bug Army, Poison Jab, Agility, Endevor

After finding and defeating each Grunt, Looker will come in with a couple of cops.

Looker: Thanks, thats one less we need to worry about. *Turns the the Grunt* Now then, we are gonna have a little chat about what you've been doing for the past 15 years.

Looker will tell you how many Grunts are left. Looker and the cops will then take the Grunt and walk off.

Now as your looking for these grunts, you will also encounter NEW wild pokemon (not new as in new, but new as in they werent there before).

New wild Pokemon in Gray:

Weedle (Common, Anytime) lvl 5-7
Known Moves: String Shot, Poison Sting

Clampearl (Fishing, dividing sea) Lvl 30-35
Known Moves: Iron Defense, Clamp, Whirlpool, Water Gun

Scraggy (Common, Anytime) lvl 5-25
Known Moves: Leer/Headbutt, Low Kick/Brick Break, Sand Attack/Swagger, Faint Attack/Pay Back

Doduo (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 15-20
Known Moves: Peck, Quick Attack, Rage, Fury Attack/Pursuit

Spinarak (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 10-12
Known Moves: String Shot/Leech Life, Poison Sting, Scary Face, Contrict

Poochyena (Common, Anytime) lvl 10
Known Moves:Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack

Gulpin (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 12-15
Known Moves: Pound, yawn, Poison Gas, Sludge

Ditto (Rare, Anytime) lvl 20-55
Known Moves: Transforms

Castform (Rare),Anytime) lvl 20-55
(Castforms known moves will depend on its location)
Inland(Minus caves)-Ember, Sunny day, Fire blast, Tackle/HeadButt/Weather Ball
Glacial Pass- Powder Snow, Hail, Blizzard, Tackle/HeadButt/Weather Ball
Near/ on Water- Water Gun, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Tackle/HeadButt/Weather Ball
Caves(NEW FORM: Brown in color, looks rather "bluky",has small knobs of rocks on its body)-Rockslide, Sandstorm, EQ, Tackle/HeadButt/Weather Ball

Duskull (Uncommon, Night only) lvl 15-20
Known Moves: Night Shade, Disable, Foresight, Astonish/Confuse Ray

Barboach (Fishing, Common) lvl 20
Known Moves: Amnesia, Mud Bomb, Water Gun, Water Sport

Spiritomb (Special) lvl 35
Known Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Ominous Wind, Sucker Punch

Lapras: (Rare, Anytime) lvl 35
Known Moves: Body Slam, Rain dance, Ice Beam, Perish Song

Deino: (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 20-30
Known Moves:Headbutt/Slam, Dragonbreath, Roar, Crunch

There will be more, but this is just an example of what Pokemon you will see,since trying to go through over 600 pokemon would take a little while.

BROWN VERSION

After giving the little Girl Her Pokemon back, youll probably be wondering whats left to do? Looker just so happens get off a train and walks up to you.

Looker: Ah, seems like the little girl is very happy. Im glad to see that. Anyways, I have a favor to ask of you. It seems that there may be a few Team Rocket Grunts still lurking around the Island. Think you could locate them for us? You can great. Now if you'll excuse me I have some things to do.

Looker walks off. Well looks like you have something to do! Now im not gonna tell you where they are, But I will tell you that they will all be single battles, and Ill also tell you what possible Pokemon they will have! They will have a random team of 2 of the following Pokemon. There is a total of 20 Team Rocket grunts hiding.

Weezing lvl 80
Known Moves: Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Fallout, Flamethrower

Hydroxic lvl 80
Known Moves: Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb, Crunch, Glare

Roseferno lvl 80
Known Moves: Sunny Day, Flame Petal, Ingrain, Solar Beam

Mousyro lvl 80
Known Moves: Fireblast, Slash, Flamerang, Cross Fire

Crobat lvl 80
Known Moves: Air Slash, Haze, Poison Fang, Acrobatics

Drapion lvl 80
Known Moves: Cross Poison, Crunch, Hone Claws, Toxic Spikes

Polteranthemum lvl 80
Known Moves: Energyball, Shadow Ball, Spirit Call, Power Whip

ButterFree lvl 80
Known Moves: Molt, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Rage Powder

After finding and defeating each Grunt, Looker will come in with a couple of cops.

Looker: Thanks, thats one less we need to worry about. *Turns the the Grunt* Now then, we are gonna have a little chat about what you've been doing for the past 15 years.

Looker will tell you how many Grunts are left. Looker and the cops will then take the Grunt and walk off.

Now as your looking for these grunts, you will also encounter NEW wild pokemon (not new as in new, but new as in they werent there before).

New wild Pokemon in Brown:

Caterpie (Common, Anytime) lvl 5-7
Known Moves: String Shot, Tackle

Clampearl (Fishing, dividing sea) Lvl 30-35
Known Moves: Iron Defense, Clamp, Whirlpool, Water Gun

Makuhtia (Common, Anytime) 5-18
Known Moves: Focus Energy/Whirlwind, Tackle/Vital Throw, Sand Attack/Fake out, Arm Thrust

Doduo (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 15-20
Known Moves: Peck, Quick Attack, Rage, Fury Attack/Pursuit

Ledyba (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 10-12
Known Moves: Tackle, Super Sonic, Comet Punch

Electrike (Common, Anytime) lvl 10
Known MOves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Leer

Paras (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 12-15
Known Moves: Scrach, Stun spore, Poison Powder, Leech Life

Ditto (Rare, Anytime) lvl 20-55
Known Moves: Transforms

Castform (Rare),Anytime) lvl 20-55
(Castforms known moves will depend on its location)
Inland(Minus caves)-Ember, Sunny day, Fire blast, Tackle/HeadButt/Weather Ball
Glacial Run- Powder Snow, Hail, Blizzard, Tackle/HeadButt/Weather Ball
Near/ on Water- Water Gun, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Tackle/HeadButt/Weather Ball
Caves(NEW FORM: Brown in color, looks rather "bluky",has small knobs of rocks on its body)-Rockthrow, Sandstorm, EQ, Tackle/HeadButt/Weather Ball

Shuppet (Uncommon, Night only) lvl 15-20
Known Moves: Curse, Shadow Sneak, Will-O-Wisp, Spite

Magikarp (Fishing, Common) lvl 10
Known Moves: Splash

Spiritomb (Special) lvl 35
Known Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Ominous Wind, Sucker Punch

Lapras: (Rare, Anytime) lvl 35
Known Moves: Body Slam, Rain dance, Ice Beam, Perish Song

Dratini(uncommon,Anytime) lvl 20-30
Known Moves:Wrap/Slam, Thunder Wave, Twister, Rage/Dragon Rage

There will be more, but this is just an example of what Pokemon you will see,since trying to go through over 600 pokemon would take a little while.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oooo, pretty walk through!

POKEMON LEAGUE FLOATING FORTRESS, E4 REVIST

Think your ready to take on the E4 Again and challenge your father? Well lets find out! When you return to the FLoating Fortress, you will run into your Mom.

Mom: (insert your name here)! Your Father has healed up and is waiting for you! Also, the Battle Frontier has opened up! You should go challenge it after

beating your father. I hear there are really strong and talented trainers there!

