It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:01 pm



Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Braving the Unknown Redux (Round Three is out now!) 
Author Message
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 250
Location: The cellar
Im better with bows


Just as a question to argo
Do you make it up along the way or do have EVERYTHING planned already?

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:36 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
SanguinaryScientist wrote:
Im better with bows


Just as a question to argo
Do you make it up along the way or do have EVERYTHING planned already?


I have it planned. MOST of it. The next few rounds are already determined. This is why I'm having so much fun reading your responses and guesses. Some of you don't even understand how royally screwed over a single choice in the future could make you.

Also, FYI, the next part may take awhile. I'll try, TRY to have it up tomorrow or Wednesday, but I am now writing THREE plot lines instead of one.

_________________
#deadnightone


Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:55 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
First of all, your all going to die to a 2500 health knight.

Second of all, I've used bows for a quarter of my life, I think I can destroy you.



Third of all, Argo, you could just post what happened basically, then edit in the story?

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:21 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
Two things.

One: Stop with the bickering. Frankly, it's annoying, and not accomplishing anything.

Two: Argo will do the best he can to get the next round out soon. We've both got boatloads of schoolwork to do, and I'm sure he'd rather have a nice thought-out post rather than a shorter, just cut and dry description of what's happened.

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:34 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
James86134 wrote:
Third of all, Argo, you could just post what happened basically, then edit in the story?


Lolz, so, erryone took paths and they all took items to. The ppl that went up the frist path, lolz but thats only one, found a crocodile, oh no!

Errybody who went up path two deaded by drowin in da swamp.

And finale, erryone who wet up pth tree fell down a whole and sploded.

Sciensts is da winnr.

1,000,000 pysbucks.

-----

But really guys, the writing part is the FUN part for me. I like being lengthy and creative when I try to kill you guys. Please bear with me, like twist said, we both have a lot of work. Part two will be out soon.

Also, as a side note, I am on the other forum games. I'm not saying anything to anyone, but if that fighting comes into this game as well, I will personally kill everyone involved off and exclude you from future games.

Thanks for your cooperation!

_________________
#deadnightone


Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 am
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
How did Sanguinary win? The croc ate him, right.

Well, Round 1 over. Hopefully our ghosts make the right decision next time.

And, Argo, I think the fighting has come to a resolution, I hope :?

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:05 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: I am Error.
Argonaut457 wrote:
James86134 wrote:
Errybody who went up path two deaded by drowin in da swamp.

Nah, I has a rope.

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:15 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
tub PG, howz u gona sav mee eef u feel een two?

Anyway, I'll be patient.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:46 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 250
Location: The cellar
Lol no, you don't know how easy it into kill a croc with a bow
First hand experience
No ****
It hisses at you and opens it's mouth (to show other animals "I have teeth, don't mess with me)
Shoot it in the mouth
GATOR BURGERS EURBODAY!

I WIN :D

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:11 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 am
Posts: 518
Argonaut457 wrote:
@ Drago: I was waiting for someone to try this. Congratulations, you figured out that this game is slightly more realistic than it seems. You get the bag, the bread, and the jacket, which yes, Argo was wearing. Course, it has a hole in it from being shot and killed and all... But you still got in.

Was there the option of taking everything and running down path 1? Or taking the bow and killing someone?
If stuff like this is possible then we may need to think about our choices more.

_________________
Image
My Gallery Last update: 19 July (Fake Card)


Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
DragoBoy wrote:
Argonaut457 wrote:
@ Drago: I was waiting for someone to try this. Congratulations, you figured out that this game is slightly more realistic than it seems. You get the bag, the bread, and the jacket, which yes, Argo was wearing. Course, it has a hole in it from being shot and killed and all... But you still got it.

Was there the option of taking everything and running down path 1? Or taking the bow and killing someone?
If stuff like this is possible then we may need to think about our choices more.


Here's how this is gonna work:

I want this game to be a bit realistic, but not so extremely realistic it becomes boring or unfair. So here are the ground rules:

No making choices that would have negative effects on other players (I.E. murdering them, stealing from them)

No arguing about my rulings, if I say something doesn't work, don't fight for it.
Example: "I'll use my knife to make a spear to defend myself with." True, this would work in the real world. I might let it slide.

"I'm going to use my Yankees baseball cap to zipline down this mountain." No, this would not work.
"But I could use the buckle! It's possible!" Yes, it may be possible, but its ridiculous.

