It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Werewolf XX: The Ultimate Chill-Town wins! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James, do you honestly think I didn't pick you because you were 'stupid?' No. I didn't pick you because of the same reason why Chill and I had a grudge. Tbh, you're not stupid, you're actually a smart person. But when you post something that depicts me dying graphically...
Let me tell you something. When someone does something like that, it's personal to me. I was pissed beyond belief. Espescially now. Since you're being so stubborn, I'll explain this to you.
You threatened me. You pissed me off. Me dealing with you that way may not be justified to you, but to me, it most certainly was.
Now, you commit a low blow by taking information from another site that wasn't for you and posting it here.

This is your last warning.

Stop.

Or you. Will. Not. Like. Me.
I'm no going to sit by and watch you take shots at me w/e you get the chance. This is the third time you've done this.

Oh, btw; I speak about you behind your back as a courtesy to you. But if you have a problem with that as well, I could say it to your face. You'll just have to live with yourself afterwards.
Next time you trifle with someone, think twice.
Just sayin.

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Ohey look, I'm playing this game as well as running my own.
Guys, does anyone else this James is being... a little too... er... "Hardcore" about this? It seems like he's thinking waaaayyyy to far into it. The last person I thought did this was Twist, and, well, well all know how that went (God-#$@#it TT). As long as we're taking shots in the dark here, which is all one can really do at this point, I think I'd have to point my gun at James. As far as I can tell, he's the one who's spent the most time defending himself, and he's been getting VERY off topic. Maybe it's just because he's bickering, or maybe its because he's trying to drive everyone else off topic as well.

My vote is for James86134

Quote:
Current Tally:
James- 1
DNA- 1
Joe the Conquerer- 1

As one, final comment, why don't we all remember that This is a GAME that's supposed to be FUN. If you guyshave problems with each other, could you pretty please with a cherry on top shut up about it here and stop ruining the game for everyone else who isn't involved. Take it to the PMs, boys.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:45 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I have thought about it, I change my vote...

My vote: (a massive stab in the dark... Literally for no reason). ELLIE - Drago_Girl

VOTES:

Drago_Girl - 1

Myself - 1

DNA - 1

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So, as for every first round there is no real good evidence to say who is who yet, so pretty much at this point its all just guessing,so VOTE: Haunted Water

Quote:
VOTES:
Haunted Water - 1
Drago_girl - 1
James - 1
DNA - 1

Also, Chill correct me if I read this wrong but in your first post for this round you said it would be 8 votes to a lynch. Why is it not 5 votes? that's the way its always been for the first round

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:53 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Chill made a rule where majority rules. There are 14 of us. 14/2 = 7. As this is not majority, 8 is. Thus, 8 is the acquired number. But I do agree, it seems a bit too high as on the first day, many people vote different ways.

Heck, we already have four different voting paths.

And, now we have three

UNVOTE:DRAGO_GIRL

I am going to save my vote until later. I'd rather not just stab in the dark constantly and make myself look like a moron stabbing shadows...

Votes:

Yoshi/Sneasel/Kirby - 1

Dovahkiin - 1 (Ice beats Dragon... Just thought about that.)

DNA - 1

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:07 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm going to vote for James because all this voting and unvoting seems suspicious. VOTE: JAMES

Votes So Far

James : 2
Haunted Water : 1
DNA : 1

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:40 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Joe the Conqueror wrote:
I'm going to vote for James because all this voting and unvoting seems suspicious. VOTE: JAMES

Votes So Far

James : 2
Haunted Water : 1
DNA : 1

You really remind me of Alkranite.

So, we have 14. 3 wolves. 11 townies. 2 special roles. 9 normal townies.

Could we have a ruling on whether or not Mudkip was priest or seer?

So, 6 votes until I am lynched. And now we play... The best game in the world... The waiting game.

Come on guys, pile those votes up. We have 4 out of 14. Drago, I saw you on earlier.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

james wrote:
Could we have a ruling on whether or not Mudkip was priest or seer?
I was just a normal townie until I died and went to the heavens.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:26 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

James86134 wrote:
Not exactly private considering I can see it...
I now have a Pokébeach account, tried to find some of you... Found the conversation against me. Was I supposed to not read something that went against me?
Not using that Pokébeach account anymore.

It is also cheating to post about the game away from the thread. I wouldn't have found this out if a rule had already been broken.
Haunted, if you want to actually talk to me, point out my attitude problems, PM me. Until then, well... I'm not saying anything else.

The guy who constantly edits his posts (which is expressly forbidden in the game rules) is trying to lecture us on rules lawyering?
You disgust me; you're ruining the game for everybody. I hope Chill smites you with Hand of God for being an utter nuisance.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

James86134 wrote:
Drago, I saw you on earlier.

I haven't had the chance to post anything yet, I've only been able to read.

I hope that what I say this round will be taken into consideration if I die (unlike last time)

Killing mudkip mistriss was a mistake no matter what way I look at it. She is the second newest person in this game, with no experience of the game or those playing it. Killing her was a waste of a kill.
This raises the question: Why kill mudkip mistriss?
-Maybe the WWs have no idea what they're doing. I doubt this as the only other newbie is Joe the Conquerer, and I doubt that he'd be running the entire WW operation.
-The WWs were trying to be smart (and failed). This is what I think happened: The WWs thought that the priest was going to protect DNA (the most obvious candidate for first kill) so they decided to kill someone else. That was smart. But then they killed mudkip mistriss. Why wouldn't they kill someone who poses a threat(me, tt, HW etc.)? Going with this logic, they know how to play this game and are pretty smart about it, so that rules out "not knowing what they are doing". Maybe they were trying to confuse us? Maybe they want us to think that they have no idea what they're doing? But they didn't go for DNA straight away, which was smart, so they must have an idea of what they're doing.

