It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Werewolf 19 - GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!!! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmm... I have someone in mind... I'm gonna wait a bit before voting. :)

~Omg 10 pages!!!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ James- I'm flattered that you think I'm innocent, but if you do turn out to be a wolf, which is seeming more and more plausible, then I'll seem equally wolf-ish since you backed me up. Not that I don't like the compliment, but I'm still suspicious of your motives. You seem to be digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole.

But, I'm not going to vote for James, instead I'll vote for alkranite. Come on, following Sanguinary's every move is suspicious enough, but now he's voting for someone without any base, a common werewolf tactic. Skeleton did the same thing last game, and he turned out to be a werewolf. I'm not saying that anyone who votes for someone without a reason is automatically a wolf, but under the current circumstances, I'd say that alkranite is guilty.

Death Row wrote:
1 - ChillBill {scizor}

2 - alkranite {mawile}

1 - Eeveelution-Master {espeon}

1 - Cherrygrove {lanturn}

1 - James86134 {sneasel}

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
revital stone

Wat?
I mean, I have a stone, but it's not meant to be used for that. And logic suggests it wouldn't help the town. Try reviving a feasted death, and you get a fourth werewolf. Try to revive a lynched: You're screwed, because they're all dead indefinitely. No one comes back from a nuke or clusterf*** of Skyrim/Minecraft mods.

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:26 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
So, we don't have a revival stone coming?

Twisty: Fine. TWISTED IS A WEREWOLF, DAI WEREWOLF SCUM

So, as I've said before my thinking of the werewolves come down to this

•Inactive Slayer
•Inactive Player
•Logical Dismayer

My analysis of everyone playing (except me. I'm too suspicious to talk about myself)

Alkranite: Slightly Inactive. Follows Sanguinary like a dog (most of the time.) has been voted by Sanguinary which raises my curiousity. Voting without reason.

Sanguinary: As much as it pains me to say it, San doesn't seem like a werewolf to me. He has voted Alkranite who follows him, and doesn't seem to eat Alkranite. If I had Alkranite following my every move, I would eat him. Just doesn't seem werewolfish. Also, Active.

Twisted: I'm sorry, you just seem so safe. I really don't think he is a werewolf. Vote me out to see if I'm a werewolf and protecting him. I don't really care. He is giving ammunition, something a werewolf wouldn't do.

Eeveelution Master: Inactive. Which raises the suspicion. If Alkranite is going for inactive guys, why is Eeveelution master alive?

Wailord: Same as Eeveelution. They both seem to be working as a team. Both pointing at me in second and third round. Tunnel vision effects us. Why aren't we saying, for instance, Wailord is following Eeveelution. They seem to follow a similar pattern to me.

Chill: I don't really know. He's active. He keeps himself hidden. But he has always been hidden. My guess: he's safe. But, I really have no idea.

Argonaut: He isn't on enough for me to know anything. He is fuelling the hunt a little bit though.

GhostPony: Hasn't shown himself enough, and that's a problem. We only have two rounds left, I still haven't gathered too much about each player yet.

CherryGrove: Is extremely dedicated to Chills death. Seems safe. If he was a werewolf, he would have just killed Chill. Which reminds me. At the end of this post, I change my vote.

I really don't have too much to go off. Chill and Twisted both think I'm a wolf. Same with Eevee and Wailord. Why aren't I dead yet. Four votes. I'm not dead. Now I know thy people think I'm a wolf :|

This whole game seems to be an elaborate trap against me.

I'm changing my vote. I vote *points finger* for *looks menacingly* *waves finger, thinking*

Alkranite

Scoreboard:

3 - Alkranite

1 - James86134

1 - Eeveelution Master

1 - Chillbill

Also, Haunted. Since when is there logic in this game? I don't remember having a pokemon village with werewolves and an almighty thing (you) begin logical.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Silly James! Everything is logical here! How do you think I got my hands on that nuke? Just asked the government 'hey, uh-'
Wait.
You weren't supposed to know that.
TELL NOBODY ABOUT THIS AND I MIGHT NOT EAT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:01 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Must be a really bad government to give you a nuke. I get nukes from across the globe.

Me: Hey, Somebody

Somebody: Hi James

Me: How are you?

Somebody: Good. Any gossip?

Me: Yep. Did you know Samurott changed his name to Haunted Water. Also, he gets nukes by asking the government.

Somebody: Wow. Maybe I should try that. I could blow up the past werewolf games see they never won and they all sucked. Plus, they were boring to study from and learn stuff.

Me: Maybe you should.

Haunted Water: I WILL EAT YR FAMILY. OM NOM NOM NOM *eats wrong James' family*

Me: Dude, you just ate the wrong family. My name isn't James. Guilt till haunt you forever.

Me in 50 years: And that kids is how people came about the fact that my name isn't James.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i find things difficult to explain so if you cant understanf this it is not your fault.

i voted for eevee because they havent been doing much but have been on a few times which to mee is slightly suspicious. if that makes no sense to you, not your fault, also they voted immediately after i voted for them so...

edit: if i die i want to be trampled by a stampede of rainbow flying pikachus

edit again: what is the STFU clause?

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Last edited by alkranite on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I do understand, but, you really should state it in your vote post. It helps both us to understand and yourself from raising too much suspicion.