Oh boy! The Battle Frontier! But first lets take on the E4 again. The E4's Pokes are gonna be in the 80's so get ready!

WINONA

Oh? It seems you have learned to soar higher since our last battle. You came here to challenge your father correct? Well, your gonna have to show me how much

higher you can soar first!

lvl 82 Aerodactyl
Stealth rock, Fire Blast, Giga Impact, Sky Drop

lvl 82 Hawken
Roost, Teeter Dance, Wing Attack, TailWind

lvl 82 Bravairy
Brave Bird, Sky Drop, Super Power, Fly-by

lvl 82 Fearow
Drill Run, Roost, U turn, Drill Peck

lvl 82 Pidgeotto
Roost, Mirror Move, Air Slash, Hurricane

lvl 85 Skarmory
Autotomize, Brave Bird, Sky Attack, Double Team

Tollon

You have returned? Good. I have studied our last battle and have learned much. Shall we see how much you have learned since our battle?

lvl 82 Weezing
Fallout, Sludge bomb, Explosion, Haze

lvl 82 Tentacruel
Wring out, Sludge Wave, Hydro Pump, Artic Current

lvl 82 Hydroxic
Crunch, Gunk Shot, Hyber Beam, Glare

lvl 82 Chemisnow
Toxic, BLizzard, Toxicity, Sludge Bomb

lvl 82 Swalot
Gunk Shot, Sludge Bomb, Wring Out, Toxic

lvl 82 Scolipede
Double edge, Rocke climb, Toxic, Poison tail

lvl 85 Gigatox
Thunder, Gunk Shot, Toxic, Hyber beam

Bellah

Aweeee~ Hehe, You missed me and came to see me again. Well, lets get down to buisness shall we?~

lvl 82 Golem
Stone Edge, Eq, Heavy Slam, Bulldoze

lvl 82 Krookodile
Outrage, Eq, Landslide, Foul Play

lvl 82 Sandslash
EQ, Sword Dance, slash, Dig

lvl 82 Claydol
Healblock, Earth power, Hyber Beam, EQ

lvl 82 Garchomp
Dual Chomp, Landslide, EQ, Dragon Rush

lvl 85 Tunnelhound
EQ, Landslide, Iron Tail, Dig

Justin

Aaaah, I see you have returned. Very good. But to challenge your father, you are still gonna have to beat me first.

lvl 82 Mousatch
Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, Slash, Flamerang

lvl 82 Hedgesarge
Iron Head, Sword Dance, Head Smash, Skull bash

lvl 82 Snorlax (holding Chesto berry)
Giga Impact, Heavy Slam, Rest, Belly drum

lvl 82 Slaking
Hammer Arm, Punishment, slack off, flail

lvl 82 Blissey
Double edge, Healing Wish, Softboiled, Minimize

lvl 85 Contstriparse (holding a Sitrus Berr)
EQ, Constrict, Dig, Rest

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This walk-through proved to you by Pokeball shine!

POKEMON LEAGUE FLOATING FORTRESS, THE CHAMPION

After beating the E4 again, youll find yourself in the stadium again with the screaming crowd. It scrolls through the crowd again, showing the gym leaders, E4 members, the prof for your version, and your mom (who looks like shes waaaaaay too excited). YOu step to the center and the referee makes the announcment.

Referee: THE FOLLOWING IS A MATCH FOR THE CHAMPION TITLE! THE CHALLENGER TO MY LEFT, (insert your name here). AND TO MY RIGHT...YOUR RAINING CHAMPION, THE LEGEND MASTER, MARCROSS!!!

In front of you, you see a large door open, slowly revealing your father. He slowly comes out of the shadows. He is wearing a cape, blue jeans, and a green striped T-shirt.

Referee: EACH TRAINER WILL USE 6 POKEMON! BOTH THE CHALLENGER AND THE CHAMPION MY SWITCH THEIR POKEMON AT ANYTIME DURING THE MATCH!. WOULD THE TWO TRAINERS PLEASE STEP UP TO THE FEILD!

In the area between you and your father, the ground opens up and a flat feild (thats red and white in color) Rises up from the ground. You and your father both step onto the feild.

Marcross AKA your dad: HAHAHA! This is great! This is the greatest joy a father can be in, accepting a challenge from his child. I hope you dont planon holding back just because im your dad. Remember I AM THE CHAMPION! So dont hold back on me, cause Im not gonna hold back on you!

Go to a cut screen where it shows you and your dad staring each other down, your dad whips his cape off and it flys off into the wind. HE then pulls out a Pokeball, as does your char. You both nod to each other and throw you each throw your Pokeball onto the feild.

Marcross Pokes:

lvl 85 RegiRock
Hammer Arm, Boulder Run, Stone Edge, Zap Cannon

lvl 85 Moltres
Solar Beam, Sky Attack,Heat Wave, Roost

lvl 85 Suicune
Blizzard, Calm Mind, Hydro Pump, Artic Current

lvl 85 Darkrai
Dark Void, Dream Eater, Double Team, Mind Break

lvl 85 Cobalion
Close Combat, Metal Burst, Sacred Sword, Sword Dance

lvl 90 Regigigas
Heavy Slam, Crush Grip, Revenge, Payback

What did you expect, he is THE LEGEND MASTER. Be prepared and beleive in your Pokemon. This is NOT gonna be an easy battle.

Win Phrase:

Well, I am your father, so I do have some more experiance, but we did have fun, didnt we!

Lose Phrase

AND NOW FOR MY....whoa....were done already? Wow, you have grown havent you! That or I forgot how to count after that hit on my head....

After you beat your dad...

Referee: I PRESENT TO YOU THE NEW LEAGUE CHAMPION. (insert your name here)!

The crowd erupts into a thunderous roar!

Marcross: Follow me to the record room.

You follow your dad to the record room ( the room your mom took you too after you beat her).

Marcross: You were first here when you beat the league, with your mother filling in my place. Now...you and your pokemon will be forever known as League Champions! I cant tell you how proud I am right now.....So Ill just give you a hug....ANYWHO, lets make this offical!

Your Pokemon are put in the register machine, and now.....YOU ARE THE LEAGUE CHAMPION! Go through the credits and you will end up back at your house. Fly back to the fortress to challenge the Battle Fronteir!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That champion is... well, one of a kind. Still like Cynthia more though. Anyway, congrats!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Legendaries?
Well that's great!
But I'd rather put Articuno with mind reader + sheer cold :P

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Thanks! Glad you like it!

@Ghostpony- Sorry I didnt Show Articuno any love, still, Glad you like it!

POKEMON LEAGUE FLOATING FORTRESS, BATTLE FRONTIER

When you fly back to the Pokemon League, you of course land in front of the Pokemon Center. You will notice a path to your left, that wasnt there before. Follow the path, which is "L" shaped and rather short. At the end, is a giant gate. The gate will open slowly with loud creeks. When the doors open go on through.

BATTLE FRONTIER, WELCOME CENTER

When you enter through the gate, you walk a little ways forward, and a reciptienist will stop you.

Reciptienist: OH! Hello, you are new to here arent you! Please step forward.