Summary: the WWs are smart but over thought things.

It has been established that telling everyone that you're a seer/priest is bad. As townspeople we do not want the WWs to figure out who those 2 are. So why is HW trying to convince us that tt has a role?
Haunted Water wrote:
tt most likely has a role

For this reason I VOTE: HAUNTED WATER

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:30 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

DragoBoy wrote:
It has been established that telling everyone that you're a seer/priest is bad. As townspeople we do not want the WWs to figure out who those 2 are. So why is HW trying to convince us that tt has a role?
Haunted Water wrote:
tt most likely has a role

Now that i think about it this makes more sense then my reasoning.

UNVOTE: James
VOTE: Haunted Water

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'd have to say that your analysis is pretty good Drago. Clearly, the werewolves must have overthought the Priest's actions, and took out a new player instead. And Haunted Water did seem convinced I had a role because of my whole probability thing earlier. Why would he want everyone to know if I did have a special role? We already discussed how those roles should keep quiet. So, I shall also vote for HW.

VOTE: HAUNTED WATER

Death Row wrote:
James - 1
Haunted Water - 3
DNA - 1

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
I'm convinced... This game is getting intense. Plus, I'm really thinking (hoping) James will get Mod Killed, so I mine as well not waste my vote.

UNVOTE: JAMES
VOTE: HAUNTED WATER

Death Row wrote:
James - 0
Haunted Water - 4
DNA - 1

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Unless I counted wrong, Haunted Water actually has 5 votes, not 4. mine,DragoBoy, Joe, twisted and Argonaut. so the real votes are

Quote:
Haunted Water - 5
DNA - 1

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I vote HW because it was very suspicious of him to try and convince us that TT has a special role when we don't want the WWs to know who has the these special roles.
the voting panel wrote:
Haunted Water - 6
DNA - 1

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wow, nice to see that I haven't even **** voted yet and I'm already getting the damn bandwagon. Hope you guys enjoy losing like you did WW18 because you're 'wagonning an innocent who just gave his thoughts.

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Man, I can't even go on a school excursion and a war breaks out.
James receives a warning for editing his posts. The reason I do not modkill him is because we have a few players and as a plus I wasn't around to give him the warning earlier. Should it happen again, though, you're out.
And I don't wanna hear anyone basing evidence on our PB conversations. Seriously, would you think I, HW or DNA would be so stupid to go around talking there? Besides, a game rule states that no communication is allowed outside the game thread. Don't be ridiculous.
As for the questions considering Day length and majority, I extended the day exactly because I wanted to add the majority rule. 5 votes are easy to reach, since the scum pretty much needs two or three people to vote before they can effectively end the day. So I extended the votes to majority and as a result made the day longer so that you can discuss matters properly.
Also, a request. Think before you vote. It makes it easier for others to understand your reasons and also I can count votes more easily. And please use the appropriate vote form. Recheck the first post to see what I want.
Thanks for your attention. Continue.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:40 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You know it, **** it. I said I hadn't voted yet, but I'll be damned if I sat by and watched as I got bandwagonned by two hypocrites.
VOTE: Joe the Conqueror
Now vote for yourself, because all you've been doing is voting for the one who has the most votes.
Quote:
Joe the Conqueror - 1
DNA - 1
Haunted Water - 6

And if you guys couldn't tell, I'm extremely pissed off right now, and it's all coming from here.

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmm... I'm starting to have second guesses. I think that I'm going to change my vote from HW to Sanguinary Scientist. He was one of the first to vote, but he hasn't responded even once so far amid all the speculation going on. Maybe he decided it would be the best for the villagers to all bicker among themselves and end up framing one of their own? Plus, his logic for voting DNA wasn't too sound. Anyway, I'm officially changing my vote to him.

UNVOTE: HAUNTED WATER

VOTE: SANGUINARY SCIENTIST

Death Row wrote:
Joe the Conqueror - 1
DNA - 1
Haunted Water - 5
Sanguinary Scientist - 1

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Haunted Water wrote:
You know it, **** it. I said I hadn't voted yet, but I'll be damned if I sat by and watched as I got bandwagonned by two hypocrites.

Wait, what hypocrites?
twistedturtwig wrote:
Plus, his logic for voting DNA wasn't too sound.

Since when did SS's logic make any sense?

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:09 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

After reading all of your comments, I have made a decision. I quit the game. I know what I have done was wrong, and justice made be paid. I have upset many people and ruined the game. So, I guess, my character is dead. Bye guys.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:02 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I'm not going to vote for right now. I know Haunted Water has the most votes but I do not feel confident voting for him. Sanguinary I can see voting for, but there isn't enough info for me to go off of. So I'll just wait and see.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DragoBoy, you kinda said I was a power player, nearly vouching for my innocence, only to turn around and vote for me. Not as much of a hypocrite, but still...
So, if James is quitting, that means that I have one less vote against me. Correct?

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Haunted Water, No. I never voted for you. I had no standing votes when I quit.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Weird.....
First time of being accused

Sooo let me get this straight, the change of votes is cause I have no idea what im doing?

LOL WHEN DO I EVER KNOW WHAT IM DOING

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next