It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Werewolf XX: The Ultimate Chill-Town wins! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Credit for the banner goes to the amazing Arcticwhite from Pokebeach.

Welcome, Psypokians, to Werewolf XX! I'm your host, ChillBill, and I'm gonna watch over you as you take part in this milestone game. To mark the situation, I brought back Latin numerals, at least for this version. I also made a few changes, so read carefully!

The Plot wrote:
There are 15-30 Villagers on a small deserted island. They find out 3 (or more) of the villagers are werewolves. Every night the werewolves attack one person. Every time a werewolf kills someone the villagers vote who they think the werewolves are. One person then gets banished. The cycle happens over and over until the werewolves are banished, or if the number of werewolves matches or exceeds the number of villagers.

This time, unlike previous versions, we're gonna play with all video game characters ever! Yeah, that's right. You can be anything from Pacman to Solid Snake!

Rules:
1. People sign up, stating the character they would like to represent.
2. Once we have sufficient numbers, I will randomly choose three werewolves. If we get more than 15 players. more werewolves might be selected. Among those werewolves, one will randomly be selected to be the Alpha (explanation below).
3. After that, I will randomly select a seer and a priest among the villagers. Their role will be explained below.
4. Werewolves will then decide on a character to eliminate from the game. The first PM I receive from the alpha wolf will be the one I'll use to decide the night's kill.
5. The host will then tell the remaining contestants to vote.
6. Participants vote, and werewolves are allowed to vote also. Character with the highest number of votes / first to get the majority of votes (e.g. out of 10 players 6 votes are needed) shall be eliminated.
7. Repeat step 4-6 over until we have either no werewolves or a winner.
8. Don't edit your posts or double post. Players must see the things exactly as they happened.
9. If a player leaves in the middle of the game, they still could be a werewolf. If a player who leaves / gets banned happens to be a werewolf I will replace them using RandomNumberGenerator.com. I am not going to tell anyone if this does happen. I you need to leave, tell me so I can sub you.
10. If a player dies, he/she can't give any information to anyone. If he was the seer/doctor, his/her role can't be used.
11. Players may not converse about the game anywhere outside of the game thread. This includes PMs, e-mails and chatting on other forums. I can't control it, but I advise you not to, it can spoil the game.
12. Day and night phases will have specific durations. A game day lasts one real-life week (168 hours) or until a player is lynched. A game night lasts three real-life days (72 hours) or until all people with roles have PMed me. All times are GMT+2.
13. When you vote for someone, do it in CAPITALS and bold. E.g. VOTE: CHILLBILL. Similarly, if you want to unvote, do it like this: UNVOTE: CHILLBILL. If you don't use the above form, your vote/unvote doesn't count.
14. Once a player reaches the vote number required to get lynched, it's game freeze. In other words, you aren't allowed to post anything until I announce the beginning of the next day.
15. If anyone breaks any of the above rules, he/she will receive a warning. If it happens again, he/she will be removed from the game.

THE ROLES:
Host: The almighty ChillBill is the game host. As you understand, he has absolute power and authority over this game. He's the one who answers to complains, decides punishments and updates the game. Don't anger him if you want your life.
Alpha Wolf: He is the wolf leader. He's the one who has the right to PM me the kills. If he dies, he will randomly be replaced by another wolf. If he is inactive, then the wolves should PM me so I can change/sub him.
Other wolves: They are the Alpha's underlings. They cooperate with him to decide the kill, but their PMs won't be taken into account.
Seer: The seer is a townie who can find out the alignments of other players. Specifically, once during each night (including the first night) the seer may PM me the name of a player. If his answer PM says Alignment: Town then the player is a townie. If it reads Alignment: Werewolves, then the player is a wolf.
Priest: The priest can protect other players from death. Specifically, once each night, the priest may PM me the name of a player. That player can't die during that night. The priest can choose to save himself, but can't choose the same person twice in subsequent nights.
Townies: They are the weak majority who depend on their numbers to survive. Lynching is their strongest weapon.

FAQ:
1. Do you have permission for all those stupid changes you made?
Yes, JsXtm granted me permission.