Your char auto-walks to the right, to stand in front of the desk that the reciptienist is behind.

Reciptienist: WELCOME TO THE BATTLE FRONTIER! Here trainers can test there abilities in different abilites and gain status by defeating frontier brains and gain Battle Points that can be traded for prizes! Here please take this, You'll need it to enter the Battle Frontier, and to keep your BP and Medals Safe.

YOU GET THE FRONTIER PASS!

The reciptienst will then ask you if there's anything you want to know, and will then go to a selection screen with some questions such as: "what is a Frontier Brain" and "what is BP".

Before we continue, just a short explanation of some of the basics of the battle Frontier, for those that have not experianced it.

-The battle frontier is made up of Facalities, each with a different form of battle (gimick would also work here).

-Each Facilaty has a Frontier Brain, who sort of acts as a Gym leader. The brain appears after you win 20 battles and 48 battles in a row. (so you challenge them at battles #21 and 49.)

-Beating the frontier Brain once(battle #21), earns you the silver medal for the facilaty. You earn the gold medal when you beat them the second time (Battle #49).The frontier brain only appears in SINGLE BATTLES.

-There are two lvls of difficulty, lvl 50 and lvl 100.

-You are only allowed to use 3 Pokemon, and the major legendary Pokemon Are BANNED.

-YOur Pokemon are healed to full health between matches.

-YOu are awarded Battle points (BP) for win streaks of 7. For each 7 win streak, you earn 1 BP. If you beat the Frontier brain, you earn 7 BP. (The amount of BP you win increases as you win more battles. The max you can win from a 7 win streak (minus battles against the frontier brain is 3).

-If at any point you lose, you loose all progress (and any facilaty specific points or items), and will need to restart from battle one.

Thats the basics of the Battle Frontier. Now walk forward from the reciptionist and enter the BATTLE FRONTIER!

BATTLE FRONTIER, MAIN AREA

You walk out onto the plaza of the Battle Frontier. There is one facilaty in the center, with a building on its left (The Prize house, where you can trade your BP for awesome prizes, such as Vitamins, Pokeballs, TMs and other goodies) and one on it's right (record room, which records your highest 10 win streaks from each facilaty). There are 6 Facilaty's around the Facilaty in the center. There is also a Pokemon center. You will see a rather mysterious person as you enter the Frontier.

Mysterious person: Hey. Did you know, if you collect all the Silver Medals, you get to the challenge the secert Facilaty? I heard the brain of the Facilaty is a Pokemon Master. But you didnt hear it from me.

The person walks off. Welp, pick a facility and go nuts!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

FRIDAY WHOOP WHOOP! Usual scenario! See everyone Monday!

BATTLE FRONTIER, BATTLE TOWER

The first Facilaty we will look at is the Battle Tower, which is in the center. The Battle tower is pretty straight forward. There is not really any big amazing gimicks here. There are 5 battle types here:

Single

Double

Tag-Team (The reciptionst, will take you to a room filled with other trainers. Walk up to each and they will tell you what pokemon they have and a move that each Pokemon knows. You select a partner from the group. You them go through the tower with the other trainer.)

Wi-Fi Tag-Team (go through the tower with a friend)

Wi-Fi RACE (race with a friend to see who can beat 21 trianers in a row (Including the frontier brain, does NOT count towards a medal) the fastest. All Battles are single battles). Your friends char will have a chance to appear when you go through the challenge for the medal.

Each Battle is a "floor". So the Frontier Brain will appear on Floor 21 and Floor 49. (For the purpose of the walkthrough, all Pokemon will be lvl 50).

Frontier Brain- Leon

Leon is in his late 20's. Light blonde hair blue eyes, and is dressed rather well. He acts rather gentlemen like.

First Encounter-Floor 21

Leon: Ah, another trainer that has made it this far. I find there are 2 groups of people who get here. Those who continue on, and those who hit a wall. Which group are you in?

Leon's Pokes:

Forrtress,Sturdy,Leftovers
Spikes, Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Volt Switch

Gastrodon, Storm Drain, Life Orb
Surf, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Hidden Power (Grass)

Charizard, Blaze, Leftovers
Fire Blast, Air Slash,Roost, Focus Blast

Win Phrase:

Seems like your one of the many who hit a wall.

Lose Phrase:

Ahh, you are one of the select few who have the heart to continue. Congratulations, please take this silver medal.

Second Encounter-Floor 49

Leon:Aaah, you are part of a select few that have made it this far to challemge me again. Now will you be one of the few to beat me a second time?

Forrtress,Sturdy,Leftovers
Spikes, Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Volt Switch

Gastrodon, Storm Drain, Life Orb
Surf, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Hidden Power (Grass)

Dragonite, Multiscale, Leftovers
Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, EQ

win Phrase:

Dont feel too bad, not many people can even say they have made it this far.

Lose Phrase:

Congratulations, you are now one of the select few to say you have best the Frontier Brain of the Battle Tower. Here is the Gold medal to prove it.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:45 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

when i saw the champion have all legendaries couldn't help but think of this

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Crazyrazey: Aah....Hmm...Im gonna guess you aren't all that pleased with the champion having legendaries. I just wanted to do something different for this Champion, and since legendaries haven't been in there, I decided it was time. I realize not everyone is gonna be happy about that, but that's life, right.

(I did have a little chuckle when I saw that, so thanks! Kinda need a chuckle now and then!)

It is Monday, which means, MORE WALKTHROUGH!!

**Totally forgot to meation this, we are going around in a COUNTER clockwise direction.**

BATTLE FRONTIER, BATTLE FACTORY

Types of battles available:

Single

Double

Rotation

Note: In the lvl 50 difficulty, the pokemon will NOT be fully evolved yet.

The next facilaty, will be the Battle Factory, which is another staple of the Battle Frontier. Here you fight with rental pokemon. At the beginging, you select three pokemon from a random selection of 6 (You are able to see its stats, known move, and the item it is holding). You then go and battle with those 3. After each victory, you may trade one Pokemon in your party for one pokemon from the losing team, however you can not see its stats or moves. Before each match (after your Pokemon are healed, but before you may swap), the person will give you a hint about your next opponent.

Examples of this are:

The trainer likes to take risks.- This means the Trainer likes using low Accuracy and recoil moves.

The trainer appears to prefer Defense over Offense.- Expect to see rather bluky pokemon and moves like protect and rest rather often.

The trainer likes to be fast and furious[i]- The trainer will have pokemon with high speed and powerful offense moves.

[i]The trainer likes to wait it out.
- Expect to deal with status moves such as toxic and defensive moves like protect to keep the battle going.

The trainer seems to have no preference.- The trainer uses a mix of Pokemon.

New to the Battle Factory are Skill credits, which are awarded to you after each battle. You get one Skill credit by default after each match. You can earn Bonus credit by a few ways. some examples are:

Beating the Frontier Brain- Extra 10 Skill Credit

Clean sweep: Beat your opponent with only one Pokemon- Extra 5 Skill credit

The Come back: Beat all three of your opponets pokes with your last pokemon after your first two faint- Extra 6 skill credit

Dumb Luck: One of your opponet's pokemon faints due to recoil damage- Extra 3 Skill credit

What just happened?: You win the match due to recoil damage on the opponet's Pokemon.-Extra 2 Skill credit.

