It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Get Real **Seriously- PG13+** 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I <3 this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fan girl scream* I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. I love squirtle!!!! He's so cute!!!!

Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

From nowhere the tiny little Pokémon appeared, whirring its wings like madness, he buzzed and cawed, trying with all his might. Jonathon bent down low and Flygon dove toward Jean, now hanging precariously in Ninjask’s grip. Jonathon grabbed Jean around the waist and pulled her onto Flygon’s back.
“Swellow!” She yelled. Jonathon looked around, recalling the exhausted Ninjask. Swellow was nowhere to be seen. Jean and Jonathon’s eyes connected and both feared the worst. Just as Jean’s eyes filled with tears of dread they heard the loud cackle that they’d both come to know so well.
“Haunter, use your shadow ball,” Sam ordered, flying through the air with Haunter, cradling the injured Swellow under on arm. She hovered in the air effortlessly as long as Haunter stayed close and didn’t lose too much strength, a red glow surrounding the pair. Flygon turned about and blasted a flame-thrower at a Skarmory as it dove toward them, Sam and Haunter shot by and launched a blinding confuse ray at a trio of Spearow as they aimed for Flygon.
“They’re gone,” Jonathon said suddenly, pulling Flygon to a stop. Sam and Haunter hovered in the air next to them. The sky was filled only with Pokémon. Tyler, the Chinook, all of Hillsound had escaped under the cloak of battle. Dusclops and Jackson appeared in the air before them.
“Everybody back to headquarters,” He said sternly. With a loud hiss the group was engulfed in darkness and a moment later they were standing back on the rooftop.
“Ashley was killed in the battle,” Jackson said gravely, his voice uncharacteristically weak.
“They got away, it was all for nothing!” Jonathon spat, recalling Flygon with a scowl. Jackson’s Haunter and Dusclops returned to their pokeballs also.
“It wasn’t for nothing. Hillsound are exposed. Now the war begins.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Catch more of Jonathon and Squirtle's antics and see how Jean fairs in the Adelburgh Contests in the Sequel to Get Real-Seriously, coming soon! Is there romance blooming for Sam and Jackson? Or will Jackson's ghosts scare away Sam and Skitty? More battles with Tyler the Bounty Hunter, more treachery from Jonathon's ba$tard ex Nick and more attitude and revelations from Matt and Scorch. Will the team be able to take down Hillsound now that the veil has been lifted and the war begun?

Follow the adventure to the Order of the Sky in "Get Them-Quickly!" coming soon to Psypokes!!

JLPsyches

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

That was amazing! Great story, you have to write more! There was some moves that the pokemon wouldn't normally learn, but it strangely didnt bother me.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh, wow. Well, I guess it's time to clear my schedule, I've got a lot of reading to do. Loved the first chapter, especially the part where Jonathon yelled at Squirtle to stop eating the carrots. Made me laugh. No constructive criticisms other than those that have already been said, namely spelling and spacing. Can't wait to read this, and then the next two. Good job!

Sat May 04, 2013 12:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thankyou, I always enjoy reading that people are enjoying the story. There were a few issues with the spacing and spelling early on in this one before I started using my PC's Word Processor, as I am now a published journalist I try to keep everything correctly spaced and worded, with correct grammar and punctuation. As the title suggests though, it's Pokemon in the Real World, if you didn't pick up on it the Region Jonathon starts his journey in is located in Australia, the cities are all based off actual Australian towns and cities, the Regions are based off real states, I tried to imagine the story as though our world was really inhabited by Pokemon. Later in the story France is introduced, and in the most recent Sequel Jonathon travels to Unova aka the USA.

I am open to any story suggestions and requests, but as this is the first part of a three part trilogy I can't make any changes here, but a lot if not all of the characters and Pokemon make recurring appearances.

I'd forgotten about Squirtle's love of carrots, I wonder what his favourite food will be as a Wartortle...

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Sun May 05, 2013 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3