_________________
#deadnightone


Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:32 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 250
Location: The cellar
So in short, start thinking outside the box

But I like the box
The box keeps me safe......
I've never betrayed the box before
And the box has never betrayed me
I love the box
And the box loves me
Box
We love you box
We love you box
We love you box
We will always love you box

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 am
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
SanguinaryScientist wrote:
So in short, start thinking outside the box

But I like the box
The box keeps me safe......
I've never betrayed the box before
And the box has never betrayed me
I love the box
And the box loves me
Box
We love you box
We love you box
We love you box
We will always love you box


This is exactly why no one went down path 1 with you (joke). Have fun with the box.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
SanguinaryScientist wrote:
So in short, start thinking outside the box

But I like the box
The box keeps me safe......
I've never betrayed the box before
And the box has never betrayed me
I love the box
And the box loves me
Box
We love you box
We love you box
We love you box
We will always love you box

This is my box. There are many like it, but this one is mine!

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:13 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Part two will be up in the next few hours. Be prepared...

FOR YOUR DOOM.

_________________
#deadnightone


Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:34 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: I am Error.
Argonaut457 wrote:
Part two will be up in the next few hours. Be prepared...

FOR YOUR DOOM.

Okay then! :D

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 250
Location: The cellar
The only box for me~


Image

I like it because it will never threaten to stab me

I even got a mod when I played to let me keep her and not burn her to death like you horrible monsters

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:13 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
Argonaut457 wrote:
Part two will be up in the next few hours. Be prepared...

FOR YOUR DOOM.

Oh goody, my favorite!

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:10 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Part Two:

Quote:
-GRASS PATH, CHOICE 1-
SanguinaryScientist

The crunching of leaves underneath the lone adventure's feet was making him feel uneasy. Walking a silent trail, the extra noise he was making confirmed his disbelief. He had been left alone, without a single friend or companion to fight with, and nothing but a bow and two arrows to defend himself.

"Well," Sanguinary said to the imaginary friend he had already thought up, "This is going to be a long day."

Pressing on, with no where to go but forward, Sanguinary began to question his chances. Here he was, alone, in the dead center of some God-forsaken woods, and to top it off, he was lost. He had taken note of the moss on the trees on his way in. He was heading south. But that's all he knew.

The sound of running water approached him, as a long, clear river opened up in front of him.

"Water!" he exclaimed, and ran for a drink. After examining it, he deemed it clean enough to drink, and took a mouthful.

Deciding this would be a nice place to rest for while, Sanguinary found a nice log to sit down on. Examining the clearing he was in, he found that the river had a path running along it. He could follow it if he wanted, or he could keep going along the original path he came from, which seemed to continue on miles off into the distance.
While he sat and rested, he started picking up some twigs and rocks, and arranged a tic-tac-toe board.

"If I'm going to be lonely, mine as well not be bored."

So he sat in the open area, trying to think, trying to figure out what the smart choice would be. Following the river would lead him west, as far as he could tell, by the moss-covered, vine-tangled trees. Using the same method of thinking, taking the path he had come on further would lead him south. Sanguinary had no idea what was down either way.

No matter what his choice would be, however, it would have to be made quick. Sanguinary still had suspicions that he was being followed... pursude... by someone. His two arrows wouldn't be much help if it was one of those knights...

The day reached its peak, and Sanguinary guessed it was around 3 PM.

"Well," he rose, "Time to make a desicion."


You're on your own, man. Try to make the right choice. Remember, no decisions will be life-threatening until after round three.

Quote:
-MUDDY PATH, CHOICE 1-
James, GhostPony

"Ghost, wait up!" James yelled ahead, as the two men trudged knee-deep through the mud.

"When did the mud even get this deep?" Was Ghost's response.

It was true, the mud's level was getting deeper. What started out as a layer soon became a pool, and eventually the pair had no choice but to role up their pant legs and dive into the thick, cloudy brown water. With no life other than the occasional posion-skinned frog, James and Ghost were realativey confident that the water had no hidden surprises for them. Soon, the two found land to walk on, and continued to push on through the area, which had now transitioned into a full-blown swamp.

"There's gotta be something around here," James reassured his friend, "Something that can give us the slightest hint as to where we are..."