Skill Credit can be spend on different things in the battle Factory ONLY. When on the selection menu in between matches (where it asks if you want to continue, rest or retire),select "Spend Skill credits" to use your aqquired Credits. Skill credits canbe spent on the following.

1 Skill credit= Allows you to peek (at random) one of your opponents pokemon and its moves.

5 Skill credit= Randomly selects a pokemon, then randomly selects one of its move to be replaced with another move it can learn (at random)

10 Skill Credit= Same as above, but gives you the power to decide.

25 Skill Credit= Lets you swap out another Pokemon with your opponet.(You can NOT swap using the pokemon you just received).

150 Skill Credit= Lets you swap out your full team. You will be givin a selection of 6 pokemon to choose from.

Frontier Brain- Lessa

Appears at battles 21 and 49.

Battle 21

Lessa is in her late teens. She is wearing overalls and covered in oil and grease. She has a rather happy attitude.

Lessa: OH WOW! YOu must be a really tough trainer to make it his far! IM ALL EXCITED!

Lessa pokes will be random, just like yours.

Win Phrase:

WOW! What a rush! That was awesome! I hope you come back to try again!

Lose PHrase:

WHOAAAA! You must really understand pokemon reallly well! Here! Take the silver medal as proof!

Battle 49

Lessa: WHOA! You must be a really awesome trainer to have beaten so many trainers! But dont think this is gonna end like last time!

Again, the Pokemon willbe random.

Win Phrase:

SEE! I learned lots from our last battle!

Lose Phrase:

Dang....Guess I didnt learn to well....oh well! Congratulations! Here is the Gold Medal to prove that you are the best trainer at the Battle Factory!

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Right, right... So far it's nice. Are we to see new facilities as well or it will be the old ones with advanced mechanics?

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:26 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i wouldn't say i'm not pleased as it certainly makes for a harder challenge, it just reminded me of that picture :lol:

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Yes,after today's post you can expect new facilaties. I just wanted to get these three out of the way so I can focus more on the Newer ones.

@CrazyRazy- Aaaah, okay! Glad you like the idea of a challenge!

Today's Post will round out the "returning facilaties". Enjoy!

BATTLE FRONTIER, BATTLE DOJO

This is a reincarnation of my favorite facilaty from RSE, The battle Arena. The Battle Dojo looks like a building you would see in Japan when Samurai were around. Unlike the other facilaties, the Battle Dojo only offers Single battles. However, there is a slight catch, YOU ONLY HAVE 3 TURNS TO MAKE YOUR OPPONET FAINT! If you are unable to make your opponets Pokemon faint, it goes to a scoring system (when you walk onto the battle feild, you will see what looks like black belts on either side, these are the Judges). There are 3 categories in the scoring system. These categories are Mind, Skill and Body. The following is a quote from the RSE section of Psypokes. com ( not sure if you heard of the site, but its very reputable).

Psypoke.com wrote:
The Mind is judged on how often you went on the offensive. The more you attack for damage, the better off you are in this category. The Skill depends on how you use the attacks. If the attack succeeds, the Skill goes up. If the attack misses or fails, it goes down. If it fails by Protect/Detect, the Skill rating isn't effected. If an attacking move is super effective, it goes up, if it's normal effective, it doesn't change, and if it's not very effective, it lowers. Body, is simply the Pokemon with the better HP Percentage at the end of the battle and whether either has a certain status condition.

Scoring for each catergory goes as such:

A circle in a category means you won(Worth 2 points).

A Trianlge means a tie (one point)

A Cross means you lost in the category (no points).

Whoever has the highest score at the end wins. If the results are a tie, both Pokemon faint.

**NOTE: Switching pokemon is BANNED in the Battle Dojo, Even moves that FORCE a switch are banned (such as baton pass and roar). Volt switch and U-Turn can still be used, although you will NOT be able to switch.**

If the match ends in a draw, that is all three Pokemon of both trainers fainted, It will go to a Sudden death match. YOur Pokemon will be healed. You then select ONE to take part in the Match. This match will just be like any other match, you have three turns to try and make your opponet faint, if not it goes to judging. Now, if this ALSO results in a tie, it goes to ULITMATE DEATH MATCH! Your Pokemon are again healed, and you again chose a Pokemon to take part. The difference this time is, YOU ONLY HAVE 1 TURN TO MAKE YOUR OPPONENT FAINT! This ensures that the match DOES NOT end up in a draw.

Frontier Brain- George

He is a Black belt, but not wearing a shirt. He is ripped and has a calm face. But he still looks like he can break you in half, if he so chooses. He is in his 60's by the way.

George: I congratulate you on making it this far, young trainer. Very few trainers have the ability to do what you have done. Now, do you have the ability to beat me?

Battle #21

Geroge's Pokes:

Slagumo,slag up, Focus Sash
Bulk Up, Heavy Weight, Focus Punch, EQ

Yogado,Pacifist, Life orb
Meditate, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Synthesis

Scrafty, Moxie, Lum Berry
Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Crunch, Zen HeadButt

Win Phrase:

[i]It seems you lack focus under pressure. I suggest you train a little more before you challenge me again.

Lose Phrase: Mhm, you are able to use your Pokemon to there highest potentiol, that is your ability. Please accept this Silver medal as proof of your ability.

Battle #49

George: I had a feeling you would return. Trainers such as yourself do not backdown easily from a challenge. Let us begin!

Geroge's Pokes:

Slagumo,slag up, Focus Sash
Bulk Up, Heavy Weight, Focus Punch, EQ

Poliwrath, Water Absorb, Leftovers
Rest, Sleep Talk, Circle throw, Scald

Scrafty, Moxie, Lum Berry
Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Crunch, Ice Punch

Win Phrase:

It seems you got a little a full of yourself. Take this as a lesson and learn from it.

Lose Phrase:

I see you do not let things go to your head. You do not fight for the joy of victory or the agony of defeat. You fight for the joy of Pokemon. very well, you have bested the Battle Dojo, Take this Gold medal as proof.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Another facilaty Coming at you!

BATTLE FRONTIER, BATTLE CASINO

The name of the facility really gives it away. The battle caisino looks exactly like a casino. (No showgirls though, so sorry.) The battle Casino offers single and double battles.

The battle Casino is differnt in the fact you will have to totally rely on luck. What do I mean by that? Well for starters, when you first Register in the battle Casino, you get 100 BC Coins. What are these coins for? Prizes? Free Pass at the buffet? No, they are for your battles. You see, when in battle the top screen will the same as normal, the bottom screen, however will look like a slot machine. To attack your gonna have to spin for it!

The battle slots (the slot machine on the bottom screen) takes 1, 2, and 3 coins. It works pretty much like all other previous version of a slot mahine in Pokemon.

1 coin= Winning line is the middle line.

2coins= All horizantal lines are the winning line.

3 coins= the Horizantal and diagnal lines are the lines.

Each turn will be a pull of the lever, and your winning line will decide what you do that turn. If you dont get a match you do absolutly nothing. When you get 3 in a row, not only do you get the action, you also get coins. If you run out of coins, you lose (that is if all your pokemon dont faint first). Following, is the line up of lines you can get.

