Credit for the banner goes to the amazing Arcticwhite from Pokebeach.
Welcome, Psypokians, to Werewolf XX! I'm your host, ChillBill, and I'm gonna watch over you as you take part in this milestone game. To mark the situation, I brought back Latin numerals, at least for this version. I also made a few changes, so read carefully!
The Plot wrote:
There are 15-30 Villagers on a small deserted island. They find out 3 (or more) of the villagers are werewolves. Every night the werewolves attack one person. Every time a werewolf kills someone the villagers vote who they think the werewolves are. One person then gets banished. The cycle happens over and over until the werewolves are banished, or if the number of werewolves matches or exceeds the number of villagers.
This time, unlike previous versions, we're gonna play with all video game characters ever! Yeah, that's right. You can be anything from Pacman to Solid Snake!
1. People sign up, stating the character they would like to represent.
2. Once we have sufficient numbers, I will randomly choose three werewolves. If we get more than 15 players. more werewolves might be selected. Among those werewolves, one will randomly be selected to be the Alpha (explanation below).
3. After that, I will randomly select a seer and a priest among the villagers. Their role will be explained below.
4. Werewolves will then decide on a character to eliminate from the game. The first PM I receive from the alpha wolf will be the one I'll use to decide the night's kill.
5. The host will then tell the remaining contestants to vote.
6. Participants vote, and werewolves are allowed to vote also. Character with the highest number of votes / first to get the majority of votes (e.g. out of 10 players 6 votes are needed) shall be eliminated.
7. Repeat step 4-6 over until we have either no werewolves or a winner.
8. Don't edit your posts or double post. Players must see the things exactly as they happened.
9. If a player leaves in the middle of the game, they still could be a werewolf. If a player who leaves / gets banned happens to be a werewolf I will replace them using RandomNumberGenerator.com. I am not going to tell anyone if this does happen. I you need to leave, tell me so I can sub you.
10. If a player dies, he/she can't give any information to anyone. If he was the seer/doctor, his/her role can't be used.
11. Players may not converse about the game anywhere outside of the game thread. This includes PMs, e-mails and chatting on other forums. I can't control it, but I advise you not to, it can spoil the game.
12. Day and night phases will have specific durations. A game day lasts one real-life week (168 hours) or until a player is lynched. A game night lasts three real-life days (72 hours) or until all people with roles have PMed me. All times are GMT+2.
13. When you vote for someone, do it in CAPITALS and bold
. E.g. VOTE: CHILLBILL
. Similarly, if you want to unvote, do it like this: UNVOTE: CHILLBILL
. If you don't use the above form, your vote/unvote doesn't count.
14. Once a player reaches the vote number required to get lynched, it's game freeze. In other words, you aren't allowed to post anything until I announce the beginning of the next day.
15. If anyone breaks any of the above rules, he/she will receive a warning. If it happens again, he/she will be removed from the game.
Host: The almighty ChillBill is the game host. As you understand, he has absolute power and authority over this game. He's the one who answers to complains, decides punishments and updates the game. Don't anger him if you want your life.
Alpha Wolf: He is the wolf leader. He's the one who has the right to PM me the kills. If he dies, he will randomly be replaced by another wolf. If he is inactive, then the wolves should PM me so I can change/sub him.
Other wolves: They are the Alpha's underlings. They cooperate with him to decide the kill, but their PMs won't be taken into account.
Seer: The seer is a townie who can find out the alignments of other players. Specifically, once during each night (including the first night) the seer may PM me the name of a player. If his answer PM says Alignment: Town then the player is a townie. If it reads Alignment: Werewolves, then the player is a wolf.
Priest: The priest can protect other players from death. Specifically, once each night, the priest may PM me the name of a player. That player can't die during that night. The priest can choose to save himself, but can't choose the same person twice in subsequent nights.
Townies: They are the weak majority who depend on their numbers to survive. Lynching is their strongest weapon.
1. Do you have permission for all those stupid changes you made?
Yes, JsXtm granted me permission.
2. Will these new rules apply in future games?
That's up to future hosts.
3. Can I host the next game?
Dunno. PM JsX about it. Just to warn you though, DNA has called dibs on Werewolf 21. My advice is not to mess with him. Then again, it's your head.
4. Aren't these new roles a bit imbalanced?
Not really. Even if you are the seer/priest, you can't afford to reveal it, as it will probably get you killed next night. Plus, the wolves can take advantage of them and bluff their roles to fool townies.
5. Are you giving away clues in the story?
No. If I said "He was decapitated" it doesn't mean that the character who chose a swordsman is a wolf. It's just me and my violent instincts.
6. There's something I don't understand. What can I do?
PM the host, aka me.
7. Is ChillBill the greatest person ever?
Sign-ups will be open until next Saturday, 11.59 pm GMT+2, or if this deadline passes, when we reach 15 players. Then I will randomly select the roles. When I receive confirmation, the game starts!
Prizes: 100 Psybucks to each wolf, if they win.
50 Psybucks to each surviving townie, if they win.
My pity to all losers.
Brief summary of changes:
Addition of new roles (seer, priest, alpha)
Specific day/night durations
Specific ways to vote
No blatant copy/paste
So go ahead, signup!