"Yeah, sure." Ghost mocked, "Let's ask the frogs for directions. The poisonous, heart-stopping frogs."

After a few hours of traveling, the pair decided they should rest for a bit. With no water or food, and certainly nothing edible around them, they made camp on empty stomachs, sitting on the first few stable tree stumps the could find. Bugs buzzed annoyingly in their ears,flying into their eyes and mouths without their consent. Alligators warned them which areas they should stay away from. Broken branches laid all askew on the ground, and the mushy swamp waters reeked of bad luck. After sitting for awhile longer, the two decided it would be best to keep moving, as with no supplies, they needed to find a way out of the area fast.

Ghost stopped dead in his tracks. "Hey, hey James. Remember that old myth about the man who lived in a hut in the woods, and played a game with boxes with everyone who wandered his way?"

"Yeah..." James sounded confused, "Why do you ask...?"

"I think I found his hut."

"You gotta be joking."

Ghost was not. A small wooden bridge that extended out into the middle of one of the swamp's deeper ponds lead right up to the door of a creaky old hut. Overgrown with plant life and seemingly abandoned, the huts door was wide open, with no one inside, as far as the two adventurers could see.

"That can't be the hut from the myth," James said, "That's just silly. It's probably just an old abandoned house some poor old man came to die in."

"That's rather dark." Ghost responded. "Look, there's at least a mile left on this path. We can keep following it if we want."

"That hut might have some old supplies in it, though."

"I doubt anyone's there. We could take a look."

So the two sat and stared at each other, wait for one of them to make the first move. As the sun shown through the swamp, the pair sensed it was around 2:30-3:00 in the afternoon.

"We should loot it and go if we're going to. And fast."

"Alright, then, what do you want to do?"


Alright you two, your adventure begins. Remember, no decision will be life-threatening until after round three.

Quote:
-THORNS PATH, CHOICE 1-
Twist, Haunted Water, Dare, ChillBill, Eeveelution-Master, DragoBoy

A burst of laughter filled the air, as a large group of six people walked forward through the thorns. Ignoring the fact that they were being chased down by murderous knights they didn't know, the fact that their legs were being pierced by thorns once every few minutes, and the fact that they had absolutely no idea where they were going, the six counted themselves lucky. At least they had each other, for now.

Between jokes and more loud laughter, one of them asked "Does anyone even know where we're going?"

"Forward." Twist responded, "To God knows where!"

The group cheered, completely relaxed, completely unaware.

Suddenly, a tree branch, big enough to have killed any one of them, snapped and fell on the path in front of them. All laughter ceased, and all bickering stopped. It was only now, after a few of them had stopped, to let their heart rates slow back down from the near-death experience, that they realized what danger they are in. No one knew where they were, nor where they were going. It was agreed that the group would be more careful, and all six climbed over the branch and pressed on. After what seemed like miles, a few group members needed to stop. Not wanting to split up just yet, everyone else stopped as well.

"How long have we been walking?" Dare groaned.

"I don't know, but I think my feet are bleeding." Chill said as he sat down and removed his shoes.

"Oh, you babies." Twist mocked.

"You, know what?" Dare retorted, and soon, the rest of the group joined in. Yelling and fighting, no one noticed Eeveelution venture on a bit, until of course, he came back.

"Guys!" He exclaimed. Curious, the five others followed him to the fork in the road he had found, in the middle of a small clearing. To one side, more thorns and some rather nasty-looking flowers grew, but the path seemed to go on, relatively straight, for a good distance further. To the other side, a cave, which opened ominously out of the side of a rather large hill, stood waiting.

"So, more ankle-tearing, thorn-filled miles of walking, or a creepy, some what deadly looking cave?" Drago asked sarcastically. "Sound like no matter what, we're going to have fun today."

"Come on guy," Twist explained, "It's already well past noon. We need to be focused on finding a way out of these woods."

"It's possible the cave is a system, it could lead out somewhere else." Chill theorized.

"It could also be a dark, animal ridden death trap." Dare cut in.

"It looks like we could also try going up this hill, above the cave." Eeveelution pointed out.

One way or another, the group needed to make a decision fast. With daylight burning, the six survivors stood around and stared at each other. What to do, where to go, everyone wished that at least one person had the answer. The cold truth was though, no one did. Everything was uncertain, and nothing was safe. Pondering their options, the only thing the group knew was that either way, they had to keep braving this path, one way or another.