2 Pokeballs in a row= 2 coins, and a free spin.

3 Pokeballs in a row= 4 coins and a free spin.

3 Crossed swords in a row= You may attack this turn, 3 coins.

3 Small sheild in a row= You cannot attack this turn, however your defense and Sp.Defense get a boost (x1.5), 3 coins.

3 Crossed swords with a Bullseye behind them= You can attack this turn with a 100% chance of a critical hit, 5 coins.

3 Large sheilds in a row= Your defense and Sp. Defense are doubled this turn (You can not attack), 5 coins.

3 Chanseys in a row= Your current Pokemon's HP and PP are healed full, 10 coins.

The only actions you can do WITHOUT needing to spin are, forfeit and switching (HOWEVER, switching will cost 5 coins to do so). Beating a trainer will win you 10 BC Coins. Remember! If you run out of coins, You lose!

Frontier Brain- Normie

Normie is wearing a black tux, with a red tie. His hair is black and well kept. In his right hand he has a pair of dice. He has a rather....Smug look, on his face.

Normie: You look like quite the high roller kid. Lady luck must be shining down on you to have made it this far. But too bad for you, I just so happen to be married to lady luck. So I ask you this, Feeling lucky?

Battle #21

Normie's Pokes

Mobisker, Smooth talk, Life Orb
Surprise Strike, Focus Punch, Substitue, Crunch

Togekiss, Serene Grace, Leftovers
Nasty Plot, Air Slash, Aura sphere Roost

Conkledur, Guts, Toxic Orb
Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Payback, Ice Punch

Win Phrase:

Heh, Lady Luck loves me today dont she.

Loe Phrase:

...I must have made Lady Luck mad today. Well thats the game you play with her. Here, take this Sliver Medal, for proof of your luck.

Battle #49

Normie: Looks like luck brought you back. Lets see who has wooed her enough this time.

Smergale, Own Tempo, Focus Sash
Shell Smash, Baton Pass, Spore, Taunt

Togekiss, Serene Grace, Leftovers
Nasty Plot, Air Slash, Aura sphere Roost

Conkledur, Guts, Toxic Orb
Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Payback, Ice Punch

Win Phrase:

Well Well, Looks like Lady luck is back in my arms! Better luck next time.

Lose Phrase

Hehe, Looks like I got her mad at me good. Here Take this gold Medal as proof that you have more luck than the Brain at the Battle Casino.

Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey lookey, ITS ANOTHER FACILIATY!

BATTLE FRONTIER, BATTLE BALL

The Battle Ball, is a rather elegant looking structure. The battle ball only offers Rotation battles, but the player CAN NOT ROTATE his or her Pokemon. Instead after 3 turns, you or your opponent's Pokemon will be rotated at random. A message will appear saying:

"*pokemon* has cut in".

Now, to participate in the battle ball you have to be appropiatley dressed. Before you begin your challenge, you will be loaned the appropriate attire.

The male chars will be given a black suit, black shoes, red tie, and there hair will be comboed properly.

The female chars willbe wearing rather large dresses (you willbe able to choose between 3 colors Red, blue and yellow), a frilly fan of corresponding color, and there hair will be kept long, but combed nicely.

After putting on your attire you will be taken to the "dance floor". Here there will be many people. When you enter your name will be announced as such, by a servant:

Servant doing announcing: May I present (your name), the current champion.

You will then be led to the center of the room. This is wear the battle will take place. Three people will step forward. If they are female, they will curtsey, if they are male, they will bow.

Servant: Misseur/Madame, Plese pick your dance partner.

A arrow will appear above there heads. Simply use the directional pad to use choose who you wish to challenge (Press A, when the arrow is above the one you would like). The two you dont pick will bow/curtsey and walk out of the Center of the room. Continue on in this manner until you beat 7 trainers in a row.

Battles here will be refered to as "dances". Therefore the Frontier brain will appear on dance 21 and 49.

Frontier Brain- Janet

Janet is in her Mid 20's. She is wearing a light baby blue Dress. she has light blonde hair and a slight smile.

Dance #21:

The crowd will part to the sides to allow her to enter. She will be escorted by a servant and willbe announced.

Servant doing announcing: I present to you, her majesty of the Battle Ball, Janet.

Janet will curtsey to you.

Janet: Hello there. I was watching you battle from afar, I must say your battle style is very elegant. Would you be so kind as to share a dance with me?

Janet's Pokes

Arcanine, Flash Fire, Life orb
Flare Blitz,Extreme Speed, Crunch, Close Combat

Gorebyss, Hydration, Lum Berry
Shell Smash, Surf, Hiddem Power (Grass), Ice Beam

Lilligant, Chlorophyl, Leftovers
Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain,Hidden Power Ice

Win Phrase:

It seems your footwork needs a bit more improvment before you will be able to dance with me.

Lose Phrase:

My word, you are very elegant. You are a very remarkable trainer indeed. Please accept this silver medal as a memento to your Elegant win against me.

After winning against Janet, You two will share a dance (cutscene!).

Dance 49:

Same Idea as before.

Janet: I see you have returned to the Ball, did you happen to learn some new dance moves?

Volcarona, Swarm, Life orb
Bug Buzz, Quiver dance, Fiery dance, Giga Drain

Gorebyss, Hydration, Lum Berry
Shell Smash, Surf, Hiddem Power (Grass), Ice Beam

Lilligant, Chlorophyl, Leftovers
Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain,Hidden Power Ice

Win Phrase:

It seems you tried to learn something new, but appears you have tripped. Maybe one of my servants can help you learn it.

Lose Phrase:

oh my, You seem to more elegant than when we first danced! Please accpet this gold medal. You have elegantly won the battle Ball.

And again you share a dance.

**EDIT- FRIDAY MAY 3: Hey there! It looks like I got 3 posts in a row,so I wont be posting (Im not posting this in a new post, since I dont wanna be seen as "spamming") anything new today to give people a chance to post there thoughts on what i already have posted! Check back Monday for another Facilaity!**

Thu May 02, 2013 6:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey there it's Monday,which means new section of walkthrough! The next section will be up on Wednesday, to give people a chance to post there thoughts.

BATTLE FRONTIER, BATTLE INDY

Welcome to the Battle Indy! Pokemon and Go-Carts have finlly merged into one awesomeness of awesome! To start with, No you dont need a Drivers liscense, but you will need a Helmet and a seat belt, Safety first of course!

Now your probably wondering, "How do you mix Go-Carts and Pokemon?". The answer, very carefully. The battle style is sort of a double battle/rotation battle.

When you register for the Battle Indy, you will be given a helmet. You will then be able to choose its color and a decale, Both will also be for your car. You then choose 2 Pokemon. One Pokemon will be in front of the go-cart, the other in back. You will be racing against 6 others. This is wear it gets tricky, so to the power of point form!

->Since it will be difficult to drive and do Pokemon battles at the same time, you will focus on battling. Your car will auto drive itself. You will always start in 7th place.