Still looking for those mistakes. Tell you when I find em.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Double post ignore this
My bad

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Last edited by SanguinaryScientist on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

@James

I've never voted for anyone yet.....

alkranite wrote:
i find things difficult to explain so if you cant understanf this it is not your fault.

i voted for eevee because they havent been doing much but have been on a few times which to mee is slightly suspicious. if that makes no sense to you, not your fault, also they voted immediately after i voted for them so...

edit: if i die i want to be trampled by a stampede of rainbow flying pikachus

edit again: what is the STFU clause?

The STFU clause is if you die, you cannot say ANYTHING that hints toward who the WW's are

Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

thank you i wasnt sure what it was

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James86134 wrote:
Wailord: Same as Eeveelution. They both seem to be working as a team. Both pointing at me in second and third round. Tunnel vision effects us. Why aren't we saying, for instance, Wailord is following Eeveelution. They seem to follow a similar pattern to me.

You aren't saying I'm following Eeveelution because I voted for you before he did therefore making it highly improbable for me to be following him. Unless of course I'm following him backwards.

For my vote I will vote for Alkanrite. The things people have been saying about him make sense and I honestly don't know who else it could be right now.
Scoreboard:

4 - Alkranite

1 - James86134

1 - Eeveelution Master

1 - Chillbill

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:33 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

@Wailord_2

It was just an example. You guys followed a similar pattern, so I used an example.

@Sanguinary

What do you mean, you haven't voted for anyone yet? This whole game (which would be a lie) or this round?

@Everyone

Just realised, this forum has only won one werewolf game. Werewolf 16 - Dreams and Realities.

Also, vote me. I'm a wolf.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This round so far I haven't voted yet

Untill now

I vote for alkranite, one because it's strange why you're following me
Two because you vote for almost no reason whatsoever
And three, to end this round

Edit-

(Enter HW)
HW - The town voted off alkranite

Bro thats your que

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haunted Acknowledges!
Round has ended, I'll update tomorrow. I don't feel like writing a giant paragraph of a lynching. I just got back from a date with my gf, and I'm tired as ****.

Goodbye
"

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

James86134 wrote:
Just realised, this forum has only won one werewolf game. Werewolf 16 - Dreams and Realities.

We won werewolf IX!

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:23 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

@james you will have to wait to find out if i am innocent or not

and i still want to die by being trampled to death by rainbow flying pikachus

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:28 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Alkranite:
1) You can't request your death without making it worse. You won't be trampled by flying, rainbow pikachus.

2) Are you a werewolf. You already died, might as well announce it.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i am not telling you if i am a werewolf or not

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

We'll find out when HW gets off his as- I MEAN HIS BUTT and actually does it
But untill then we will wait

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:07 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
alkranite wrote:
i am not telling you if i am a werewolf or not

....you're not really proving any sort of point... Al you're doing is assuring everyone that you really are a werewolf.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Log wrote:
Today was a clusterf***! Mawhile demanded his death, which gave the devilishly handsome feindish spirit of the All-Powerful Laser Cannon Wielding Haunted reason to be feindish. He looked at Sneasel. "YOU REQUEST A REVITAL STONE? HERE YOU GO!" A meteor struck down and revived Mightyena's glowing corpse. "NOW AS FOR YOU, MAWHILE. I COULDN'T FIND ANY RAINBOW SPARKLING PIKACHU OR WHATEVER BUT I HOPE A RAGING WOLF FROM A PREVIOUS LYNCH WOULD SUFFICE!"
"Wait, wha? NOOOO!!!!!!" Mightyena devoured Mawhile. "HEH. FINALLY YOU FOLK GET SOMETHING RIGHT."
During all this ruckus, the wolves struck again. Though they didn't realize that Seadra was dead until a couple hours later.
Congratz, you killed another innocent!

Dedfaces
DNA
DragoBoy - I'M ALIVE! SORT OF. I mean, a mindless murdering zombie counts, right?
Dare234
Shiny Hunter - I am just siiting this one- AH! Where the hell did these things come from? Nooooo-
Thundawave
Alkranite - Haunted wins... FATALITY!
GhostPony750 - Welp, I went out sort of like Dare, so it's not all bad!

Now will you morons lynch a wolf for s**t's sake?

Goodbye
"

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wait, am I back in the game or just on execution duty.
Oh, and you guys are failing. Miserably.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes. I decided to be nice for once. Mostly because admittedly, you kinda got cheated. And the folk need the help.

Goodbye
"

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:53 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Yessss! With DragoBoy revived we're back to 6 vs 3. You know Haunted Water, DNA kinda got cheated too so y'know, even more help would be nice ;)

Okay so, I finally have a good reason to vote for Chill, which is nice because I don't have to break my pattern and perhaps you guys will follow my lead this time.

Note that this round GP was eaten immediately after the lynch was announced, which means that the werewolves must have sent their kill to HW ahead of time. This does not follow their pattern in all previous rounds where they decided on their kill after the lynch. Why decide ahead of time this round? Well coincidentally ChillBill has just left on vacation to Italy, so he would have to PM a kill to HW before leaving.

So with more confidence this time, I vote for ChillBill again

ChillBill - 1

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next