The bigger group gets the most choices. Three way to go here, unlike the two there were for both other parties. Remember, no decision will be life-threatening until after round three.

Remember, you all still have your items, and they can be used at anytime. Beware, though, because if you use an item wrong, there will only be a 50% chance of you getting it back. Use an item right, and there will be an 80% chance.

As another side note, remember what Drago did in the last round. You're allowed to think outside the box here, within reason. Just know, I have the final say, and arguing against my decisions will not be tolerated.

Good luck.

_________________
#deadnightone


Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:12 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 250
Location: The cellar
I will stay at the river
I want to look for a tree to climb and check my surroundings

Then I want to pull a new branch down, strap it (pull it apart to where there are small strands of branch) fashion a rope like thing, tie said rope to an arrow and go fishing

If that is not allowed, follow the river down west

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
SanguinaryScientist wrote:
I will stay at the river
I want to look for a tree to climb and check my surroundings

Then I want to pull a new branch down, strap it (pull it apart to where there are small strands of branch) fashion a rope like thing, tie said rope to an arrow and go fishing

If that is not allowed, follow the river down west


Okay, I should make this a bit more clear... God damn I'm bad at explaining things.

This was a good idea, really, I love how you immediately thought about getting food. But you are being pursuded. Just as in the last Braving the Unknown, with the storm, you have to keep moving forward, or you will be killed. Also, I don't think you could use branches to make ropes to go fishing.

Summary: Think outside the box, but keep moving at all costs.

_________________
#deadnightone


Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Posts: 250
Location: The cellar
......Well I thought out side the box

And I got yelled at for it


THIS IS WHAT I MEAN



but seriously, as im walking down the river, keep an eye out for fish

_________________
My reach is noble. My power is pure. My cause is noble. My tower secure.

Image
Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Image


Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:15 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
Love how I had no dialogue. Goes to show how... Haunted... I am! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway, since we're being pursued, say, if I were to go in the cave and had to fend off a random attacker, could I pick up a rock and use that instead of my knife?

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:35 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
To Sanguinary, I would use the arrows to fish, but only if you know you can get them back! As in, shoot the fish, rush after them and get them back. DO NOT SHOOT NEAR THE ROCKS. Only near sand, not near the rocks, the arrows will break. (I am helping you because you seem to have the worst path. I can imagine Argo having the irony of false security.)

For us, GHOSTPONY, WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER.
One decision for now, (this isn't the path decision, this is a survival decision) I eat a few of the non poisonous bugs for protein and energy.
I repeat, before we make our decision, I eat a few of the non poisonous bugs.

The cave and hill guys - the last decision in the first game was two caves. One held gold for the bandits, the other held MEDUSA. Tread wisely.


GP and us: Me thinks go around it. Its been years since the hut was last visited, a giant cobra could be occupying it now and, I don't really want to use the Luster knight so far.
BUT, the group in the hut last time (Mr Dude, Rex09, and Azul) left the best item in the box. They got the worst one the cobra which almost killed Mr Dude. They also got the middle one, Azul and Rex09, which left them with two decisions left. Mr Dude only had 3. The best item awaits. I will use the Luster knight for that, but, we don't have anything life threatening until Round 4.


What do you think? I doubt Argo could stretch the hut over three decision to kill us.

TL:DR
Sanguinary shoot the fish away from the rocks.

GhostPony and I, the cabin holds the best item from the last game. Straying away means leaving it. I eat a few of the non poisionous bugs for energy and protein.

Haunted, Dare, Drago, Twisted, Eeveelution and the other guy (sorry. Don't remember), The cave may have a recycled Medusa. If we have a recycled hut from the last game, Medusa may sit in the cave.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:28 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 222
Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
-.- I tell you guys to think outside the box...

You guys are thinking way too much into this. You don't need to be worrying about food or water, those details are things I mention because I'm trying to make it interesting to read. Also, I'm not just copy/pasting and reusing things from the first game. That's just boring, I mean, give me some credit for originality.

Also, you can't say something like "before I make a choice, I'll do this." You're being pursued. You have to keep moving.

So, James, no, you didn't eat bugs for energy, but no, it didn't matter. Why kill you guys off by hunger or dehydration? There's much more fun ways to murder someone.

_________________
#deadnightone


Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:11 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.