->Your front Pokemon will attack the car infront of you, while the Pokemon in the rear will defend you from the car behind you. You may switch the position of either at any time.

->If your Pokemon Does Neutral Damage to the Pokemon in Front, you will speed up a little.

->If your Pokemon in Rear Deals Neutral Damage to the car behind, it will speed down a little.

->If your Pokemon in the Front or rear receives Neutral Damage, You slow Down a little.

->If your Pokemon in front Deals a Super Effective hit, You speed up a lot.

->If your Pokemon in back deals a Super Effective hit to the car behind, it will slow down alot.

->If either of your 2 Pokemon Recive a Supe effective hit, you will slow down alot.

(TO BE ABLE TO ATTACK! You must be ABLE to see your opponent, if you do not, you can not attack. You will accelerate to wear you can challenge an opponent for poistion.)

-> To pass the car in front of you, you need to knock out its Pokemon in back (If multiple cars in front of you do not have a rear Pokemon, you will pass them as well. Of course, you wont be able to pass the car if its too far away.)

->If your Rear Pokemon Knocks out the Pokemon in Front on the car behind you, that trainer will be unable to pass anymore.

->If your Rear POkemon is knocked out, anyone will be able to pass you . If your Front Pokemon is knocked out, you wont be able to pass.

->The challenge is considered a victory if after 3 laps you come in the Top 3. Anything below third place is considered a loss. A lose also occurs if both your front and rear Pokemon are knocked out.

->Coming in first will award you 3BP, 2nd 2Bp, and 3rd, 1BP. You will not win BP if you come in 4th place or lower. You not win BP if you are knocked out either.

To be able to challenge the Frontier Brain a first time, you need to come in the top 3, 3 times . To battle him again, you need to come in the top 3 another 4 more times. TO BEAT, the Frontier Brain, you need to come in a position higher than the Frontier brain, BUT STILL IN THE TOP THREE! (If the Frontier brain comes in 5th, and you come in 4th, YOU DO NOT WIN! You need to be in in at least 3RD to win, in this case).

Frontier Brain- Roger Icantspellhislastname

Roger is in his mid 30's. He is wearing a yellow racing suit with green stripes. His car is the same color. Do not as me his last name cause I cant pronounce it or spell it.

Race #4

Roger talks to you before the race starts.

Roger: Whats this? A challenger thinks he's faster than me? HA! Ill make you eat my dust!

Roger's Pokes

Front, Seatallion, Rivalary, Life Orb
Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Thrash, scald

Rear, Bronzong Levitate, Leftovers
Stealth rock, Gyro Ball, Hidden Power, Ice, EQ

Win Phrase:

HAHAHA! Im the fastest Go-Cart Driver there is! You never had a chance!

Lose Phrase:

WHAT??? NO WAY I DONT BELEIVE IT! HERE TAKE IT! THE SILVER MEDAL OF THE BATTLE INDY! YOU BETTER COME BACK, I WANT A REMATCH!

Race #9

Roger: This Time In not holding back! MY reputation is on the Line!!

Front, Plasmagle, Life Orb
Roost, Psychic, Shockwave, Flame Charge

Rear, Bronzong, Levitate, Leftovers
Stealth rock, Gyro Ball, Hidden Power, Ice, EQ

Win Phrase:

FIRST TIMERS LUCK! THATS ALL IT WAS LAST TIME! Roger Icantspellhislastname is still the fastest, dont forget it!

Lose Phrase:

*tosses the gold medal at you angerly and then walks off in a huff*

***EDIT: Rear Pokemon's name was added in. Thanks to GhostPony for pointing that out.***

Last edited by GofD on Mon May 06, 2013 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 06, 2013 5:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Very original!
But one thing... the rear of the kart can levitate? :mrgreen:

Mon May 06, 2013 5:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@GhostPony- Glad you like it! And Again thanks for pointing out the missing POkemon!

Walkthrough more woot!

BATTLE FRONTIER, BATTLE NEXUS: SURVIAL

The Battle Nexus Offers Single, Double, Triple and Rotation battles. The Pokemon can not be holding items.

The Battle Nexus consits of 12 maze like floors. There are no Items, and no free heals between battles, However there will be 3 doctors, which can be used ONCE. (Please note, you can not return to previous floors, so you can NOT save the Doctor for later). The Doctors willbe on floors 3,6, and 9. Each Floor will have 3 hidden trainers. YOu must fight all three hidden trainers on the floor to open the door to the next floor. (That means you have to battle 36 trainers to get tothe top floor.) You will also be timed in how long it takes you to get to the top floor. Unlike most of the other facilaties, you do not have to clear the Battle Nexus multiple times in a row to get the Fontier Brain to appear. Before you begin your challenge the person registering your challanged will say something along the lines of...

Registering personal: CONGRATULATIONS! Today's your lucky day, If you are able to finish your run in the aloted time, you will be able to challenge the Frontier Brain!

A timer will be at the top when you do your run. Also unlike the other facilaties, there is not a silver Medal at the Battle Nexus, only the Gold Medal, So be prepared for a hard battle AFTER you go through all that. (And no, Your Pokemon will NOT be healed before the battle.)

Frontier Brain- Sasha

Sasha is Ex military, and will be wearing a military like outfit with a skirt. She has a rather serious nature about her.

Sasha: Hm whats this? You managed to survive the nexus, and beat it within the time that was given to you? Very Good, Now for your last test. Do you have anything left to beat me?

Sasha's Pokes

Hedgesarge, Strategize, Life Orb
Sword Dance, Iron Head,Head Smash, EQ

Aggron, Rock Head, Leftovers
Substitute, Focus Punch, Head Smash,Toxic

Slagumo, Slag up, Focus Sash
Heavy Weight, Bulk Up, Steam Roller, Detect

Win Phrase:

After all that, you had nothing left.

Lose Phrase:

Very Well. I reconize your strategy prowess with this Gold Medal. *salutes* Well Done Trainer.

Wed May 08, 2013 8:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hello hello, its time for the 8th Faciality! Now im gonna need some time to prepare my next post, as it will be the last post for the walkthrough, so expect it on Monday!

BATTLE FRONTIER, BATTLE PAGEANT

Being honest, I never did like the Pokemon Contests, expecially those in Gen 4. I didnt mind them in Gen 3, I actually enjoyed them. But they never looked like the anime..... UNTIL NOW! WELCOME TO THE BATTLE PAGEANT! The Battle Pageant only offers Double battles.

To start the Battle Pageant you will be asked to choose 3 Pokemon. Before each match you will choose 2 to take part. There will be a total of 8 trainers, divided into 4 bracets. The winner of the bracet will move on to battle the winner of the other bracet. This will continue until there is a winner. The stage for this is very elaborate, plus will be surrounded by a huge crowd of people watching.

Each battle will last 5 min, and each trainer will have 200 starting points. After 5 min the person with the lowest amount of points after 5 min lose. (That is if both of their Pokemon dont faint first.) Points are deducted in the following manner:

You are hit by a not very effective attack- Your opponent losses 5 point.

You are hit by a Super Effective attack- You lose 10 points.

You make a combo off of your Pokemon's moves- Your opponent losses 15 points.