2. Will these new rules apply in future games?
That's up to future hosts.

3. Can I host the next game?
Dunno. PM JsX about it. Just to warn you though, DNA has called dibs on Werewolf 21. My advice is not to mess with him. Then again, it's your head.

4. Aren't these new roles a bit imbalanced?
Not really. Even if you are the seer/priest, you can't afford to reveal it, as it will probably get you killed next night. Plus, the wolves can take advantage of them and bluff their roles to fool townies.

5. Are you giving away clues in the story?
No. If I said "He was decapitated" it doesn't mean that the character who chose a swordsman is a wolf. It's just me and my violent instincts.

6. There's something I don't understand. What can I do?
PM the host, aka me.

7. Is ChillBill the greatest person ever?
Naturally.

Sign-Ups:
Sign-ups will be open until next Saturday, 11.59 pm GMT+2, or if this deadline passes, when we reach 15 players. Then I will randomly select the roles. When I receive confirmation, the game starts!

Prizes: 100 Psybucks to each wolf, if they win.
50 Psybucks to each surviving townie, if they win.
My pity to all losers.

Brief summary of changes:
Addition of new roles (seer, priest, alpha)
Specific day/night durations
Specific ways to vote
No blatant copy/paste

So go ahead, signup!

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Last edited by ChillBill on Tue May 07, 2013 1:08 am, edited 10 times in total.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:47 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
First of all: First Post! First Sign up.

Second of All: Man, your posts are hard to read. The background is dark enough.

Third: I will mess with Chill, as he stole my position as host of Wolf XX. I have to wait until after DNA is finished to host Wolf XXII, if I get the host part.

Fourth: Does the seer know who the priest is, or vice versa?

Fifth: I will be, as I can be anything, (tough choice).

I will be, a mutant Yoshi/Sneasel/Kirby.

They will destroy you all.

1. James86134 - Yoshi/Sneasel/Kirby.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...I guess there are benefits for having to get up at 5 in the morning for a track meet!

The new changes are cool, I was wondering when we'd have a game with special roles.

James - Yoshi/Sneasal/Kirby (da heck?)
twistedturtwig - Professor Layton

Because a true gentleman leaves no puzzle un-solved.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The List wrote:
James - Yoshi/Sneasal/Kirby
Dare234 - Shy Guy

Seems interesting. It will be interesting to see how the new roles affect the game.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To answer James' question, no, the priest and the seer don't know each other. If they did, it would be too easy. And in case someone asks, if the seer checks the priest, he will only learn that he's town.
Oh, and I changed the text color of the first post. James has a point.
By the way, do you guys like the banner?

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Still not better than WW19
Oh dear, who to choose...
I'll be Dovahkiin.
The List wrote:
James86134 - Yoshi/Weavile/Kirby
Dare234 - Shy Guy
Haunted Water - Dovahkiin

Yeah I made a mistake... Or did I? MUHAHAHAHAHA DEAL WITH IT JAMES!

Goodbye
"

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The List wrote:
1. James - Yoshi/Sneasal/Kirby
2. twistedturtwig - Professor Layton
3. Dare234 - Shy Guy
4. Haunted Water - Dovahkiin
5. Wailord_2 - Boney

The addition of all video game characters is really cool and a great idea. I'm in. I'll play as Boney (Lucas' dog from Mother 3)

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:46 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
The List wrote:
1. James - Yoshi/Weavile/Kirby
3. Dare234 - Shy Guy
4. Haunted Water - Venusaur
5. Wailord_2 - Boney

LET THE TROLLING COMMENCE!

EDIT:

Chillbill wrote:
7. Is ChillBill the greatest person ever?
Naturally.

Barney Stinson wrote:
Please.

EDITO NÚMERO DOS: Hopefully I will figure out 2 of the werewolves quicker this time, and not majorly stuff up by framing Wailord. Didn't go too well last time.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To answer the trolls:
1. Of course it's better than WW19.
2. Who cares about Barney Stinson?

Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:03 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The List wrote:
1. James - Yoshi/Weavile/Kirby
3. Dare234 - Shy Guy
4. Haunted Water - Venusaur
5. Wailord_2 - Boney
6. SanguinaryScientists - A guard of Riften

Wait...I know you

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

^Dovahkiin (at least my Nord) is member of Companions, Dark Brotherhood, and a Nightingale. Plus Thane of Riften.
Take your punishment. Bribery? Swift death? "I'm the Thane," or massacre due to Beast Blood?
loljk at least someone knows the true (dragon) name of the protagonist.

Goodbye
"

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well your bounty is low......
Alright just get out of my face
But your known to me now scum

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

WW with video game characters: cool. I'll be Professor Lay... darn you tt, you better hope that I'm not a werewolf.
I'll be Pit then.
The List wrote:
3. Dare234 - Shy Guy
5. Wailord_2 - Boney
7. DragoBoy - Pit

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm definitely in! :D

I'll be Twilit Aquatic Morpheel, you know, this boss from Zelda Twilight Princess, this huge prehistoric fish?
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090828025253/nintendo/en/images/6/6c/TP_cg_Morpheel.jpeg

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The List wrote:
3. Dare234 - Shy Guy
5. Wailord_2 - Boney
7. DragoBoy - Pit
8. Eeveelution-Master - Meta Knight

Last edited by Eeveelution-Master on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eeveelution-Master wrote:
Quote:
3. Dare234 - Shy Guy
5. Wailord_2 - Boney
7. DragoBoy - Pit
9. GhostPony - the tentacle monster thing

Fixed it

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:51 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

In it to win it die night 1!

Also:

Quote:
Alpha Wolf: He is the wolf leader. He's the one who has the right to PM me the kills. If seered, his alignment will show as Town.

This is my personal stance on the matter, but it's come about from me watching several games...

Never EVER do this.

I shall sign up as Hazama from the BlazBlue franchise.

Quote:
3. Dare234 - Shy Guy
5. Wailord_2 - Boney
7. DragoBoy - Pit
9. GhostPony - Twilit Aquatic Morpheel
10. DNA - Hazama

Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
I'm in. I promise not to suck like last time. (Damn you TT!) Whatwhosaidwhatnowwhat?

Kal'reegar vas Neema, Quarian Marine of the Migrant Fleet, reporting in for werewolf extermination duty.

(Note for Chill when it come's to the story writing (assuming you've never played Mass Effect 2): the name can be expressed as either "Kal'reegar", "Kal", or "Reegar".)

Quote:
3. Dare234 - Shy Guy
5. Wailord_2 - Boney
7. DragoBoy - Pit
10. DNA - Hazama
11. Argonaut457 - Kal'reegar

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:39 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Strategy before game even starts: If twisty is eaten, Drago is safe. If DNA isnt eaten, DAI WOLF SCUM.

Also, late response: I do like the banner.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Strategy before game even starts: If twisty is eaten, Drago is safe. If DNA isnt eaten, DAI WOLF SCUM.

Also, late response: I do like the banner.

That proves absolutely nothing.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Following DNA's suggestion, I decided to remove the Alpha's godfather role. It would make things quite hard, considering it's a forum game so we can't judge by reactions, faces etc. All the other things remain as before.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:31 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

We have eleven so far. Come on. Where are Crunchy and Alkranite when you need them? Maybe Rapsody, he been on a little bit recently. Shiny Hunter?

Someone be able to advertise on the chats?

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
3. Dare234 - Shy Guy
5. Wailord_2 - Boney
7. DragoBoy - Pit
10. DNA - Hazama
11. Argonaut457 - Kal'reegar
12. Drago_girl - Ellie (The girl from The Last Of Us)

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
twistedturtwig wrote:
James86134 wrote:

That proves absolutely nothing.

Logic Level: What..?

Side note: Come on! Three more!

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:51 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Four options:

1. Start now with 2 wolves.

2. Wait for one or two more and have 2 wolves.

3. Wait until at least 16 entries and three wolves

4. Hell freezes over and we get a good amount of people for once

EDIT: Right now, trying to convince my cousin to play. Stupid stubborn cousin and his lousy Internet usage.

EDIT 2: Just looked at a certain picture. Remind me to stay away from GhostPony in this game.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next