It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Werewolf 19 - GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!!! 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
We don't know if Cherry is to a wolf yet. Just wait. But, it would probably be first to 3 in the case of a tie.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Of course CG is innocent. Didn't you read any of his posts that said so? You said you thought he was innocent. alkranite said he was innocent. I know that he's innocent.

If it is first to 3 then the werewolves only need to vote for the same person quickly to win.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Before I get eaten, I think the wolves were:

Wailord
Eeveelution
Argonaut

If I'm right, I will get eaten. Please eat me. I don't want to live with these insane people. They voted Cherry even though I told them NOT TO.

REPEATEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last dying wish is you kill Wailord next round.

EDIT:

Wailord
Eeveelution
Chill

I repeatedly told people to vote Wailord. I knew Cherry was innocent. Chill and Eevee went ahead and voted. Of course. They aren't going to vote their colleague; Wailord. They vote Cherry, who they know is innocent. You can thank me later.

VOTE WAILORD NEXT ROUND

Another thing, Eevee is viewing his PM's repeatedly tonight.

VOTE WAILORD. THEN EEVEE. THEN CHILL.

Also, do we have the whole, if you catch a wolf, no one is eaten?

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So much happened overnight
I change my vote

to not voting for anyone, I need to re think everything

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:27 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Too late. Clock struck twelve. The giant mouse fell of the clock and crushed Cherry already. 5 votes was reached. Or last hope is each other. And 3 pof us are trying to kill each other! :cry:

VOTE WAILORD NEXT ROUND. Then Eevee. Then Chill

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

NAO THERE'S STILL TAIMTO SAV HIS/HER AS*

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:33 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I guess I'm officially dead so I can't talk anymore, but I'm sure you guys can figure it out now ;)

Although:

Quote:
Meaning, 3 v 3 is a werewolf win.

so if I am innocent, there isn't a game to play anymore.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Guys, the game is over. You lost. On the bright side, you all made a delicious meal.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
And so, after failing miserably to lynch even a single werewolf, Argonaut ran from the town like a total sore-losing bitch, only to be shot randomly while trying to escape. Mortally wounded, he found a nice, shady tree, and hung himself. The end.

Loljk, but really guys, we were all deceived. Some of us more than others TT YOU SONOFA-

Anyway, nice playing with all of you, nice dying with all of you. Can't wait for the next game.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Chill, Eevee, and twist, send me your kill so I can end this with a badass log post.

Goodbye
"

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:45 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'd like to think that I am above such childish things as saying I told you so, but...
I told you so!
me on day 1 wrote:
I'm not voting off TT (yet), so my vote goes to ChillBill.

Congratulations guys, even though you didn't fool me you still managed to fool everyone else. That was pretty close at the end though. They nearly got you. Extra congrats to TT, who managed to trick everyone up until the very end.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DragoBoy wrote:
I'd like to think that I am above such childish things as saying I told you so, but...
I told you so!
me on day 1 wrote:

Congratulations guys, even though you didn't fool me you still managed to fool everyone else. That was pretty close at the end though. They nearly got you. Extra congrats to TT, who managed to trick everyone up until the very end.

I still don't know how everyone managed to miss that. I kept waiting for someone to say, "Wait, wasn't Drago suspicious of twist?"

But no, I managed to go the entire game without getting a single vote. 8-)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

twistedturtwig wrote:
DragoBoy wrote:
I told you so!
me on day 1 wrote:

I still don't know how everyone managed to miss that. I kept waiting for someone to say, "Wait, wasn't Drago suspicious of twist?"

But no, I managed to go the entire game without getting a single vote. 8-)

You have no idea how much restraint it took to watch this game without shouting at everyone at how they missed that and why their suspicions were wrong.