You make a combo off of your opponent's Pokemon moves- Your Opponent losses 20 points.

You use a move Repeadetly- You lose 5 points each time you use that move in succession.

You make one of your opponent's Pokemon faint- Your opponent's points are cut in half.

You make both of your opponent's Pokemon faint- Your Opponent's points go to zero, and you win.

Now your wondering "How do I make a Combo?". Well its very easy. To make a combo off of your own Pokemon, simply look for a move that is Written in red. This means that either a move this turn, or last turn was the start of a Combo. Comboing off of your opponent is a little trickier. You can NOT combo off your opponents Moves from the last turn. You can only combo off of them onthe current turn. There is no way to know if a move will make a combo of your opponents Moves, so you will just have to be lucky.

When you win a Pagaent, you willbe given a ribbon. To battle the frontier brain you will need to collect 4 ribbons for the first encounter and 8 ribbons for the second encounter.

Frontier Brain- Ryan

Ryan is a Fashion desinger in his early 30's and has a weird sense of styel....Ill leave it at that, he can be very defensive of his "art".

First Encounter- 5th ribbon attempt

Ryan: AHAH! IT IS I RYAN! THE WHIRLWIND DESIGNER OF THE POKEMON WOLRD! What is with that look? GASP! YOU DO NOT LIKE MY DESIGNS? CRITIC! PREPARE YOURSELF!

Milotic, Marvel Scale,Leftovers
Scald, Recover, Ice Beam, Dragon Tail

Roseferno, Chlorophyl, Chesto Berry
Rest, Flamethrower, Flame Petal, Ingrain

Ampharos, Static, Lidfe Orb
Agility, T-Bolt, Hidden Power Ice, Subsitute

Win Phrase:

HAHA! TAKE THAT YOU LOUSY CRITIC!

Lose Phrase:

YOUR SENSE OF STYLE! Oh my my my my, I must retweak my new line! Here take this Ribbon and silver Medal so that all my know your style!

Second Encounter- 9th ribbon Attempt

Ryan: AHA! Back to judge me again? This Time, I AM PREPARED!

Milotic, Marvel Scale,Leftovers
Scald, Recover, Ice Beam, Dragon Tail

Roseferno, Chlorophyl, Chesto Berry
Rest, Flamethrower, Flame Petal, Ingrain

Alakazam, Magic Guard, Life Orb
Psyshock, Focus Blast, Shadow ball, Subsitute

Win Phrase:

AHA! I AM THE BEST DESINGER IN THE POKEMON WORLD!!!!

Lose Phrase:

Wha...Wha... *falls ot knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HERE, TAKE IT! This Gold medal proves you are a much better Designer than me...Also dont forget this ribbon....*cries*

Thu May 09, 2013 6:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OK, these last definitely added new tweaks... I can't wait for the final post!

Thu May 09, 2013 8:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ ChillBill- Thanks! Glad you like it.

*Ahem* To start with, this will not be the last post. More like the second last post. So, please enjoy the post before the last post!

BATTLE FRONTIER[/i]

Now, once you get your 8th Silver medal you will be approached by a rather well dressed gentleman when you exit the faciliaty (the one that gave you your 8th medal).

Well Dressed Gentleman: Hello. Congratulations on winning your 8th Silver Medal. I have an invitation for you from my Employer. Please, when you are ready please speak to me again by the Helicopter at the Pokemon center.

The Gentleman will walk off. Go to the POkemon center, and there will be the Gentleman by the Helicopter. If there's anything you want to do, go do it before talking to the Gentleman again.

Gentleman: Ah, I see you are ready please board the Helicopter.

You and the Gentleman will board the Helicopter and it will take off and fly over the Battle Frontier. Go to a Cut scene where you the Helicopter fly over the dividing sea to a rather uninteresting looking Island....

[b]Mysterious Island[/i]

When you land on the Island, and get off of the Helicopter, you will see stone Statues of Past Legendaries and past Champions. There is no Pokemon Center here, so you cant fly here. There will be a few other people here to talk to.

Lady: Oh? I see you also receied an Invitation as well? I wonder who it is from....

Cool Trainer (male): Whoa....I didnt even know this Island existed.....Whats here anyways?

Cop: I was assigned here a few days ago, thinking this was gonna be a boring assignment, Boy......Was I wrong.

Veteran (female): Hmmm,it seems only those who have bested the League or the Battle Frontier are allowed to gather here.

There will also be two places where you can spend your BP on. One will sell you items that you cant get anywhere else in game. And another,will teach your pokemon moves that havent been seen in-game!

[b]Item Seller

Item seller: Hello,hello! Please take a look at these special items!

Medeival Armour- 25BP

A peice of armour that was crafted centuries ago to be worn on a Pokemon.

Increases the Def and Sp.Def of the Pokemon that is wearing it (4 stage increase to both).

Silver Crown-50BP

An odd silver crown, that gives off an odd aura.

Increases the success of secondary effects on attacks (+ 10%).

Static Orb-25BP

A stange Orb that causes Paralysis.

The Pokemon holding this will be put in paralysis.

Polish-50BP

To be held by a rock or steel type Pokemon, gives them a shiny finish.

Increases the Evasion of the Pokemon wearing it (as long as it is a Rock or Steel type) by 2 stages.

Bomb Suit-25BP

A heavy heavy suit that protects the Pokemon from major Damage.

The holders speed is halved, and the Pokemon wont be affected by Self Destruct or Explosion.

Life Absorber- 50BP

A stange orb that takes health from the opponent.

Once Every turn, after you attack, The opponent will lose 10 health, and you will gain 10 health. If the holder is already at full health, this item will have no effect.

Radar scope-50BP

A one time use scope that significantly increases the accuracy of a move.

Used at the begining of the Pokemon's turn. The next move has its accuracy doubled. One time effect.

Secert Move Tutor AKA, Master Move Tutor

Move tutor: Welcome, Welcome, I am the Master Move tutor,and I can teach your Pokemon Moves Never before Seen.

The moves here CAN NOT BE LEARNED VIA LVL UP! However they can be passed down Via Breeding.

Final Blow (Fighting, Physical,Single Target)- 75BP

Power-350
Accuracy-75

Simple-Uses it last ounce of strength to deliver the Final Finishing Blow.

Detailed- This move can only be used when the User's health is in the red. The user will deliver a devestating finishing punch, using its last ounce of strength. The User will then faint after use, due to the strain. (Regardless if the move hit or not).

Sqwack (Flying, Other, Mulitple Targets)- 75BP

Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple- Lets loose a loud annoying call that causes rining in the ears.

Detailed- The user will let out a loud and annoying bird call. This will cause ringing in the ears of all Pokemon on the feild, (minus the user). The affected Pokemon will be put into a uncontrollable state for 5 turns (Will use the wrong move/wont attack). The effected Pokemon will also be unaffected by "sound" affiliated moves (ex. Supersonic, roar, Hyper Voice). The Pokemon may still be switched out.

Ground (Ground, other, Single Target)-75 BP

Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple- The Pokemon grounds itself to protect itself from electricity.

Detailed- The Pokemon puts its tail in the ground to ground itself. For 3 turns, the Pokemon will be immune to electric type attacks.

Palm Technique #9 (Psychic, Other, Single Target)- 75BP

Power-65
Accuracy-100

Simple- A unique Move develpoed by meditating monks. Deals both Special and Physical Damage.

Detailed- Hits Twice. A Move developed by Monks during deep meditation. The first Hit will deal Special Damage, based off Sp.Att . The second Hit will Deal Physical Damage off Att.

Freezing Flames (Fire, Special, Single Target)- 75BP

Power-85
Accuracy-85

Simple- Odd Blue Flames that can cause Freezing or Burning.

Detailed-Blue Flames that have a 10% chance to Freeze the Target or a 15% chance to burn the Target.

Blizzard Blitz (Ice, Special, Single targets)- 75BP

Power-200
Accuracy-100

Simple- Creates a Blizzard superstorm to pound the foe into submisson.

Detailed- can only be used when Hail is Active. The user focuses the hail on a single target, instesifying the frequancy of the hail and the size. The final is a massive Ice spike. After this move finishes the hail weather effect ends. The user will need to recharge after.

Plague (Dark, Special, Single Target)- 75BP

Power-20
Accuracy-100

Simple- Infects the opponents Pokemon with the plague.

Detailed- The target Pokemon becomes infected. The infected Pokemon takes damage each turn (10-20HP perturn), and is unable to use defensive/ healing moves (Moves include, Protect, Detect, Leech seed, Ingrain, Wish, absorb, ect.). If after 3 turns the Infected Pokemon is not knocked out, another Pokemon will become infected (even if its NOT currently in battle) and so on. Switching it out DOES NOT REMOVE PLAGUE STATUS! Only by knocking out the Pokemon infected. ( Plague status does NOT stay after battle).

Power Struggle[/i] (Normal, Other, Single Target)-75BP

Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple- Balances out both the user's and target's Attack and Sp. Attack.

Detailed- The user's and selected Target's Attack Stats are added together then halved. This is now the new Attack Stat for each Pokemon. The user's and Selected Target's Sp.Attack are added together and then Halved. This is now the new Attack Stat for each new Pokemon. Items, abilites, and buffs are taken into consideration in the calculation.

[b]Exo-Break
(Bug, Pyhsical, Single Target)- 75BP

Power- 150
Accuracy-85

Simple- Lets loose with a massive physical Attack, that shatters the user's Exo-Skeleton.

Detailed-The user lets loose a Physical Attack so powerful, that its Exo-Skeleton can not handle the sudden Power Surge,and breaks. The user's Def and Sp.Def drop by three Stages. Requires Recharging.

Demoltion Run (Steel, Physical, Single Target)- 75BP

Power-200
Accuracy-75

Simple- The user goes on a running rampage for two turns.

Detailed-The user goes on a rampaging run for two turns. During this time it is uncontrollable. The user will take HALF the damage that it deals to the opponent each turn. If the user Misses, it will need to recharge. (If the user does not miss, there will be no recharge)

Dirty Bomb (Poison, Special, Mulitple targets)- 75BP

Power- 200
Accuracy-100

Simple- The user explodes in a cloud of poison gas.

Detiled- The user explodes, causing damage to all Pokemon on the feild and the user then faints. The explosion releases a Toxic gas that Poisons all Pokemon on the feild and lowers there Defense and Sp.Defense by one stage. Ghost Types are unaffected by the initial explosion, but can still be affected by the Toxic Gas. Steel and Poison type Pokemon can be affected by the initial explosion (will be considered "not very effective"), but will NOT be affeced by the toxic gas.

Recharge (Electric, other, single target)-75BP (Credit to CrazyRazey)

Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple- The user recharges itself, healing a little bit of damage.

Detailed- The user recharges its electrical Energy, healing a bit of Damage (~ 1/4). If the User is hit by an electric type attack while in recharge, the user will heal to full, AND any negativly affected stats will be returned to normal. This Move does NOT HEAL STATUS PROBLEMS.

Gulf Stream (water, Special, Single target)-75BP

Power-75
Accuracy-85

Simple- Hits the opponents Pokemon multiple times with water from the Gulf Stream.
Detailed- The user hits the target with water from the Gulf stream. Hits Multiple times (min 3, max 5). In rotation battle: After hitting the first pokemon, it will rotate to the right, damage that Pokemon, rotate to the right again, and hit that Pokemon. In Rotation battles, it will either hit 3 or 6 times. (either one or twice per POkemon).

Excoplasmic Beam (Ghost, Special, Single Target)-75BP

Power-150
Accuracy-85

Simple-Fires a concentrated Beam of Excoplasm at the Enemy. Requires Recharge after use.

Detailed-The user fires a concentraed beam of Ecoplasm at the target. user will require a turn to Recharge.

Winter Preperation (Grass, Other, Single target)- 75BP

Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple- The user prepares itself for colder weather, lessing the damage from the snow.

Detailed- The user absorbs all of its Chlorophyll to prepare itself for the winter. The users speed is halved, and the ability Cholorphyll will not work (if it has that ability). The User will now not take damage from Hail, Ice type attacks will do neutral damage, and the User can not be frozen. These Effects last 5 turns, Unless Sunny day becomes Active during that time. If Sunny Day does Become Active during those 5 turns, This move will be canceled. This move can not be used, if Sunny day is already in effect.

Fault Breaker (Rock, Physical, Multiple Targets)- 75BP

Power-1HKO
Accurracy-25

Simple-Causes a Major fault line to break. Causes a 1HKO.

Detailed-Causes a major fault line to break releasing enough energy to 1HKO. This move can hit Mulitple targets on your opponets side. The move is extremly inaccruate, Even for a 1HKO move.

Roar of Legend (Dragon, Special, Multiple target)- 100BP

Power-400
Accuracy-50

Simple- Lets loose with a loud thunderous roar full of power.

Detaliled- The user lets loose a powerful roar, full of the mighty power of the Dragons. This attack will not only hit all of the opponents Pokemon on the feild, but also those still in party. However the attack power for those in party is much lower (50). The attack will only cause neutral damage to those in party. The users Attack, Sp.Att and speed will be HALVED, and will also need a turn to recharge. If this move misses the Pokemon on the feild (in the case of double and triple, if it misses ALL the pokemon) the pokemon in party are unaffected.

Now.....You should notice a grand flight of stairs. And when I say Grand, I mean GRAND (they are a fire red color, so you cant miss them.) Go up this staircase to the Shrine of Champions.......

Last edited by GofD on Tue May 14, 2013 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 13, 2013 6:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wow, sounds interesting :shock:
But watch out for the BBcode.
I really like all the new moves, so... Plague is the same thing than curse, but do damage and user don't loose health?

Mon May 13, 2013 2:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i assume pokemon with the ability soundproof are unaffected by Sqwack

Ground seems like a good idea as its been used many of times in the anime

one question about Palm Technique #9... Wheres Techniques 1 to 8 :P

Power Struggle i can see being useful for a Shuckle or Chansey/Blissey, with high defence and low attack

And i recognise that Recharge, thats one of the moves i actually put in the Fake MoveDex topic but modified a little :D

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Mon May 13, 2013 8:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next