Oh, and I actually was meant to be alive again back there, but I felt that was unfair to have someone who knew who the werewolves were alive again.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

gg
The Final Log wrote:
So, as the day left, never did we think we would be slaughtered at the hands of the ones we trusted. Leavanny, Scizor, and ((enter whichever pokemon E-M was here)) started laughing as soon as the last sacrifice was carried out. When questioned why, they answered, baring sharp teeth, razor-like claws, and golden eyes. They were the ones! Those... Those bastards! They managed to decieve us into killing off our own! However, they were outnumbered! Sneasel tried to step up to them and drew a silver sword, but the three jumped on him. After a minute of harrowing screams and viscous howls, the only remnants of Sneasel was bloodied flesh.
"HE SHOULD'VE KEPT QUIET. MAYBE, HE MIGHT'VE GIVEN YOU GUYS ANOTHER CHANCE!"
"All-Powerful, what are you talking about?"
"Mightyena, do it!"
The risen wolf brought Sneasel's remain's to the altar. "GATHER AROUND, EVERYONE!"
"THE SUPREME OVERLORD JsX HAS GRANTED YOU ALL ANOTHER CHANCE! HOWEVER, THIS ONE BEFORE YOU ON THE ALTAR CANNOT TAKE MY PLACE! ONE OF MY WOLVES ARE SUCCEEDING ME! SEE YOU GUYS ON THE SAME FIELD SOON!"
A bright light flashed, and a Haunter appeared before the group.
"You've all played well, but unfortunately, this didn't please everyone up there. I've been exiled until I can prove worthy. Which means..."
The Haunter floated over to the three wolves, and pulled something from their bodies, immediately turning them back into their original forms. Haunter changed into Gengar afterwards, and pointed at Scizor. "They've selected you to be the All-Powerful. I hope you don't forsake us!"
Apparently, this isn't over!

~The Stowaway

See y'all in WW20, which will be hosted by Chill by permission from JsX. Meaning James can't host until after DNA (WW21).

Goodbye
"

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright, I'm looking forward to Werewolf XX! Seeing as I most likely won't get to be a werewolf twice in a row, I can only hope that the village does better next time. ;)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Great! xD
I'll participate in WW20 :)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:44 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I might be able to host the next-

Darn. Chill beat me to it. Was going to ask JsX tonight about it. Oh well.

I'll wait until DNA starts his before I ask about Werewolf 22. And Chill, make sure Werewolf 20 is awesome. After all it is a milestone.

I got 2 out of the 3 wolves. The problem: I though Wailord was a wolf. I wanted him out first even though he wasn't a wolf. Darn it. Well, I got you Chill and Eevee.

EDIT: Do we have a date for Werewolf 20?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:20 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

ಠ_ಠ

Good job figuring out EM, James. It was a bit too late though :x

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I must be the WORST player
But I'm good at starting bandwagons
Which isent that good of a thing
Brb crying at my failure till WW XX Starts

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:26 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Cherrygrove wrote:
ಠ_ಠ

Good job figuring out EM, James. It was a bit too late though :x

Thanks. What's with the face.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:27 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
And finally, DNA...
*enforces STFU clause*
for being a tool.

Given how you actually are a tool, you have no right to say that to me.

Oh by the way, I've received PMs from a few people asking me what mistakes Thundawave made because they couldn't figure it out themselves.

I already told you morons three times that I'm not telling any of you.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:33 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I for one, did not PM you. I naturally didn't care anymore at that point.

But, calm down. Curiousity rules over humans. You don't need to come here and post how people are morons because they don't listen.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

He kinda does, since he must be pretty fed up with people constantly asking for hints and clues.

And I'd also like to apologize for killing you off first DNA, since I played a big part in deciding that. We figured it would be smart to take out the cleverest player while we still could, so unfortunately we chose you to go.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:58 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Could you post who killed who?

DNA - Twisted

Dare -

Thundawave -

GhostPony -

Me -

Would've nice to know.

EDIT: 400th Post. Shoop da whoop.

Last edited by James86134 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

James86134 wrote:
I for one, did not PM you. I naturally didn't care anymore at that point.

But, calm down. Curiousity rules over humans. You don't need to come here and post how people are morons because they don't listen.

I do get fed up pretty quickly with people asking me (usually inane) questions, especially when I repeated myself in the thread. Besides, if I call people morons, that's a pretty big clue for any others not to go ask.

twistedturtwig wrote:
And I'd also like to apologize for killing you off first DNA, since I played a big part in deciding that. We figured it would be smart to take out the cleverest player while we still could, so unfortunately we chose you to go.

Do not apologize. That was the smart thing to do. I won't ever take offense to the wolves killing me off early.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next